All Comments on 'Tuition Time'

by Stephen7Redo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
asiaprofasiaprofover 16 years ago
Very well-written!

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just a Note

Content was good, however the structure was rather choppy. Multi-POV in the first segment could leave your readers confused instead of engaged. Also of note, are the series of two characters in dialogue in the same paragraph, IE: ["Oh I know. Annie mentioned that, but she also mentioned you have received rave reviews from all her other customers. You come highly recommended for your, well let just say, your attributes." Again, I got the 'look' that ended up with a not so casual gaze down the front of my jeans again. "Also, besides doubling your normal fee, I expect you'll pick up some very healthy tips with a good performance tonight. My friends are mighty generous." (Needs line break here.) "I'm very glad to hear I have a good reputation with my prior work. I'm also glad you feel I can do this job for you."] This became a MAJOR distraction as I found myself having to go back and re-read segments to separate 'Who was saying What'. Overall, it's a good story -- and if taken from RL, becomes a totaly HOT one -- however, cleaning up the structure could easily turn this into a great story. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 5 years ago
Squirt time!

And he does - what a vision to experience such a dream!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStephen7Redo@Stephen7Redo
I have been a member of Literotica since 2002. I thoroughly enjoy writing erotica and sharing my work with you. I'd like to invite you to read my growing body of work here on Lit. I'm especially proud of my 'Tuition Time' series and the follow-on series of 'Reese and David'....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES