Trying On Her Favorite Color Ch. 01

Story Info
Julie goes shopping.
1.5k words
4.21
54.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie started to wake up from an erotic dream and realized she was humping and grinding her pussy on her extra pillow. She couldn't quite remember the dream that had her on the verge of cumming, but did remember this was the day her hubby was flying home after being gone for almost two months. She immediately focused on seeing her husband's big cock slide in an out of her little pink pussy. She needed his cock and cum in her bad! "mmmmmm" she moaned as a nice orgasm ran through her body.

"Ooooooo that felt good" thought Julie. But she couldn't wait to pick him up from the airport this afternoon and get the real thing. Both kids would both still be at school and she was looking forward to an afternoon "reunion" so to speak. That thought just sparked a great idea! She would go out and buy something new and sexy to wear before picking him up. As she rose to start her day, Julie looked down and realized she had really done a number on that pillow case. She smiled and threw it into the laundry.

A couple hours later after her workout and shower, Julie jumped in her SUV and headed out to the store before it was time to head towards the airport. Julie parked and walked into the department store. She headed towards her section and was thinking maybe a new sun dress would work. Hubby loved when she wore them, as they showed off her slender legs, were light weight and sometimes almost felt like she wasn't wearing anything, especially without panties on. She grabbed a couple in her size from one rack and started to move towards the next.

At that very moment, a man came up behind her and asked, "Excuse me ma'am, can I help you?" His voice was very deep and it triggered something in her. She turned around to see a tall black man with a name tag on. It said Rodney.

"Hi Rodney, I am looking for something sexy to pick up my husband from the airport in." Julie said a little flirty and with a smile in her eyes. She felt a tingle between her legs, and was thinking, "God I need some real dick."

"Well, ma'am, based on what I'm seeing, I'm sure he will be happy with whatever you wear. But yes, I would love to help you pick something out." Said Rodney as his cock started to twitch in his pants thinking about this petite white housewife getting undressed. " I see you have a couple of dresses already, let's start with those. Follow me to the back dressing rooms, they are much larger and you will like the size of the mirror."

"Ok, Rodney, thanks lets go." Julie could tell the way he had been looking at her that he wanted her, and she noticed she was very moist already. She was always amazed at how wet she got when a man wanted her pussy. It was almost like it had a mind of its own (a one track mind) and knew when a hard cock was nearby. Especially a hard black cock! As she followed him, she could tell he worked out by the way he moved. He had a muscular build and a nice ass. She thought, if he was thinking what she was, that ass would be pumping her soon. She was really plumping up at the thought.

Rodney said, "Ma'am, you are in luck today, I'm the store manager and have the master key to the largest dressing rooms. We only use them when we do fashion shows, or during the holiday season." As they reached the door, Julie did notice it was pretty deserted back here. He held open the main door and said with a wink, "You go ahead and pick a room and I will stand guard out here."

"Thank you." She said as she chose the room on the back left. Julie purposely left her door cracked since he was just outside and thought he would be watching for sure. She turned her back to the door and took off her shorts and top. She still had her g-string on when she reached for the first dress.

"OH My God!" Thought Rodney watching the pretty white wife take off her clothes. This was a sexy woman who took damn good care of her body. His cock was almost completely hard and wanted out! She still had her panties on as she slipped the purple dress over her head and then stated to turn around. Rodney quickly turned around himself before she did.

"Rodney, what do you think?" she said.

He turned around and said, "Very nice ma'am. It really shows off your legs and feet."

"Oh good, cuz my husband loves both of those. But how does it look from behind?" Said Julie as she turned around and pushed her ass out slightly. "Can you see my panty line at all at the top?"

"It's hard to see from this far away, may I come closer?" Said Rodney, his cock now raging for this hot white woman.

"Yes, please, I'm sorry. Maybe I should just take off my panties." She said as she slid them down and off of her feet. "How about now, how does it look?"

Rodney entered the dressing room and came up right behind her. "I think your husband will love it, I know it's working for me, here let me show you." He said as he put his hands on each side of her waist and pushed his erection against her ass.

"Ohhhhh, yes I think this one may be a keeper. But how easy will access be for him?" she said as she leaned over and put both arms against the wall raising her ass more for him. Rodney wasted no time, unbuckled and dropped his pants. His big black cock sprang out as he raised the back of the sun dress. Julie was soaking wet and waited for him to enter. His cock was so hard he didn't even have to use his hands as guided it to the entrance of her swollen pussy. He pushed in slowly, and Julie felt her lips stretch apart to take his cock. "MMMMMM" she moaned as he began to steady his stoke in her. Rodney was in heaven slowly pumping her at first and began to move a little faster.

"How is that pussy Rodney?" Julie panted.

"Girl, this wet white pussy needed some cock. You want this pussy full don't you?" He said.

"Yessss, I do. I need it. I want to take my full pussy back to my husband.... Fuck meee Rodney!"

"Oh I'm gonna fill you alright. Lift your leg up." He said as she obliged and put her right leg on the bench. That allowed his cock to get even deeper. Julie felt him hitting her cervix and reach down to rub her pussy with her left hand. She looked to her right at the large wall mirror and took in the sexy scene. It was like watching 3D porn with real sensations. There she was. This tiny white house wife, right hand on the wall, right foot on the bench, rubbing her pussy as a huge black man with his pants down around his shoes was behind her thrusting his huge black cock in and out of her. She knew he was going to dump his seed in her soon, by the pace and how tight her pussy started to feel. She rubbed her pussy faster and could not hold off any more.

"ooooooooooohhhhh fuuuuuucccck meeeeeee!" she came hard

Rodney was pumping away now and knew he was close. " I'm gonna give you your wish now!"

"Ahhhh shiiitttt, here it comes." He called out and thrust in as deep as he could.

"Yes, that's it, push it deep, I want it deep in me.... Ohhh yeahhh."

They both stood there catching their breath for a minute. "Rodney, thank you for the help picking out my new dress." She said with a smile as she started to take it off.

"No ma'am, thank you. And you go ahead and wear that out. Let me get you a bag for your other clothes." Said Rodney as he pulled up his pants and left the room.

Julie collected herself and looked in the mirror. She had that freshly fucked look, perfect to pick up her hubby. It wouldn't take long for him to figure it out. She left the dressing room as Rodney was coming back in with a bag for her and said, "Ma'am, I look forward to your next visit. Have a great day!"

Julie smiled and said, "I love this store, you give the best service." And with that she left the store and headed to the airport to pick up her husband with a surprise for him she had not planned on.

To be continued...