All Comments on 'Tuesday Ch. 02'

by Deeply_Twisted

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

All I can think is- we are too lucky to be able to read this for free! it's phenomenal. It describes the emotions so accurately . Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I've been waiting....

And hoping for another chapter and I must say that I am so happy with this addition. You have a way with words that I can't even compare to other writers. I love your work and hope to see more from you in the future.

- Gehenna

night_flowernight_flowerabout 11 years ago
Yes.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes. This. All of it. Exactly.

delightdawndelightdawnabout 11 years ago

Sweet sorrow. The under current of tenderness was a joy to experience. The anticipation of torment to come delightful.

Mc1sucksMc1sucksabout 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Thank you for what is truly an amazing read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why!?

Great story but why do you tease me? I want more and I don't want to wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More!

Loving this story and am going to check every day for another chapter lol. That was a nice long one too. Well worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I just love this story. After reading part 1 I checked here every few days for part 2. :-) I like seeing different sides to Padraic, and I'm intrigued about who "Tuesday" was that wore the collar last. I'm glad Ari is trying to work things out with her husband, the cheating aspect made me a little uncomfortable, but I confess to hoping she'll end up with Padraic in the end! Can't wait to see what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thank you

I thought i'd have to beg for another chapter. Keep up the AMAZING work... please?

Scheherazade73Scheherazade73about 11 years ago
Thank you

These stories are so beautifully and lovingly crafted. I missed this when it was first posted, but I'm so glad I checked on your profile to see if you'd posted anything new. Glorious and gorgeous...thank you ever so much!

parawaparawaabout 11 years ago
Encore!

Well done, you grasp obsession with taste and detail. May your scores stay high...

(Did you forget about the corset at times?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
enticing!

I have to admit I have been stalking your profile to see what was in store. Beautifully executed story. the emotions you bring forth are almost too much. I nearly wept when padrick was having sex with Morgan infront of ari. It's hard to get into ari getting that kind of treatment from her vanilla husband. I'm thrilled to see what is in store but also a little uneasy because I want ari with padrick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another!!!

Please write another chapter!!!!! I want to here what happens at the show!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You, sir, have a very big issue when it comes to finishing things. I began to read Tuesday to fill the gap when I finished the first 2 parts of The Bleakest of Seasons. Yet here I am once again, absolutely enthralled by a story and unable to do anything about it. You really must continue these stories, you are too talented with words to leave them unfinished. I'm prepared to beg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!

You Sir are truly sadistic for leaving us hanging for parts of either of your amazing stories!!

eWomaneWomanalmost 11 years ago
For those of you...

who missed it...Deeply_Twisted posted yesterday that he'll be returning soon. He commented on The Bleakest of Seasons story -- and if you haven't read that one, be assured that it's even better than Tuesday. So just click on the blue screen name and go to the bio page and you'll find the link to stories. So glad he's coming back...take care all and have a great weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow.

I wasn't quite sure what to make of the characters at first. I thought Morgan was a little bit charming, and I took to her quickly. But she's not the only character I really like.

There's Padriac, of course. He's confusing, the way he alternates between sadistic bastard and this gentle and caring (in his own way) sort of person. I feel like there's a really interesting story attached to him, and I so desperately want to find out. It sounds like something that will be terribly tragic. It's odd. I came here after reading "The Bleakest of Seasons", and Padriac was such a change from Scott, I didn't know whether or not I liked him.

But after seeing him and Ari interact... and some times just appear so gentle... I feel like crying over him. There's something about the way Padriac is written that makes me feel an intense sweetness for him. I'm really interested in him, as well, and how exactly he seems to know how to set everything right.

Ari's husband, I also like. I really want to see how Padriac patches up their marriage.

And Arianne. Arianne, protagonist of this series. Arianne, whose eyes we see through. I was surprised to see a story on this website written in second person, but after reading through all the chapters, I see that it's actually very fitting. Living through the story as Arianne, as opposed to just reading about her, makes this so much more personal, and makes me wish that there was more.

Really love the story! I really hope it is continued.

hazeleys34hazeleys34over 10 years ago
amazingly accurate

Sir I hope that you continue with Tuesday's story. I am very curious as to how it goes with her husband, if the problems are fixed for them. Also padriac is a realistic character , balancing cruelty and understanding aris needs . Thank you for the story and I look forward to reading more.

Kinky_Minx93Kinky_Minx93over 10 years ago
Begging again...

Please please pleeeeease finish these stories. I read Tuesday to fill the void that The Bleakest of Seasons left and now I'm captured and addicted again. I know you've promised to begin again but I'm not sure if I can cope much longer. If I could beg anymore or help speed up the process I'd do anything to help. I need these stories. Your stories, they've become like a second life and I need them to go on but at the same time I don't want them any closer to ending. You have me trapped and its enjoyable and torturous; just as I'm sure you'd wish. Eagerly Yours, Leigh xx

Fang13Fang13almost 10 years ago

Gaah, seriously? You and your cliff hangers... :( now theres nothing good left to read.

Sherbert_2point0Sherbert_2point0almost 10 years ago

I read The Bleakest of Seasons first but i really loved this story. In a way it confuses me because i want her and Pad to end up together and it makes me all sad inside. I really hope you continue to write, maybe not this story, but something more! Your writing gives me cravings.

TommybowlerTommybowlerover 9 years ago
G O D D A M N I T !

What a place to end it. Evil genius at work here, but with a heart

his_squishiehis_squishieabout 9 years ago

These cliffhangers kill me! Amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please Sir...

I am begging for more!

laydeenymphlaydeenymphover 8 years ago

First with "Seasons," now with "Tuesday." How many times are you gonna string us along? I'm dying here!!! Please, Sir.... May I have some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
always tender

Both of your stories leave much to be desired, and warm fuzzy feelings towards two very different men. Scott and Padraic are imbued with a tender side that allows for more intense scenes. Now??? please, more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
rewrite

I am less excited by this chapter than the previous and by Bleakest. There are several places where text is repeated, and I am certain it is an editing error, then later you adopt a style of repeating the actions of the protagonists. The change/development of the husband from moderately kinky to satisfying to timid and her guilt seems to be of the decision of the author than the development of the characters or story. I think this chapter needs a rewrite to maintain more consistency and some plausible growth of the characters and plot. While I am slagging you here, could the blocking be more consistent? Some of these actions/positions seem impossible or just arbitrary.

I do enjoy your writing very much. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tuesday

Still amazed at how much you understood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good plot poor writing

I realise this is getting old but I read it in one go cos the plot pulls you in...but pls cut out the you. Its not me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous