Tuesday Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wrap your fingers around it," prompted Josh. "Just give it a slow stroke."

Josh's penis was about six inches long, Jessie had never seen a real cock before, so she didn't know if this was indeed a "monster." However, in her hand, it felt enormous.

"It feels so soft and warm," she whispered in wonder. "Does it hurt?"

Josh chuckled. "No, it feels good."

Jessie rubbed the head, spreading precum, noticing how it made stroking easier. She felt Josh shiver whenever her fingers flitted around the crown of his penis, and knew that she must be doing something right. She guessed that stroking from the base would produce more of the lubricating fluid and through her experimentation found it to be true.

Josh moaned softly as Jessie played with her new toy. He loved the way she held him so delicately, almost as if she were afraid she'd break it. But it was time to move on...

"Jessie," he whispered, "why don't you give it a kiss? Right on the end."

His sister scowled up at him. Kiss this nasty thing that came out of his pants? Of course, he had done much more to her, down there... She supposed she owed him something. She made a sour face as she put her lips on the tip of his cock-head. Reluctantly, she gave it a kiss, tasting the salty precum. It was much like the stuff he had smeared on her lips...

"That's good," said Josh. "Now put the end in your mouth and suck on it."

Jessie said nothing, but sighed heavily before taking the head of her brother's dick into her mouth. Warily, she began sucking. More precum oozed into her mouth.

"Ugh," she muttered, backing off, "that's gross!"

Josh put a hand on her head and coaxed her back into position. "You get used to it..."

Jessie resumed sucking, daring to go just a little further. Her brother's hand pressed on the back of her head, forcing her to take another inch.

"Suck harder," she heard him say. She sucked harder.

She could feel the pulastion of his member as it grazed the roof of her mouth. She allowed her teeth to scrape along the shaft as she sucked. This caused Josh to tremble and moan, so she did it again. He was pushing harder, pressing more of his cock into her mouth. She had a few inches when she felt him at the back of her mouth, causing her to gag.

She pulled away, trailing a thick line of spittle and precum. Josh stroked her hair as she coughed and caught her breath.

"Try to fight back that gag reflex," he said gently. "And breath through your nose."

He pressed her head back toward his groin, muttering soft encouragements. His cock slid in until she gagged again, but this time Josh held her head in place. Jessie fought the reflex and swallowed hard. She felt the hard cock penetrate another couple of inches, then slide back. Just when she thought he would withdraw, she felt his hand press her forward and his cock forcing its way back into her mouth.

He finally let go of her head and allowed her to pull back. She coughed and spluttered. Josh smiled down at her as she gasped for air.

"I guess you're going to need more practice at that," he said, kneeling down. He wiped her eyes and kissed her forehead. "It takes a lot of practice to be a good cocksucker."

"It's not fair," croaked Jessie with a frown.

"What's not fair?" Josh asked.

"It's so much easier for you to do me," she explained. "That's not fair."

Josh was amused at her earnestness. "Well, that's not the only way you can do me..." He took Jessie by the shoulders and laid her down on the bed. He spread her legs and knelt with his cock above her pussy. "You're still wet down here," he said, fingering her slit. "It would be real easy for me to put this in there."

"But that would be..." she gasped.

"I know," said Josh, giving her clitoris a rub. "But what we've already done is incest." He leaned down and kissed his sister's breasts, letting his stiff dick rub against her pussy.

Jessie's nipples responded to his lips and tongue, as Jessie moaned. She felt her brother's cock rubbing against her clit, her pussy getting wetter by the second. Her body began to quiver as she gave in to temptation.

"Yes," she whispered. "Do it."

Josh lifted his hips slightly, which was all that was needed to get his cock in position. He lowered himself gently, feeling her labia spread. His sister trembled as his dickhead pressed into her hymen.

"I love you, Jess," he whispered.

Jessie felt a sharp pain as her hymen ripped open. Then she felt her brother's cock pressing against the walls of her vagina. She closed her eyes and tried to hold back the tears, as her brother took her virginity. It seemed to take forever for Josh's penis to work its way into her. She felt the contraction of her vagina as it slowly penetrated her, inch by inch. Soon, the pain was a thing of the past.

Josh kissed his sister's quivering mouth and her flushed cheeks. "It's okay," he said. "Relax." He pulled back until just the head of his cock remained inside his sister, then pressed forward again. She let out a low moan. He pulled back, pressed forward. Her pussy was the tightest he'd ever had. He slowly began pumping, then picked up a little speed.

Jessie felt the rhythmic thrusting of her brother's manhood and knew that she was being fucked. She was being fucked by her brother! Oh, God, she thought, what am I doing? She felt Josh reach his hand down to fondle her clit as he kept pumping his hips. He pressed his mouth against hers and kissed her hard, as waves of nausea swept over her. Then it was waves of sheer ecstasy. She turned her head away from Josh's face and gasped deeply. Then she felt the convulsions again. She was having her second orgasm.

His sister's body jerked and spasmed under him. He heard her gasping for air, then her loud, long moan as her vagina spurt forth her second orgasm. He felt his own building climax, spurred on by the knowledge that his sister was cumming. He gave a few hard thrusts, then filled his sister with his cum, pressing his cock to the hilt.

Jessie's vagina was still gripping his cock tightly, and he was more than happy to leave it in her for a while. She gasped and gripped his head, pulling at his hair. She kissed him hard on the mouth.

"Oh, God forgive me, Josh," she gasped. "I love you. I love you, Josh."

He stroked her sweat-soaked hair and said, "I love you, too, Jessie."

"Josh," asked Jessie, "does this make me a slut?"

Josh smiled warmly. "Of course not," he said, "it makes you my slut."

12