All Comments on 'Turn Back Time'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
liked it

Nice story. A little different than most of your stories but a nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good read

Not the way You usually end Your stories, rather abrupt. Stil and all good write.

Thank you.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Well she did wrong but years of penance served as amends !

Very good insights from Stang insofar as the differences between men, women & how they approach problems. Masterful handling of the female narrative by male author ( IMHO ) carried the day. So he went eight years without sex after the divorce ?? Err ...must love or Alaska .

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
A banner day for the LW category.

An interesting tale from SS06, a new submission from the old master, JPB, a new classic by FranMac, a couple of feel-gooders from xJDx, and some well-written cuck-fetish stuff from UKrsrchr. Tough day for a new author to try and make a mark in this category. Good job, SS06.

I enjoyed the tale. Definitely a different kind of story from you.

The wife acted in a vile manner years before. I saw her contrition, regret and redemtion, though. I was only bummed that hubby served the penance along with her, in a way.

I hope you keep exploring your boundaries.

MarvinSMarvinSabout 12 years ago
Thank you

for another fine story.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 12 years ago
Nice story.

Thanks for sharing it!

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
All the right elements

Very good SS06, one of your best, IMHO.

Thank you!

M1

JennyBearJennyBearabout 12 years ago
Great! 5 stars

I haven't read one of your stories in a long time. They all seemed to be a variation of the same characters/plot elements, so I moved on. <P>

You certainly have grown as an author. I'm going to go back and read some of your latest submissions, perhaps I was a bit hasty.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
^__^

Good story. Nice work, thanks! ^__^

nwhalernwhalerabout 12 years ago
*Yawn* - Another good author bites the dust.

SS06 regurgitate old hash as new, telecast the entire plot/ending from the first page, eliminated any turn and kept it entirely too simplistic, exhibited one dimensional characterization and killed any interest in the story and empathy/sympathy for the characters.

StangStar06StangStar06about 12 years agoAuthor
Question????

I need help with a decision, so I'm asking the people who matter most what I should do. Next week's story is kind of long (73 or 74 pages typed) probably 9-11 pages on lit. Should I break it up or just submit it all at once? Some of you hate very long stories and others hate having to wait to see how they end. I'll go with the majority idea. The story is already finished and Mikothebaby is doing her second look at it. Thanks in advance to everyone who bothers to tell us. SS06

katranmankatranmanabout 12 years ago
Keep it complete.

Don't break next weeks story up, keep it as one part. BTW, excellent story as usual! The humor is great, I really love that part. Having the whole story from the Ex's pov was interesting as well. Please keep writing and thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Question response

I like your stories. I don't much care for serials - always afraid I'll miss something. Go for it all at once!

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

Do you always have a Mustang as part of your story? Man you're obsessed with Mustangs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for writing a "Happy Ending" story this time. I have never been bored by your stories and am glad to see them. Post the next one all at one time, please, The serial concept is okay for those "Daniell Q Steel fans but I prefer the all at once theory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOL

A fun read. I couldn't help but feel that Dulce was a modern female Cheech Marin. You caught the essence of the Mexican dialect with a warm sense of humor. Great how everything gets screwed up while you're thinking about it, but then you just stop thinking and everything seems to work out. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next week...

submit your story all as one.

Somewhere else.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
Told from inside the woman's head

That made it somewhat interesting. She came to terms with what she had done and admitted her responsibility. Yeah, guy at work was a sleaze ball but didn't really force into anything. She is responsible for her own actions and she says that. So we see her redemption.

The rest of the story is a bit repetitive. She is plotting with her friends rather than just talking with her ex. Not once, but twice she 'tells" him how she feels. Yet still she is plotting and things are going in circles. It becomes tedious. Once, it's a funny plot device. Twice, OK people tend to do foolish things repetitively. Third time, get on with it already.

The revenge is epic. The lawyer's life is ruined and the law firm goes out of business. It's like Denton is a Navy Seal and pounds the crap out of the whole bunch of them.

I liked the overall story plot but it was tedious and sometimes silly getting to it's conclusion.

Oh, and while sex is wonderful for improving attitudes so you can communicate better, it doesn't magically resolve problems. Unless the guy only thinks with his dick.

As to the question, since it's complete, release it all.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 12 years ago
I wanna ROCK

Burt and Ernie meets Twisted Sister. Good plot device. Overhearing her conversations let him know what she really thought about what she had done and how she feels. I think that is the only way you can get the truth sometimes from certain individuals, especially in a situation like this. I liked it. I vote for all at once on the next one.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
No one is complaining

about the lack of revenge by the wronged husband. Basically they both paid for her mistake and her big mouth, but perhaps the POV influences the reader to see it as an acceptable answer. If the POV had been through the husband's eyes they would all be calling it a RACC story.

SS hang it all out to dry......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SImply stunning.

Every time, never disappointed, this one was humerous, and probably closer to reality than most of the loving wives tales on here.

Thank you for your constant entertainment, and for the undoubted hard work.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitabout 12 years ago
GOOD

Enjoyed it. Well written. What more can I say?

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
nice piece stang

A different take and I liked it,the woman shows real love and remorse and both of them are quite real,they love each other but don't know how to break through,I mean if you don't have others for 8 years means they both have the torch.for the other.

One comment Bryant could have been found guilty of sexual harassment.A boss with an underling is automatically suspect,bc a boss decides your.salary and bonuses and promotions,even if he said nothing.outright. More importantly.those "bonuses" for sex is quid pro quo,would be a slam dunk verdict since the.money came from the firm.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
hardcore

I guess I'm just a hardcore son of a bitch, but I'm not as enamored with this story as many of the readers who rated it thus far. The female lead was a sympathetic character, however I'm just not the forgiving type. The best I could give it was 3 stars.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
8 YEARS OF PURGATORY

several wrecked and wretched lives and what for, TK U MLJ LV NV

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Well-Written, Just One Comment...

I didn't understand the motivation for her cheating; seemed pretty matter-of-fact for her to be so obsessed with reconciliation. Raises questions like why did she cheat knowing she could lose this marriage which she seems to care so much about. Still, great tale of the lighter variety, at least for you. Keep it up.

Personally, I would prefer the single long version; resembles a small novel, which I really enjoy.

cpetecpeteabout 12 years ago
When they used to play music videos

I"s that a Twisted Sister pin on your uniform!"

I want my MTV....

Fine story!

green117green117about 12 years ago
Happy Valentines Day

Thematic, humorous... a good mix. The ending was quite rushed, but since this was more about the characters than the plot, it went well. The humor helped moderate the overdrawing of the characters...

Thanks -

Green-something

(all at once - sometimes I even pick up books - several pages don't scare me.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Animal House or MTV Video

"Is that a Pledge pin on your UNIFORM!"-Animal House

"Is that a Twisted Sister Pin on your UNIFORM"-Twisted Sister Music Video (MTV)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Great story and well written. I enjoyed all your comments like Scotty of Star Trek and the three stooges. I loved the references and all and found myself laughing out loud. Thanks for writing and sharing with us.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
Really REALLY HATED this story

I have to tell you that I really hate this story. I mean .. deep down visceral anger.

I shocked and disgusted that you write apiece a crap like this.

I expect this sort a shift from a lot of really bad writers ... Idiots like slipruff or Britease or JPB etc etc but I don't expect you of all people to be shoveling the cliche that the only reason that cheating is wrong is because of a male egos and male pride.

Yet that is exactly what your wrote here....

...

"Honey you hurt him bad. Men have this pride that just doesn't let them get over shit like that. And the more they love you, the worse it is. It's almost like your pussy becomes theirs. So when you're thinking of it as just you having sex with some guy other than them, they see it as a violation of not only your body but their own and they see it as you breaking your marriage vows. ..."

Who the fuck actually thinks like this?

Moreover if this is the premise or the basis of her attempt to reconcile with her ex husband than I hope to god she is beaten to death and stuff in an oven.

If the ex wife wants to reconcile based on the idea or premise her husband only left be cause of his bruised ego ... then there is nothing about her that worth or reconciling with .!

Then and a another appallingly bad cliche they get back together when the ex wife jumps on him for sex . You see all men are morons and guerrillas and only think with their dicks.

God I hate this story and I'm very disappointed in the author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To HarryinVA

Are you capable of decent grammar and diction? Because your utter lack thereof in the use of proper grammar or diction etiquette in your comments leads to a lack of credibility of your opinion and, by extension, you. Your opinions show a strong personal voice, but you write like you are still in high school. And that is an insult to high school kids. For the record, I enjoy Slirpuff and Britease but am on the fence about JPB given his propensity to either leave a story without resolution or go off the deep end on occasion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good try

Very nice redemption story. She did her time,now its time to go home. =)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A nicely written and edited story

A little like a soap opera. Not quite like real life, but an enjoyable tale.

Good entertainment.

I liked the happy ending, especially after the author has pulled me into the story and made the main character lovable, and seeking sympathy from the reader.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dang, Harry

The friend was not belittling the ex-husband but getting the main character to understand that she did something really wrong and hurtful to someone she loved. She didn't indicate in the least that it was wrong for him to feel that way. And there isn't a hint that the ex-wife in the story thinks of herself as just jollying him along to get what she wants. What makes the story work is that she just flat recognizes that she was wrong, without excuses. She doesn't think that recognizing that she was wrong is going to get him back -- her recognition is so total that it leaves her without hope. HE then makes the decision that she has become a person he can respect and trust BECAUSE she really gets it, down in her guts, how wrong and hurtful her actions were.

Honestly, man, I worry about you. You don't read stories, you prowl around looking for something to work out your anger with. If the bitch gets torched, you like that because it gratifies your anger. Otherwise you look for something that pushes your very touchy anger button and you get on here and rant and rave and abuse writers and commentators, and so much of what you say is so disconnected from the actual story the rest of us read that it's embarrassing, It's just sad, man, it can't be good for you or your family for you to be carrying around all that rage, and the comment board on an erotic story site is not the place to deal with it.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
What i missed was more details in the beginning.

Why did she cheat, etc. just building up emotion. It was good overall though.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
incredible...

The idea that the husband went eight years without sex because he was heartbroken over a cheating slut is beyond belief. Could I be the only reader who feels this way? What the hell was he waiting for?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 12 years ago
Fun read

Lots of satire and even a little bit of sex! Thanks for writing.

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
I forgive you for making me think of Cher because of the story

But shame on you. You should know better then that.

And Dulce was a gem. Not for her stupid advice or as a cheap illegal Ethel Mertz to Blanche's 'Lucy', but because she had an accurate assessment of Denton's Ca....(rest of comment deleted by the Pony Express Raiders. Go about your business citizens. Nothing to see here...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
stupid ex

once a whore........ 1*

zed0zed0about 12 years ago
Post A Warning On This RAAC POS

Have you let Matt Moron or Mr. Whatshername take over writing for you?

Not even very original!

The slut wife keeping her legs together for eight years is nothing! One of our more venerated wimp writers had the slut wife keep her legs closed for over twenty years. Oddly enough at the end of twenty years she was still a slut, and he was now an emasculated wimp.

You claimed Mikothebaby kept you stories from being crap, but even her considerable skills couldn't rescue this piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow...the Stangster is a closet romantic...5 stars

And let the "burn the bitch" twits cry their yes out!

Much improved over your last couple efforts...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hopeless romantic

I like it. I knew you were a romantic. glad to see something with a real life feel to it.

Good Story. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice...

A realistic story for once. I think one of your best actually. The nonny mouse that pegged Harry's comment was the best commenter of the year for me. I am always stumped when trying to understand why Zedo, Harry, and others like him think they have a right to be outraged at a writer when a story does not end the way they think it should. As if that is constructive critisism...kinda like all the men that think they have a right to dictate what women should do with their bodies. As if women have no mind or any rights of their own. I feel so sorry for the women in these commenter's live because they still live a pre-21st century existence. Thankfully, all us selfrighteous and self-centered old men will pass away someday and women's lifes will slowly improve as they rightfully supplant us. For any man or woman not to admit they have made stupid mistakes and learned from them is to profess both denial and ignorance of their own life span. You have grown as a writer in my thoughts Stang. Keep the next story complete please... Ronald Wood

shaman43shaman43about 12 years ago
Love it

This is one of the best uses of language I have seen on this site. The language conveys the humor in the human condition. It conveys the change to to pain and confusion that can occur also. The tempo, the vocabulary usage, the syntax all assist in making this one of the most effective short stories on any site. Some small errors in word usage and grammar but a superlative effort. Then there are some of the criticisms. Very pleased with how Mus......stang dealt with those "burn the bitches" nose bleeders internal to the story. The characters were developed so well I could identify with them all. Even though I have lived monogamously and in a poly arrangement as well as the "lifestyle" I hate cheating and hidden behaviors. Would have like a little more development in his getting over the hidden part of the infidelity. Still done well but I would have had more trouble getting over it personally and would have needed something more. What the hell it would have been I don't know. As far as Harry in V. If he does not think ego has much to do with monogamy and the sense of betrayal infidelity can cause he cannot have had an analytical thought in this century. The ending was quick and did not make use of the omniscient point of view as well as it could have. However, it was as well done as most of the published novellas that I read either for pleasure or as their editor. And Stang I wish I had by 66 metal green 287 or was it 289 V8, can't remember which one was the Chevy 8. Bought it new for $1850. Imagine that. Of course, the fully packed Corvette was only $3500. I am old baby.On another site I would give this a 10. Unfortunately, here 5 is as high as the ranking go so it is a 5. Yahoo. Time well spent.

BelgiumBelgiumabout 12 years ago
Nice romantic story

A nice, well written romantic story. I'd say more of that please!

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
I'm selling my Honda!

Ok, I'm convinced. I'm going to the Ford dealership this afternoon and looking at Mustangs. Maybe that will get me past the writers block I've been in. I loved this story!

Thanks.

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
What a range in perspective!

And yes please keep the stories coming. How about one about that roadhouse in the pic of your Stang

SpykkeSpykkeabout 12 years ago
Nice work

Nice to see different plots appearing. As for Harry, well he's lost all credibility with his rather childish rant. I repeat the challenge I've made before - why can't he put his pen where his mouth is and write us a story.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years ago
Because silly Harry

is incapable of writing anything positive?

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Other genre

First it all it was an excellent revenge and reconcilation story. I read here a similar excellent revenge and reconcilation story from an other super revenge story writer. Papatoad has a story "Telephone Blitz" which is a humorous and a similar Modern Figaro Type revenge story and a good reconcilation story in a story. That readers fellows who like both the revenge and reconcilation stories could enjoy as SS06's gem. BTW 5 stars. Very interesting but some RAAC writers have excellent revenge stories. Sometime an adventure on each-others playground gives us (readers) good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Leave Harry Alone!

When he is sober he seems to write intelligently. His last few story reviews were pretty good. They were coherent and made sense. You also did not imagine spit flying out of his mouth.

But then he comes back and writes like this. Apparently he has fallen off the wagon.

fausttusfausttusabout 12 years ago
Thanks

Seemed better. thanks.

Everyone stayed in character. and had logical reactions. Nice story flow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Almost always an outstanding author.

And, this is one of the outstanding tales. Chuckled constantly. Stang might be the only really good posters left in Literotica. Thanks, Stang.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
Not for me

Sorry SS but this one was just not that good to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
In answer to your question

Do neither!!!

I've commented many times on this issue. Finish your story, and then edit the fuck out of it until the whole thing is about 3 odd Lit pages long, keeping all the pertinent info in there.

You have a chance now to actually do it right. So fucking DO IT for once!!

jiminabjiminababout 12 years ago
Your question

Stang do the whole story at once. Otherwise I have to wait days for the last chapter and then read it all. This was another good one.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 12 years ago
ss06

I'm not much for reconciliation tales but you made it work.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Damn but this one worked well -

I was hoping the ending would be what it was - once in a while a person actually learns from their mistakes. Blanche is presented as one who clearly did - she refused to live as she had , she held to and lived within solid rules, she knew her part in her fate, she did not want to stay that way -

Nicely done and a truly fun read - IMHO

And if it helps Scorrp get back on his writing horse so much the better.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 12 years ago
Cool story!!!

I really liked the way you mixed in humor into this one. Even though I'm definitely a "burn the bitch" guy, somehow this reconciliation story worked for me.

roscovichroscovichabout 12 years ago
Last week when I read one of this authors story I commented that that it was as good as it ever gets.

I was wrong!- again. Thank you SS06 for superb entertainment.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Comment

"She's the kind of person who can just sit there with you for an hour and neither of you ever says a word but you leave the experience thinking that it was the best conversation you've ever had."

Damn that's a good line/sentiment.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Second full read

You know, I have a bunch of nitpicky whiny bitch stuff I could say.

I'm not going to. I liked how the characters were just the characters and played their roles.

I loved the 'she's a fire monster' plot device by the other staff.

I liked her monologues.

I hated hated HATED the Cher reference.

I liked this one muchly and verily.

LogicallyInsaneLogicallyInsanealmost 12 years ago
Haha love the stooges reference..

"Niagara Falls, slowly I turned."

That one line made the story for me haha..

As always yet another great story.. It's nice to see a reconciliation occasionally..

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
I couldn't find anything

to make it worth less than 5*. (the wife even got it right about Mustang drivers!) :)

dylan954dylan954over 11 years ago
Fabulous

This guy really knows how to write and that was a 5* plus story

HardFeltHardFeltover 11 years ago
Grade A+ Story

Well done.

Well written.

Excellent word pictures.

I wish all the stories were this good.

MerlHaggertMerlHaggertover 11 years ago
Amazing

It is literally amazing how you are able to come up with so many different stories. They are not rushed, no real vagaries in the plot, very interesting and qwerky characters and last but not least variety. The plethora of situations places and types of people you use could be called genius. I haven't read your entire collection and I have only ever read one and not finished but all your stuff is great

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 11 years ago
A crazy first wife that actually pulled off a credible reconcile

I liked this story the first time I read it and like it just as well the second time. Well paced and GREAT dialog. The butt-head in VA is a moron. SS06 and MOTB you all do great work.

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

You probably aren't checking comments very much, but just had to say it - LOVE your stuff.

hopelessly_otakuhopelessly_otakuover 10 years ago
one of the few reconciliation stories I liked

Some of the lines in here were absolutely memorable and hilarious. Maybe it was that humour that let me get over the cheating parts without leaving a bad taste in my mouth. It also made me more agreeable to the eventual makeup.

Itty bitty titty ...ha ha ha ha

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Great just simply great!

Wow! A little life beat from your usual venue but delightful and funny. Thank you!

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
I'd leave a comment, but...

I don't want Blanche to fire me:)

ValerionValerionover 10 years ago
Re-read...

I guess I've changed since I read this the first time. I remember hating the ending, being pissed that she ended up happy; that he took her back. Now, I'm relieved that they both ended up happy. Great story.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Ooo-kay

I DO like a happy ending, and over all I guess I'm glad it all worked out.

But I'm still bothered by how it all started. All right, she had a little too much to drink and she slept with her boss, but how does she get from there to continuing to sleep together?

And I can sort of understand her trying to go in from a position of strength, but accusing HIM of having an affair? Claiming it was HIS "neglect" that forced her to look elsewhere? Talk about using the nuclear option!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
end

probably the best reconciliation story I've read.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Wow!

I don't know how this one got by me, but jeepers wasn't this super.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Probably your best story.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
IF!!!

If anyone could write a cheater story where the couple get back together without pissing me off AND actually making me happy that they did, well...it would be you (the author)!!! And of course this story is one the examples why. Seriously, sometimes I wish that more wives would read stories like this one, no, not to be scared faithful (although that would not be a bad thing) but to give them real insight into the male mind. Most men understand how male predators work, and if told honestly what is happening from the first move that they make will jump to defend their mate before any damage to the marriage can occur. It all comes down to the magic word, trust. If more wives would simply trust their husbands to understand and take care of the situation and them there would be a lot fewer divorces.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I loved the story

and all the references to so many different characters, starting of course, with the muppets.

the only bad thing about reading an SS06 saga is trying to get the songs out of my head long after finishing.

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
never fails

to entertain an engross the reader. Reconciliation after so long is a stretch that only SS could off.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
FOR EVERY REASON GIVEN

people want a do-over. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So much fun

Great story, love it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just more RAAC bullshit

See title above.

TrtrolesTrtrolesalmost 9 years ago
Nice

Nice story,I would like to see more of this,where wife is truly sorry for cheating

LostriderLostriderover 8 years ago
Can't stop

Every time I read this story I can't stop laughing is great. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hilarious

funny as hell SS well readable 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1* Cuckold/Wimp/Creampie Eating RAAC Bullshit!

Title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WoW! Matt Moreau Special by SS06 Cuck Apologist.

Surprise ending!!! After Blanche cheated on Denton, turning slut and shitting all over her marriage vows, Denton divorces her. Way to go Big D!

Later when slut Blanche is finally living up to her potential as a Motel cleaning services supervisor, who checks in but Denton. Blanche sees Denton, Denton ignores Blanche, Blanche sneaks into Denton's room and fucks him.

Denton becomes a Matt Moreau brain dead, wimp, pussy-whipped, cuckold and takes Slut Blanche back.

One story that goes from gold to shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
screw all the bad comments

I loved the humor, loved the story. Time heals a lot of wounds. Great job thanks much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved it

not a RAAC guy but this one made me root for the slut, i know i know she must be punished( she was),she must be celibate (she was), and she must CHANGE , boy did she and all the characters were funny and believable in their actions and responses something that always bothers me in your stories, in fact having read almost all your offerings i should say this one i have liked the most, no unwanted fluff no forced plot lines a tight faced(wink) paced funny story of life giving a second chance to someone down on their luck and making the best of it and who among us doesn't need that from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So, that was good. 5 Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Very well done!! I actually enjoyed it. Thank you. BTB, and then reconcile, nice!!

GillotineGillotinealmost 6 years ago
Meant 4, hit 3, oops

I was going to give it 5 Stars, until the ending. Like she would really answer the phone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT

Outstanding the best one yet

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
2ND TIMES A CHARM...DOESNT ALWAYS WORK

the thoughts are one shouldn't be in that position TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
as usual

All the things we've come to expect from you. Probably your best work I've read. The wife being the main character was new, and the humor you brought forth really set this one apart. HELL, I hate cheating whores, and I was rooting for her. Could have used a couple more paragraphs at the end, it was kind of abrupt, But still your best... I M O.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not dumb as dirt!

One of the few Stang pieces where the cheating wife doesn’t remain the far side of stupid for the entire story.

My real quibble is the lack of a rationale for her cheating; perhaps Stang couldn’t get let go of his obsession with stupid women.

Still, a 5 all the way.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

Really entertaining story not many like this on this site great job

amyyumamyyumover 5 years ago
Cute and entertaining

5*.

Dc5655Dc5655about 5 years ago
Love your story telling

I hope you’re still writing. I love you how you create characters that are endearing and and have you wishing for a positive outcome.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous