All Comments on 'Tuition Ch. 02'

by Hubee

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TricialenTricialenover 13 years ago
This was very hard for me to read

Not because it's not well written...but the subject matter is not what I like or usually read. I kept wondering how the two girls could stay there and keep their self respect.

I also kept trying to find something to like about Bastian... and you did it. Turns out he is vulnerable where it concerns Kat...that makes him human to me. And she is curious and innocent and very attracted to him. I love how he won't share her with his cousins.

As I said ...not something I would usually read but I find myself wanting to know what happens next. You are both very good writers to make me want to turn the next page... thank you for sharing.

subjecttodesiresubjecttodesireover 13 years ago
Left wanting more, much more!

wow - so glad I was pointed in this direction! I love the way you two have written this. The idea of a female submissive just finding that side of her out and her fears, anticipations and confusion and then the experienced - slightly depraved - Dom finding the girl a little more intriguing than others, perhaps even disliking his own admission of interest. Granted the incest bit was a slight blip when I was reading, not my kind of thing, but it didnt detract from the story really. Looking forward to what the girl does/how she reacts to this new order...

rod43rod43over 11 years ago
gorgeously depraved

those were the days,,,,,,,,,,,mmmmm

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
bro on bro

Not too keen on the Bro on bro, but from how you have described the two brothers in terms of their sexual diversity and exploration, it only seems logical that they would have fucked each other eventually. Wow, puh-retty extreme. I like it. Looking forward to the next chapter. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous