All Comments on 'Trusting Rebekka Ch. 02'

by Julia_Again

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PygmyCohoPygmyCohoover 12 years ago
Great read!

This story is a great read. The setting is lavish and the characters are alluring. The sex is sumptuous and rich in erotic detail. Please, Dear Julia, do not let this be the last chapter of this wonderful series.

fun101fun101over 12 years ago
The best

I've never been more turned-on by an erotic story. It was all great, but the paragraph that sent me over the edge was:

"The intense feeling in my cunt grew stronger and deeper; I felt so open, so debauched, so filthy, so slutty and so totally consumed by my desire for these two women, and I was loving every second. I was becoming frantic, even scared at my sheer wanton depravity. I knew I was going to cum very, very hard and I needed it to be soon."

On to chapter 3, after I chill for a while.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Smoking HOT!

The eroticism level was off the charts!

RickyRoosterRickyRoosterover 12 years ago
Raising the bar

As well as other parts of my anatomy. Julie_Julia you set a very high standard with part one and have raised that standard with chapter 2. I love your style of writing. Your descriptive prose places the reader in the room alongside your characters and I love being there. xxx

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it immensely, thank you. It is incredible to think that things like this may actually be happening, I wish wealthy women like Rebekka would rescue all the beautiful women trafficked by scumbags by either saving their lives by giving these young girls a better life than the one promised to them by criminals. I would trust Rebekka to take care of young girls whether they stay with her or not just as long she protects them from child traffickers and male molesting sexual deviates who have no respect for these beautiful girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulia_Again@Julia_Again
PLEASE READ TO THE END. Passionate sensual woman, with a mind that loves to explore new adventures and a body that could pass for a woman 10 years my junior. 5 feet 8 tall, 34D boobs, UK dress size 12. Lover of clothes, lingerie and shoes. Attracted to women younger than myse...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES