Trying It On For Size Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers

I was in heaven - as sparks of pleasure struck deep within me, causing me to wiggle and writhe in pleasure as I moaned loudly:

"Don't stop, please don't stop."

"Oh, I won't Kelly, I won't, but you have to earn your pleasure. Are you ready to work for it?"

"Oh yes, Mistress, anything, anything, just don't stop."

I felt her wiggle and vibrate her finger in me, sending more bolts of pleasure through me. I looked down at her. She was smiling as she watched me respond to her. I noticed she was looking down at my dick and I followed her eyes, looking at my swollen head as the flow of pre-cum increased to produce a steady ooze from the slit. The thick, slippery cream rolled down the shaft to form a growing puddle at the base of the shaft where it met my shaved pubic mound.

I watched as she scooped up some of my pre-cum with the fingers of her ungloved hand and brought it close to her mouth. She extended her tongue until the tip was almost touching the small pool on her fingertips before she glanced down at me, smiled and then surprisingly brought it down close to my own lips.

"Open up," she commanded gently, smiling, as she brushed my swollen prostate with her embedded fingertip, starting and then stopping another burst of pleasure in me. I obeyed immediately, desperately wanting her to continue to pleasure me. As I parted my lips, she plunged her pre-cum covered fingers into my mouth wiping and depositing my juices on my tongue.

"Lick them. Suck them," she ordered.

I obeyed immediately, surprised that I would do this and surprised at the mildly salty, bleachy taste and aroma of my pre-cum. I had never tasted myself before and before that day would have objected, even refused to do it. Yet, Tanya had pushed me through that barrier easily, effortlessly, just by manipulating my pleasure. I wondered whether I really had any barriers - whether they were all just tissue thin illusions of barriers.

She removed her fingers from my mouth, reached down and scooped up more of my pre-cum. Then, with her gloved finger still embedded in me, climbed over and straddled my chest in a "sixty-nine" position. Her pre-cum wet fingers found my lips again and drew them across, painting them with the clear, viscous fluid. Automatically, my tongue slid out and licked them clean. It was not unpleasant - in fact, my mouth was sort of developing a taste for it.

Tanya leaned forward, her dark red hair grazing my thighs, as she slipped her still wet fingers around the base of my shaft, bending the shaft it to one side as she extended her tongue and licked around the base, then across the front of my ball sack. I stiffened immediately as the pleasure of her touch coursed through me. A sleight flutter of her gloved finger in my ass and another pleasure vibration struck and spread out from a different location deep in my ass. Slowly, she spread her knees, lowering her groin until it completely filled my field of vision. The large bulge in her panty hung down heavily, the mound twitching and moving like a small animal searching for a way out.

Tanya raised back up, removing her free hand from my shaft, then sliding her finger out of my ass until it exited with a wet sounding "plop." I felt empty down there and missed the tantalizing, pleasure producing finger. She removed her glove and then dried her hands on a small towel that was on the side table before picking up a foil packet. Still located between her legs, my field of vision was completely filled by the large, low hanging bulge of her panties, I heard but could not see her tear the foil open with her teeth. She removed the latex circle of the condom. Again blocked, I could not see her place the condom inside her lips before she leaned back down on her forearms, her mouth over my quivering dick. With one hand, she took a firm grip of the base of my shaft, pushing it until it was completely vertical before lowering her mouth onto it.

I felt but could not see her warm lips encircle the head of my dick, her tongue pressed against the tip before I felt the tightness of the condom being pushed down by her tongue and lips onto the helmet shaped head of my penis. Her lips were pressed hard against my dick head as she moved up and down, unrolling the condom with her lips, working first to get it over the sensitive edges of the glans before finding easier going unrolling it down the shaft behind it. With the cock and ball velcro band pulled tightly around the base of my package, my dick was fully engorged, pulsing with pressure, every vein bulged out along the shaft as the thin latex of the condom pressed against it on the way down. With the condom unrolled about half way down, I felt the warmth of her mouth completely encircle the upper part of my shaft as she used her fingers to unroll the condom the rest of the way.

With me completely covered, I felt the warm, pressure of her mouth move down further, the head of my dick sliding first against the roof of her mouth before finding the warmer, softer top of her throat. She was deep throating me, effortlessly sliding the shaft down her practiced throat until her lips were pressed against the top of my scrotum and the shaved surface of my pubic mound. Looking down past her bulge, I could see her large breasts dangling over my belly, nipples brushing across the skin of my hard abs, then the underside of her jaw stretched open to encompass me. It wasn't until she raised her head up and tilted it forward to adjust the angle that I was able to see the incredibly arousing sight of her red lips stretched open, fully encircling my pulsing shaft.

She bobbed up and down, deep-throating me completely, then withdrawing until her lips pressed against the sides the my glans before plunging down again, using her throat muscles to squeeze the shaft. My entire shaft was vibrating with pleasure. I felt the warmth building in my groin which was always a pre-cursor of imminent orgasm. I didn't know how long I could hold out or even if I wanted to. Something in me though tried to hold back, determined to orgasm when I was being fucked, completely dominated and penetrated.

Tanya must have sensed I was getting close because she let my dick slip out entirely as her head bobbed up. She also used her fingers to loosen the tight cock and ball strap that was adding so much pressure and sensitivity to my shaft. She kept it on me but loosely. I immediately felt the difference, the surface of my shaft smoothing out as the pressure engorged veins returned to normal and retreated back under the surface of the thin shaft skin.

My entire body was tight, quivering like a fully drawn back bow string, ready to explode, ready to release the pent up passion of weeks of sexual tension build-up, days of orgasm denial and now what must have been almost an hour of focused, sexual arousal. Tanya seemed as determined as I was to draw this out until just the right moment of maximum, exquisite sexual tension was reached before pushing me over the edge, igniting me like an explosive to fire off in all directions.

Tanya raised back up, still straddling my head, neck and shoulders. My arms were held straight up above me, still bound to the center ring of the bed bondage strap. Surrounded and enclosed by her, I detected the musky aroma of her own arousal through the arousing sweetness of her perfume. She spread her knees a bit to lower herself and then used one hand to draw aside the front of her panties. The contents of her bulge sprang out, surprising me as they dropped down toward my face.

Surprised is perhaps too mild a word to describe my reaction. Shocked was more like it. I was shocked by the size of it all - both cock and balls seemed strangely oversized; almost like it was a PhotoShop cut and paste job seen so often on the internet in which a close-up picture of a cock is pasted to a more distant figure giving the cock an oversized appearance. The size was only one source of the shock, the other was - well, the other was the vantage point and novelty of the sight. I had never seen a cock and balls from this angle in real life - certainly not my own since I am not a contortionist. I had also never seen another's male genitalia close up except in photos or video and neither photos nor video captured the visual impact of real life.

The moment of exposure was both dream and nightmare. It was a dream in that I had fantasized about serving a dominant transsexual for so long that this moment had played out an endless number of times in my mind. It was a nightmare in that I did not know how I would react when the moment came. Would I rebel? Would I be repulsed? Would I be ashamed and disgusted with myself? I didn't know - couldn't know for sure until it actually happened and now it had.

I needn't have worried. I was so aroused that my inhibitions were pretty much gone at that point. I was nothing more than a collection of quivering nerve endings straining to explode. It was dangling right over my face; the low handing ball sack just an inch or two above my lips. There was just a moment's pause before my lips parted and I extended my tongue until it reached the underside of the sack. It was surprisingly cool against my warm tongue and the texture an odd combination of hard and soft. It was shaved completely smooth like my own which gave it a velvety feel. As I slowly felt, touched and explored I found the balls themselves hard and, as I tried to lift them with my tongue, very heavy.

I felt Tanya shudder above as I touched a sensitive spot on the side of her ball sack and she sighed, lifting her face up to the ceiling and exhaling loudly through clenched teeth. With one hand, she gripped the base of her dick lightly and bent it forward and back, brushing her balls against my lips. I opened my mouth wider and she immediately lowered herself until her lowest hanging ball filled my mouth. My lips closed on it and sucked gently, using my tongue to lave the entire surface with my saliva. It tasted clean in every respect with only the light scent of her perfume and musky arousal filling my nose.

I looked down, cross-eyed, as she slowly stroked the lower part of her shaft. It was still only semi-hard and yet still it looked enormous; most of the shaft still hanging out of her hand, curled downward, surrendering to gravity. She raised herself up a bit, leaning forward and tilting her hips up, causing her ball sack to slip out of my mouth and shift up and back until it was dangling over my eyes. This brought the hand gripped lower shaft down to my lips. She released her grip and lightly pressed the lower shaft against my closed lips, rubbing it back and forth. Unlike her balls, the shaft was hot, very hot. I actually felt it grow and stiffen against my lips; the width actually covering my lips from corner to corner.

Tanya held her shaft against my lips, moved her hand up to the upper part of the shaft and started stroking it slowly, the underside of her hand brushing my lips on the downstroke. It was utterly silent except for the soft "swish" and "slap" of her hand as it slid up and down her shaft, lubricated by the copious pre-cum fluid seeping from the tip. I smelled her pre-cum for the first time and a small distant voice in my head warned about the danger of exchanging fluids but I was too far gone to pay attention to it and the little voice receded into a faint echo like the sound of someone calling out while falling away down a deep chasm. The scent was fresh - a little musky but not unpleasant. I felt the slipperiness on my lips as her hand brushed them while continuing to stroke herself. My lips parted and my tongue found the hot, hard underside of her shaft and I licked it lightly, tickling the thick, swollen bulge of the urethra on the shaft's underside. I detected just the slightest bit of saltiness as my tongue returned to my mouth to gather more saliva.

I felt Tanya shift again, bringing one stockinged leg over my head and back down until she was to the side of my face. She spread her knees very wide bringing her shaft down to my lips. It seemed to be almost fully engorged down. There was just enough softness and flexibility remaining to keep it drooping down a bit at the end so that it was shaped liked a downward pointing hook. The shaft was shiny from her pre-cum, glistening in the low, soft light. She brought it close to my lips. Since she was beside me, it's length ran in the same direction as the width of my lips. Thinking back on it, perhaps she was waiting for me to object, to insist that she be covered. But I didn't; all rational thoughts of caution banished by the flood of hormones engulfing my mind, altering my state of consciousness.

She brought it down to my lips and I parted them, receiving the length of her shaft in the groove of my parted lips. Slowly she began to thrust back and forth, sliding the thick, hot, slippery shaft across my lips. She was getting increasingly excited; I felt the flow of her pre-cum dripping on my cheek and rolling down the side of my face. I was amazed at it's heat and the quantity. The pre-cum coated her shaft and the taste was more pronounced. I am still surprised today that I didn't have the slightest compunction about tasting it. It was as though all of my rational mind had disappeared and was replaced entirely by the primitive, instinctual me. The reptilian part of my brain had taken over and it seemed the rest of me was just along for the ride.

Tanya continued to rub her self across my lips and I could feel her stiffen and expand as she full engorged. After a short time, it was completely erect, it's shaft a darker pink than the head. As it hardened, I felt it pulse, expanding and contracting as her pleasure nerves fired off. The surface of the shaft also changed as it became harder, going from silky smooth to bumpy and irregular as thick, cord-like veins pushed up and bulged through the thin skin.

Tanya suddenly stopped stroking herself across my lips and shifted her body again, rising up until the shaft lost contact with my lips. It was the first time I actually saw it's full, engorged size and it surprised me again. It was clearly larger than any strap-on dildo that had ever been used on me; longer and wider than the eight by two inch dildo that I had painfully taken. Looking up at it, I could see that it was conical in shape - the head modest in thickness, perhaps no bigger than my own, but the shaft behind it was thicker and the thickness increased all the way to the base. At the base it seemed nearly as wide across as my wrist. I had never seen anything like it before.

Tanya paused a moment and then reached over to the side table and picked up another foil packet. Then shifting back she rose up on her knees and then got up on her feet, steadying herself with one hand on top of the headboard. She lifted one stockinged foot over my face and planted it back down a few inches from my neck. She was straddling my head. I looked up and saw this impossibly tall, amazonian woman looming over me. I have to say that as a devoted sub, I loved getting this "worm's eye" point of view of a dominant.

Keeping one hand on top of the headboard, she used her other to slip off her panties until it fell in a heap onto my upturned chin. Using one foot, she smiled and playfully lifted the panties up off my chin and tossed it aside. Then, stepping back over my shoulders until her feet straddled my torso, she carefully lowered herself back down until she was lightly seated on my upper chest, most of her weight on her shins and knees. She was rock hard now, the thick shaft angled upward at a forty-five degree angle. I had a close-up view of its underside and, fully engorged, it looked enormous.

Tanya opened the foil packet with her teeth, slipped out the circle of latex and tossed the foil away. It must have been an oversized condom, a Magnum or similar brand because no ordinary sized condom could fit such a member. Even oversized as it was, Tanya had to work to get the thin tube of elastic latex down her thick shaft. Completely unrolled, there was still an inch or so of thick shaft left uncovered at the base. I looked up at the cudgel-like pole dangling above my face and knew that she had covered up because the main event was about to happen. I trembled in both fear and anticipation at the thought of that enormous shaft splitting my nether cheeks apart and impaling me.

Tanya leaned forward until the latex covered dick hovered just above my face. Shiny and slick from the transparent, lubricated condom, she brought it down to my cheek and lightly pressed the length of the shaft against my face covering it from jaw line to scalp. I was surprised at how heavy it was - it seemed to be made of something heavier than flesh, perhaps iron or lead. I was also surprised by how hot it was. Even through the latex sheath, it was very hot, almost too hot for my cheek. I could feel it pulse and twitch in excitement as her eyes met mine. I could see she was both excited and amused at my reaction to her special equipment.

She stayed pressed against my face for a minute or two, thrusting a little in short strokes to create a little friction for her. As she slid forward, her balls brushed my lips. Automatically, my tongue extended out and licked the soft underside as it went by, then her perineum, then back up the underside of her scrotum as she returned from the short stroke.

"Mmmmmmm, yes, that's good Kelly, that's good, keep it up, lick them, lick my balls, get them good and wet. Yessssss, ahhhhhhhh," she moaned as I went to work with lips and tongue applying my ready supply of saliva to her loose ball sack.

I could feel her balls tighten under my tongue, her scrotum skin getting stiffer and seemingly thicker as her arousal grew. She must have realized she was getting close to blowing because she suddenly stopped her short thrusts and rose up, the heat and weight of her thick shaft suddenly gone from my face. She slid back on her knees, down the length of my torso before turning around and straddling my right thigh facing the foot of the bed. Leaning forward, she unclipped one ankle and then the other from the bed strap rings. I immediately brought my legs closer together to relieve the strain that the stretch had placed on my hips.

"Now turnover Kelly," she said in a low, husky whisper, her arousal making it difficult to speak.

Kneeling beside me, she slipped one arm under my right thigh and hooked her fingers over my left thigh pulling it and lifting my right leg with the top of her forearm while using her other hand to help lift my right shoulder, guiding me in the turn. My wrists remain clipped together and attached to the center ring of the bed bondage strap at the head of the bed. As I turned over, I felt my wrists pivot and rotate until they came to rest palm side down.

"Spread your legs for me Kelly," Tanya said clearly, her voice stronger now, seeming to recover from the heightened arousal that had choked her voice.

As I slowly spread my legs apart, Tanya grasped one ankle and jerked it back, then clipped it immediately to the far ring at the edge fo the bed. Sliding quickly over to my other leg, she gripped my other ankle tightly and pushed it spreading me wider. I felt a sharp pain in my hip joint as the spread exceeded my flexibility. I had been spread and attached to those rings when facing up but for some reason, I was less flexible facing down. The only way I could relieve the pain and pressure on my hips was to slide down until my arms were fully extended, elbows locked and then bend and lift up on my knees, arching my back and tilting my ass up.

Talk about being in the "receiving position," I have never felt so completely spread open before. Tanya was moving quickly now. I could tell she was very excited as she snatched a bottle of lubricant from the side table before positioning herself between my widely stretched legs. I felt her hand brush the inside of my thighs and I shuddered at the touch. Then her fingers found my ball sack, dangling just above the pillow that had been under my hips before and now was under my lower belly. I felt her thumb and forefinger slide forward at the base of my scrotum until she encircled it, my balls pressed into the palm of her large hand. I groaned loudly, a sharp tingle of pleasure raced down my spine and seemed to ignite a spark in my groin. She gave my swollen balls a gentle squeeze and then tugged down on them lightly in a milking type motion.

kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers