Tucker's Summer: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,106 Followers

"Hey creep, time for supper," Julie shouted, pounding on my door as she went by.

Putting on a tank top and baggy, all my pants are baggy, gym shorts I snuck a peek in Julies room before going downstairs. Everything looked normal, the chair was against the wall where it usually was, and her bed was made up. Maybe I could sneak in here when she wasn't home and look around some I thought.

When I got downstairs I expected Mom to say something, or at least shoot daggers in my direction. She did neither; instead she acted as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. I was completely perplexed by her demeanor. We gathered at the table and began to eat. My Dad is a decent enough fellow, but at suppertime he's like a Chatty-Cathy, always asking about our day and what we did. I didn't have much to tell him. It's not like I could say I poked the neighbor lady or, by the way, I watched your little angel ride her rubber dick to tuna town. I seriously doubt if him or Mom would believe me anyway.

After we ate and the kitchen was cleaned, Dad sat in his recliner and poured over the financial part of today's paper just like he did every night. Mom sat in the matching one next to his and started reading another one of her romance novels. Julie and I got the couch, and as always immediately disagreed on what to watch on the idiot box. Mom decided for us by putting it on an action, slash, comedy that turned out to be fairly good. Julie was wearing the same thing she always wore this time of night, an oversized pink cotton nightshirt that didn't quite reach her knees, and nothing else I guessed by the way she jiggled.

Julie turned to lean against the arm of the couch and put her feet on the cushions with her knees up, that's when our nightly routine became much more interesting. Out of the corner of my eye I would catch glimpses of her opening and closing her knees while watching me out of the corner of hers. I decided turn about was fair play, so I sat in the same position as she was. With my knees up the legs of my gym shorts rode down my thighs a little and I could feel a light breeze tickling my scrotum. Once, I caught Mom peering over the rim of her glasses at my crotch area and she seemed to squirm a bit in her seat. I was wrong about Julie having nothing else on. I got a flash of pale blue panties on one of the times she spread her knees wider than the rest. My anaconda woke up from its slumber after that and I was getting worried that it would poke its head out and say hello to the whole room.

Mom's fidgeting became worse and rubbing my hand down my thigh I realized why. My fingers glided over the very tip of my cock poking out the leg opening of my shorts, a drop of pre-cum sticking to the tip of one finger. Mom removed her glasses, put her book down and went over and whispered into Dad's ear. A look of bewilderment crossed his face but was quickly replaced with a huge smile. Julie and I watched amused as our parents headed off to their bedroom after throwing us a quick goodnight. With Mom and Dad out of the room Julie's knees opened wider and more often, and making no pretense of watching TV I turned my head and gazed directly at her legs. She didn't disappoint me. Her knees inched their way apart until I was looking right at the junction between her thighs. Her panties were pinched into the cleft of her cunt and there was a wet spot that seemed to grow larger as I stared. Mister anaconda made his debut and judging by the look on Julie's face there was no doubt that she saw him too.

"Is that the reason your little buddies call you Tucker The Fucker,"Julie asked, breaking the silence that engulfed us.

"I'm not sure what you mean," I told her.

"Because it's so big," she replied.

"Oh. No. It's because I told them something in confidence that they call me that," I explained, my eyes still glued to her crotch.

"What did you tell them?"

"None of your bees-wax," I said.

"How...big is it Tucker," she asked in a little girl voice.

"Big," was all I said.

"Can I touch it," Julie whispered with a catch in her throat.

"What? That's icky, you're my sister," I protested, secretly wanting to feel her hands on my massive member.

"If you don't let me touch it, I'll tell Mom what I saw you doing today."

There was the Julie I was used to.

"Okay, you can touch it. But only for a minute," I told her.

Pulling her feet up under herself, she rose to her knees and moved between my legs. With one hand on my upraised knee for support, she snaked her other hand into the leg opening and wrapped her trembling fingers around my pole. Cautiously at first she explored the full length of my cock, even moving her hand down and cupping my balls, hefting them in her hand as if checking the weight. When she moved her hand back onto my fully erect penis she started to gently stroke it.

"I wanted to touch this since I saw you porking ole lady Crenshaw," she croaked.

"That reminds me. Why were you spying on me," I wanted to know.

"I was just curious what you were up to," she answered absently, her grip on my cock tightening.

"Did you get your eyes full," I threw back at her for her earlier remark.

"A lot more than I expected to. God Tucker, your cock is huge," she whispered, staring dreamily at the twitching monster in her hand.

"Do I get to touch you," I asked hopefully.

I thought for sure that I'd blown it when her hand stopped moving on my shaft. Julie leaned back on her haunches and gave me a weird look, then told me to come to her room in a few minutes. To kill some time after she left I went around the house making sure all the lights were off and the doors were locked. Swiftly climbing the stairs I was almost winded by the time I reached the threshold of her open bedroom. The room was dark except for the meager light that came from two small candles burning on her dresser top. Once my eyes adjusted to the dimness I saw Julie stretched out in the middle of her bed, candlelight flickering off her luscious nude body. Trying my hardest to breath normally I walked to the side of her bed and gazed upon the biggest tits I'd ever seen in real life.

"How big are those," I managed to ask.

"These," she said, pushing the globes together with her hands, "are 36EE, just like Mom's."

I hadn't noticed earlier when she was topless in the pool, but the weight of her boobs caused them to spill to the sides of her chest when she was on her back. Stretching my hand out she scooted closer to the edge so I was able to reach them. She let out a soft moan when I twisted her hardening nipple gently, so I repeated the move on her other one, with the same results. Julie let me fondle and squeeze her succulent tits for a few minutes before swinging her legs over the side of the bed and sitting up in front of me. Without any hesitation she grabbed the sides of my shorts and tugged them down around my ankles. The waistband caught on me for a split second and caused my rigid cock to bounce up and down right in front of her face.

"This has got to be the biggest cock I've ever seen," she whispered almost lovingly as her fingertips lightly caressed the shaft.

"You want to suck it," I softly asked, wondering how far she would go.

Looking up at me, her eyes wide and questioning, she said, "I can't fit all that in my mouth."

"How about just the head sis," I suggested.

She seemed to ponder this for a few seconds, and then holding my shaft in one hand, she leaned forward and took the sensitive glan between her lips. Now I have to tell you that although my penis is extraordinarily long, it isn't much fatter than a healthy normal sized one, so Julie's mouth fit around it nicely. As the minutes ticked by, my hands hanging loosely at my sides, all I could do was watch in utter fascination while my sister slobbered all over the end of my dick. By the time she started to gag, she had managed to swallow a good six inches of my hard pole. Each time the tip of my head bumped the back of her throat I would get weak in the knees and just about explode my load. While her mouth slid smoothly over the purple head her hand flew back and forth along the shaft, aided by the slickness of the large amount of saliva she was coating my cock with. When I told her I was almost there she abruptly removed her mouth and stopped stroking.

"Not yet. Eat me first," she demanded.

Not knowing if I would or not she fell backwards on the bed with her legs hanging over the side. It wasn't until she lifted her legs in the air and spread them, exposing a completely shaved puffy looking cunt to my lecherous eyes, that I dropped to my knees and buried my face into her soaking wet slit. When I punched my tongue deep as possible into her steamy hole her head began to roll back and forth on the bed. Little mewing noises poured from her mouth and her hips began to rise off the mattress with each tongue thrust. I put my hands on the back of her thighs and pressed them down until the tops of them rested on the hands she was using to pinch and twist her hard nipples with. In this position her tight little pucker hole was poking almost straight up and I wasted no time before running the flat of my tongue against the outer ring of it. She went ballistic when I worked my way from her asshole, through the saturated canal of her slit, and finally clamped my lips onto her stiffened clit.

"Fuck me Tucker! Fuck me now!" she pleaded.

Her thighs remained near her chest even after I loosened my hold on them and stood up. Candlelight reflected off the wet saliva and cunt cream that completely covered her hairless pussy as I brought my cock up and laid it on her wet slit. Her puffy outer folds massaged the underside of my rod as I sawed it back and forth, making sure the head bumped against the stiffness of her aroused clitoris. Deeper and deeper my cock's head sank into her slit with each sawing pass until it was right at her scorching hot entrance. Grabbing the shaft I pointed my cock down, with a small gentle push I watched as just the head of it disappeared into my sister's tight pussy. I could feel her walls expanding and contracting around me as I pushed slowly deeper into her.

"No more," she cried out when just over seven inches of my dick had wormed its way inside. "It's starting to hurt a little."

As gently as I could I started pumping in and out, her pulsating pussy milking my rod in such a way that I knew I wasn't going to last very long. Taking long slow stokes, I tried to prolong the sweet agony of fucking my sister's sweet tight cunt, gradually working another inch into her stretched tunnel. The nerve endings running the length of my tool screamed the longer I pumped into her juicy hole, my cock throbbing from the pleasure being inflicted upon it. Her breaths were coming in ragged gasps as her head rolled violently from side to side as her ass bumped against my tightening ball sack.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! TUUUCCCCKKKKKEEEEEERRRRRR!" she hissed loudly then stiffened and sank her fingernails into my forearms.

As her orgasm racked her twitching body her pussy sucked down on my cock so forcefully it was hard to maintain my rhythm. Pulling out to where just the first three inches were still inside her I quickened my pace. Faster and faster I fed my cock to her pussy until my seed boiled over and splashed violently against the back of her cunt.

"UUUNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHH!" I groaned as spurt after spurt filled my sister's pussy to overflowing.

I staggered back a couple steps and fell to my knees, an audible sucking sound filling my ears as my swollen head popped from her. Her feet slowly lowered until they hit the floor several inches apart. With fascination and a sense of pride, I watched as a mass amount of my white sticky sperm oozed out of her gaping hole and slid down the crack of her ass. It was just as the river of spunk leaking out seemed to dry up that I heard the creaking of the hallway floorboards. Julie bolted into a sitting position and we both stared toward the door waiting for our doom to arrive in the form of Mom or Dad. It was also at that moment when we realized that we had forgotten to close the door. Holding our breath for what felt like an eternity we waited. When nothing happened I crept over and looked down the hall. It was empty. Dark and empty. The hairs on my arms stood up and a shiver ran down my spine until I was safely in my room behind a locked door.

blaster666
blaster666
4,106 Followers
12