Tumultuous Times At St.Thomas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat down on the hood of the car, looking down on the buzzing city that could only be heard faintly. The moon was bone-white and three-quarters full, hanging off to the side of the sky, and though a few stars showed themselves, the planes leaving and arriving were much brighter.

Manny watched as Kristy pursed her lips, placed the joint between them, and then worked the silver Zippo lighter with both hands, illuminating her hands and face in the flash of flame. Taking a few strong pulls, smoke rose around her face, and to Manny she looked more devilishly wicked than ever.

After some strong pulls she glanced at the glowing cherry of the burning end, and then passed the joint to Manny, “I think it’s going good now.”

Manny took a toke, and suddenly felt fingers on his waist. Kristy had crouched down in front of him, and now undid and pulled down his jeans, along with his underwear. With all the waiting, even in these exceptional circumstances, he’d gone soft. But Kristy’s mouth and fingers on his cock soon changed that, and her tongue teased him as he grew stiffer and larger. Manny sucked harder on the joint.

This blowjob wasn’t fast and hard, like Mrs. Cole’s. As Manny leaned back on the car and relaxed in the natural setting, taking occasional drags and feeling the sweet smoke enter and leave his lungs, down in front of him Kristy was sucking him slowly and almost sleepily. She slowly pumped her mouth up and down the shaft, using copious amounts of saliva, using her fingers to caress his shaft or cup and tease his balls, sometimes running her nails down a thigh.

Manny saw that the joint was more than half-done, and didn’t want to feel like a hog. He brought it downwards, offering it to Kristy.

She pulled her mouth off his cock with a pop, “Oooh, something else to suck on!” She took a deep drag and the end lit up brightly. Holding the smoke in as long as she could, she finally exhaled a cloud of smoke right on Manny’s cock, which twitched in her hand at the odd sensation. She giggled.

Taking another drag into her lungs, she took his cock into her mouth, and then exhaled smoke around it. The sensation, and the look of the curling smoke appropriately coming out of the hot vixen, drove Manny wild, “Oh, yeah!”

“You like that, huh? Want me to do it again?”

Manny just groaned in encouragement. She performed the trick a few more times, and then handed the joint back to Manny, “Why don’t you finish that off while I finishthis off.”

She moved her lips and tongue up and down on his cock, using her hands only to grip Manny’s hips as she moved forward and back. “Oh, ugh!” Manny felt himself approach the point of no return. “Mmmm...oh, that feels so good! I’m gonna cum, here it is!”

The only sound that could be heard was Manny’s grunts of pleasure and Kristy’s sucking and slurping, as his dick pumped her mouth with sticky, thick, hot semen, which she lustfully gulped down.

Manny was still coming down and breathing heavily, the full effect of the pot just beginning to take hold, and combining deliciously with his post-orgasmic bliss. The joint was long finished and tossed away.

Kristy was cleaning him up, and then buttoning up his pants as though he were a small child. “Hey, you wanna go to the movies?”

“Um,” Manny tried to move his head too fast, and it began to swim so he closed his eyes, “Sure.”

“Great, I know just the place.”

-

Kristy drove him to the heart of downtown, where the streets narrowed and lights reflected strangely onto the car windows. Manny was essentially a suburban boy, and had only ventured down here for a few rock concerts, as well as last year’s New Year’s Eve.

She nudged the car into a spot under a fire escape, beside a dumpster on one side and an entrance to an alleyway on the other. A few steps away and they were on the sidewalk of a main thoroughfare. Walking down the street, Manny’s arm around Kristy’s waist, drawing her close, he felt the eyes of passers-by, and not just men, check Kristy out, and especially try to catch a moment when her stride might kick her skirt up higher than normal.

“Down here,” she indicated stairs in front of a building that brought them below sidewalk level, to a door that was marked with faded, scratched signs, all in Chinese. Manny had to push heavily against the door, but finally it opened, and behind it was a stale-smelling foyer with a dark red carpet, and an old oriental woman sitting behind a counter off to the side.

Kristy pulled a few bills out of one of her boots and handed them to the woman who sat there stone-faced, staring straight ahead. She pulled Manny to the doors at the other side of the small room, padded doors that could swing inward or outward on gold hinges, and had small diamond-shaped windows at eye-level that flickered with light from the room beyond.

Manny’s buzz had settled into a pleasant level, and he was trying to make out some of signs that were posted here in the room, as they seemed to be in English, though in illegible handwriting on crumpled paper. Finally, he mumbled, “Oh, alright,” and went along with Kristy’s tug.

Past the doors they found a movie theatre. It was small and cramped into this bunker-like basement, but a theatre all the same. There were about a dozen rows of seats, separated by two walkways, with the centre section having about ten seats across, while the sections against the walls had four seats to a row. There were people in the seats, some sitting in pairs or groups but mostly the people sat alone, slouched far down and difficult to distinguish in the darkness, with most choosing the fringes of the theatre.

Cigarette smoke drifted through the beam of light that travelled from the projector, which was displaying two men and two women, all naked, in a living room which looked vaguely European. One man was sitting on a couch, getting sucked off by a woman on her knees in front of him, while he watched the other woman lying on her back on the coffee table, the other man thrusting his cock into her pussy. Their grunts played over the speakers in the walls, along with a plastic melody.

Kristy guided Manny to the 3rd row from the front, sitting right in the center. Almost as soon as they’d sat down, she rubbed a hand over his crotch and said, louder than necessary, “Oooh, lookit that action! Lookit ‘em fuck!”

Manny felt the eyes of the anonymous theatre patrons staring at them. If simply leading Kristy into the theatre in that outfit didn’t get their attention, her behaviour certainly would.

“Jesus Christ, I’m getting wet already!” She continued, much louder than the soundtrack. “You’re gonna have to pull your cock out for me soon!”

Manny looked questioningly at her. He was going to say something, but looked her up and down, at her slave-collar, pendulous breasts, and platform boots and thought,who am I to save her virtue?

The two couples had changed position on the screen, now the two women were sucking each other’s pussies on the carpet, while one man fucked each of them. As the camera closed in, one man pulled his cock out of a pussy and began pushing it into an asshole. Manny tried to slouch down into the seat as far as possible. Out of the corners of his eyes, he thought that some of the men had changed seats, moving closer to him and Kristy.

A few moments the scene ended, with a guy shooting cum into each girl’s open, accepting mouth, and then the two women swapped semen with each other in a sloppy french kiss.

The scene faded and another started. This time it was in a sort of dungeon. A muscled man, clad only in pants, held a woman down roughly by her neck. He took out his cock, already hard, and thrust it forcefully into her mouth. Further back, chained against the wall, a woman, naked except for a rubber mask, watched on. Eyes transfixed on the screen, Manny felt guilty desires rise up inside.

Surprising Manny, Kristy stood slightly and lifted a leg so that she straddled him, and then sat down on his lap, still facing the movie screen, and begin rocking herself on his lap.

“Oh, why don’t you get your cock out, baby?” She squealed, and with her little bounces her head sometimes began to cast a shadow on the screen.

“C’mon!” Kristy pouted, “I need dick!”

“I got a dick for ya, honey.” It was a voice from further away. A man in a trench coat, shaved head and a goatee, moved down the walkway and into the row in front of Manny, stopping so that he was standing in front of Kristy, hand grasping his crotch through his jeans, creating a silhouette of a man on the screen.

Kristy had her hands perched on the seats in front of her, and looked back and down at Manny, as if asking a question.

Manny knew this would be the start of something. Something he couldn’t control. Something new. He nodded.

Kristy grinned and looked back at the stranger, helped him open his pants and take out his cock. After a few strokes with her hand she slipped her mouth onto it, and the man pressed together his teeth and eyelids in pleasure.

This seemed to be the signal for the entire theatre. Quickly, more men appeared, mostly white and middle-aged, with hats, unshaven faces, and loose-fitting dark clothing.

In a few minutes there were two naked cocks right in front of Kristy. Sometimes she sucked one, sometimes the other, and sometimes the guys would try and force her to take both at the same time, brushing their cockheads and shafts together, trying to push deeper into her hot wet mouth. Two more cocks were exposed on either side, Kristy pumped them with her small hands, getting them warmed up. More men stood or sat further away, and anonymous hands had pushed up Kristy’s top, fondling and caressing her breasts, roughly pulling at her piercings.

Two men had settled in on either side of Manny, one smelled like cigarettes and the other like alcohol. They were stroking their cocks openly, as Manny guessed they were doing secretly before, when they were just watching fucking on film. One of them crouched down and slid up to Kristy’s thigh, pushing his cock through the coarse weave of her fishnets, pushing it in and out and in again, so that his dick was trapped against her, caught in the material of her stocking. His eyes travelled to Manny’s, and he fixed him with a look of lecherous perversion.

Manny was repulsed, confused, and turned on all at the same time. Kristy’s pussy was rubbing against the tent in his jeans, he could feel the moisture leaking through. He reached around, undid the button fly of his jeans, and thrust his cock up and into Kristy’s soaking wet cunt. She reacted immediately, and her increased enthusiasm triggered one man’s orgasm, as he came insider her mouth and she swallowed his semen.

Manny had been fucking her sweet pussy for a few minutes when he heard a commotion off to the side.

“No! What you do? Not here! No!” It was an old woman’s voice, heavily accented, and turning his head he could see the woman who had been at the counter standing in the aisle, hands on her hips.

One of the guys, wanking himself while waiting to be sucked off, turned and growled, “You just wish you could suck this dick! That’s what you’re upset about!” And he turned back to ignore her, as some others chuckled. The woman seemed flustered and gave up, walking out of the theatre.

Manny started to really lay into Kristy’s pussy. As the guys above him offered her their cocks, he gripped her waist and worked his hips in the theatre seat.

He moved his hands up to her breasts, which were slick with drops of spittle and semen. Pressing his fingers in, hard pierced nipples rubbed against his palms, he tugged her breasts down towards him as he pounded her hips away from him. A cock came in Kristy’s mouth when she wasn’t expecting it, and as she coughed and choked milky white jizz flew out past her lips, some of the hot liquid landing on Manny’s fingers.

The door banged open and a young oriental man in a t-shirt and pyjama bottoms barged in, wielding a baseball bat over her shoulder. “Okay you fucking perverts, get out NOW! Get the fuck OUT!”

People understood he meant business, and guys started shoving their dicks back in their pants. Kristy fixed him with a pouty-lipped look, and Manny’s stoned eyes looked over as though grumbling about simply being asked to move.

Kristy pulled herself off Manny’s cock, and Manny followed after her. His hard cock still thrust out of his fly, and still consumed by lust and the need to get off, he made no move to put it away.

“For whoever wants,” Kristy called out, “Follow us and we’ll keep on going.” She looked over at a lesbian couple seated at the back. “Ladies invited too.”

-

Manny had walked with his hard cock sticking out of his pants, behind Kristy, who left her top pulled up over her shoulders, exposing her swaying breasts. They walked that way, with a group following, past the enraged young man, through the foyer where the old woman stared at nothing, and for a short moment down the late-night sidewalk, before turning off into an alley.

A few twists and turns away, they found a dead end, solid-steel doors in the brickwork of the building walls, a weak light shining down on the gritty area that was piled with cardboard boxes and various other garbage, as steam rose from sewer grates and other sources of exhaust.

Manny pulled Kristy over to a wooden crate, pushed her until she kneeled down and spread her legs. He flipped her skirt over onto her back, and thrust in again. “You fuckin’ like that? Like sucking off strangers? Well, look over there,” he turned to where a half-dozen people had streamed out of the theatre to follow them. “More cum to swallow.”

Kristy was already being affected by Manny’s forceful thrusts into her, “Oh yeah. Fuck my cunt while I act like a total slut for you!

“Hey, come on!” she egged the crowd on, in case they thought they were just going to be spectators. “Which one of you faggots is gonna give me some cock to suck?!?”

And so they all grunted away, Manny fucking Kristy at one end, steadily but forcefully, as at the other end she sucked off the cocks presented to her, sometimes two at a time. Manny wasn’t sure, but except for an added coat and baseball cap pulled low, the last guy looked a lot like the angry man who chased them out of the theatre.

The guys sheepishly left after they dropped their loads in Kristy’s hungry mouth, until the place was deserted except for Kristy, Manny, and the lesbian couple from the theatre.

One woman was skinny, with short black spiky hair, and wearing a country-western style suit, with red rose designs on the lapels and back, and down the seams of the pants, as well as black cowboy boots. One hand was stuck down the front of her pants, frigging her pussy.

Her companion was more voluptuous, had long blond hair, a leopard-skin jacket and skirt, and a fluffy boa wrapped around her neck. Her eyes and face seemed disinterested.

The spiky-haired woman addressed Manny, “Does this bitch suck pussy too?”

Kristy seemed turned on by being referred to that way, sounded out a groan of pleasure, and fucked back harder on Manny’s cock.

Manny shrugged, “Uh, sure.”

The brunette moved in front of Kristy, undid her pants, and shoved Kristy’s head into her crotch. “Oooh, yeah, work that tongue! That’s sweet!” Manny could see multiple piercings glitter in the strange woman’s crotch.

They fucked like that for a while, then the brunette spoke to her companion, who had been emotionlessly watching, “Get down there and lick this bitch’s cunt.”

Manny had been riding the edge for a while, but feeling a mouth move over the pussy he was fucking pushed him over the edge, “Oh shit that feels good!” He pumped a few more times and then plunged deep and shuddered, spewing into the tight heat. Groping and grasping in his spasms, he hooked his fingers in Kristy’s stockings and ripped them up, tearing away bits in his fists and leaving the rest loosely hanging down.

Through half-hooded eyes he saw the brunette grab Kristy’s blonde tresses with both hands and hump away at her face. Suddenly she froze, let out a groan, “Oooooh,” and shivered.

A huge smile crossed the brunette’s face, and then she opened her eyes and looked straight at Manny, hooking her finger and wickedly inviting him to her end of Kristy.

Manny pulled his half-hard cock out, and the tongue of the brunette’s friend took his place, lapping up around the worn out pink lips of Kristy, and then diving deep for the cream that Manny had deposited there.

Manny walked over beside the spiky-haired woman, cock sticking out of his pants, and she pulled Kristy’s head his way, by the collar. Kristy began licking the spooge off his dick.

“C’mon now,” she huskily told him, “Just let go.”

Manny didn’t understand, “Uh, I just did. In her pussy.”

“No, no.” She was whispering in his ear now. “I mean letgo.

Manny thought he might have a clue what she meant, and felt afraid, “Um...”

Pee.

Manny looked down. Kristy had just the head of his cock between her lips, sucking it like a pacifier. Wide, blue, trusting eyes looked back up at him, not hearing what they were discussing. The bodily fluids of countless strangers streaked her face. At Kristy’s other end, the icy blonde pressed her head between Kristy’s thighs.

Pee. I know you gotta pee. C’mon, you think the bitch’ll mind? Didn’t you see how dirty she was. You’d be doing her a favour, cleaning her up.

Piss.”

Manny pulled his cock out from Kristy’s full lips, “Ugh!” The little pain of beginning to urinate was momentary and then he watched as his steaming piss washed across Kristy’s face, ran down and wet her scrunched-up top, flowed down her full tits and streamed off her nipples to the dirty ground below. She closed her eyes and her mouth, but otherwise didn’t move.

In just a few moments, Manny’s bladder, which felt so full before, was empty, and the flow trickled to a halt. In a daze, he was aware of the brunette pulling her companion away.

As the two disappeared down the alley, the brunette laughingly called out, “You ever find another kinky slut like that, you can sell her to me! Not like this prissy little thing!”

And then they were gone, and it was just Manny and Kristy in an alleyway downtown late at night. Manny looked up at the sky and couldn’t see the moon anywhere.

-

Walking down alleys back to the car (Kristy seemed to know the area well), they found a working garden hose which Manny used to wash Kristy down.

They were able to walk along the deserted alley all the way back to the car, which made Manny more comfortable, walking beside a girl who was naked except for her boots

Kristy bent over and pulled her car keys out of one boot, “Good thing I packed an extra change of clothes!”

There were some cars that would occasionally pass by the place they had parked, headlights searching the walls, so Kristy had to leap into the car quickly. She pulled out a gym bag from behind the seats, and rooted around in it. “Hmmm,” she wondered aloud, “I’ve got some toys in here too. We can still have a little fun on her way home...?” She opened up the bag to Manny.

Manny, still standing outside the car, looked in. Lots of interesting things presented themselves, but he reached his hand in and selected a clear, glass buttplug.

She gave him a toothy grin. “Cool, here’s the lube. Now, lemmie think.” She looked around considering how much room there was. “Ah! Here, back away for a sec.”

She closed the passenger-side door completely, and then rolled down the window. Crawling backwards on hands and knees, she moved until her butt hit the door, then lifted it, up and out, over the windowsill.

The sight got Manny’s cock stirring again. A sweet ass just hanging out the car window, lovely soft pale white flesh presenting itself to him. He put the buttplug and lube on the roof of the car, and spread her perfectly round cheeks open with both hands.