TT Spalding - Maggie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talk to me Maggie. What's the deal? Why is this such a major issue with you? He seems like a nice guy so why not try it? Talk to me."

I hesitated for just a second and then I let it all out. I told Polly about Jonathan and the divorce and what he did to me and how I saw all men and how it had screwed with my head to the point I couldn't trust any man. I talked and talked and was surprised at how much it still hurt. But it did feel good to tell it to someone else who cared about me.

Well, talking with Polly helped me. Especially when she threatened to kick TT's ass if he hurt me. That little thing threatening someone like him made me laugh and just like that, it was over. I made up my mind to say yes to him if he came back again. A big if, in my mind. But, he did come back and I did say yes and it was wonderful. I found someone who made me feel again and I wanted to see him again and again. Thank the good lord, he felt the same way.

With his patient attention and his calm personality, I began to find it fun again to go out with a man on my arm. He was funny, unpredictable, always understanding and great to be with. He had friends everywhere which seemed to be a tribute to how many people liked him. He never asked me about my past and when I did finally tell him, he listened with interest but was quick to remind me he wasn't Jonathan. I learned to understand that and I grew to love this man. Love him more than I thought possible. I knew now that what I had with Jonathan wasn't love. It was dependence and submission. TT taught me what love was really about. And I knew that he returned that love. It was in his eyes every time he looked at me.

TT and I married and I eventually sold the photo shop and went to work with him. It's been a great life and I love that man to death. I would die for him and he would die for me. But together we plan to live forever and make love every chance we get. And we do, at least the make love part.