All Comments on 'Trusting Love Ch. 03'

by jtoughkat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
finally

Hope the next chapter comes out sooner. It was just that the ending wasn't so great. Seems as if the alpha isn't as understanding about her psyche as he should be. That sucks.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Does he know all the abuse she has gone through all her life? If he doesn't she need to tell him. But her mind is so screwed up with all that she has been through and isn't thinking clearly. All she knows is all males are domineering.

ChurosChurosabout 11 years ago
O.O

Okay. Wow. So many things happening, so much info, I am somewhat confused. I have so many questions. Oh, you need to proofread but I am interested in the story to not demand you to do so. It will be appreciated though. I like how this story is unlike others I've read.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 11 years ago

Im shocked aroused and confused...did i miss something?

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicabout 11 years ago
Pride goeth before a fall

His pride has caused him to "prove" to her that he is no different from any other man she has met. He is now grouped with her abusive father and with Ray. If possible to make amends, he has a BIG hole to dig himself out of.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 11 years ago
An ass

Male fragile egos = ass like behaviors. 5 stars need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pleaseee update soon.

Waiting with bated. Breath. Pls update soon

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Damn It!!!

I was ready to say this chapter was one of the best I've read on this site...that is until reading the very end.

The guy witnesses his mate dying in his arms. He deeply regrets not telling her he loved her because he wanted her to say it first. He realizes his insecurity in his actions and wishes it was different. Then he has the chance to say he loves her when she COMES BACK TO LIFE and still he hasn't done it.

Then she calls him the wrong name, and he flips outs without giving his mate, THE ONE WHO JUST CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD, the chance to explain herself when she tries. You even alluded that he could sense her crying and he refuses to care. How can I come to think in later chapters that he is a good character when, as you pointed oit, he acts like Ray?

Then you top it off by saying the guy has studied psychology...c'mon. The chapter was damn good and extremely well written but the problem you threw in with the two characters was inconceivable and seems as just a way to create fake drama.

Also the part about the chastity belt threw me because I can't see how it came to be. Further if there was a creature that had the power to do this, why doesn't he do it to all his enemies?

Thanks for posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjtoughkat@jtoughkat
145 Followers
06/12/12 Hey y'll just posted the revised trusting luv ch 2. Hop y'll like it. 12/03/13 Hey bin working on a story m 2 submit 4 publication plus six days a week at work. A jaguar's mate ch 2 is abt 50% done n a longer ch 3 trusting love just needs a bit of polishing n then ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES