Tunnel of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This seemed to be the point of the game; each participant entered the tunnel and the crawled past all of the others. When they had reached the front, they too lay down. Obviously, I went past other men. I tried to do so as quickly as possible, particularly when one of them tried to fondle me.

I finally passed the woman who had gone in before me, and then Kerri told me to lay down further along the tunnel.

Kerri started making her way past me. She was deliberately keeping low and I could feel the weight of her breasts brushing all the way up my legs. I hadn't got a clue what do with my hands, so I'd crossed them in front of me. Her flesh met with my knuckles and she paused to rub them backwards and forwards on them. She reached a hand between us and turned one of my hands over, sliding it inside the material of her dress.

The feel of her breast was only enhanced by the hardness of her nipple. She let out a low moan as I rubbed it. I didn't need to be instructed to use my other hand in a similar manner. But after only a few seconds of this Kerri began moving again. She kissed me quickly on the lips as she passed. I was intoxicated, not just by the wine, but by my own sexual arousal also.

In order to crawl astride me (and everybody else), Kerri had pulled her skirt up. My hands, having left her breasts, slid down her sides, past her waist and over her hips, where they came into contact with more flesh. Further movement brought me into contact with her suspenders and stocking tops. I hadn't realised that she was wearing them, but they felt fantastic. I wished that I could see them.

Memories of watching her swaying behind earlier prompted me to move my hands quickly in the other direction. I had an overwhelming desire to see what her ass cheeks felt like. Oh it was bliss!

All too soon it was over. However, my disappointment was short lived as the other players began to come past me (the first in started moving again after Kerri crawled past her. I took the opportunity to slide my hands over the each of the women, but most definitely kept my hands to myself when the men went past.

The woman who entered the tunnel ahead of me was halfway over my head when she suddenly dipped her crotch onto my face. "Your turn lover," she purred and pressed down further, rubbing herself on me a couple of times. I could smell how turned on she was and the crotch of her panties was very damp. Once again, my pleasure was interrupted far too soon as she began to move on.

I guessed that I was supposed to start moving again now, so I rolled over onto my front, got up an all fours and began moving over Kerri. It didn't surprise me that she started grabbing at me urgently. She managed to undo one of my shirt buttons, pulled the end of my belt out of it's loop and then grabbed and pulled off one of my socks before I moved on.

As I progressed, more of my buttons were undone and I lost my other sock. The man who had taken a shine to me managed to finally unfasten and remove my belt. I moved on as quickly as I could. The next woman wouldn't let go of the sleeve of my shirt until I had taken my arm out of it.

The tunnel was becoming littered with discarded clothing. My shirt left me, and my trousers soon followed. I reached Marge, the last woman and found that she was by now completely naked. The smell of everybody's arousal was mingled and trapped between the walls of this endless tunnel.

Marge was lying with her legs spread, forcing me to manoeuvre myself between them. She took great pleasure in reaching down and hooking her thumbs into the waistband of my boxers. They came off as I moved up her body. My rigid cock slapped down on her shaven pubic region. "Oooh!" she said.

She grabbed my shaft and tried to pull the head back down towards the entrance to her pussy. Kerri by now was right behind me and gave my ass a shove, pulling me free from Marge's grip. It didn't stop her trying to use her tongue and mouth as I passed her head.

I heard Kerri mumble one word as she paused over Marge; "Mine," she said.

I lay waiting, as she started kissing all the way up my legs. She reached my testicles and began licking them. Her mouth felt hot as she took each of them in, one at a time. Her hands stretched up to rub my chest as she continued to lick along the length of my pride and joy. She took the end into her mouth and began to demonstrate again the ability she had displayed a few days before.

Kerri was on the move again. While she kissed, I could feel those wonderful tits of hers sliding over my body. She reached my face and began kissing me, invading my mouth with her tongue. She reached down between us and took hold of me. She stopped kissing long enough to whisper, "I have waited too long for this."

My entire length was suddenly inside of her. ‘ Never even touched the sides' is a phrase that comes to mind. Of course it did, but she was so wet that there was absolutely no resistance. Once in, she used her vaginal muscles to grip and then started to drive down onto me furiously. She only paused in her actions while three more people tried to clamber past us, but then continued once more with her crazed fucking.

Then Kerri had inexplicably slowed her actions, which meant that I was able to hear the sounds of others doing the same. I suddenly realised the reason for her change in pace; I could feel the presence of somebody else. I froze when I felt another erect cock slap against my leg. This man was obviously doing something to Kerri out of my sight. She was pushed down onto me and I heard her say, "Yes. I want my ass fucked too. Do it!"

I could feel the extra weight of another person on top of Kerri. He must have entered her very quickly, because he was very soon slapping his thighs against her cheeks. As Kerri was driven forward with each thrust, she was lifted up my shaft and as he withdrew again she dropped back down onto it.

Kerri was grunting with pleasure, the only words she could utter were obscenities.

"Fuck, yes. Oh fuck. Harder. Fuck me harder. Fuck my ass. Fuck my cunt. Make me come you bastards!"

I couldn't do anything at all in my position, but my colleague in passion re-doubled his efforts. Kerri stopped talking and was overcome with a spasmodic jerking that heralded her orgasm. I could feel the clenching around my cock and it spurred me on to my own climax. It felt as though I was shooting for an age. Meanwhile, the ass-fucker had also started to come. He flooded her with copious amounts of semen, so much in fact, that as I lay exhausted, I suddenly felt his come dripping down onto my balls. To my surprise, far from disgusting me, it caused a few more pulses from my own slowly deflating penis.

*****

Chapter 3

It wasn't possible for anybody to pass our sandwich in the tunnel until Kerri's husband (I found out who it was later) had withdrawn and moved on. I held on tight to Kerri; I didn't want to let her go.

"Come along darling. Time to move on, we have to share each other you know," she murmured.

Kerri left me. Nobody was coming along the tunnel at that point, so I rolled over onto my front and started to drift off to sleep. I suddenly woke in terror as I felt hands touch my legs. What if it was the man who had been trying to get hold of me? I was in an incredibly vulnerable position. I raised myself to my hands and knees, but then heard a female voice, "Where are you off to lover?"

Her hand slipped between my legs and took hold of my penis from behind. She began to stroke it as she moved closer. She spoke into my ear, "I want you to lick my cunt.

"Oh, my! I can tell that you like that idea. You're getting very hard. Quick, turn over."

I rolled over onto my back. Fortunately she had let go of my throbbing cock, but soon she took hold of it again. I was treated to yet another mouth sucking me before she shifted higher up my body. She fed me her breasts and I licked and sucked and nibbled them.

"Now," she said. "I want it now". She pushed my head back and rapidly advanced her pussy towards my mouth. She pressed down, while I tried my best to lick her. It wasn't that easy, in fact I don't think that she really needed my mouth at all. She continued to rub her entire pubic region over my face. I was in danger of alternately suffocating and drowning. She came with a roar.

Having moved off of me, she asked, "Do you want to do something with that gorgeous dick of yours?"

I got back up on my hands and knees and moved towards her. I realised she was on all fours too. I assumed that she wanted it ‘doggie style' so I moved in closer, took hold of my penis and began to probe around for her vagina. I located it quickly and began to push it in. When I could go no further she said, "Mmmm, nice. But I'd like you to put it somewhere else now."

I could hear my heart pounding. I was buried up to the hilt in this unknown woman and I knew that I was in a position to just fuck her until I came, but she was asking me to fuck her ass instead. I'd imagined doing this in some of my fantasies, but I never expected the opportunity to arise. I withdrew, keeping the head of my penis close to her crotch. I took hold of it and moved it up to where I assumed her anus would be. To my surprise, I found that the hole was already quite widened. Perhaps somebody else had already been in there?

I slid it in and then started a long and powerful rhythm. I reached around and began playing with her breasts and nipples while thrusting. After a while I felt the need to touch her pussy, so I slid my hand down across her belly and met her hand, busily frigging herself. I felt what she was doing and then my hand took over the movements for her.

I came first, but I managed to keep the movement going for a bit longer and with the help of my right hand managed to bring her to orgasm.

She moved on. I was feeling the effects of this game and was rather hoping it would end soon. Somebody else was moving towards me. I don't know how, but I could tell it was a man.

"Hi," he said. "Who's that?"

I told him.

"Sorry, but you're not gay or bi are you?"

"No. No I'm not," I answered.

"Don't worry. I only make advances to those who appreciate them."

We stopped and talked for a while. "So, how are you enjoying your very first Kerri's Games Evening?"

"Unusual, to say the least. Does she hold these very often?"

"A couple of times a year. It's very rare for new blood to appear, which is why the women will all be after you. How many have you had so far?"

"Two. I'm not sure that I could manage it again."

"I think you'll be surprised what you can achieve. Oh well, I must press on."

He went past me with very little contact, as did the next two men. Another woman approached me. It was Marge again.

"Is that you Steve?"

"Yes, hello Marge."

"I've had three dicks in me tonight, but I'm still desperate for yours."

"I'm not sure if I can Marge."

"Nonsense. A young man like you should be able to go all night. Let's see if there's any life in the little boy shall we?"

She lay alongside me and reached down to talk hold of my penis. I was convinced that I wouldn't be able to get hard a third time. Sure enough, rubbing was not reviving it, so Marge stopped.

"I want you to do something for me, OK?"

"Yes," I agreed.

"I want you to put two fingers deep inside my pussy, with the palm of your hand upwards."

I felt around and found the entrance to her vagina. My fingers slipped in easily. I put them in sideways, but then rotated them into the position she wanted.

"Deeper," she breathed. "That's it. Now crook your fingers and tickle with them."

I wasn't sure what I was doing, but the effect on Marge was immediate. She began to writhe around on my fingers. Then she told me, "You're playing with my G Spot and I have to say you're doing it very well indeed."

She reached back towards my cock. "That's a bit better, it's starting to come back to life. I thought it might."

My cock was indeed on the move, but a third erection in such a short time was making it feel a little uncomfortable.

"Now. Whatever you want, however you want it. You can fuck my mouth, my ass or my pussy. I love it all. In fact you can do all three if you want, in any order."

"I don't know. I can't make up my mind." Did I have a mind anymore?

"Like a little boy in a sweet shop. Here let me help you decide."

She took my hand away from her pussy and sucked on the fingers quickly. Then she pulled me over on top of her and guided my penis into her vagina. I lay between her legs and supported my weight on my arms. She reached down and gripped my buttocks, pulling me into her. I started fucking.

She was enjoying my penetration, which is why I was surprised when she told me to stop. She made me lift up and then rolled onto her front. She spread her legs wide, took hold of my cock and pulled it towards her anus.

"Just dive right on in sweetheart."

I did. I then re-started my fucking, but this time of her ass.

As I stroked in and out, I had to stop a few times to allow some more people to pass. I kept going for what seemed an age. My cock remained hard, but I appeared unable to climax. Unlike Marge, who had come once while I was in her vagina and twice since I had entered her ass.

After the second orgasm, she told me to come out again. She then pushed me down onto my back and mounted me from above. She kept this up for a few more minutes. By now I was finally feeling as though I too was about to come. Suddenly, she lifted up off of me and then moved back down my body. She took my shaft in her hand and then began to suck on me. I couldn't see her head, but I could feel it bobbing up and down rapidly.

"I'm coming," I gasped.

She kept up the pace until, finally, I felt the semen rising up and spraying into her mouth.

I have no idea if she swallowed or not, but I assume that she did.

We lay next to each other resting for a while, before we became aware of a faint glow coming through the walls of the tunnel.

"I think the game's nearly over. Just wait here until the sections are detached, then we can go hunt for our clothes."

*****

Prologue

For the rest of my month off, Kerri and the other ladies in our neighbourhood made sure that I had little need to wank any more (unless it was them doing the wanking).

I found I no longer missed work and when I eventually went back, I felt as though I didn't want to spend so much time there any more.

I was invited to Kerri's parties regularly and each time I enjoyed myself thoroughly, of course.

12