Tryst with my Angel's Daughter

Story Info
Doing my lover's daughter.
6.9k words
4.49
61.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many years ago when I was working in Africa I had a lovely Chinese friend with whom I spent lovely times. Those were good 4 years and we were both very sad to separate. But my family compulsions did not allow me to renew my contract and I had to return home to India.

Alice is a wonderful woman, small in size and a bundle of joy when we were together. I was more or less in touch with her through emails and she let me know what she was up to from time to time. She worked for a tour operator taking Chinese clients from China on African safaris.

One day, two years ago, I received an email stating that her daughter, Kerry, was on her way to China to visit her grand-parents and would like to stop over in India to visit a few places, including the Taj Mahal in Agra. She asked if I would show her around if it wasn't an imposition.

I replied immediately asking Kerry's itinerary and assured Alice it was no trouble.

Kerry was all of 10 when I last saw her, and two years back she was nearly 20. Twelve years had passed since I left Africa and settled in my native place.

I was no longer working and had settled with my family on a farmland. I had enough savings and a bit of earnings from my farmland to make do comfortably. There was not much demand on my time. My wife, of course, knew all about Alice. Not the intimate relations I had with her, but that she was a good friend. Whenever my wife spent a few months every year with me in Africa Alice's family and mine would meet socially over meals. Kerry was also known to my wife.

Soon it was time for me to receive Kerry in Delhi. Her itinerary included Jaipur along with Agra. I reached Delhi the night before the day her flight was to land. I booked myself a room in a hotel not far from the airport and booked another one for Kerry. Her flight came in at around noon and I was there to receive her as she came out of the arrival hall after an hour or so.

I was stunned. What happened to that little girl in pigtails? Here she was, a complete younger copy of her mother. She saw me and immediately recognized me. She rushed to meet me and gave a tight hug and said, "I'm so happy to see you, Uncle."

"So am I, sweetheart," I replied returning her hug and adding, "For a moment I thought it was Alice standing there."

"I bet," she cheekily replied with a mischievous smile and twinkle in her eyes.

As we drove to the hotel I asked about her parents and we made small talk.

"You know Dad, not much fun to be with. Always serious and always busy with his work. Mother is something else. I wish I would be like her when I'm her age."

I looked her over and said, "Not bad. You look so like your mother. She is a lovely woman and has enriched my life in many ways."

"Uncle, I'm here for exactly 4 days. Make my stay memorable so I can tell my kids that you enriched my life!"

I laughed, "Barely out of your pampers and already thinking of kids of your own! Don't worry; Taj Mahal will be an enriching experience."

At the hotel her bags were taken to her room across the corridor from mine, which she said looked very comfortable. I asked her if she wanted anything to eat but said she had eaten on the flight. I told her to rest and that we would be leaving for Agra early the next morning.

I retired to my room, changed into something comfortable and settled down with a book. Soon there was a knock on the door and there Kerry stood in her red Chinese pajama top and bottom. I had a sense of déjà vu when I saw her. She gave me a hug as she came in. I returned her hug and felt her breasts, bare under her top, against my chest. It just hit me with shock that she probably had nothing under her pajama bottom also.

"I don't feel like sleeping and I can rest here. Why did you book me a separate room? You said we'll be leaving early tomorrow," and she plonked on my bed.

I turned to sit on the chair but she objected and patted the bed. I sat there, very conscious of a sparsely clad little nymph sitting nearby. We sat crossed legged as we talked of the times we spent in Africa. I was a little surprised that she remembered quite a few things from her childhood.

As we talked she said suddenly in a very child like voice, "Can I ask you something? Promise you will not get annoyed."

"Go ahead, sweetheart. Why should I be annoyed?"

"Did you like my mother?"

Of course, I still like your mother. She is a great friend."

"No, no, I did not mean that way. Did you really like her....you know...in a man-woman way." She looked at me but I could not read what was in them.

"Now, sweetheart, you should not be asking about such things and I am definitely not going to answer."

"You know, Uncle, your refusal itself answers my question."

"Kerry," I said sternly, "There is no answer to your question. Your mother was and is a good friend. Period."

She went into a long monologue, and I kept on listening unbelievingly.

"I asked my mother the same thing and she very much reacted in the same way you did. Do you remember you used to take us out on drives and for lunches? I always saw my mother very happy after these outings. I was, of course, too young to understand. Then I started noticing that on certain days she would be humming and singing while doing her chores about the house. She used to have a mysterious smile and that made me happy, as well. You know Dad. He never had much time for us. I could see what Mum was like around him. She was not very happy.

"Then I started noticing that whenever she returned home late some evenings, she would be very happy and flitted around the house humming. Other evenings would be normal but she generally started to look and feel better. When we used to be together I started noticing how you paid attention to her and many times I spied you holding hands. Those were the days when I saw Mum the happiest."

She looked at me with such tenderness in her eyes and said, "Uncle, you were the man who made my Mum so happy, when it should have been my father. You know, when I was 10, I once saw you hugging her and then you gave her a kiss. Mum put her arms around you and gave a tight hug. I should have felt bad about Mum doing that but I was happy because Mum was happy. When you left she was sad for a few days but I saw later she was as happy as before. Humming and singing about the house. I started noticing that she was happier after spending some time on the net. I realized it was probably an email from you that had her prancing about."

She looked up at me and had tears in her eyes. "Thanks for bringing such happiness to her."

She spread her arms asking for a hug. I moved closer to her till our crossed legs touched, spread my arms to hug her, and pulled her towards me. She moved into my embrace and was practically straddling my lap. I straightened my legs and hugged her. She put her head into the crook of my neck and her tears flowed silently. I patted her back and started to rub it from her neck downwards and back. Soon her crying subsided. She sniffed, looked up into my eyes, tears on her cheeks. I kissed the tears from her cheeks. She gave a weak smile and kissed me on my cheek in return. Still holding me she got off me and pulled me down till both of us were lying down next to each other.

She put her head on my shoulder, moved one leg over my hip, snuggled closer, closed her eyes and was soon asleep in my arms. I hugged her tight, caressed her back a few times and she whimpered and sighed. Soon I too was asleep.

******

When I woke up it was around 6pm. We had been sleeping for nearly 3 hours. She was still entwined in my arms and her breathing was soft and silent. I felt the urge to take a piss. I quietly disentangled myself from her embrace and she protested in her sleep.

When I came out I saw her stretching and yawning. Her pajama top moved up, baring her flat midriff. Her pajama bottom moved slightly down exposing the top of her sparse pubic hair. She saw me standing in the door of the bathroom and gave me a smile. I smiled back and asked her if she wanted tea or coffee. She yawned and stretched and said, "Coffee please, Uncle."

While room service was bringing coffee I asked her if she was interested in seeing the city. She agreed and went to her room across the corridor to change. She arrived with the coffee and we had it sitting, side by side, on the sofa. She put her right arm through my left as she held the coffee in her left hand. She put her head on my shoulder and sighed.

We left after coffee and returned in time for dinner. She said she was famished and we went straight to the restaurant. After we finished we asked for coffee to be served in my room. With coffee over she went to her room but was soon back after changing into her pajama top and bottom.

I looked at her and she said, "I'm sleeping right here, Uncle. Don't expect me to sleep alone in an alien place."

I sighed and said, "OK, sweetheart. But I warn you, I might snore!"

"And I might kick you," she chuckled.

We settled down and she said, "Shall we continue from where we left this afternoon, or are you going to be evasive as before?"

"What do you mean, young lady," I countered.

"OK, did you love Mum?"

"Of course, I did, as I would any good friend."

"That's not what I mean. You're being evasive."

"Sweetheart, why don't you give up this line of enquiry? Tell me about yourself. How many hearts have you broken?"

"Don't worry, Uncle. I've 4 days to make you admit you were in love with Mum," she added with a smile.

Then we got down to less dangerous topics and soon it was time to sleep, if we were to leave early the next morning.

We used the bathroom by turns. I changed into my shorts and a T-shirt and we were soon ready to switch off the lights.

"Leave the bedside lamp on, please," she said. I left the one on her side lit and switched off all the others.

Soon she put her head on my shoulder and her leg across my hip. She hugged me as she did in the afternoon and settled down. I put my arm around her and rested my palm on her back. She sighed as I rubbed her back. She looked up into my eyes and held my gaze while I rubbed her back. She readjusted herself and her crotch came snuggly onto my thigh. I could feel the slight heat her crotch radiated through her pajamas on my bare thigh.

She held my gaze while she pushed subtly with her crotch. I moved my hand lower till it was resting low on her lower back. I rubbed in a circular motion. The circular movement of my hand brought it on her ass and I was now feeling and squeezing her ass softly. I was right. She was bare under her pajama bottom. She moaned, raised her head and touched my lips with hers. She moved her head back and looked at me. I smiled at her and she brought her lips back and kissed me. I probed her lips with my tongue and she opened her lips to allow my tongue to enter her mouth.

Our tongues touched and probed each other. She was moaning into my mouth. I moved my hand from her ass and moved up under her pajama top onto her bare back. I could feel her tremble. I broke our kiss and said, "Are you comfortable, baby? Do you want me to stop?"

She shook her head and whispered, "I feel safe with you."

I rubbed her bare back while we resumed our kissing. She was moaning softly. I moved my hand to her front just below her pert little breasts without touching them. I rubbed the area of her upper midriff and she hugged me tighter. I moved slightly back and gently pushed her onto her back, breaking contact of my thigh with her crotch. I removed my hand from under her top and moved to unbutton it. She held my gaze, just as her mother did when I unbuttoned her top all those many years ago.

Soon her small and lovely breasts lay bare in front of me. I put my hands behind her back, raised her a little and removed her top. This was a lovely specimen of young womanhood. Small pert breasts with nipples taut and upright. I pinched her right nipple softly between my fingers and rubbed it. She whimpered and started to rub her thighs and legs together.

I lowered my mouth to her right nipple and sucked it. I tugged it erect and bit it softly. She continued moaning as I tongued and bit her nipple, while my left hand was on her other breast softly palming and squeezing it. I paid equal attention to both her breasts with my mouth and hand. Soon I had her writhing in throes of passion. She was rubbing her thighs together.

I moved my right hand down over her flat tummy and reached the elastic band of her pajama bottom. I moved my hand over it to her mound. My fingers forced her thighs apart and I cupped her mound softly and then squeezed it. She moaned loudly and trapped my hand between her thighs. I could feel her wetness against my palm. I pulled my hand away and she protested by whimpering. I moved my hand up and put my fingers beneath the elastic band and touched her fur. She froze. I looked up and saw her looking at me. I looked back and moved my hand softly on her fur till I reached the top of her bare mound. She clutched my hand and gazed at me for a few moments. I smiled at her and whispered, "Do you want me to stop, baby doll?"

Her eyes held mine; she sighed and removed her hand, freeing mine to do as I wished. "It's OK, sweetheart. Let me know if you feel uncomfortable," I said

My mouth moved back to her breasts and my hand cupped her bare mound. I squeezed it softly and traced my middle finger lightly along her pussy slit without trying to penetrate. I paid homage to her breasts while I continuously rubbed my finger along her slit. Her ass squirmed as she got more and more aroused. Her eyes were closed and she moaned softly as she experienced new sensations never felt before.

I raised my mouth and moved my hand from inside her pajama bottom. She whispered, "No...." and opened her eyes to see what has happening. I shifted towards her legs, made eye contact with her, put my hands on her hips, hooked my fingers in the elastic band, and slowly pulled her pajama down. She hesitated a bit, then raised her ass to assist me remove her pajama. Soon my beautiful nymph was lying naked on my bed. Her beauty took my breath away. Fragile as jade, pale yellow against the green bed sheet, I wanted to keep on looking at her. I moved up and kissed her and our tongues were soon licking each other. My hardness was against her thighs the bulbous top just at her pussy lips. She moaned into my mouth as I mashed her lips, bit them, and squeezed her breasts with my hands. I tugged, pulled and pinched both her nipples and she moaned louder.

I moved my mouth lower, spent some time with her breasts and moved further down towards her most precious part and as my mouth neared her pussy lips, she squeezed her legs together and put a hand on my head. It took my two hands to pry her thighs apart and I moved between them. My mouth was above her pussy lips and I looked up at her. Her eyes locked on mine. I said, "Tell me if it disturbs you, sweetheart. I only want you to enjoy." I waited for her to respond.

She kept on looking at me for a long time, and then barely whispered, "OK."

I covered her beautiful pussy lips with my mouth and sucked them. I traced my tongue along her slit and she mouthed, "Oooh!" I increased tongue pressure and lapped her slit from top to bottom and bottom to top. She kept on moaning softly, "Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh," in rhythm with my tongue licking. While continuing I started to rub my thumb on her clit, which was peeking out of its sheath. It was so sensitive that she screamed and raised her ass off the bed. I held her clit between my forefinger and thumb and softly rubbed it. She kept on squirming and moaned continuously. Suddenly she screamed and orgasmed big time.

I kept on lapping her and softly thumbing her clit. She became wetter and wetter as I increased my ministrations and orgasmed a number of times, each time screaming with pleasure. I moved up and took her in my arms and hugged and kissed her. "Are you OK, baby?" I asked. She opened her eyes, gave a weak smile and nodded. I held her for some time and then slowly took her hand to the waist band of my shorts, indicating she undress me. Her eyes went to the tented portion of my shorts where my cock was demanding attention.

She looked at me and I nodded. With trembling fingers she hooked on to the elastic band. I raised my hips and she pulled them down. She stared at my erection as she saw a fully aroused cock for the first time. I took her hand and wrapped it around its circumference. Her small hands could barely encircle half the thickness. She froze at the touch but did not remove her hand when I removed mine from hers. I kissed her fiercely and she responded in kind.

"Move your hand along its length, sweetheart," I whispered to her. She did it slowly and an electric current went through my cock. Then slowly with confidence her strokes increased in speed and length. We continued kissing while she kept on stroking me.

I put my middle finger on her pussy slit and slowly pushed inside. She stopped and looked into my eyes when she sensed my finger just enter her hole. I pushed in a little bit and she bit her lower lip. I smiled at her and slowly moved my finger in and out. She visibly relaxed after some time as she got used to my finger. I moved my finger in until I felt her hymen. I slowly pulled out my finger and started to kiss her again. She relaxed in my arms and I put my finger in again, and brushed it against her sensitive spot by hooking my finger. The sensation was so intense that she screamed and her ass jumped up. She was trembling slightly as I held her and kissed her and soothed her.

In all this she still held on to my cock. I was desperate for release but wanted her to enjoy more than I did. I looked into her eyes and said softly, "Kiss my cock, baby doll." I nodded and slightly held her head and pushed it towards my cock. I lay down as she put her head on my stomach and stared at my cock. My hand was still on her head but I let her take her time. My other hand was on her ass and I slowly massaged it. I caressed her head softly and she was whimpering as I moved my finger up and down along her ass crack. She raised her head, turned it to look at me, saw nothing but love for her in my eyes, turned back and kissed the top of my cock.

I patted her head and whispered, "Put it in your mouth, my love."

She opened her mouth and put the bulbous top in her mouth. "Lick it with your tongue, baby."

She tentatively licked and soon with my encouragement she was licking and sucking my cock, moving it in and out of her mouth. In no time I was ready to come. I wanted her to drink my load, but not without her consent. "I'm ready, baby doll. Will you let me come in your mouth?" She stopped for a while, and then increased her movements. I stopped her for a moment, got her to lie down on her back and straddled her chest, but my weight on my knees. I slowly pushed my cock into her mouth. Trusting me completely, she opened her mouth and took my cock in. I slowly made love to her mouth. It was so sensuous. I made sure she did not gag. She held my gaze all the time I was loving her mouth. Soon I was ready to unload and said, "Now, baby. Drink it all in."

I spurted with a force I never knew I had. She gulped as fast as she could and then when it was over, licked and cleaned my cock. I took her in my arms and hugged her tightly. We kissed and let our tongues enjoy each other.

Soon we fell asleep.

******

When the alarm went off we were still holding each other in our sleep. My hard cock was stiff against her stomach. I kissed her awake and she opened her eyes and protested. She felt something against her and looked down to see me hard against her. She held it with her hands and looked up at me and smiled.

I kissed her while she stroked me. I knew if we got going we would be late starting. I slapped her ass and said, "Wait for tonight, my love. If you wish to, you can have it all you want. Now we must get ready to leave." She pouted in disagreement, but let go and took the first turn in the bathroom.

12