All Comments on 'Tuesday'

by yui

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
millennium_bardmillennium_bardover 19 years ago
Simply amazing!

Your work keeps getting better and better!

SeaCatSeaCatover 19 years ago
Very Nice

Very nice. I felt almost as though I was there. Your descriptions make it seem all the more real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
response

oh god

palease

keep writing

thank you so much for sharing your talent

. . . makes my soul smile

- mark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The aftermath

I think I'm getting more enjoyment from thinking of what happens after the scene. With the scent of sex permating the store, and the spent look on the lovers, I giggle to think what the next customer may think. I would also like to think that somewhere in the back someone may have been sneakily hidden watching all of the fun.

I love the way that the tension built up. When sexual urges get so strong it is very natural to instinctualy rub and thrust, even through clothing, to try and calm the desire and need being built up.

One of my favortie things about you is how you incorporate the culture, even in simple references, into your stories. Truly unique and genuine.

I would love to read more works from you, but sadly you haven't posted a new one in a while. Perhaps you need some inspiration? ;)

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Great Story

Wow. I could picture that and was so excited. I used to be stationed in Okinawa, Japan for 3 years and what you wrote was so real to me. Keep writing!

cantdogcantdogabout 19 years ago
Yui, this is outstanding

Superb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Brother's Character

I felt the brothers character was not right. He became too forceful for how he seemed to be. It made it seem like he has been planning this and does things like this often. That image in the brother breaks the sexual innocence that is so captivating in a story like this.

Jenny6969Jenny6969almost 19 years ago
WOW!

Yui- You have very few peers. I enjoy your stories very much. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
amazing talent

I just read "Tuesday" and I have to say you have amazing talent.

The witty decriptions such as; "feeling vulnerable in a way I do not normally feel vulnerable." & "I am worrying my lower lip with my teeth and fighting all sorts of urges that involve taking my clothes off." make me wish it was a book so I could highlight parts and read them when I need to smile.

Please dont stop sharing what you write with the world.

Harry LegHarry Legabout 18 years ago
Amazingly beautiful

Yui, you have a natural talent for bringing images to life. Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Feedback

Wow, yui...Great work there...^^ Masterful use of the English language, i must say. Love your work, and keep it cumming! :P

ImpiliciousImpiliciousalmost 17 years ago
Thank you.

Yui - this is the first story of yours I've read, sadly, and I have to say I loved every moment of it. The descriptions were just enough, without going overboard, and the fraternal twins were so very cute with each other.

To those whom are talking about how the brother became more forceful; even to non-twins, with siblings, eventually one will become more dominant. This was well-shown in this story, as it seemed they were in a pleasant, equal equilibrium before their lust overtook them.

To Yui: This story was wonderfully done: Please write more.

VampireKingVampireKingover 16 years ago
An erotic classic

This story is over three years old now, and is an erotic classic. She is one of the finest writers of erotica on Lit, and I wish she would submit more stories, but seems to vanished. Her talent is a gift I wish she would give to us again.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
Utterly beautiful

I wish you were still writing yui. I am fortunate to know love like this, though not with a sister, and I try to write to express it, but nothing I could ever write comes near what you have done. Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You are an amazing writer. I have read a lot a lot of stories on this site and am a bibliophile in general. You have a wonderful style. I feel pulled into the story every time. Well done. Wish you still wrote on here.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for an editor today.

This is good writing? I'm normally ok with an author writing without an editor, but this is an exception. It's awkward from the start.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago

Profanely poetic. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

That... that was very erotic, without being over the top. Poetic, as another reviewer stated.

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best

One of the best stories on Literotica. Very well written. Short, intense, intimate and extremely erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous