Tuesday Is Guest Star Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As announced by Mr. Dodd, "Well, of course, it's time now for a discussion of any infractions, delinquencies, misconducts, or misdemeanors." The room became still, hands moved nervously in laps, and bottoms shifted in seats. Mrs. Dodd smiled in anticipation. Annette looked nervously to the floor. Karen's hand, once again, tightened its grip on Tom's arm.

Mrs. Dodd decided to volunteer. She knew that there would be some hesitancy with a new member. She raised her hand. "Father, I must admit that I have been quite negligent this week with respect to the laundry."

"Yes, well, I was going to make that point myself, but I am certainly very pleased to see that you volunteered your own confession. We will have to go easy on you for that. Let's get the platform ready for your chastisement." Mr. Dodd got up from his chair. Mrs. Dodd did as well. She removed the tray of cookies from the "coffee couch" in front of Karen and Tom, smiling meekly at Tom as her breasts once again fell open before his eyes. Tom, to say the least, was stunned. He had not been expecting anything like this, nor did he yet understand what he should be expecting.

Mr. Dodd slid the coffee table further out into the center of the room. "Given that Tuesday is Guest Star Day, I think perhaps that our young Mr. Cole should be in the seat of honor." Mrs. Dodd blushed at the thought, but Jim was certainly right about that. It did seem like the appropriate thing to do.

Karen grinned with delight and turned to Tom. "Oh, Tommy, you're so lucky! This will be such good fun." Tom could feel Karen's nipple again stiffening against his arm. His own heart seem to be accelerating with nervous confusion.

Mr. Dodd shifted the coffee couch so that it was perpendicular to Tom and Karen. "Alright dear, if you would, lower your panties."

"Yes sir," she demurely replied, and Tom's mouth fell open with shock as he watched the gorgeous Mrs. Dodd actually reach up under her summer skirt, grasp her panties, and lower them to her knees. She didn't let them drop to the floor. She had, of course, done this many, many times, and she knew that the proper position of the panties was at her knees, not her ankles. It seemed, at least to her husband, to more titillating at the knees, and its constriction helped to control the leg movements of the transgressor. She walked awkwardly over to the coffee table, and, with even more difficulty, assumed the proper position: on her elbows and knees, her bottom facing toward Tom as well as her daughter, Karen. She then lowered her face so that it rested on her forearm. She even brought her knees up somewhat closer to breasts so that her bottom rose up higher.

"Excellent, my dear, very, very nice," her husband said approvingly. He was so proud of his wife, providing such an outstanding role model for the children (they were all young adults now but he still couldn't help at times referring to them as his "kids" or "children"). He approached his wife from her left side, reached down, lifted up her skirt, and curled it up over her back, exposing to complete view her naked, upraised bottom.

Mrs. Dodd blushed with some embarrassment. She had done this so many times before but it was always a bit difficult. Even though she knew that everyone in the family had been through this, and would do so again, it did always feel a bit demeaning to be positioned this way, and exposed this way, particularly in front of her children and their spouses. It was especially awkward this evening, as she knew that the young Mr. Cole, Tommy Cole, her daughter's fiancee, was being provided the seat of honor: the optimal view of her exposed fanny and cunt. She looked back behind her, self-consciously biting on a thumbnail as she did so, to see if he was looking.

And, of course he was. In fact, Tom's eyes were as wide as saucers. He looked like a deer caught in the headlights, or more accurately, caught in the moon light. And what a pretty moon it was. Mrs. Dodd had a full, womanly derriere. It was not a fat behind. It was just that it looked so striking, so round, so prominent, shamefully thrusting up in the middle of the room like a big pale beach ball.

Tom even have a full view of Karen's mother's cunt. Her pouch appeared to be much fuller, thicker, than Karen's. She clearly had a denser coverage of foliage, although still not so thick that one would call it bushy. It certainly didn't hide Mrs. Dodd's thick, prominent feminine lips. Mrs. Dodd had a double set of lips that were quite wavy and fleshy. Tom knew that he really should not be looking at them. It was quite inappropriate to do so. Goodness, this was the pussy of Karen's mother! When Mrs. Dodd was bending over in front of him, revealing the depth of the valley between her bosoms, he knew that if a nipple somehow became exposed that the polite thing to do would be to look away. He certainly wouldn't want Mrs. Dodd to be staring at his crotch if the barn door was inadvertently left open. But, then, on the other hand, how often do you get a chance to have such a delectable presentation of your girlfriend's mother's cunt? His dick was notably swelling in his pants. In fact, even somewhat uncomfortably so. If it continued to grow, he would need to make an adjustment to its location.

Mrs. Dodd could see the direction of Tom's wide open gaze. It was curious how guys would just stare at your private parts, somehow not suspecting that it was so painfully obvious. But, she was reassured by the fact that he apparently was pleased at what he was seeing. He in fact seemed fascinated by it. She smiled to herself. It was so nice to know that she could still make a young man turn his head. She knew that her daughter's bottom and pussy would be much more appealing to Tom than her own, but it was clear that she still could get a young man going.

"Eyes forward, mother," Mr. Dodd commanded.

"Yes sir," Mrs. Dodd replied. She laid her hands on top of each other, flat on the leather, and rested her chin on them, eyes facing forward. She moved her bottom up closer and higher, and even spread her legs a little bit, giving Tom an even better view of her womanly cunt.

"The penalty for negligent laundering is ten smacks with the bare hand. Are you ready to receive your punishment?"

"Oh yes sir. And, please sir, make each one sting. I have been a very bad wife and I really need to be taught a lesson."

"Well, I believe you are indeed correct."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Tom was shocked. Mrs. Dodd was actually getting spanked on her bare ass, right in front of him! This grown woman, Karen's mother, her bare ass butt was sticking right up in front of him and getting a really good dose of smacks. He was mesmerized by the sight of her struggling, bounding bottom, unsuccessfully trying to escape the punishing smacks, and growing redder and redder with each slap. He frankly wondered for a moment if he was actually psychotic. This couldn't be real. Or, perhaps, he was caught in some strange dream?

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Oh, honey, please, that stings so bad, so bad, please, wait a second."

Mr. Dodd was a stern disciplinarian: spare the rod and spoil the wife. But, he was also merciful. He did give her a moment to collect herself, as well as to collect himself. His own cock was now swelling in his shorts. And, his hand was stinging as well. Not as much as her bottom, but he wanted to have the last three smacks be especially good ones. He also paused to admire his handiwork. The missus's bottom was now a delightful apple red. He was always careful to spread out his smacks, trying to provide a nice even distribution of coloring. He felt like he was an artist, coloring the palette of his wife's bum with each delightful brush of his hand.

Karen felt Tom shifting on the couch. She was at first worried that he was uncomfortable, troubled, perhaps even appalled at what he was witnessing. However, one glance told her the basis for his discomfort. His cock was clearly swollen and poking down between his legs. It was like it was a curved, growing peg in a straight, unyielding hole. As everyone's eyes were obviously focused on center stage, she reached over with her hand, firmly grasped the head of his cock through his loose slacks and slid it, shifted it, to the left and upward, freeing it from its restrictive confinement, allowing it to more comfortably swell further. She whispered softly in his ear. "There, he's much happier now."

Tom had frozen at the first touch of her hand. His instinct had been to brush her hand away. What would a normal guy do if his girlfriend just reached for his erect cock in the full presence of her family, her parents? She would have to be crazy, or some drug-crazed slut who didn't care that her father, her mother, would see her grasping onto her boyfriend's hard dick. But, if he did brush her away, that might only draw more attention to what she was doing. Fortunately, it didn't take her long, and clearly everyone else was more interested in Mrs. Dodd's butt than the crotch of his pants. And, besides, it did feel much better afterward. Perhaps even most importantly, Karen obviously wasn't upset about the fact that he had developed a hard-on while looking at the naked bottom of her mother.

Tom had always been quite self-conscious about noticing the attractiveness of Karen's mother in the presence of Karen. Developing a hard-on while looking at your fiancee's mother might be a real problem for the marriage. But, in this instance, Karen's only apparent concern was that his erection find a more comfortable place within his slacks.

She again whispered in his ear, "You do like it don't you. I so much hoped that you would." She gave the round plum of the head of his cock a little quick squeeze before returning her hand back to simply holding onto his arm.

Tom now fully realized why Karen was worried about his reaction to tonight's events. He had certainly not been expecting anything like this. So, this is why this family is so close to each other, or at least tonight he is seeing how close they really are. He really didn't know what to make of it, but he did know that he was finding it to be rather exciting, to say the least.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The last three blows were particularly biting, and Mrs. Dodd grimaced with each, her back arched with pain. However, she had raised her bottom up especially high for the final three, not wanting to be punished further for any insubordination during the spanking, but also because it was important, as a mother, to demonstrate for her children the proper way to receive, to accept, parental discipline.

"Alright then, you're all done."

Mrs. Dodd was panting with relief. The stinging was quite severe. She reached back to sooth herself.

"Did I tell you that you could comfort yourself?"

She quickly pulled back her hand. "No sir, no you did not, sir."

"Here, let me help you with that." Mr. Dodd gently laid his hand on his wife's bottom, a touch far different than the ones just provided. He lovingly caressed her hot, reddened cheeks, stroking her curves fondly, soothing away the biting pain.

His fingers even traced down into her crack, the deep crevice of her split moon, tracing down along the path of the nether valley, down along until they reached the smaller of the white mounds: the lovely, coiffed pouch of her cunnie, graced by her luscious, full lips, which were quite notably wet with arousal. "You know, honey, it seems to me that with each spanking you appear to enjoy it more and more."

Mrs. Dodd covered her face with her hands. She had demonstrated this point quite often before. It wasn't new information to her, nor to most of the guests who circled her, but it was certainly news to Tommy. It was always difficult to reveal yourself, to display so wantonly your arousal at being spanked, to a new person. You wondered what he might be thinking. Would he be appalled? Disgusted? Would he feel that this is terribly shameful?

The Dodd family was reasonably comfortable with their Tuesday evenings, but it was always a risk when introducing a fiancee to their playful family games. Fiancees knew it was best to be respectful of the quirks and oddities of their inlaws. This was an inevitable part of a marriage. Tom had been concerned when he first introduced Karen to his parents, as the Coles preferred that guests take off their shoes to avoid getting any dirt on their white carpeting. Why make your guests feel uncomfortable for the sake of trying to impress them with the cleanliness of your carpeting? Karen though never said anything about it. However, it might be asking a bit much to have your daughter's fiancee see you get wet from a spanking. How embarrassing it would be if Tommy was so appalled that he informed his own parents. Mr. and Mrs. Dodd had, of course, met Mr. and Mrs. Cole. They've had dinner a number of times, and visited them at their own home (without shoes) quite a few times as well.

Mrs. Dodd had to admit that it would be difficult to again look Mrs. Cole in her disapproving eye, hearing her lecture about how wrong and shameful it was to be displaying herself like this to her son. She understood that most mothers would probably disapprove. But, then, just the thought, the fantasy, of all this potential embarrassment in fact made her even wetter. It would be nice if Mrs. Cole felt she deserved a spanking for showing her bottom to her son. Yet, she also realized that the more likely outcome would be for the Coles to demand that the wedding be cancelled, that their son no longer see Karen, and that the Dodd's be dismissed from their membership on various community boards.

Mr. Dodd interrupted her thoughts. "Tom, here, why don't you come up here and feel for yourself. Tell me what you think about this."

Now, that was a pregnant request, and all eyes turned to Tom, remembering with mixed feelings the first time they were in the spotlight. As he waited for Tom's reaction, Robert remembered with fondness the first time he was offered to step forward, as Annette's husband, to spank his wife. Doreen blushed with embarrassment, recalling the first time she had been spanked at the Dodd home.

Tom was understandably rather ambivalent, to say the least. There was something a bit awkward about this. Actually, really awkward. He had been well instructed by his own mother about the proper responses, courtesies, and manners that you should display in response to requests, questions, and offerings of your fiancee's parents. Do you agree that the roast beef was in fact a little overdone? Do you disagree with your fiancee in front of her parents, or do you pretend to agree and then discuss the issue when you're alone? How do you respond when they give you advice that you don't really want or even respect? Do you compliment the mother on how appealing she looks in her new dress? These can be rather difficult social etiquettes that need to be carefully, tactfully addressed. His mother though never broached the question of what you should do if the father-in-law offers to you his wife's wet cunt.

Karen, though, beamed with pride. She turned to her fiancee, "Oh Tom, yes, please do! It'll be so much fun." Well, there was really no way he could decline the offer now. Rarely should you decline to have a taste of a delicacy being offered by the mother-in-law, and you certainly shouldn't decline when your fiancee encourages you to have the taste. He was outnumbered. He got up from the couch, feeling a little light-headed. He shoved his left hand down into his pants pocket to hold down his erection. He stepped up to the upraised bottom of his mother-in-law. He hesitated.

"Go ahead son. She won't bite. Or, if she does, she'll get another spanking."

Mrs. Dodd turned her head back to see what the problems was. She could see in his expression Tom's ambivalence. "It's alright, dear. I don't mind. You can touch me."

Tom reached out and tentatively slid his fingers along the full, thick vaginal lips of his fiancee's mother. She was indeed very, very moist. He could even feel the heat radiating from her pussy.

Mrs. Dodd sighed at his touch. There was something about the touch of a young man's fingers on your pussy that was so delightful, so erotic. It brought back memories of the first time Mr. Dodd had felt her there. He had been equally tentative, yet clearly also so very curious, and excited. And, there was of course something even more exotic about the touch of Tommy. These were the fingers of her future son-in-law, her daughter's young fiancee. "Hmmmmm," she moaned with pleasure as she felt him feel her fleshy wet folds and flaps.

Once he got over the initial shock, Tom explored her more openly, more thoroughly. He was a bit surprised at how different Mrs. Dodd's cunt was from her daughter's. Mrs. Dodd's cunt lips were so full, thick, and layered, whereas Karen's was just a delicate, thin slit. He would have assumed that they would be similar: like mother, like daughter. He wondered if scientists had actually studied vaginal genetic similarity. He considered asking about this when he returned to classes, but realized quickly that the basis for his curiosity might itself be questioned.

In addition, Mrs. Dodd was indeed thoroughly soaked. Karen would get moist, but never this sloppy wet. He wondered for a moment if perhaps he might not be pleasing Karen enough, although perhaps wetness itself varied genetically. He even began to work a finger down into her vaginal canal.

"Tommy," Mrs. Dodd gasped as she felt him work his finger inside.

"Yes, excellent idea, son," Mr. Dodd said approvingly. It was always a pleasure seeing his wife be freshly fingered by a new protege. He knew how much she enjoyed it, and he certainly enjoyed watching it.

Karen was herself beaming with pride. She had been so worried about how Tom might respond to this. It was terribly natural to be concerned about how your boyfriend will react to your parents. Most kids find their parents terribly embarrassing. They will say such stupid things. They will treat you like a kid in front of your boyfriend. It can be such a traumatic struggle. But, not too many kids have a mother who will bend over so that your boyfriend can finger her cunt. She breathed a deep sigh of relief. Tommy was taking to this terribly well.

Tom in fact slipped in a second finger. He could use two fingers on Karen, but it was exceedingly tight. It was not so difficult with her mother, although with two fingers it now fit just about as tight as her daughter with one, and the two fingers allowed him to do so much more. He slid them around inside, feeling and massaging the rolling soft walls of her vagina. He even tried wiggling them quickly, as if he was tapping his fingers in a drum roll as he plunged them in and out of her tight, wet canal.

Mrs. Dodd's butt was now wiggling and squirming on Tom's fingers. The dual delight of the lingering stinging, being replaced now by a soothing warm glow, coupled with the thrusting, pumping exploration of the young man's fingers was so satisfying. She shamelessly matched his fingering by her own thrusting hips, burying her face in her arms as she gave herself over to her lustful, base pleasure. "Tommy, please, harder, do it harder, faster."

Tom thought that he was already working his fingers pretty hard in and out of Mrs. Dodd's wet cunt. But, this wasn't the time to disagree with a future mother-in-law and, besides, you really shouldn't deny any reasonable request. That would simply be rude and it could do irreparable harm to the future of his marriage. He doubled his efforts. It would frankly help if he could bring his left hand into the action but he kept it within his slacks to hide his own arousal.

The room was awash with the squishing and slurping sounds of Tom's fingers plunging in and out of Mrs. Dodd's sloppy, wet cunt. Mrs. Dodd was understandably embarrassed by how much noise she was making. There were even a couple instances of cunt farts as air was being forced in and then popping back out. However, as she covered her face with her hands, the embarrassment itself added to the pleasure. She enjoyed so much being the naughty, dirty mother, and an orgasm suddenly erupted within her, sweeping her away in waves of lustful, bestial pleasure. "Oh, Tommy, Tommy, thank you, thank you, thank you," she repeated as he continued to work his fingers in and out of her shuddering, quivering cunt, now engulfed by uncontrolled spasms.