Tuition Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?" I heard Jenna's voice through the door.

I took a big breath. "Sure," I responded.

The door quickly opened and Jenna stuck her head in. "Oh God," she exclaimed as she looked me over for the third time tonight. "What a sexy sight. And, those boxers are nice, too. The girls are going to love you, I mean, those, the boxers and the robe."

"Thank you, I guess." I answered the implied compliment.

"Wait, are you wearing underwear under those boxers?" Jenna nodded toward my crotch.

"Uh, yea." I answered.

"No way. Those are boxers and guys should wear them loose underneath. How are the girls going to get the real effect if you wear something else underneath?"

"But..." I stammered.

"But nothing. Come on, I have a roomful of women waiting to see a hunk in underwear. Get them off and then come on out." With that she shut the door behind her.

I couldn't believe I was doing it, but I slipped the boxers off and unstrapped the g-string. I balled it up and stuck it in the pocket of my jeans that were slung over a chair.

I took a deep breath and then opened the door.

There stood Jenna tapping her toe impatiently. She looked down at my crotch again. "Good, that is better. Feels better too doesn't it?" "It does." I had to admit.

"Come on then, follow me." Jenna waved at me and turned to go down some steps.

*****

Reese... We were gabbing away and all still freely gulping our drinks when Jenna walked back in the room.

"Okay, you girls are spending too much time gossiping and not enough time filling in Lisa's order forms." Jenna said standing there in front of us hands on hips.

"Where have you been?" Amanda asked.

"I told you. I was getting your treat for the night ready. I will give you two hints, it's not chocolate and unless you do something I wouldn't do, it should be calorie free."

"Hmm, since I know you would do just about anything Jenna that doesn't leave much." I offered up.

"Funny, Reese, funny." She pointed a finger at me and squint her eyes in mock disapproval. "There is still plenty of food and drink in the kitchen, so continue to help yourselves please. Just remember, we're all here to have a good time, so please make the most of it!" She turned to our hostess and said, "Lisa, I'm sorry again that I didn't tell you about this part, but I wanted it to be a surprise for everyone."

With that she walked back to the bottom of the steps, "Okay, everyone, now that we have seen most of Lisa's wonderful line of sexy ladies underthings, its time to shift gears and look at another line of clothes she has. Ladies, I think you are going to enjoy my version of showing off Nicolette's Lingerie men's line. So without further adieu, let me introduce our dessert, I mean our model for the evening."

*****

David... I heard Jenna's voice down the stairs speaking to others. "Ladies, I think you are going to enjoy my version of showing off Nicolette's Lingerie men's line."

Then I heard her voice call up to me. "David come on down."

I took the last few steps and walked out into the room.

I first saw Lisa standing next to a table with more clothes laid out across it. There were silky thongs and lacy bikinis of all colors. I had never seen such a collection of women's underwear unless you counted walking passed the J.C. Penney's lingerie section at the mall.

Then turning my head my eyes fell upon six other women sitting in the room. I have to say, first impressions told me these were very lovely ladies, lovely and very classy ladies. They were dressed very well for a night at what I assumed was a friend's house. Nervously I walked on into the room.

"So girls, David here is our model for tonight."

"Wow, nice print." I heard a voice on the other side of the room call out. I looked over and saw a woman sitting in a straight chair. She was rather good looking, with a gorgeous head of curly strawberry-blonde hair and cute freckles on her face.

"Come on over here David." Jenna told me.

I was apprehensive at first as I looked into the collective smiling faces. My heart pounded as I walked up beside her.

Jenna then proceeded to introduce me to the women.

"You've sort of met Shellie already. She's the loud one over there." Shellie looked to be just over thirty, with that shoulder length, strawberry blonde hair and a rather petite figure. She wore a tight top, with a short jacket and skirt. I saw a large diamond ring and wedding band on her left hand. She smiled and winked at me.

Then Jenna turned to the next woman, sitting on the left end of the couch. "This is Dee." Dee looked to be in her early thirties, too, but actually almost looked younger because of her size. She couldn't have been much over five feet tall, if that. But I was drawn to a size more conspicuous than her height. As she smiled at me and sat back in the cushions, she jutted her chest out which stretched the limits of the blue blouse she wore. She had to have had a very healthy cup size. They were very hard to miss. She also wore a black skirt that was so short it showed off all her legs and most of her thighs. I saw the big rings on her left hand, too.

"Next to her is Amanda." Amanda looked up at me with a smile and proceeded to scan my body, up and down, just as Jenna had done several times already. That was always part of the overall show I knew. At every performance I was ogled by the ladies. Only something tonight was getting to me more. Anyway, I looked at her face as she returned an approving glare with her sparkling green eyes. I noticed she had no ring.

"Next to her on the other end of the couch is Violet." Violet immediately stood and walked up to me. I felt my body ease back slightly not sure of what to expect. She held out her hand. "Hi, David. I hope you enjoy doing the show tonight as much as I think we will while watching you." She gave me the once over, too.

I took her hand and before I knew it was looking down at her chest. Her blouse left little to the imagination, with the buttons undone and the collar flared out as it was. I was greeted to a close up view of another generous amount of cleavage.

"Nice to meet you." Was all I could say as I shook her hand and watched her lick her full red lips before she turned and went to sit back down on the couch. Oh, I did notice the diamond and the gold band on her hand by the way. Damn, if it wasn't the largest rock I'd ever seen. Obviously her husband had some money.

"Over on the love seat there, on the left, is MacKenzie." MacKenzie was a beautiful dark haired woman, likely in her mid-30s. She had a very smoothly curved body, not skinny and not plump at all. Her face was very lovely. She looked at me now with piercing green eyes. She wore a blue sweater top that clung to her very nicely. She wore a short dark skirt and a pair of black high heels with spikes the length of which gave me a shiver. She like Amanda had no ring.

"And finally, our senior member of the group tonight," Jenna began the last introduction.

"Hey, you didn't have to volunteer that!" The voice came from the lovely long, auburn-haired woman on the right side of the love seat.

Something in that voice resonated in my ears; something caught a memory in the far reaches of my brain.

"Okay, I'm sorry. David this is Reese. She is a teacher like Dee and I. And she's only been teaching for almost 20 years now, which is why I called her 'senior'."

A teacher? I thought to myself as my gaze went to the woman's face.

The woman asked, "What is your name again?"

"David, Ma'am." I heard my voice crack and realized at the same moment I had called her 'ma'am'.

"Have we met before?" she asked. And as I looked into her eyes, I realized indeed we had and I knew exactly where.

"Yes, I believe we have, but it's been awhile," I answered hesitantly.

"Oh my God, David Smalley? What are you doing, uh, what are you doing here?" She stammered in shock.

*****

Reese... Jenna introduced us one by one...

"You've sort of met Shellie already. The loud one over there." Shellie is thirty-three, married and has three kids. Of course, her slight figure didn't show that. Having a very wealthy husband that could afford a personal trainer didn't hurt. But I shouldn't talk about her like that, we are good friends.

"This is Dee." Jenna continued. Dee is thirty-two, also married and the smallest of us all at barely four foot eleven. She's also the only one of us that has had enhancements. Yes, she went from that puny B-cup to a D-cup a couple of years ago. At first she looked so much out of proportion. But honestly, now I think she looks absolutely gorgeous. Oh my, and she is getting her money's worth out of them tonight for our model's sake, she just jutted those things right out for his viewing pleasure.

"Next to her is Amanda." Jenna said. Amanda is thirty-five, with a bust size to match her age, 35C.

Okay, before I go too far here, let me explain why I know measurements of all the girls here tonight. As I mentioned earlier, this was a lingerie party. One of the things our hostess Lisa did at the beginning of the party was to give us all free measurements and fittings. That way we could tell what items might fit us best as we went along tonight. Being the close girls we are, we hold very little secret between and so we now know one another from bust to hip and in some personal cases beyond. That's another story for later.

Getting back to Amanda, well, she is also the only true lesbian in the room tonight; common knowledge amongst us girls. She was actually unattached at the moment, too. Poor, David, being she was among only three of us without a ring, hope he didn't get any ideas of going home with her tonight.

"Next to her on the other end of the couch is Violet." I heard Jenna continue the introductions around the room. Violet is my baby sister. Yep, she's thirty-six, happily married to a great guy named Mike and has all the sexy looks and attributes in the family. She has some of the most gorgeous brown hair with the sexiest natural reddish highlights. And her chest, well, I didn't have to have Lisa measure her for me to know. She has the chest I've been jealous of since I was 18 and she was only 12. I wasn't even into a B-cup by then and she was already wearing a C. She was also the biggest flirt I had ever known. And wouldn't you know it, there she goes, right up to young David to get up close and personal. A married woman, ha! Of course, I knew for a fact she had never cheated on Mike. We had told one another everything over all these years. Still, she could be such a tease.

"Hi, David. I hope you enjoy doing the show tonight as much as I think we will while watching you." She gave David the once over and just before she turned to go back to her seat on the couch I saw how she pushed up those big boobs of hers practically calling out his name with each. What's a big sister to do?

"On the love seat there, on the left is MacKenzie." MacKenzie, what can I say about this remarkable woman? Other than I love her. That's' right I love her. See I'm bisexual. For the last almost four years I have been strictly seeing women. For the last eight months I've been exclusively with Mac. We met on a Parent Teacher Association night. She was on the PTA committee. She had been a single mom for a few years now. She had also been bi for most of her life. To this day we tease one another about who seduced who in my classroom that night. By that weekend we had hooked up. We don't live together for virtue of her two children, but we get together as often as possible. As for her chest size, no I didn't need Lisa's help with that either, she has a very full set of 34Cs. She also has the most beautiful dark chestnut colored hair and beautiful green eyes that I truly get lost in.

"And finally, our senior member of the group tonight," I heard Jenna begin the last introduction. I realized it was for me...

"Hey, you didn't have to volunteer that!" I protested to Jenna.

"Okay, I'm sorry. David this is Reese. She is a teacher like Dee and I. And she's only been teaching for almost 20 years now, which is why I called her 'senior'."

I looked at this young man and then I rolled his name around in my head...'David'. Something was clearing in my mind. I looked up at our model and asked, "What is your name again?"

"David, Ma'am." I heard his voice crack and as he used the term 'Ma'am'.

"Have we met before?" I asked. And as I looked into his eyes, I realized indeed we had and I knew exactly where.

"Yes, I believe we have, but it's been awhile," he answered hesitantly.

"Oh my God, David Smalley? What are you doing, uh, what are you doing here?" I stammered in shock.

The young man looked back at me in great surprise, actually almost in horror.

"Miss Mathews?" he stammered.

"Yes." I said to the young man standing in front of us. Only I suddenly pictured a much younger and much less manly version of the person everyone else in the room saw...

There was this boy in my class several years ago. I actually had thought he would grow up to be a major geek, not that it was a bad thing. He was just so smart and not really very big or muscular even for an eighth grader. But there was something else I remembered, he would always follow me around school and always offered to stay late to help clean my classroom. I knew he had had a crush on me.

David, well, he had to be in college and probably close to graduating by now. Although I had not seen him since that eighth grade class almost eight years ago, I was seeing him again tonight. Seeing him like I never thought I'd see one of my former students, as male entertainment for a bunch of half-drunk and sexually charged women.

I don't know who was more embarrassed or most in shock, both of us with our jaws fallen open...

We fruitlessly tried to get back to the real purpose of the show. I even asked Lisa about the material of the robe and boxers for further distraction. She answered, but the hell if I remember what the answer was. All the girls were grinning in anticipation. They couldn't believe their good luck in being able to see such a hunk standing in front of them wearing a silk robe. His legs were long and so very muscular. I caught myself following those thighs up under the robe.

My face flushed I'm sure at the realization of what I was thinking. I knew I shouldn't have such thoughts. David was, after all, much younger and, besides, he had been one of my students. Of course, 'had' was the operative word here. Still I was beginning to have certain thoughts I felt guilty about and that in turn were beginning to have certain very familiar effects on my body.

"I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when he opens that robe and reveals himself." Jenna's voice came from across the room.

"You mean he's gonna expose himself!" Mac almost squealed the whisper.

"No silly. But I think you'll love what you see in the boxers." Jenna retorted. "David, open your robe and show the girls the fancy boxers."

I looked up I'm sure with a very anticipatory gleam in my eyes.

He seemed to hesitate at first, but then he opened the robe.

"Wow! I see what you mean." MacKenzie called out loud to Jenna this time.

"Definitely," Amanda responded. "He's got a great build. He must work out regularly."

"Hey, David. What do you do to keep in such good shape?" Violet asked.

"Uh, I wrestle. Been wrestling since high school." David provided.

Jenna stood next to David.

I could also see his boxers were fairly well filled out in the front. This was exciting him and we had not even done anything to urge him on yet. Looking at him be excited was getting me excited.

"You are a very sexy young man, David. Would you please turn around for us? You know, so we can see what the backside of, well, those boxers look like." Jenna requested.

David slid the robe of his big shoulders and draped it over the chair behind him. Then we all watched as he slowly turned.

As he did, I unconsciously uncrossed my legs and felt my skirt slide up my thighs a little more. The cool air of the room rushed up between my thighs. I was feeling more excited than I had realized as I felt the silky material of my panties press against my sudden dampness.

*****

As I turned around, the ladies began whistling and hollering. When I faced them all again, I looked at each one with as much confidence as I could collect standing tall, realizing my manhood, a bit swollen, was swinging back and forth under the boxers from the quick spin.

I caught myself staring over at my teacher's, my former teacher, Ms. Mathew's legs. The short skirt she was wearing had ridden up considerably on her thighs. She still had great legs, something I could still picture as she stood in front of our class and wrote on the chalkboard.

"Very good." Jenna said. "You know, you seem to enjoy showing your body. Do you really like showing off David?"

"I enjoy my job." I confidently said, but still with a nervous smile.

"Would you like to show us even more?" Jenna asked, reaching out her hand to touch my bare shoulder. Her fingers felt extremely warm on my skin, but I shivered as if they were cold as ice. It was indeed a warm shiver though from where she touched me.

Then she moved in front of me and proceeded to undo the last three buttons on her blouse. She placed her hands on my shoulders and leaned towards me. I now had a clear view of her generous breasts, encased in a lacy white bra, giving me enough of a thrill to raise just my heart rate alone.

Before I knew it, uncontrollably, my erection began stretching to length down the leg of my boxers.

"Oh my." she said as she looked down. "How much bigger are you going to get young man?"

*****

"Quick Jenna, get out of the way, no fair you get all the fun." My little sis Vi, yelled out.

Jenna stepped to the side.

"Damn! It's huge." Amanda said.

"Oh my, he is one hung college boy!" Dee commented.

I looked around the room at all the faces, feeling both shock and anticipation at the same time.

Then our resident loud mouth in the chair, blurted out her own comment or rather request, "Please, David, can we see it?" Shellie asked.

"What?" I heard David quietly return the question.

"Yea, can't we see what that thing is under those boxers? I mean I haven't seen one on a young man in so very long." My baby sis added another of her two cents worth.

"Well, David," Jenna eased up beside our young model and once again put her hand on his bare shoulder, "would you mind showing us just how roomy those boxers are. Please."

I looked up into David's face. His eyes seemed to glaze over, but I also swear I could see a slight grin on his lips. Maybe it was just the alcohol in my system. Maybe I wanted to see what was under those boxers just a little closer, too.

"I wouldn't be comfortable doing that." David finally said somewhat meekly.

"We can practically see it through those skimpy boxers already, what's wrong with a quick peek of the real thing?" Jenna pleaded as her hand slid down his back.

"Yeah David, it's driving me crazy trying to think how big that thing of yours must be, show us please." Vi begged.

"Do you masturbate a lot back in the dorm, David?" Mac suddenly asked.

Out came that question followed with a reactive question from our young man. "What?" David said.

"It's no big deal. I masturbate all the time. All the girls here masturbate too." Mac said. "Don't you girls?"

"Well, I don't like to admit it, but even as much as I get from Mikey, I still do myself often enough." Vi admitted.

*****

I couldn't believe what I was hearing as I stood there still grow a bigger bulge in these fancy boxers.

"Take off those boxers you naughty boy." I heard the voice on the other side of the room call out. It was Shellie.