Tumultuous Times At St.Thomas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Unnngh, yeah! Fuck my pussy!” A man had thrust himself onto Marie, burying his shaft in her warm folds. Minutes later he was pushed aside and another man thrust himself inside. In a frenzy he slipped out, and pushing himself in again he pressed against her ass, penetrating it.

For Marie, the room became a blur of flesh. On the floor, she sat astride a man who was pumped her pussy, while behind her another man pumped her ass. When they tired, or when they orgasmed and filled her with cream they would withdraw, and another cock would take its place in the cum-lubricated holes.

Marie was on the couch, a cock up her pussy and a cock up her ass, and countless cocks bobbing around her head, being presented to her hands and mouth. She looked down to the man under her, a black man gasping as he plunged in and out of her pussy. She brought a cock down to his mouth, pressing it past his lips.

“You like that? You like sucking cock?”

“No.”

“But you’re sucking that cock I’m giving you.”

“It’s because you’re too fucking hot! I gotta fuck your pussy!” He increased his rhythm, and moved his mouth to her breast as he came inside her pussy.

Marie lay back on the floor on top of a man, his cock up her ass and another cock in her pussy. Hot gooey shots of cum would shoot on her face and on her tits, and other men licked it up off her body.

She stepped over to a couch and got on her hands and knees. “Is that all you pussies can do to me? C’mon, I wanna get FUCKED!” She swung her ass side-to-side in the air.

A man stepped up and slipped into her cummy, well-used asshole, slamming his cock into Marie and making her scream. Another man stepped over her, and directed his cock downward to her ass. The man fucking her pulled out all but the head, and then grabbed the other man’s cock, pressing it against his own. The two pushed in.

“Aiiieeeee!” Marie screamed as the two cocks, pressing snugly against each other, violated her asshole. As the two men increased their thrusts, the first man grabbed the man on top by his waist, and they worked in tandem thrusting in and out of her ass.


Another man crawled up under them and fixed his mouth on Marie’s pussy, flicking her clit with his tongue and sucking out the mixed bodily fluids.

“Oh fuck - oh fuck - oh fuck,” Marie moaned. “I love my boys...you boys fuck me so good...my little nasty boy-toys.”

She came as the man ate her pussy, and soon after the two cocks in her ass shot their loads deep inside and withdrew. As they did other mouths came to clean up the mess off Marie’s ass, tongues fighting to plunge into her asshole.

The men threw her down on the floor and had their way with her. Much later she lay on the floor with eyes closed, alone in the now quiet room. The last man had shot off for the final time and walked off, leaving her dripping with cum from her cum-streaked hair to her clammy toes against which many had jerked off.

She may have drifted off for a while, and when her eyes fluttered open again Manny was towering over her, naked, about to pump his cock into her used, cum-leaking ass.

-

Outside the house the van was packed for tomorrow’s departure, and the ‘For Sale’ sign, with a ‘Sold’ sticker plastered over it, hung in front of Manny’s house. Inside, they assembled for one final photograph.

Dorothy looked through the viewfinder of the camera, and directed everyone.

Manny sat in a chair, wearing his finest suit. His mother stood on one side of him, and Marie on the other, both of them leaning lightly on his shoulders. Betty crouched on one side of the chair, in front of her mother, and Cath crouched on the other side. Dorothy set the timer and then rushed to get into the photo, sitting at Manny’s knees.

All the women were in fine jewellery and had styled their hair. Though each wore a different colour, they were all dressed in platform heels, stockings, and corsets.

“Your leash,” Manny said.

“Oh, right!” Dorothy jumped and quickly handed him the chain leash that hung from the collar around her neck. She put it in his hand, where he held the other four leashes, leading to the collars around the other four women.

The camera flashed, capturing a moment in time.

-THE END-

And so ends the story arc. Part 1 of this was the first thing I posted on Literotica, and it’s been a wonderful experience getting to this point. This is the end (most likely) of this particular story, but I’m sure I’ve still got one or two other ideas somewhere :) As always, the best payback anyone can give me is feedback. Voting is nice too.

12