All Comments on 'Tuesday Is Guest Star Day'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
merdavmerdavabout 17 years ago
Nicolas Meets the Parents vs Tuesday is Guest Star

I have to admit I did not enjoy this story as much as Nicolas Meets the Parents. I liked the full nudity in the former story. Perhaps you could reconsider continuing with Nicolas Meets the Parents or write a new story including elements of both.

sacksackabout 17 years ago
Good, but....

might have been even better if you made the boyfriend guest more embarrassed or reluctant, so there would have been the element of humiliation. As it is, he likes this rather bizarre situation all too much! Also, I wouldn't have characters present if you don't use them at all in the story, save as spectators. You gave lip service to a few names at the beginning and then those characters were never heard from or seen again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well!!

It would be really nice if you would continue with it for awhile longer. To let us hear what happens at the wedding, honeymoon and the party afterwards...

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more nudity

I would have loved it if the Father would have had suggested that in hearing about the naked in School program to take this as a hint to have them all get naked und see how it felt to show everyone their naked self to one another.

then on the end to have fuck each other in unison especially the guest of the house, he should be allowed to have to his bride to be.

ChucsSiteChucsSiteabout 15 years ago
I rather agree with

the other comments thus far. This family fuck was indeed bizarre, and yet incomplete with many family members left out of the action and the observations. I wonder if all those who married into this unusual family were as enthralled about "performing" on the love couch as the family itself. Although, I don't think I approve of family group sex, I guess I would like to see more group action (although it doesn't fit the crime-punishment? format) with everyone involved in some way, As suggested,other milestone events would provide opportunities for more family fuckin' fun, while the odd family nights on other days of the week also lend themselves to a variety of sexual fantasies. Why, the author could write a whole series on this family alone. Personally, Id like more incest on a one on one basis, such as Mr. Peters and his youngest daughter on her return from buying more sexy clothes. But, carry on, I love the incest and the teen first time experiences, What will be next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Something really different

I have read a lot of stories on Literotica over the years, but this one is really different. I like the way you weave traditional conservitive live style of the Dodd's with flower power everything is possible between all members of the group sex. Brilliant.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Great story. Nice work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

Fantastic story! I wish there were more just like it. Keep em coming!

blueyedbobblueyedbobover 11 years ago
what a fun read!!

i do so enjoy familial incest best and this was a really interesting enjoyable read,,,thanks a lot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot story

Loved this story from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it very much.

There was a time or two near the end were Karen was referred to as her older sister Annette. And in the very beginning the eldest sibling was Lonnie, then Annette was his older sister - so, I guess the final order is: Annette 20, Lonnie 19, Karen 18.

I do, greedily, wish that somehow a new story be published by the talented author a decade after his last to expand on this wonderful sitting, we were "promised" a punishment for Robert for lying to get his wife spanked that turned out to be a different punishment *wink*, and there are few revenges that "need" to be served 14 years later (very cold) for the naughty teasing and commentary of the Dodds and their in-laws.

All in all, it was a very enjoyable read, thank you very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous