All Comments on 'Turn Back Time'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Either Loved This One Or

Hated it. You really pissed the BTB crowd off, pissed all over their Wheaties, maybe add a little Raindeer shit mixed in for them at the end. Well, fuck'em if they can't take a joke. I can enjoy it either way, BTB or RAAC as long as it's a good tale, either way as long as it's earned. Seems she earned this one, don't see her screwing up this time.

"Bert," I said. "Call Ernie." I always preferred The Swedish Chef and Beeker myself, of course I don't know how you'd fit them in a story.

She looked at me sweetly and said, "You're never too old to try something stupid." I'm living proof of that.

"Niagara Falls, slowly I turned." Bud and Lou did it better than the Stooges.

I tried to explain the Paul McCartney principle to her. I told her it was, "Live and let live," until they did something to hurt you. Once they'd pissed you off you switched to, "Live and let die." I'm going to have to remember that.

"Some woman cheats on her husband. He finds out about it and divorces her and gets some kind of over the top revenge where she spends the rest of her life living in a crate under a bridge eating tuna fish until she dies." You forgot the pineapple.

I was in this story the whole way. "Can I bring a date?" I'd have loved to be at that turkey party. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome!!

Read this little story before but just had to comment. Great plot line...lots of remorse on behalf of the narrator. People are stupid and do really stupid things. She truly spent her time in purgatory and in a way came out cleansed. This would be a great story to turn into a romcom, funny dialogue, great characters.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Blanche was contrite and bitterly regretted hurting her husband and destroying her marriage... but eight years of celibacy for both of them?!

After she had an affair, then treated her husband like shit when he confronted her, I just can't see the poor guy taking her back. She deserved to be heartbroken and alone, but her husband spent a decade the same way. It's hard to see this having a happy ending after she fucked them both up so badly.

Sam37Sam37about 4 years ago
A beautiful tale

The naysayers obviously cannot comprehend such a lasting, deep love. Their inability to control their own urges is projected onto others.

Redemption is possible, and this character found it.

Grimjack01Grimjack01almost 4 years ago
I liked it

I'm usually a BTB down kinda guy but this was was just right. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Strange

You took this one up from a different angle compared to your other stories. However, this time I found it quite hard to read. Not bad by a long shot, but, at least from my point of view, you have done better. 3*

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Decent

Decent enough,but I would have liked to hear what happened st the Thanksgiving and about her job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it. A really well told story and a happy ending. True love you can't beat it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, but she’s kind of nuts. I guess that’s why he took pity on her and forgave her.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

I liked this one! A story of “time can heal some troubled souls”. She screwed up BADLY... paid the price. And, suffered for it for eight years. They were each other’s one... and thankfully, luckily... found each other again. This one is a home run SS06! Thank-you!

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Wasnt one of his best, not anywhere near it, hopefully the kind folks here sent him enough money to remove that Trump 2020 bumper sticker off this stang, it sure makes his car look and smell like shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just 8 years? Vow for a lifetime, betray for months, and the cuck accepts after 8 years. Congratulations, wimp. Between her crazy and her stupid, best bet is that she will cheat once again. Denton isn't perfect. He's dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely done.

She had holes in her feet from shooting herself there repeatedly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very enjoyable read. The MC was funny and really relatable. I loved the setting. I spent a few years working in a hotel. A lot of crazy things go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i HATE reconciliation stories ...

but , man this one got me .

i liked this one a lot , thanks for writing it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is the only time ive ever given a reconciliation story more than 2 stars.

5 stars , well done .

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 1 year ago

Loved the characters and how silly they were. Great story AND a good chuckle.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Just a question and the whore deserved reconciliation because......? Suffering remorse is normal every prisoner on the Planet suffers remorse after they're caught it doesn't make them worthy of forgiveness.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 1 year ago

Typical older story.

When I come across an older story, I haven't read,

I check the comments first.

The stories have changed a lot last 20 years

and so have the comments.

I'm grateful for that.

It's fun reading the comments.

Those who haven't done much of that should try it.

They're sometimes better than the story itself.

Sure they might reveal to much of the plot,

but they always point out the faults and the quality.

Makes it easier to see if the story is one you'd like to read.

I had my doubts when I started reading this one.

Didn't make it far before those doubts were confirmed.

Not because of the writing.

The writing is very good and so is the humor.

It's because I believe Disney belongs in children- and family films.

Not in LW stories.

Comments pointed out that Denton went without sex for 8 years.

That belongs to Disney.

In real world that would make him one gigantic loser.

Only a loser would shoot the horse he fell off.

A man gets back on it.

Now, I knew that part from comments.

My doubts were confirmed when I read he told that to a cleaning lady.

That sparked a question in my mind.

In what universe would a male guest tell cleaning staff

that he hadn't had sex in eight years?

A man with any pride at all wouldn't.

But yeah, a loser might.

I don't do loser stories. Just not my thing.

But good writing got a star from me and humor another.

So 2 out of 5 from me.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

I love a happy ending

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 1 year ago

Very nicely done, sir, even if the Mustang did play only a minor supporting role. Ѡ Ѡ Ѡ Ѡ Ѡ

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

3 Stars as I did not care for this Story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good but weird, hilarious story. Yet it comes off as Disney fairy tale RAAC on steroids. Yes her betrayal was huge and made no sense as she got bonuses for mediocre at best sex with her boss. Yes she was an idiot for taking Bryant's advice and going on the attack instead of coming clean. Yes they got divorced and her husband burned pretty much everyone involved to the ground and she ended up as a maid working in a hotel where apparently the cleaning ladies also part time as hookers. But this is fiction. And somehow it works. In large part because the dialog and the MC's internal thinking is entertaining. The interactions between Dulce and her were priceless. Hilarious at times. And we.end up with the Disney sweet ending. So what? Though it is certainly a RAAC, it was enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ignoring the tawdry events, her betrayal for a few months "earning bonuses", and maybe worst of all, her listening to Bryant, and instead of apologizing, going on the offense to take control and belittle Denton (which blew up in her face)... it was freaking hilarious. Like some LW SS06 version of "I love Lucy" with the MC and Dukce playing the parts of Lucy snd Ethel in a set 8 years after her divorce with Denton. Zany schemes. Funny dialog. Crazy scenes and stunts. And a lot of hilarious monologuing and meta commentary on BTB stories. A very fun and entertaining 5 stars. The hilarity made the reconciliation worthwhile. Lol. In the world of the immortal Sgt Hulka from Stripes: "Lighten up, Francis!"

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The MC is one of the best characters on the site. A lovely tale. Hilarious and heartfelt.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

S..T You did it to me again. SO GOOD> Thanks.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

As usual an extremely funny and romantic tale. Probably one of your better ones if I'm thinking about it. Blanche is a bit different than most of the cheaters you write, it's probably necessary since you gave her a happy ending - she needed to be just enough of an airhead to be lovable, but smart enough to understand how deeply she fucked up.

MountainMan1336MountainMan13362 months ago

I liked this one and gave it 4 stars, okay Blanche is a bit of an airhead. But you have to love her and yes she fucked up years ago but she had the sense to understand her mistakes and she even owns up to them. I also liked Dulce and her Mexican proverbs. A very well written tale and very entertaining, keep up the good work.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver20 days ago

I liked the story. I wish the end could have been drawn out a bit more but it was a solid 5 stars for me.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous