Trying It On For Size Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers

"Bathroom," I whispered; "Gotta use the bathroom," I said, as I became aware of my urgent need to urinate.

"Sure honey," she said. "Here, let me take care of this for you."

Tanya smiled down at me, then leaned over and slipped her fingers around my flaccid dick. She rolled the condom off of my shaft being careful not to spill its contents, putting it open end up on the adjacent table. Then she leaned over me, breasts dangling over my face as she unclipped my wrist cuffs from the bondage band and from each other. Slowly, I got up, my joints aching, paused a moment and then slid myself off the bed. I felt her hand lightly slap my rump as I got up and went to the bathroom.

The bright light of the bathroom seemed to clear my head. I felt something leaking from my ass so I sat down on the toilet seat to pee, letting the excess lubricant exit my bowels as well. The urine came out in a hard, steady stream. It felt so good to relieve the pressure on my bladder, swollen to its fullest, having been unable to relieve myself for what must have been hours and further pressured by her enormous dick filling my rectum. I took stock of how I felt - focusing first on my ass, expecting there to be considerable pain and cramps which usually occurred after an intense strap-on session. I was surprised to find there was very little pain in my rectal area, perhaps just a little residual soreness and so far, there was no cramping in my gut.

I smiled to myself as I reflected on what had just happened. It was easily the most intense and satisfying sexual experience I had ever had. I had gone crashing through barriers without a moment's hesitation or regret and I felt no regret now, none except regret that I had waited this long to experiment and find this. I felt I little disoriented - as though I had been lifted by my ankles and shaken. I didn't know which end was up anymore. What was straight? What was normal? What was I? Where I did I fit? Then it occurred to me in a flash of insight that labels didn't matter. Feelings mattered - and they were what they were.

Finally, the urine flow ebbed and slowed, finally stopping. I used some toilet paper to carefully dab the inside of my ass crack to remove the lubricant still there, not wanting to wet my underwear which I expected I would be putting on shortly. I washed my hands thoroughly and splashed some cold water on my face as my rational being began slowly reassembling itself. I knew I would sort this all out later and somehow regretted that I would. Something in me just wanted to enjoy the memory as it was without analyzing or categorizing it. I also knew that I wanted to see Tanya again - and soon. I didn't want to have to wait for my next "amok time" to see her.

I came out of the bathroom, went around the small corner and saw Tanya seated on the bed. She was just closing up her cell phone. She looked up at me and smiled as she turned her phone off and put on the nearby table. I stood there awkwardly looking at her, waiting for her to say something or get up from the bed - something to signal the end of the session.

"How would you like a nice massage to relax you Kelly. I like doing that for my favorite clients," she said, sliding back on the bed and patting the mattress, indicating where I should lie down.

"I'd love to get a massage - thanks," I replied pleased to be able to continue the session, to spend more time with Tanya, and doubly pleased that she considered me a favorite client.

I knelt down on the bed, crawled over to the center, then lay down on my belly, lengthwise on the mattress. Tanya leaned over towards the night stand, opened the top drawer and retrieved a bottle of lotion. Then she climbed over and straddled the tops of my thighs which were close together, her smooth, stockinged legs hugging my hips.

"Here, put you arms by your sides," she said, gently lifting each of my wrists and placing it down along my side against her warm, smooth legs.

"Take a deep breath and exhale slowly," she said as she poured some lotion in her hand and rubbed the palms together to spread it out and warm it.

I felt her lean over me and then place the palms of her hands flat on my upper back above my shoulder blades, before feeling her fingers dig into my flesh and work the warmed lotion into my sore muscles. It felt so good - so right. It was exactly what I needed.

"Mmmmmmm, that feels so goooood," I moaned softly, feeling my tension melt away under her strong hands.

"That's it, just relax Kelly. Surrender yourself to me . . . again," she murmured.

"Mmmmmmm, thanks Tanya. This has been such a terrific experience for me. You are the best. Thanks for being so patient, so . . . so understanding."

"It's been my pleasure, . . . really it has. It's been a long time since I've been with somebody who was so - so compatible with me."

We fell into silence as she continued to expertly massage me, working her fingers into my shoulders and upper back and then working her way down my torso to my lats and spine. She worked her thumbs up the outline of my spine before drawing her fingers down the same column, pressing down with just enough force to spread and relax the muscles. She broke the long silence first.

"Do you know what it means for two people to have complimentary fantasies," she said, continuing to massage my kidney area as she spoke.

"Yes, yes, I think so. It means they are compatible; they both get off on the same sort of thing," I replied, pleased that she felt this way about us.

"It's more than just compatible Kelly. It means a perfect fit, like a hand into a custom made glove," she said, the image of a hand penetrating a glove a nice symbol of what we had done

"I know, it's incredible. You seemed to anticipate my every need. You seem to know exactly what I wanted just when I wanted it."

"No Kelly - not really. I knew what I wanted, what turned me on and it just happens to exactly fit your desires. Our fantasies mesh - your bottom fantasies and my top ones come together and fit perfectly like, like gears coming together."

"I see - you weren't just following the outline of what I wanted to do - you were into it yourself."

"Yes, your fantasy session was very close to fantasies that I have, of course in a reciprocal way. At least it seemed so to me."

"I'll have to take your word for it Tanya. I know what my fantasies are, but I don't know yours."

"No - no, of course you don't; of course you don't," she replied, her voice trailing off."

There was a long silence as she continued to massage me, her fingers finding the sore spots in my hips where they had been strained from the lengthy spread of my legs.

"Would you like to?" she whispered quietly.

"Like to what?" I replied, not quite following the question given the long, silent interlude.

"You know - discover my fantasies. See if you agree that we compliment each other perfectly."

"Of course, I'd love to," I replied, expecting her to describe her fantasies to me as she continued her massage.

"Good - let's get started," she said excitedly.

I felt her hands on my wrists, moving them together at the small of my back before attaching the cuffs together with the outside velcro straps through the other cuff's d-ring. I was surprised at first and then felt incredibly lucky that she wanted to do another session with me. My rational self seemed to immediately recede and I was back in the jungle feeling the most elemental, animalistic lust. I wanted to be taken again - to climb the heights with Tanya as my guide.

"Okay, over on your back Kelly," she said, her strong hands lifting me on one side and turning me.

I immediately felt some pain and pressure on my wrists as they were pinned under my body. I shifted around until I could get them to lay fairly flat, relieving some of the pressure.

"Okay, now inch up towards the head of the bed," she said guiding me with her hands gripping me under the armpits.

Using my heels to propel me, I wiggled and inched up until the bondage band was under the back of my neck..

"Good, stay right where you are," Tanya said as she swung her legs off the bed and seemed to bounce up towards the small dresser. Opening the middle drawer, she took out a number of items, looked them over and then returned to the bed.

She laid them out on the corner of the bed behind me, her body blocking my view. She was kneeling just above me. Looking up I could see her cock and balls dangling above me, her large shaft already partially engorged. She reached back to the corner and retrieved something, then tilted my chin up before putting something around my neck. It was a collar - a leather collar, perhaps an inch or so wide with embedded, metal d-rings at the cardinal points. She buckled it on snugly but not tightly enough to interfere with my breathing. She used a small, metal clip to attached the d-ring at the back of the collar to the center ring of the bed bondage strap that lay along the back of my neck.

Tanya leaned forward until her hands came to rest on the mattress straddling my chest. Slowly, she spread her knees apart, lowering herself, her genital package growing larger as it got closer, filling my entire field of view.

"Let's get started with a little service, shall we," she said lowering herself until her ball sack brushed the bridge of my nose, leaving no question as to what she wanted.

End of Part 1.

kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers