All Comments on 'Trying the 'Permission Slip' Game'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments
Booboo12629Booboo12629about 23 hours ago

That's it? Zero creativity. No build up or introduction of the characters. No finish to the story. Total waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Meh. An Average burger. Three stars.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So simplistic. Meh indeed.

Schlouis57Schlouis577 months ago

Heu, c'est quoi cette débilité ????

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Started well and then fell off a cliff, unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nip it all in the bud up front. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Meh. Two stars.

JPB

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

Wolf's stories have sadly vanished

tralan69ertralan69er10 months ago

Wolf Bennington,

has no stories posted here at Lit. And there no stories listed in a search here.

So where did you come up with idea that there was?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Simple, isn’t it?

Ed

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

To all those who want a longer story: I think that is the point being made. This is a great demonstration of how the husband reacting logically when the wife wants permission makes life simple. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start, but where's the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it, could have been just a tad longer. I do agree 110% with this from iameasel: "but used in at least 50 stories almost word for word and it's, "I just walked in the door and my wife walked down the stairs in her LBD and fuck me pumps, and I said I didn't know we were going out, let me shower and get changed." and she said "We aren't going out, I am. And after Andrew (or whoever he is) fucks me all weekend, I'll come back and be the best wife to you for the rest of our lives"." In that I know I've read at least 50 or more that have that very line in it, or maybe the dress is red or purple or blue. And that's not counting those wives that were hit by the "Martian Slut Ray".

I liked this one because it cut out all the BS, and gave honest questions from the husband to the wife as to why she needed a "Hall Pass". It also gave the wife a few things to think about, including a divorce. After all actions have consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I blinked and the story was over. Too short!

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Love it! That's what you call evaluating, deciding, and following through!

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 2 years ago
One more thing…

I cannot think of much that is more contradictory than a husband and wife who read and discuss “Loving Wives” stories on Literotica and that same husband going berserk over the fact that she was turned on by the subject of the stories.

Question: Why are they READING THEM TOGETHER? Is this his way of instructing her in the evils of cheating? Is it just a gotcha, ‘cuz he secretly hates his wife and wants out? Did it never occurred to him that her reading about how good it is to fuck big dicks might sound like fun? He can’t be that stupid, not and pass a driving test. We know he drives. Maybe he stole her car? Hmm… I don’t get it. But I digress.

I cannot think of a reasonable explanation that doesn’t show him to be a psychopath. Or, dissociated, which is also bad.

By the way, sorry, I was a bit harsh earlier. I still don’t care for the story, because I can’t make it make sense to me. No need to be mean, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I got the gist of the previously mentioned stories (hard not to), but in commenting on THIS story, I would've liked more give & take, even a bit where the previous story's invoked more than in just passing. Doing so, to me, would've bettered this story. As such, only 3 stars. --Bob

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 2 years ago
Pathetic

Why not just write, “You cheating bitch, you ruined my life! I’m leaving! You get nothing! I hope you die!”

Then fill the rest of the page with random gibberish. You’ll probably get about the same score. And it will be about as enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing but a story fragment. I don’t want 10 pages of boring history, but some actual plot would be nice. And furthermore, no husband goes on a multi-paragraph monolog/diatribe without a single word of response from his wife! The author apparently has never been involved with a real woman. A real woman would have been trying to explain, cajole and rationalize what she was up to. And no real man would simply up and immediately walk out - patently ridiculous! You’re married, you talk. No rational couple gets divorced over an idea or even a suggestion. You find out what she’s ACTUALLY DOING, then if necessary, burn the bitch.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

While a tad too short it was a good one.

Mind you the wet diaper crowd have little issue of the premise, which is entirely laughable but used in at least 50 stories almost word for word and it's "I just walked in the door and my wife walked down the stair in her LBD and fuck me pumps, and I said I didnt know we were going out, let me shower and get changed." and she said "We arent going out, I am. And after Andrew fucks me all weekend, I'll come back and be the best wife to you for the rest of our lives". Thats almost word for word in so many stories but the sam eones upset about this let that shit slide. Why? Because the fragile little boys have to vent their toxic masculinity so the woman needs to be fried, a gun or a fire, or an extended hospital stay has to come into play. Yes, its toxic masculinity when you demand a fucking story requires a brutal, of sorts, ending every time. Im thinking more readers are fucking nuts than writers at this point.

You cut out the fat, gave us the meat of the story, saved us from 11 more pages of "When I was 5 I picked my nose, when I was 5 1/2 I pet my cat we named kitty" etc etc.

Well done.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

As usual, somewhere South of 99% (-yet still far North of two-thirds) of Literotica's Army of Armchair-Ctitics are, as always, predictably pre-programmed for automatic hostile-response to anything at all that they perceive may possibly challenge their innate, ingrained prejudices.

But with all due respects (if and where due), I personally found this short essay to be wonderfully-witty, succinct, lean, mean and straight to-the-point!

Just as his `Hero' cuts out all of the unnecessary padding, waffle, irrelevant trivia and energy-wasting expulsion of hot-air, for the sake of being energy efficient, so too does our illustrious Author credit his Readers with a modicum of (not so) Common Sense, Reason and Intelligence!

Well done! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a shit piece of a story. No discussion- hardly a leadup, just a she said, he replied, he said then left. This isn't a story. Gave it 1star bec 0 stars wouldn't affect the rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

JPB style writing. Create silly situation, end immediately with front door slamming.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Better left unwritten....way too brief.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - just a bad idea for a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An author who writes the "big cock" fallacy (pun intended) into his stories is telegraphing that he doesn't have one. If he did, he wouldn't write bullshit about how wonderful women thing gigantic dicks are. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Well, that escalated quickly.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Liked it, he laid it out straight and to the point.

A wife having sex with other men does NOT spice up THEIR sex life, it does however spice up hers. And honestly the cucky little wimps are simply having their kinks used against them by their so called loving wives, but those idiots arent thinking with their big head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just about perfect

Very well handled. This is one realistic way this scenario could play out.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 3 years ago
Time lapse comments

Noticed two comments from Just_Words almost two years apart. The first was "good story, dump her, aye!" The second was "from a story-telling POV...seemed a little flat..." There's 35,471 stories in the LW category today, and the X number of cheating stories could easily be parsed into Y types of outcomes (dump, run, BTB, RAAC, leave/return later, etc.) What is increasingly visible here in comments is people just voting and commenting based upon their prejudiced opinions of what they'd do, and NOT how good the story telling was done. So, kudos to J_W for circling back and giving feedback. I would agree with that feedback; wife opens a conversation, and husband gives a monologue and leaves, presumably for a divorce. As told, there is little conflict, action or suspense that makes for a better story.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Reading again

Just about the perfect reaction to a wife even hinting at sex with bob another man.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

Robby_D criticizes that the husband just walks away while just_words criticezes that the husband that the husband is not angry. Well I would sys the husband just walks away because he is angry and deeply hurt and don't want to say things he couldn't take back.

If the wife comes to her senses there is a future for them together.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Read it again.

From a story-telling point of view, the problem with the story is that he responds too calmly and orderly considering the bomb that she drops on him and his ultimate response to it. Wouldn't he be angry, irate, and deeply hurt? He seems like he's Spock instead of a husband. Maybe it was just my reading of it, but he seems way too calm during the confrontation.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

I fully agree with the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where to find the storys

mentioned in the beginning?

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
What to do?

She had already left him in her 'mind' and 'soul'.

The 'mind', because she had thought this through before mentioning it to her (sic) beloved.

And "soul", she decide her spiritual/body connection with her husband was worth putting on the table for some sex on the side.

She alone made this decision and created a no win situation that was for her husband impossible to accept.

Brilliant little tale of woe. 5 stars.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 4 years ago
Well that puts the issue to rest!

‘Nuff said!

Robby_DRobby_Dalmost 4 years ago
Self destructive

I'm a real advocate of the BTB approach, but in this situation, I think our hero went off half-cocked. He heard her say one time that she had been thinking about it. He gave her several excellent reasons as to why it wouldn't work for him or them, but instead of waiting to see how she might respond to his reasoning, he immediately dumps her. It was almost as though he was waiting for a chance to get away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
In a nutshell

Well done.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Reading gain. This is so close to my own feeling that I put in my favorites.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
I smell smoke!

The first betrayal is in the mind! It's still betrayal! The consequences of betrayal should always be equal to or greater than the betrayal.

I think he's about to use the match!

GymShortsGymShortsabout 5 years ago
Really?

I'm sure she's already checked out other men. Boss needs her to attend a 3 day meeting and oh honey you can't go along either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hurt...

...that's what I feel when I put myself in his place. An ex-girl friend came up with this idea to me, years ago. The pain goes beyond description. 5*****

darthdaxdarthdaxover 5 years ago
Dang!!!

This guy's my HERO!!!!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
He didn't want to keep a wife that wanted other men?

Who would? Consider all the time he saved by not drawing it out. Good story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Best

One of your best stories. I enjoyed.it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story, but could be a little longer.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

She was serious about cheating on him, so he took care of business like a boss.

This wasn't a fantasy any more, she wanted the real thing. The wife obviously wasn't happy with him in bed if she was seriously considering taking on a lover with a bigger cock. The sheer disrespect and hit to his ego when she requested this was a terrible thing to do... no man deserves that from a wife that's supposed to love him. At that point she'd fatally wounded their marriage, so he did the sensible thing and ended it, saving himself months worth of misery.

This was an awesome flash story, but you needed to break up that big third-to-last paragraph with her desperate and shocked denials. That would have raised the emotions of the story and made the wife's misery more visceral when he ups and leaves the slutty whore.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

I'm kind of conflicted on stories like this.

On the one hand, sure, I can see how someone even raising the possibility of something you considered out of bounds can change your opinion of them.

On the other, though, there has to be something pretty fundamentally fragile about a marriage in which raising a topic leads to the husband walking out and declaring he's filing for divorce, in under a minute. Sure, if this were one of those "I'm going on a date on Friday with a guy I've been having an emotional affair for a month; what do you think?" conversations that comes out of the blue and blindsides the husband, or worse, one of those "I saw you liked X in porn, so I immediately jumped to the conclusion that you want X in real life" idiocies, I can see that kind of response.

Here, though, the starting point here is a couple that apparently enjoys reading stories about swingers, so a "Hey, just in the abstract here, no particular person in mind or anything, is the stuff in the porn you enjoy that you called an 'interesting concept' something that you're actually interested in trying out in real life?" question seems completely in-bounds.

And, okay, the conversation might open up a big can of worms, could lead to them deciding some couples therapy might be in order, and might even ultimately end up with them splitting up. However, to have the *immediate* response to "Is the stuff you enjoy reading about something you'd enjoy in real life?" be "Fuck you, I'm out of this marriage!" makes him come up as a fragile asshole.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Finally

someone got it right. Ohhhhhhh HELLLLLLL YESSSSSS. Exactly the right thing to do. As soon as she indicates an interest or willingness, the faithful marriage is done.

desertdog43desertdog43almost 6 years ago
WELL

That went well girl....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why even write such a trite and trivial thing?

I don't get why you would even take the time to do something so insignificant.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
huhuhu 80286

Yeah, a blazing 8 to 12MHz.

Someone said the referred stories aren't available. Too bad if it's true, although searching leaves a bit to be desired. The detail about him being able to work a few hours a month max for gainful employment versus her almost meaningless work at a place that makes you wonder how they pay employees didn't really give anything away, but thinking about it shows him as a genius, her being less prudent, and adds a question of why continue there. Well, we find out why.

If indeed the original story had added partners for the virgin spouse, trying to use that for the experienced one to gain more experience is non sequitur. He knew and prepared ahead of time too, damn. I think I'll have to read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I just loved this tale! Short, direct and straight to the point! 5* for this nice tale

The author did a great job on this story....... right to the matters and massage straight to the point.

Great tale!....congrats to the author!

I loved it all.....5* for this nice tale

Lovely,

KP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@c24j

Common mistake in comment section is confusion of mysogynists with chauvinists or sexists.

Mysogynists do not marry, they hate females.

Sexist or chauvinist - uh he is one cooking meals.

Author implies that lately wife has been wearing sexy clothes to go to work not to mention perfume.

Wife talks about three day seminar but obviously does not want husband to go with her.

Then the big cock experience remark.

Not sure where you read husband was censoring conversations.

He gave logical response to conversation she started.

Wife had plenty of prior sexual experience...much more than husband. She was going away for three days and obviously things had been slow at her job. She had been flirting and dressing up for co-worker. She wanted break from vows while at seminar.

Husband figured it out and decided he wanted out because she wanted the pastry without the pounds.

Not sure if husband number three will be better or not...if not always hubbies 4, 5, 6,....

c24jc24jabout 6 years ago
Good story - She'll be better off without him

Nice parody of some of the misogynistic stuff that goes on here. 'Beware free thought, do not give into imagination or creativity. Discussion is pointless. Obey me or leave.'

Enjoyable!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Neither of the Two Stories You Referenced Are On Literotica as of 1March 2018.

That destroys the rest of the story! 1 star if I were rating.

Danger09Danger09about 6 years ago
Idiotic

I don't understand how fucking someone else will spice up your love life? Why not try adult games, role playing? You know, things that only involves 2 married people. I wouldn't of cared if she was a virgin when they married, that was her choice. She can't wait until she's married to try that I was a virgin when we met so I should be able to try some strange dick or 2 bullshit. This wife was a whore & I'm glad he saw through her bullshit. I've read stories like this but the wife was a virgin and after years of happily being married they decide they want to try someone new. That's no fair. I'm positive had the husbands in these type of stories knew their wives would want to try a new dick later down the road they wouldn't of married them. Nobody gets married just to get divorce. Why didn't her first marriage last? I'm thinking she was probably cheating on her first husband, he found out & threw her gutter slut ass out and now with her second husband she tries to get him to ok it so he doesn't dump her ass. She might already done it or she already had someone lined up.

fisheronefisheroneabout 6 years ago
Reaction

It appears to me that Judy already has a potential lover at work, because this is mentioned after she needs to make trip to headquarters. She also deflects him when he asks to go before she tries to se seduce Matthew into letting her share. Two things would happen if we were to remain married first post nuptial agreement of no alimony if cheating is discovered and 75 25 split his favor. Secondly she quits job and finds another if she wants to work. These two things would show an effort to heal the marriage. If they were open enough to talk about her previous love life she should have shared things with him to help intensify there romance. The only thing that gives hope is Judy asking permission. Sounds like she has coworkers sharing there bodies and giving husband sloppy seconds. Judy knew she got a virgin husband and was fine with it and knows he adores her and that's what hurt Matthew so deeply. He is clearly the bread winner and appears to not be stingy. Most married couples dont like spouses making out of town multi day trips without them and with do reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Sad to say but if this was real life, the marriage died when she said that to him.

If not when she first started thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
questions

How old was she when she first got married?

How long did that marriage last?

Why was she divorced?

How old is she?

How old is he?

How long have they been married?

Based on limited info given, she certainly was much more experienced than he was. Figure she got married in early 20s, lasted 5 years, they are close to same age meaning he was virgin until late 20s.

Was he a quick and able student of all she insisted on teaching him?

In reality would be tough for him to catch up and she would have to be very patient.

Given great disparity in their sexual experience, and because she is the spouse seeking permission to have sex with other men...not clear if she is seeking larger or if that only pertained to wife in story they read...would be difficult for husband to assure himself that he was satisfying wife.

While he is preparing for divorce, he does state they will talk after he has taken a few days to get over shock and determine all the questions he needs wife to answer.

If I was husband, I would believe I am not accomplished enough a lover to satisfy wife. When I returned to discuss situation with wife, first question would be why she wants to have sex outside their marriage.

I would insist divorce details be agreed on but not executed. I would insist on post nuptial agreement where she gets only 20 per cent of assets and no alimony if she has sex outside marriage.

Then she must agree that for next six months she allows him to be ''educated'' by sexual surrogate with minimum of three ''classes'' a week. Then for next six months, post-nuptial still in place, she has sex on demand with the ''other man'' he has become in bed.

After that time, she decides if she still wants permission.

If she does, they open up marriage with permission slips for both of them with divorce papers signed and notarized but unfiled and held by neutral lawyer.

Any time either one of them wants out, that spouse tells the other then has the neutral lawyer file the papers.

If she refuses that plan marriage is terminated!

They agree tha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Short, but he said it like all MEN would have said straight to the point. I think once I women start thinking like his wife it is hard for the man to trust her ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
agree

The fact she even brought it up means the marriage is dying or dead.

She want permission so she can keep her meal ticket.

People in love and comitted to each other dont plan out and propose cheating.

This isnt a "lifestyle" thats healthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What?

There's no story here. No emotion, no nothing. He doesn't like what she appears to propose, and he just gets up an leaves, apparently forever. That's a story? They apparently didn't have much of a relationship anyway, so what's the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Agree

With Darkmagnet

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I do not at all think "it is already over"

People read stories, have fantasies and discuss them with their lover.

This what people do in a healthy sexual partnership.

He found a way to emphatically show not only his disapproval but the reasons why and the consequences.

There is no reason at all that a loving relationship cannot continue.

The only way it would not, is if the fantasy consumes her and she cheats.

But, that is not a certainty.

Married couples live with unfulfilled fantasies all the time without adversely affecting the relationship. Just because 2 marry, does not mean they MUST try everything. It is about respecting boundaries and her fucking other people is obviously one of his hard limits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
quick and to point

Husband was correct in assessment. Why draw it out?

He would end up like the 3rd husband of serial cheating wife on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Black widow tattoo on her left upper back says it all. Her marriage vows are as genuine as her implanted 36C breasts

DarkmagnetDarkmagnetalmost 8 years ago
He's right, it's already over.

This sums it up perfectly and with true accuracy. The fact that she thinks she needs to try a different cock, means she has already decided that her husband does not do it for her anymore. If she were to be honest, she already knows what different cocks would be like. If I counted correctly, she had at least three men before her husband. If she's asking for permission, actually hoping he will let her have her fantasy and fling, their marriage is over anyway. Dump her.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 8 years ago
Good Start

Is thete a chapter 2 ! ?

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
A Short But Complete Story

5-Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
that was fast

more like rushed.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistalmost 9 years ago
A beginning...

of a story, but very little else. I would love to see a chapter two dealing with the consequences of this conversation.

steven857steven857almost 9 years ago
good story

The story is short but gets cuts to the heart of the matter. She wants a and to provide for her and allow her to get what she wants on the side. He dumped her a little fast, but the marriage was over the minute she asked for some on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OUCH!

Not sure about this one. He seemed to have everything planned out and ready to go to the divorce attorney. Why? Did he have information we didn't have about his wife's activities? And was she a lot older than he was? I mean it sounded like she had been married before, had lovers previous to her 1st marriage and that he came into their marriage a virgin. Seems odd to say the least. And now she wants to talk about a story they've both read and he goes ballistic? That made no sense. I feel like a lot of information is missing from this blurb. It just felt like an over-the-top reaction to a discussion. Didn't like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

"Did he burn down the house when she said...

...she wanted a "bigger" one? How stupid."

Nope. Nor did he cut off his own cock. What's that got to do with anything?

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WEEP NO MORE MY LADY

the spilt milk was all your fault, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
@fanfare

In reference to your comment from 01/01/14, I believe it is you that has the thought patterns of an adolescent. You try too hard to make your point, like a thirteen year old boy who is always the last one picked to play but he has to play otherwise he takes his ball and goes home. My comment and sugna's comment were real interpretations of the tale, not a knock against other commenters. You want adolescent, I'll give it to you.

Go fuck your mother.

That is about your level.

I have spoken.

HA

xtchrxtchralmost 10 years ago
Very Interesting!

This is a story that readers can take different ways. As I read the story, I inferred that the wife was already cheating or planning on cheating on her 3 day "business trip". She was vague about the trip because she didn't want hubby along. What company sends an employee to a training seminar with only 1 or 2 weeks notice? Doesn't happen. This is not a sudden customer problem or a possible rushed sales call, it is a training seminar.

The wife was trying to lead the husband into giving her his permission to cheat. Someone wrote a comment that she was just communicating. I think she was manipulating him to get what she wanted.

If hubby agreed, she would cheat, if hubby said no, she would still cheat, just hide it.

For some reason she was not happy with hubby. He would have even more heartache down the road.

He acted in the only way possible for a man with any self-respect, he ended the marriage. He may have loved her, but she really didn't love or respect him.

One of the reason the story is short, is the wife wanted something that he couldn't give her. Instead a playing pages and pages of games, he did the smart thing and said goodbye. Well Done!

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE

just not what you thought it would be, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
l like...

but I would really like another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Story

That was a good story. Very quick and to the point but it really needs a chapter 2. Thanks.

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
Well that was right to the point

He used a fresh sharp razor to cut to the chase of her request.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
sigh

Sorry bebylo and sugna, but in my opinion your positions are just a mask of bluster over your unresolved adolescent feelings of inadequacy. A one dimensional fiction about one dimensional characters, the author deliberately writing this story to feed the trolls.

If this had been considered from the wife's POV, she was attempting to communicate (from the ancient arayan for two-way conversation) with her husband, Offering her fantasies, ask him for his and then see what overlapped. That both of them together might or might not care to try out. But that would be reality and therefore outside the purview of the LW genre.

Perhaps I'm wrong, that has to be true sooner or later. Judging from the general quality of GE286's submissions, I am guessing this was a quickie. Dashed off at a whim, without much effort. Just for the enjoyment of writing a piece that is aimed to galvanize a pavlovian response among the BTB lynch-mob.

Congratulations GE286, you achieved your apparent goal.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Rational Thinking

Finally some rational thinking not tainted by the overwrought emotions of a melodramatic character. If you are a man, if you have been working to support your family, surely the world has shit on you enough to toughen you up enough to deal with a stupid, whore of a cheating wife. Unless you are a pervert too, the very suggestion of allowing your wife to fuck around should be taken as the end of the marriage. What she is telling her husband is the she is/will fuck around and that if he doesn't agree, it will happen anyway. There is no way to verify any of it, but the total lack of respect she is showing for the marriage tells the story. Thank God there was no mention of children! The husband did the right thing, run do not walk to the nearest exit!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Read it Again

Before my comment, I just want to say that there are very few good new stories coming out so I reread older tales. Now in response to fanfare, didn't it seem odd that she read the other tale about getting permission for an affair and then suggested it to her husband? Also, she must have known she was his one and only. If she wanted to experiment wouldn't he want to also? I did seem to me that either she already cheated now wanted to do it out in the open or already had someone picked out for her tryst. Either way, trust is now lost. Although I can't say he made the right decision he did have a right to question whether she still loved him as much as when they first married.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
stupidity, thy name is anonymous

Professor S. I. Hayakawa must be rotating in his grave like a water turbine at the ignorance of people who say things such as: "Threatening to cheat is the same as doing it" as they lack the capacity, heck, the competency for semantic definition.



So, that map I drew on a napkin, with a crayon, is the same thing as the actual property it roughly describes?



If i write a fairy tale does that make me a fairy?


If I write a story about a ferryboat does that make me a ferryboat?



if I write a story about ignorant trolls would that make me a commentator on this site?

Come to think of it, that would qualify as a fairy tale!



How did FinalStand put it “Standing in a Church does not make you a Good Christian, anymore than standing in a garage makes you an automobile.”

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
talk about not fucking around

Wifey getting him to read the story, her hinting at going on a 3 day meeting for a company hubby seemed felt was almost closing down and her avoiding the issue of him going with her pretty much shows she had already planed her little fuckfest.

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
I tried to follow your suggestion, but:

there are no stories on Literotica by Wolf Bennington. Any suggestions?

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Better than the original, but...

...a bit more "story" would have been good. This story was cut too short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too Fast

While I like the fact the husband said no and made sure she knew it., It was too fast. He went from the middle of them discussing it to one big paragraph of him going thru the cons and its consequences. And then straight to I am divorcing you. Up to that point she hadn't even been able to talk let alone respond or do anything wrong. You could tell she didn't like the idea of him with other women so she could have decided not to ever bring it up again in case he thought to go to other women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice Story

A good effort; far superior to most of the cuck/wimp drivel in other's postings. Her asking for permission told him all he needed to know and he dealt with the situation accordingly like a man. Kudos!

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Sssssssssssssssssssssssss

BOOM!

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Agree with Anonymous 'Assuming"

Sad that he was happily married to her, life was good, he was happy and content.

My point, aside from 'Assuming' is the degree of difficulty it took for him to give her a short and disappointed dissertation and leave. I know he was hurting but any intelligent man would realize that it was better to leave immediately than to try and get through this - the thoughts, visions and memories would destroy him. Better to leave before he had to witness or just know she was with someone else, separated and divorced wouldn't make it better but he could at least begin to heal and eventually see other women.

Long winded wasn't I. THANKS!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Very definitive in his response. No hesitation.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

grey you did good. hubby said no in a way that was really NO! bitch wanted to cheat and the next step was her doing it where he did not know about it and could not say no. well done! 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Betrayed

I did read your bio; you are still an idiot! Thinking about someone other than your spouse is not cheating! Actions not thoughts can be cheating. So your wife cheated on you (that was an action not thought) join the club. Grow up! You never fantisized about a movie star? That doesn't mean you cheated.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous