Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yui
yui
211 Followers

And in this anointing, in my insanity, I find still more pleasure, sweet and nasty, perfect and profane, my brother's seed warming my womb.

I clinch involuntarily around his cock. My sheath milks, clutches, until finally the earth moving beneath me subsides to tremors and becomes aftershocks so that I am poised there, in his arms, spent and boneless in my satiation.

My sigh catches on his shoulder. We are utterly still and I am marking the passage of time in the gradually diminishing pulses of Yuki's body inside mine. I can hear the beating of his heart and the faraway, indistinct, pulse of people and cars and the world. I hug my lover, my brother, tighter, inhaling the scent that is him, that is us, and wishing that I had something profound to say...some bit of poetry to quote, some promise that would carry us beyond what we know is coming and into what we wish could be...but I do not. So I say nothing.

It is Tuesday. I am one month and 13 days into my eighteen year.

yui
yui
211 Followers
12