Tryst with my Angel's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon we were ready and I phoned the desk to have our luggage picked up. We chatted as we drove to Agra.

"Are you OK, baby? Any regrets?"

She took my hand in both of hers and said, "Thanks for everything, Uncle. I never realized it could be so intense and fulfilling."

"After what we did together, don't you think you should stop calling me 'Uncle'?" I asked.

"I have always thought of you as my Mum's good friend and in my mind you will always be 'Uncle'. Please don't stop me from calling you that," she said pleadingly, adding "It brings back all the good memories of my childhood and how my Mum was always happy after seeing you."

"How do you know it was me she was happy seeing?"

"I may have been 10 but one day when she was humming and singing, flitting about the house, I asked her, 'Did you meet Uncle today?' She stopped what she was doing, looked at me and said, 'What do you mean little one?' I said, 'You seem very happy and it always happens when you have met him.' My Mum looked shocked but said, 'Yes, I met him today. He's a very nice friend.' And I said, 'Yes Mama, I like him too.'"

Saying this Kerry squeezed my hand and kissed it.

"On my 18th birthday, my father wasn't around and I was adamant with my mother that I wanted her to get me a cake. She was busy writing, and I thought she was doing her accounts or something. She slammed the book shut and drove out for the cake. I thought I should straighten up her table in compensation for making her go. As I was clearing some paper I saw that the book she was writing in was in fact a diary."

She paused, looked at me, and smiled. "It was very difficult for me to stop myself from reading her diary. Temptation took over and I flipped the book open. What I read was, 'I am so blessed to have a friend like him. Today, he made me feel a complete woman. So loving, so respectful, and always giving.' I was stunned. I flipped a few pages more and read, 'I am so sated today. His wants are always secondary to him. I always come first. I just love him.' The more I read, the more I was intrigued. I flipped more pages and I came to this entry. It said, 'I shocked him today when I said I hope my daughter finds someone as wonderful as him to teach her how wonderful sex can be.' I knew in my heart it could only have been you."

I was shocked to learn Kerry knew about this. "You should not have read the diary, baby doll," I said.

"I was shocked to learn that I was correct in assuming you and Mum had had an affair. But at the same time I was happy that you brought so much happiness into her life. I never said anything to Mum and the secret rested with me. Till the other day."

"What do you mean, sweetheart? Whom have you told this to?"

She laughed at my worrisome expression and said, "Silly Uncle! Why would I tell anyone? When Mum came to see me off at the airport, she hugged me and told me to take care and enjoy my trip. I hugged her back and said, 'I need to confess something. I read your diary once.' Mum was shocked and looked at me with fear in her eyes. 'Mum, there is nothing to worry. But tell me, if I can't find someone as wonderful as him to teach me, can I have him instead?' Her eyes popped out and she sighed, 'Oh my baby' and hugged me and kissed me. I hugged her back. Then she said with resolve, 'Look my darling, I am not ashamed of anything I have done. He is the only person I betrayed your father with, but I do not feel guilty about it.'"

I had nothing to say and drove along quietly. When silence became too uncomfortable for her she said, "Are you annoyed with me, Uncle? Are you annoyed that I planned to make you love me?"

I relented and said, "No, my darling. You are lovely girl and so is your mother. You are you and Alice is Alice. I only hope you will not be disappointed after all this is over."

"Oh no!" she said, "Up till now, I have enjoyed every moment."

We booked into the hotel on reaching Agra and she insisted we take only one room. It was a little awkward but we finally managed it. We freshened up but she wouldn't leave unless we had a vigorous kissing session. We fell on the bed, kissed and pawed till we were out of breath. A little more and we would have missed seeing the Taj. We drove till we reached the point where we had to park our cars and take the approved battery run vehicles. This is to control pollution in the air.

We spent quite some time going around the huge grounds with well manicured gardens. Kerry clicked dozens of snaps for keepsake. We were tired but on the way stopped at a lovely little restaurant for lunch. It was late afternoon when we reached our hotel.

We were tired, but not that tired. Soon we were continuing from where we left off. We were now on the bed, completely naked, our limbs entwined and our lips glued to each other. Soon her breasts were raw with rough use, her nipples erect to the point of being painful, and her clit demanding attention. My lips did not keep it waiting and she was, soon, writhing on the bed and screaming with release. She came and came again when my attention to her clit and pussy never wavered. I rose and led my cock to her mouth. It was stiff, asking to be released. I made tender love to her mouth while she cupped my balls and squeezed them softly. I could not hold on any longer and spurted into her mouth. She swallowed it all in and licked me clean.

Spent and tired we fell into each others arms. We kissed each other tenderly, smiled at each other, and rested.

After a few minutes she started working on getting my cock ready for more action. I fingered her, kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples, and got her aroused, as well. When I was stiff and proud she whispered into my ears, "Uncle, please make love to me," and blushed furiously. Her eyes closed tight, she wouldn't open them to look at me. "Are you sure, baby, that this is what you want?" She blushed more and nodded.

I moved down and started tonguing her pussy and playing with her clit. She was wet and moaning. I knew she was as ready as she would be. I bent towards my toilet bag and pulled out a packet of condom. I ripped it open and was going to roll it on when she said, "No need for that, Uncle, I am on pills." That was a shocker for me! The little nymph talking of being on pills!

"Are you sure, baby? I don't want you in trouble."

"Of course, Uncle, I had some menstrual problems and mum took me to a gynae a few months back. She put me on it."

I put the rubber aside, and got between her thighs. She was lying down, looking at me with a mysterious smile, while I lifted and pushed her knees against her chest. She opened wide and I brought the tip of my cock to her opening. A scared look flitted across her features but held my eyes. I pushed a bit till my tip entered slightly but not causing any discomfort. I pushed further and felt tightness around my cock. She winced and tensed, and I stopped. She kept on looking at me with trust as I further pushed in till I met the resistance. She was discomforted but held my gaze on bravely. I moved my cock a bit in and out facilitating lubrication and plunged in. She cried out in pain and I stopped all movement and bent down to lick her tears and cheeks.

When she relaxed I started pumping in and out slowly and soon she started to respond. She was getting wetter and this smoothened my progress. I was making tender love to this sweet little girl who had flowered into a lovely woman. While pushing in I rubbed against her clit and it got stimulated. This continuous stimulation had her orgasming again and again and she was shaking her head from side to side in throes of passion.

I reached a point where I needed release and said, "I'm ready baby, do you want me to come in you or what?" She just crossed her legs behind my ass and squeezed tight. I let my self go and spurted in her while pumping furiously. She came too and screamed with pleasure. I waited till I was soft and pulled out.

I took her in my arms and kissed and cuddled her.

"Are you OK, my sweet?"

"That was awesome, Uncle."

We stayed that way for a long time and then I excused myself to visit the bathroom.

When I returned Kerry was on the phone talking in Chinese. After about 5 minutes she handed the phone to me and mouthed 'Mum' and went to the bathroom.

I said, "Hi! Alice. How are you, my Angel?"

"I'm fine, my dear. Kerry told me what happened and thanks for taking care of her."

"You're not annoyed that it was your daughter I made love to?"

"Who better than you, my love,"

"Alice, it was good you put her on pills. At least she will be safe."

"What did you say? Who is on pills?"

"Why, Kerry said you took her to a gynae who put her on birth control pills."

"No!" a near shout came all the way from Africa, "she's not on any pill. What has she done! Let me talk to her."

I knocked on the bathroom door and Kerry came out. I handed the phone over.

For the next 5 minutes all I heard was silence except for Kerry's very subdued, "I'm very sorry, Mama," and later, "I'll do whatever he says." Kerry spoke for a while in Chinese, which of course, I didn't understand. But I, too, was very annoyed with her.

She handed the phone back to me and sat on the bed lowering her head. I spoke into the phone and heard Alice say, "Oh my God! This girl thought not using the protection would be fun. What is done is done, my darling. I only hope no harm comes of it. We will only know later. Please take care of her. Knowing you, I'm relieved she is in good hands and you will make sure she enjoys your company. She says you have made her very happy. Love you, baby."

I kept looking down at Kerry with her lowered head without saying anything. She was nervous and on the verge of crying. She looked up and saw anger in my eyes and the tears started to drop. Then in a small voice she said, "I'm very sorry, Uncle," and started sobbing. I thought what is done cannot be undone and so sat beside her and held her to me. I pulled her up the bed and we lay quietly next to each other. She clung to me and sobbed. I held her in a loving embrace till her tears dried up.

I caressed her back and said, "You are going to be punished, so you do not repeat such a thing again. Is it clear?" She looked up at me with fear in her eyes. She just nodded. I moved to the headboard and sat with my legs straight out, pulled her across my lap on her stomach, her crotch right on top of my cock, with her bare sweet ass looking up at me. She lay quietly with her head turned towards me. I slightly spread her legs. I held her gaze and gave a sharp hard slap on her right ass cheek. The sound was loud in the room and so was her shriek. She started sobbing and her ass cheek turned red.

"Please, Uncle. No more. It hurts. I promise to behave always."

"Do you know how much you hurt me? How much you hurt your mother? Do you know what can happen? I said you will be punished, and that's that. 5 on each side."

I gave her another slap on the other cheek and she sobbed louder than before. It turned red too and I caressed the reddened cheek. It became warm to my touch. I gave her 2 more on each side rapidly and her sobbing was heart rending. I caressed both her ass cheeks till her sobbing subsided.

"Look at me, sweetheart."

She held my gaze, her cheeks wet with tears. I gave her 2 more on each side sharply. Her ass cheeks were glowing red and I'm sure it must have hurt her. When I rubbed her ass cheeks, she moaned. I kept on caressing her ass till the pain subsided. She was moaning as I caressed her and noticed her pussy leaking juice.

It was getting quite late. I pushed her onto the bed and said, "Go clean up and put something on. I'm ordering room service."

She was very subdued as we ate. There was absolutely no conversation.

Later we took turns in the bathroom and prepared to go to bed.

"We leave tomorrow early for Jaipur. And try to make it back to Delhi by night fall."

"Yes, Uncle."

I switched off all the lights except the one on her bedside. There was silence. She then whispered, "Uncle, can I have a hug. Please."

I turned to look at her and she rushed into my arms. She put her head on my shoulder and sobbed her heart out. I caressed her back, moved my hand down to her ass and squeezed it. I drew her pajama bottom down and caressed her bare ass. I moved my finger up and down her ass crack. I removed her top and soon she was naked in my arms. I removed my clothes and we came together. I put on protection and penetrated her and made soft love to her. She crossed her legs behind my ass and pushed in. Soon she was moaning and came in a gush.

I kissed her on the lips and chewed them out. Our tongues clashed and we were both panting. I was still moving in a rhythm and enjoying the slow love making. I pulled out slowly holding the condom and Kerry protested by whimpering. I turned her over, raised her on her knees and entered her from behind. She looked behind at me and made a big 'O' with her mouth. I started to pump and pulled her back by her hips as I plunged in. Soon she got the rhythm and pushed back on her own.

I put my fingers under her and started to agitate her clit. Her moaning increased as I increased the pressure. I pinched her clit and rubbed it between my forefinger and thumb. She was backing into me faster and I too increased my tempo. She came with a loud cry while I kept on pumping. When her orgasm subsided, I wet my thumb with her juices and started rubbing it on her ass hole. She froze and looked back at me. I kept the slight pressure on her ass hole, kept on rubbing it, and smiled at her.

She looked into my eyes and decided she could trust me.

"Baby," I whispered, "Do you want me to push it in?" and I emphasized by rubbing my thumb a little harder.

She gulped and said, "Will it hurt?"

"It may, a bit. You can stop me any time you want. If you don't want me to, I won't."

She thought it over and whispered, "Please be gentle, Uncle."

She held my gaze and I continued pumping into her pussy. I gently rubbed her ass hole and pressed my thumb to open her rim. The ball of the thumb entered. She just looked at me and I pressed harder till the thumb was in up to the nail. She twitched but looked at me with trust and love. I twisted my thumb left and right and pushed in till the first joint.

"Are you OK with this?" She nodded and I pushed my thumb in fully. She whimpered and I pumped my thumb in her ass slowly. She continued whimpering and I pumped into both her holes. Soon she came with a loud moan. I pulled my thumb out.

I kept at her pussy and she came again. I too was ready and I started to move in and out fast. She knew I was close and pushed back harder. I came with a rush and shouted out. I filled the condom. I held it and slowly pulled out of her.

We both collapsed on the bed and cuddled.

"Did I hurt you with my thumb, sweetheart?"

"It was painful a little, but I knew you would be gentle. I later enjoyed when you pushed it in and out."

I kissed her passionately and we lost ourselves in it.

She held my cock and whispered, "I don't think I can take this. Please. Use your thumb if you want to, but not this. Please."

I kissed her and said, "Don't ever fear I will force you to do anything, my poppet. We will only do things you are comfortable with."

She hugged me hard and said, "You are a wonderful man and a wonderful lover. My mother was so lucky and so am I."

We cleaned up and cuddled. Soon we were asleep.

*****

This is how her holidays went, the night in Jaipur and the last night in Delhi, and soon it was time for her to be on her way to China. I saw her off at Delhi Airport and was on my way back to my farmhouse.

I did meet her and Alice a couple of years later, but that's another story.

12