Trusting Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He must have sensed the path her mind was taking; tilting her chin so that their eyes met he gave her a sombre look. "So exactly what are the rules?" he asked. "Am I allowed to kiss you every now and then or do I have to steal one?" he gave her a soft feathery kiss. "Should I kiss and caress your soft, silken skin?" he trailed his lips down her upper arm. "Do I have permission to lick you like this?" his tongue blazed a trail up her neck. "Or would you prefer a little biting?" his teeth closed about her lobe and he gave a slight tug.

Apparently it was so easy to arouse her, who knew? Everything he was doing spiked the fervour raging through her bloodstream. How did he do this to her without much effort? Soon enough she would be lost to his touch. Drowning in the ecstasy he offered. She wanted this, needed it in point of fact, but the part of her that was sorting through all that had happened was still a bit fragile.

"Trev," she admonished.

Innocence did not look good on him. There was no hiding the raw authoritative power in him and that did not accessorise well with it. "I'm just asking." He grinned.

"Questions do not require touching and kissing."

"Ah, but questions about touching and kissing require touching and kissing."

"Says who?"

"Everybody knows that."

"Not me."

"Ah, so I take it I am going to be subjected to the, oh so unfair feminine logic?"

"Unfair?" she pulled back to eye her. "How is feminine logic unfair?"

"You get to touch and I don't."

Tara gave him a teasing smile her eyes stroking the naked expanse of his chest. "Who said I want to touch you?"

"Your eyes and smile, those fleeting looks you women are so good at giving." He teased. "You ache to touch me, don't worry though, you have my permission to do anything you want." He leaned forward until his face was a breath away from hers. "Anything."

Her heart beat a fandango, the breath catching in her throat as her mind flooded with all the naughty possibilities her sister had fostered on her. Scenarios crowded in her mind, things she had refused to acknowledge she desired. Could she really do all that she wanted to him? Ray had never allowed her to explore his body as she wanted. Lord she had been so stupid! But she didn't want to think about that right then. She wanted to savour the idea of touching Trev any way she wanted. She couldn't decide what exactly that was but she got tingles at the thought of having her way with him. She had given him carte blanche to her body and he had allowed her to withdraw the offer, turned around to give her full access to his.

"Just one question. I am allowed to ask questions right?" The slight smile on his face gave her pause but her curiosity had her giving him a small nod. "What have you got against the missionary?"

With a squeak of a scream Tara scrambled out of the bed then raced to the bathroom. As she slammed the door after her she heard his laughter echoing through her bedroom. Even after the door separated them she could still hear his laughter. Her face flamed while he enjoyed himself at her expense.

A giggle rose up and she had to cover her mouth so that he wouldn't hear. Sure it was a bit funny in an embarrassing kinda way but she wasn't going to let him know she found it so. He was being smug as it was, sure of himself, sure he had her in the palm of his hands. Maybe he did but really, there was no point in letting him know.

After a quick shower she came back to find an evening gown laid out on the bed. It was one of her more daring ones in red. She had bought it on a whim and had never worn it before. Red was not a colour for red-haired people but there were a few shades she could wear. This was one of those, a deep red she had been surprised didn't clash with her own deep red hair.

The backless halter neck dress clung to her upper torso then flowed from her hips to her feet. A long slit ended halfway down her right thigh to expose her leg with every step. It was simple in style, elegant and sexy, at least she thought so, Trev apparently agreed. Paired with strappy jimmy choos in the same shades and a necklace and bracelet she was done.

He was waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs. In a tailored suit he looked better than any man had a right to be. The jacket moulded his muscles without endangering the fit, looking more like a luxurious second skin than clothing. Nipping his waist it emphasised his broad shoulders and somehow enhanced his height. The trousers hugged his thighs in a rather distracting manner. The dark blue silk shirt contrasted nicely with the blue-black suit.

Her breath caught at the sight of such masculine beauty. Clean shaven, the strong angles of his face delineated his impeccable features to advantage. Damn, how was she supposed to resist him even for an hour when he looked like that? She had never seen him this put together. And she had thought him elegant before. He put her to shame but the look in his eyes denied that thought and it was all that mattered.

"You are stunning." The compliment felt like it had flowed from his soul. His eyes on her were enraptured, like she was a vision of perfection. He moaned when she smiled then drew her into his arms. "I'm going to kiss you." He whispered and her breath caught. "Tell me to stop."

She couldn't, didn't want to. No man had ever looked at her like that. Like he was starving and a taste of her was all it would take to revive him, like she was the last tasty morsel in existence and he had to have her. Wrapped in his arms she felt safer than she had for a while. His strength seeped into her, warming her to the core of her being. She savoured him, drawing as much of her essence into herself, giving him all that she had, more than she had ever given. She smiled up at him when they came up for air, vowing to forget everything and enjoy being with him.

12