Tuesday Is Guest Star Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Dodd concurred but did not offer a solution. "Well, dear, I really think you should have thought of that before you got him on the brink of release."

Well, a mother does need to make sacrifices for her brood. Many a time had she caught the spills of her children in her own hand or on her own clothes. She quickly shifted her position to capture Lonnie's hard cock in her mouth. It was an awkward way to suck him off, slipping beneath him to capture his cock in her mouth, but she didn't have to be in that position long.

Lonnie's face jerked up with surprise and delight as he felt the warm, wet lips of his mother encircle his swollen plum. It was the trigger he had been waiting for and he instantly exploded into her mouth.

An orgasmic release coursed through his body as his cock twitched and jerked in his mother's mouth, pumping out the dammed cum up and out of his cock, rapidly filling her mouth with wads and globs of hot, sticky semen.

The audience was entranced at the sight. For Doreen, it reminded her of the time in which Lonnie had teased her by sharply bending the garden hose from which she was drinking some water. She had put the end of the hose into her mouth, trying to draw out the refreshing coolness to quench her thirst, but nothing was coming out, and then suddenly he straightened the hose so that her mouth was quickly engulfed by a torrent, a flood, of water that even shot up into her nose, as did now Lonnie's cum. They could see his mother choking and gagging on his jism, wanting to be careful that none of it spilled onto the fine leather, and in doing so even taking some of it up into her nose.

Others were reminded of different images. Some imagined her swallowing the nipple of the udder of a cow, drinking out the cream directly from the breast, or the organ of her mate, swallowing his cream. It wasn't really clear which image was more obscene, and even without any such association, it was still quite a sight: the mother taking such a full load from her son into her mouth as his sister continued to spank him.

When it became apparent that he had no more to provide, Mrs. Dodd slowly pulled her mouth away from her son's cock, being careful not to let any remaining drops spill onto the leather. She even cupped her hand beneath the head and squeezed out the remaining juice into her palm as she tried to swallow the thick gruel that she had captured, as well as sniff and snort down the gism that had gone up her nose.

Neither Mr. nor Mrs. Dodd were actually seriously concerned about staining the leather. Quite a few prior loads had been released in the past onto the tough skin. They didn't mind. They both knew that she was just using this as an excuse to take her son in her mouth. Mrs. Dodd was actually quite skilled at removing such stains.

"Well," Mr. Dodd exclaimed, "that was quite a nice show." Nobody would disagree with that.

Lonnie, out of breath, his face flushed with exhaustion, his bottom red and sore, awkwardly climbed off the stage and pulled up his pants. It had been terribly embarrassing but he had to admit that it was one of the best cums he had ever had. His mother did know how to take care of him. "Thanks mom," he quietly acknowledged as he returned to his seat.

"Thath althright, dear," Mrs. Dodd responded, her articulation still a bit disrupted by the gooey mess stuck to the roof of her mouth. Some of it was toward the back of her mouth and she was having difficulty licking it off. She went back to her own chair to retrieve a badly needed cola.

Annette was smiling with victory, although also rubbing the palm of her hand to relieve the sting. Her hand was hurting, but it had all been well worth the pain. She turned to take her own seat.

"Excuse me," Mr. Dodd corrected her.

"Yes, papa?" she replied.

"Don't you have something to tell everyone?"

"Um, no, no, I don't think so."

"Well, I think you do, young lady. I think you do."

Mrs. Dodd was herself perplexed. "What is it, dear?"

Mr. Dodd replied, "Well, it seems that our daughter's grades are slipping."

"Oh my," Mrs. Dodd replied.

Mr. Dodd continued to require his children to keep him informed of their grades, even when they were away from home, attending college. It was good, responsible parenting. Many young adults are seduced by the freedom of the first couple of years of college. They neglect their studies, and it is only in the last couple of years that they bemoan their careless, youthful delinquency. This was not about to happen to the children of Mr. Dodd, and his watchful eye had indeed proven to be very helpful in his brood continuing to achieve at that high bar of Dodd excellence.

"But, papa, it was just one test. I can still get an A in the course, and I told you the reason why."

"Yes, yes, you did and perhaps you would like to share this fable with the rest of the family?"

"Well, sure. Abberville has implemented The Program in which students are attending classes naked, and it was just so distracting that I really had difficulty for a few days."

Mr. Dodd just shook his head. "Sweetie, first, there is simply no way that a fine, outstanding institution like Abberville would implement any program in which students are attending classes naked. The idea is absurd."

"But papa."

Mr. Dodd cut her off. "Your mother and I attended Abberville and they never had any such program. My gracious, if you are going to make up some lie to explain a poor grade you could surely come up with something better than that."

"Papa, please, ask Robert. He'll tell you."

Mr. Dodd contemplated doing just that, although he wondered if he could really trust him in this case. He was a fine young man, but if the testimony of spouses is not readily trusted in a court of law, why should it be trusted here? However, out of due respect for his daughter's husband, he would at least give him the chance to be forthright.

"Alright, Robert, is your wife speaking the truth?"

Annette was relieved. She had almost gotten into serious trouble there.

"Sir, I don't know what she is talking about."

"Bobby!" Annette exclaimed. She could not believe that her husband had betrayed her like this. He knew full well of The Program. Why would he lie like that? Why would he put her in this terrible predicament?

Well the answer was really clear, to the both of them. They did enjoy playing pranks on each other. April Fools Day was a big event in their house. Each tried to outdo the other with some duplicitous escapade, something that was unexpected and outrageous. Actually, they didn't really need April Fools Day for such pranks. It was just the day of honor because it was so especially difficult to fool the other person on that day, as he or she was looking for it.

He smiled in triumph at her as she glared back. Here was another spouse who would someday, sometime, seek revenge. He knew it, but that was just part of the fun of their game. He would eventually tell Mr. Dodd that he was fibbing, and he would perhaps be punished for that, but it would probably have been worth it.

"Well, well, well, young lady, your deception has been exposed."

She turned her attention back to her father. "Papa, please, I can prove it to you tomorrow. I will get you one of the brochures."

He waved her off. "Tut, tut. A brochure can be a forgery."

"I will give you a phone number."

"Honey, please, it doesn't matter. Look, even if it was true, which obviously it is not, it is still an inadequate excuse. I don't care if the whole darn college is naked." He again shook his head. It was such a ridiculous idea. "You still have the responsibility of keeping your grades up. Now, what shall be your punishment?"

Karen smiled in triumph. She always kept her grades up and certainly wouldn't lie to her father about it. It was so nice to see her older sister get her comeuppance.

Annette really did not want to be spanked. "I would much rather not be spanked, sir." Fortunately for her, although maybe not, there was an alternative.

"Well, sweetie, I really wasn't thinking of a spanking anyway."

Annette breathed a sigh of relief. She was so relieved she even gave him a little curtsy, "Thank you, sir."

"No my dear, I believe that because your delinquency was addressed toward myself, I believe that it should naturally be your responsibility to provide me with my relief." It was a standard part of the Tuesday family gathering to provide relief for Mr. Dodd. It was only natural. He was the patriarch and had the onerous responsibility of overseeing a considerable amount of disciplinary activity that, quite frankly, did appear to often have rather overt sexual overtones. It was only natural that at some point he would require relief from the pressures building within him.

Karen notably frowned. This didn't seem to be the least bit fair. Providing relief for daddy was a task of honor. It certainly wasn't a punishment. It seemed to her to be yet another instance in which the oldest girl gets special treatment, and she didn't like it! Karen would have been very happy to be the one chosen to provide relief for papa, although upon further reflection she had to admit that it might be a bit awkward to do so in front of her fiancee. It was his first Tuesday session; best to ease him into it gently.

"Well, papa, I would be happy to do so. Do you want me to use my hand, or would you prefer, you know, my, um, my mouth?"

Robert could feel his own cock swell at the thought of Annette performing oral sex on her father. He didn't mind at all. He enjoyed watching his wife have sex with other persons, and it would be particularly fun to watch her suck off her father. Although, he was a bit disappointed that it wasn't really a punishment. Annette would subsequently get him in trouble for having lied to Mr. Dodd, and it was unlikely that his punishment would be the treat of licking Mrs. Dodd's cunnie.

Mr. Dodd, however, was equally aware of the concerns of Karen and Robert. "No, no, my dear. I could hardly consider any of that to be a form of chastisement. No, no, I have something else in mind."

Annette smiled flirtatiously at her father. "Well, papa, what would that be?" Actually, it was quite obvious, and she was more than willing to have him do her. She could in fact feel a bit of warmth developing between her thighs at the thought of being impaled by her daddy. She had certainly done this before, and had done so in front of Robert. She liked to watch him become excited as her daddy pounded his big hard cock in her. She would in fact like for them to sometime do it together, at the same time. She could suck off Bobby as her daddy fucked her little pussy real good. These naughty thoughts were making her more and more excited.

"Here, get up on the punishment table, and assume the position."

Annette smiled gleefully as she got onto her hands and knees, and then, without the need for further instruction, lowered herself to her elbows to raise her bottom up high. Papa apparently wanted to do it from behind. That was fine with her. It was easier that way to watch Bobby as her papa did it to her. She even raised her skirt herself, and pulled her panties all the way down to her knees to show her daddy her white little rump and wet cunny pouch.

Mr. Dodd admired the eagerness of his daughter, as well as the sight of her comely behind. It seemed that the entire Dodd brood had such luscious buns. Annette was 20 years old but she had the bottom of a 16-year old. It was so cute and perky: a little round orb of deliciousness, cut by the most enticing crack. And, her cunnie was poking out so prettily. Annette kept it very nicely trimmed, just like her papa (and Robert) liked it. He could see the glistening moisture of her arousal.

Annette realized that her father might spank her a bit while he was doing it, but that would be okay. She in fact liked a little spicy tingling while having sex.

She couldn't wait. She wiggled her bottom coquettishly, trying to urge her daddy on, and she smiled as she heard the sound of her father's zipper being lowered.

Mr. Dodd reached into his boxers and pulled out his hard, stiff manhood. It was an impressive sight. Perhaps quite appropriately, he had the biggest cock of the family, including the in-laws. Well, he hadn't actually yet seen Tom's cock, but he imagined that his was bigger. His daughter, Karen, at least never mentioned that Tom's was bigger, and it was difficult to imagine one being bigger than this truncheon.

He turned to his wife. "Mother, if you wouldn't mind, perhaps you should apply some lotion. I'm sure I'll need some lubrication for this."

Annette furrowed her brow. Papa was quite big, but she had taken him before without any lubrication and she was certainly quite well lubricated at the moment. Spanking Lonnie had seen to that. She turned her head back to look at her father, as well as his impressively hard cock. "Papa, I think I can take it without any lotion."

"Are you sure, honey? I've never taken you there before, although I know that Robert has certainly pleasured himself that way before."

Annette then finally understood. Her eyes widened in concern. She should have realized this from the beginning. Papa wasn't going to take her in her cunnie, he was going to put his thing up her behind! "Oh my," she softly exclaimed, with considerable trepidation in her voice. It was certainly true that she had let Bobby do it that way, although she herself didn't really enjoy it very much. She did it because she wanted to be a good wife. And, even Bobby felt awfully big up there. She wasn't so sure that she could take her father up her rump.

"But papa, you're awfully terribly big."

Mr. Dodd smiled. It was so nice to hear that your children still admired and respected you even when they became young adults. Not every family could make that claim. "Well, that's nice of you to notice, honey, but don't be concerned, I will be gentle." Mr. Dodd was being quite honest about that. He had no interest in actually hurting or harming his children. Frankly, he had been a bit disappointed to hear that Annette didn't really like anal sex that much. Perhaps this experience might be a good lesson for her, as well as serving as a chastisement. "Now, pumpkin, spread your little cheeks for me."

Annette knew that there was simply no use in any further protest or argument. She gritted her teeth, reached back with both hands, and opened up her fanny.

Mr. Dodd's cock twitched at the sight of his daughter's cute little puckered rosebud, as well as the feel of Mrs. Dodd's hand on his dick, working in a good deal of slippery lotion to help with the insertion. The rest of the family was again leaning forward in their chairs. It was always a Tuesday treat to have a first time experience. None of them had yet seen Annette with a cock up her butt and everyone was quite excited to see how well she took it.

Tom wasn't entirely sure how he should feel. He knew how he did feel. He felt terribly, terribly envious, and excited. He wanted so much to take his cock out and stroke it, but he knew that would be quite inappropriate, although given what he had seen so far, he wasn't entirely sure why. In any case, he knew that he should take his cues from the behavior of the rest of the family, and both Robert and Lonnie were keeping their dicks in their pants. Apparently, that was the proper etiquette, but he knew that he would be seeking immediate relief as soon as he and Karen left the gathering. "Oh man," he softly moaned as he felt Karen lightly touch the head of his stiffness, tracing her finger around and around the bulging round crown. "Isn't this fun?" she whispered. That was an understatement.

"Here," Mrs. Dodd suggested, "I should put a bit as well on Annette's anus, just to be careful."

"Oh, yes, yes," Mr. Dodd agreed and he grinned as he watched his wife squeeze some drops of lotion onto Annette's little brown butt hole.

Annette sighed with pleasure at the feel of her mother's finger working the lotion all along and even into her anus. A mother's touch was always so reassuring and Annette needed that right now. It reminded her when she was a child and her mother would first put lotion on before she took her temperature, down there. She said gratefully, and quietly, "Thank you, mummy."

Mrs. Dodd could sense her daughter's apprehension. It was understandable. She had been quite concerned herself the first time she took Mr. Dodd's thick shaft up her butt, but it had gone well and had certainly been all for the good. She affectionately patted Annette's upraised derriere and said comfortingly, "You be a good girl now, and it will all be fine. You will like daddy's big penis there." She then returned to her seat.

Mr. Dodd carefully aimed his blunted club at the puckered entrance to Annette's rectum. Annette scrunched her bottom up even higher to help her father get a good position for entry. She clenched her eyes shut, anticipating considerable difficulty and perhaps even some pain as he tried to force his manhood inside.

"Now dear, as I am sure your husband has instructed you, it's best to just relax and let it happen. The more anxious and resistant you are, the harder it will be."

She had known this but her best judgment was a bit lost in the tension of the moment.

"Have you had a good poop today?"

Annette blushed with that question. She knew it was indeed a very appropriate question, but it was a bit infantilizing to have your father ask such a question in front of your husband. "Yes, papa," she whispered. "It's okay."

He tried to express some appreciation for her embarrassment. "I'm sorry dear, but you know it would not be good if you have some poopie still in there." He used to call it that when she was little.

"Father!" Annette exclaimed. His effort at mollification was only making it worse. "Just do it."

"That's a good girl."

Mr. Dodd leaned down onto Annette's upraised butt, using the weight of his body to help drive his bludgeon past her tight sphincter.

Annette's eyes widened at the pressure at her gate, but, she had done this before. She knew what to do. She concentrated on just relaxing her sphincter, as if she wanted to let something, something as big as her father's cock, leave on its own accord. "Unnnnnng," she groaned as her butthole suddenly opened up and the head of his cock thrust all the way in, disappearing from sight into her rectum. She felt so distended, so bloated and stuffed. "Wait, wait a second, Papa."

That was fine for Mr. Dodd. He had always felt that his children were just so rushed and busy, always trying to get to the finish line when they should in fact just pause and smell the roses. He understood the value of treasuring the moment, and this was quite a nice one. He was actually inside his daughter's butt. Her cute little round derriere poked up so sweetly in the air. All he could see was the stem of his dick; the round bulb of the head being tucked inside. The physical experience was also so nice, a moment that was worth savoring. It was a very tight fit, like there was a clenched rubber band around his shaft, just below the head, with the head itself being cushioned by receptive soft tissue. He stayed like this for awhile, enjoying the sensations and the sight.

Annette grunted. "Oh, Papa, it's so big in there." Her breathing was sharp and measured. She instinctively just wanted to push it out, like a giant turd that demanded to be released. The bulb and shaft of her father's cock was clearly bigger than her husband's She wanted to complain about that, but she knew that there were some things that you didn't tell your father, at least while Bobby was sitting right there. Her instinct was to try to push her papa's cock out, or to pull away to escape the uncomfortable distension. But, she also wanted to just relax. Any pressure she put on it made it feel even more uncomfortable. She could feel her sphincter on the verge of spasms.