All Comments on 'Tucker's Stocking Stuffer'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
frank4052frank4052over 9 years ago

U measure you dick from on top and not from your asshole to the end of your cock. If you have an 11" cock for real you can get a job at the circus freak show

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I stopped ...

... reading when he first spoke about an 11 ins cock ... jeeezzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
read the other stories!

For those idiots that haven't read the other stories then you will know about the over sized cocks!!! Idiots!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

Utterly fantastic and hilarious too! Not meant to be taken seriously, guys! Enjoy for what it is.

sarinafoleysarinafoleyover 9 years ago
Love the big ones!

Tuckers endowment is what makes these stories fun :) It's not meant to be realistic folks, it is FICTION after all.

Keep up the good work blaster!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more power to the boy for having something that impressive between his legs

But what happened to his sense of basic decency? It's great that Tucker fucks his auntie, greater that he fucks his sister. Isn't the boy forgetting a much more important female relative? He can't be unaware that his own mother has a cunt as well, it's the cunt he came out of. For all she's done for her son, doesn't mom deserve a good hard incestuous fuck? Tucker's young balls never quit. Can't he spare some of his warm creamy semen for his own damn birth canal, his own mother's warm wet ever-loving twat?

timlaudertimlauderabout 9 years ago
big dong

It would be nice to have a much bigger than average size dick, but I would hate to have an 11 incher. Most women would turn me down flat. I have NEVER seen a very big dick video with full penetration. They would if they could. Nine inches is even a bit over the limit of 99% of vaginas according to every gyn I've read. I'm sure there are RARE cases of deeper vaginas. Much too rare apparently to find a vagina to video.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Both main characters are...

... kind of disgusting. Is it just me? The boy is a soft-willed robot with no intelligence or competence, easily conned or bullied into anything. And the sister is a malevolent, manic abuser. Neither have had any sort of growth or evolution as characters and simply suck. Why the fuck were blackmail and date rape used as major plot point, when everything was presented in such a lighthearted tone? This could have been much better.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 8 years ago
It was an OK story...

...but just OK. I'm not really a fan of "Lets take advantage of drunk women" story lines. I found this to be a bit of a letdown after the "Tucker's Summer" series.

I'd still be interested in a new series based around Tucker's internship at the bank, while taking business classes at college. Lots of horny, rich older women and young, nubile collegians (and hot professors!) to pick from for Tucker to add to his stable of fuck buddies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmmm

After all the other great stories you wrote, something about this story just didn't feel right. It lacked the 'feel' of your previous stories. Can't explain it.

The old fart

KahunabobKahunabobover 1 year ago

Fun little stroke 'n' squirt story

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(3/29/2023) A fun story. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous