All Comments on 'Truth Or Dare: Fifteen Years Later'

by Storm62

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BillPorterBillPorteralmost 13 years ago
About the girls name !!!!

I enjoyed the story, but at the point where they spent an hour drinking,and talking. "JULIE" looked at him, who is julie? and where did she come from.

Storm62Storm62almost 13 years agoAuthor
Correction

Forgot to change that one!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Very enjoyable read. Is there going to be a part 3?

Storm62Storm62almost 13 years agoAuthor
Part 3

I've been toying with a part 3, It may well get finished sometime.

drazvichdrazvichabout 12 years ago

Kinda confusing, I thought cousin marriage is legal in the UK. What's with this "I can't have you" stuff?

Storm62Storm62about 12 years agoAuthor
UK Cousins

As I think I understand it, there has to be a certain degree of separation between the blood lines. For example, I can't marry my neice or the daughter of my mothers sibling, but i could marry the daughter of the sibling of my mothers siblings partner. I hope that makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
names

What was her name Julie or Emily? Because you kept going back and forth. Other than that great story!

screedbearscreedbearalmost 8 years ago
Amazing Another 5

Nice series

OlebillOlebillabout 7 years ago
More

Would love to hear more about these two how they might have stayed together had children so on

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

This story is TOO SHORT. It is a nice tug tale; still, it could use some fleshing-out to help with appreciating these two obviously-in-love cousins.

Still, a superb tale!

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Great follow-up story, but it still left it unfinished. I give it a 4 for writing and a 3 for not being complete. If it was completed and long enough to really get into it, I would give it a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorm62@Storm62
356 Followers
It might look like I came late to writing, but in fact I have been scribbling (and typing!) for a long time now. I've just been reluctant to post any. I began posting my non-sexual stories on my blog site,and this led to me taking the plunge and revealing the darker side of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Truth Or Dare Previous Part