Tuition Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel myself building fast. I sucked in my lip and took a deep breath.

I heard Dee exclaim, "Oh God, look, here it cums!"

"Yes, I can see it!" Amanda yelled.

My teeth clenched and I grunted in a futile attempt to hold back. Suddenly, my hips began to buck as if I was not in my body anymore. My mind's eye went back several years. I was in a classroom again. My teacher was up front looking at me. I was so hard for her, I was so close, so close to cumming, then...I opened my eyes and stared right at her. I saw Ms. Mathews sitting on the love seat watching me masturbate. Only, all I wanted to do at that very moment was take Ms. Mathews, right there, in front of all the other women, in front of the other teachers. I wanted to hold her close, kiss her, and kiss her deeply as all the others watched.

"Cum David, yes let us see that big load," I heard Jenna's voice call out as I closed my eyes rolled up in my head.

And then it happened...the tension climaxed within me...

*****

I looked around and was certain at least Amanda, Vi and Shellie were also intently taking in that huge shaft being worked wonderfully in those powerful looking hands of David's. All of us had a good vantage point as we watched the young stud standing there under the track lighting illuminating the shiny lotion covered cock in his big hand. He stood there masturbating himself as the gooey lotion and no doubt sticky pre-cum squished between his long fingers.

"Yeah baby!" I heard Dee cry out from the couch. "Jerk it off!"

"Oh, he's cumming!" I finally heard the words escape my own throat as I watched the first thick spurt of David's cum shoot in a high arc and splash on the glass top of the cocktail table in front of us all.

I watched as if in slow motion as the cum shot out from his cock. All the girls squealed and yelped as one spurt after another flew from the end of his greased up cock and between his fingers.

"Awesome!" Amanda yelled. "I'd give him straight A's if I was his teacher."

"Damn, David." Violet exclaimed. "You are one hell of a cum-stud."

"Cum-stud! Shit. I think he's got more cum in that big cock of his than any three men." Dee leaned forward looking at where at least the first two or three ejaculations had puddle on the glass table. "Are you sure you haven't jerked off in front of a bunch of horny-ass women before?"

"No, I'm sure," David answered trying to catch his breath, to which we all had a good laugh.

"Oh, I love this!" Dee giggled. "How do you get so much cum to come out of that tiny little hole?"

"Well, I don't know about your experiences girls, but for my husband to cum like that, which by the way I'm not sure I've seen Mikey cum that much ever, but if I were to it would be because he had not had an orgasm in a long time." Violet shifted in her seat. "That and if I'd teased him half the night. Only then would you get a cumshot like that."

...read Part 2 next for the rest of the 'show'