Tumultuous Times At St.Thomas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a sight. The little crease where her asscrack began, the pink-brown pucker of her asshole, the smooth no-man’s land of the perineum, and then he lips of her pussy, still pink and swollen from Manny’s earlier attentions.

“Oh, fuck,” Manny swore, and dove into her ass with his tongue, flicking it up and down over the crinkled flesh, recently washed clean. He heard moans originate from inside the car.

“Mmmm,” Manny pulled back and dived in again, this time trying to push his tongue in, to get deeper and softer and warmer.

“Ooo Ooo Ooooo,” Kristy called.

Manny pulled back, took the tube of lube, and spread it on her ass, then coated an index finger with the slippery substance.

He pushed inward with the finger, “How does that feel? Ugh, I can feel your asshole tremble on my finger. Ah, pushin’ it deep, workin’ it in and out of your little shitpipe!”

Pulling his finger out, he loved the look of her as her ass gripped on his finger, not wanting to let go. Finally pulling out, he saw her ass was a little more open, and went down on it again with his tongue, pushing it open, letting his saliva roll down into the opening.

“Oh!” Her muffled cry reached his ears, “That feels fuckin’ GOOD!”

After a moment he withdrew his mouth, lubed up the buttplug, and began pushing it in, “Here comes the motherlode, right up your ass.”

He loved the sight so much he probably pushed it in a lot slower than he could have. The sight through the see-through buttplug, of her tight butthole slowly slowly stretching open, and then finally swallowing the plug.

“Alright,” he slapped a cheek of her ass, “Let’s get going.”

-

The trip home was virtually free of conversation. After a few minutes of driving, Kristy decided to show off the car’s impressive stereo system to Manny, and so they sped along streets and highways to the pounding sounds of the CD-changer.

Kristy quieted the music as they pulled into Manny’s neighborhood, and she parked in front of his house.

She turned off the engine and looked over at Manny. “I can bring you off again, if you’d like? Oh, what am I saying, you’ve probably got someone in there to take care of you, huh?” She nodded at his house.

“Um...no.”

“Well, then, how about a blowjob for the road?” With a nod from his head, she bent over and undid his pants.

Working methodically, she nursed his soft flaccid cock into another raging erection. He looked at her butt, which was encased in a pair of cut-off jeans she’d put on. He could see the little bump the protruding end of the buttplug made between her cheeks, and reached his hand out to give it a little rub through her shorts.

“Mmmmm!” Kristy moaned on his cock, and it sent shivers through his balls and up his spine.

Manny kept massaging the base of the buttplug, as Kristy had her head in his lap, slurping on his cock. She looked up and grinned, “You really want that ass, don’t ya?”

She brought her hands back and undid her belt, stripping off the jeans, and wiggling her butt in the air, showing off what was wedged in there.

Manny reached out and grabbed the base of the buttplug, slowly beginning to pull it out.

“Ooof!” burst out of Kristy’s mouth, as she had laid her head down on Manny’s thigh, hot breath travelling over his cock.

Manny moved the buttplug forward, brought it to Kristy’s face, to her lips, and pushed in. Just like penetrating her asshole. It was in her mouth, on her tongue, and through the glass Manny saw the way her lips pursed around the narrow part of it. With a finger he traced the outline of her red lips on the other side of the glass, as he mumbled, “So sexy. So nasty and sexy.”

They both silently tried to manoeuvre themselves into position for an assfucking, but in the tight confines of the two-seater there was always a leg or a shoulder or a head that got caught somewhere before they could get in position.

Kristy spit the buttplug out onto the floor, “Fuck it, let’s just go outside and do it on the car.”

Manny looked outside, “I dunno...”

“C’mon,” she stroked his dick, which was beginning to soften slightly, “It’s totally dead, no one’s around at this time.”

Manny seemed to have trouble disappointing girls when they were stroking his dick. “Uh...alright!”

-

Cath’s mom, Marie, was staring at the ceiling, wide awake.It’s that terrible cooking, she said to herself, thinking about the trip to her mother-in-law’s house,does it to me every time.

She climbed out of bed, as her husband continued to sleep soundly, and stepped out of the bedroom. Marie felt like she had energy to burn, so she climbed down the stairs to the main floor. In the kitchen she filled up a large glass to the brim with cold cool water, and took a sip. Carrying the glass with her, she took a slow tour of the main floor, absorbing the peaceful silence and the way everything looked different in the night time shadows.

4:30 in the morning, she saw on a digital clock. She stepped dreamily through the kitchen, the TV room, the living room...

She looked out the window. Her hand shook and she spilt some of the water on her chest.

Oh my God! She said to herself,What are they...? They’re having sex! Fucking!

Through the window, she could see a car parked under a tree, and two people on the end, thrusting and bucking at one another. The shadows hid any more detail from her.

Marie brought the fingers of her free hand to her chin, and then brushed them across her lips.

Oh my. Fucking away, right here in our neighborhood. He’s really giving it to her. Of course, these days, it’s not safe assume it’s a man and a woman...but that’s what it looks like. Oh dear.

Marie looked around at where she was standing, making sure she wasn’t visible to anyone who might look in from the street, and watched on.

-

Manny was past words now. He felt the cum rising up, and pinned Kristy down onto the hard and cool metal of the car with the weight of his body, using his hips to complete the final thrusts.

“Nuuugh!” A final push and he spasmed, shooting deep into her warm bowels.

They both lay there, motionless, breathing heavily. Kristy made motions like she wanted to move, and so Manny slowly lifted up, muscles aching, and withdrew from her.

Kristy pulled up her jean shorts, and then knelt down to clean up Manny with her mouth. Buttoning him up one last time, she got on her feet and kissed his cheek and said, “Seeya.”

Manny followed her to the door of her car, and tried to form words with his drowsy, stoned, exhausted mouth. “Um, am I gonna see you around again sometime?”

“Doubt it. We’ll see what happens.”

“Do you have a number I can call you at?”

“Nope. But whoever arranged this for you can give you that info, no? I certainly can’t. Policy.

“Oh here,” she grabbed the bag of weed out of the glove compartment, and handed it to him. “You might as well have that. Seeya. You were cute.”

And with that winning grin on her face, she drove away, and left Manny standing there in the middle of the road. After a few moments, he felt a cold breeze blow, and walked up his driveway to head inside.

He wasn’t sure how he felt about this night of debauchery, but his heart could decide that tomorrow. Now he wanted, noneeded, sleep.

-

Marie watched the two lovers, and though she couldn’t see much, she knew that when the movements were done that he’d orgasmed inside her.

Oh my God, now she’s cleaning him off with her tongue. How exotic. How erotic.

She stayed to watch the interplay between the two afterward, though it didn’t mean much to her, then saw the car drive away, and the man begin to walk.

She dropped the glass on the floor.

Oh my GOD! That’s Manny! Walking right up to his house! I hope he doesn’t see me...no he can’t. Manny having sex with that woman. Fucking her. Manny!

Once he was gone out of sight, she knew the show was over. Looking down, she saw that she’d spilt more water over herself and her nightgown, and then the rest on the floor.

Good thing there’s a thick carpet here, or I’d be dealing with shattered glass.

She bent over and picked up the glass. Out of laziness, instead of getting a towel she just wiped up as much water as possible with her nightshirt.

Marie walked to the bathroom, closed the door, and turned on the lights. She stared at herself, and knew she was unsettled.

The front of her dress was wet, and it made her breasts visible. She saw her hard nipples sticking out. She lifted one hand, as if in a trance, and rubbed it lightly, feeling the wet material form a barrier between her fingers and breast. It felt so nice that she closed her eyes, and when she did all she could see was two people wildly fucking away.Sex. Sex sex sex.

She opened her eyes and began to lift the wet nightgown over her body, unusually slowly, watching her own disrobing closely in the mirror. Over her pussy, which was covered by g-string panties. Over her stomach, with its inviting belly button. And finally, the wet cloth peeled deliciously over her breasts, letting the slight dampness tickle as air touched exposed skin.

Nightgown disposed of, she leaned forward to look at herself more closely, feeling the hard line of the counter press into her crotch.She was leaning over, kinda like this. She tugged at her nipples. It was delicious.Leaning over like this, getting it from Manny. From behind! Right in the pussy. Or maybe in the...I wonder if...nah. No way.

She eyes flashed open. She planted herself on the toiled seat, pulled her panties to the side, and dove into her trimmed snatch with her fingers. The frenzy grew and she glanced around. Grabbing her toothbrush, she applied the handle-end to her pussy, a nice hard compliment to her soft fingers.

She lost track of time, but when the orgasm from her self-stimulation hit she camehard, so that even after she opened her eyes drifting stars swam about wherever she looked.

Licking off her toothbrush and setting it back, Marie walked down the hallway to her bedroom, naked except for the panties that were still pushed off to one side. She lay down, and slept the sleep of the dead.

- to be continued -

Please remember to vote. And if you have a comment, please send me feedback! I enjoy hearing from readers.