Turn to the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I was so scared and by this time so submissive I actually answered 'yes.'

"How many swats on your ass do you think you deserve," he asked me as I stood in front of him and his hand touching my panty-clad ass.

I looked at him with my sea-green eyes and now shoulder length blond styled hair.

"Ten Mr. SamMan," I answered hopefully.

"Girl, when I ask you for a number try to pick one higher then I was thinking. That way I'll subtract the overage by the difference. However, chose low I will subtract that number and multiply the remainder by two and add back the first number," Sam said.

Then he had me bend over in front of him with my hands folded over each other and up towards my crotch as if I was being prurient.

"I was thinking twenty-five girl (he always called me girl) and so the dif is fifteen times two makes thirty plus the ten equals forty swats," Sam said. "I don't care if you cry or sob but don't you dare touch your ass or stand up till I tell you to. Do you understand?"

I was shaking with fear of the spanking. I hadn't been spanked since I was a kid and never as a girl. Sam rubbed my ass as he waited for my reply.

"Yes Mr. SamMan," I mumbled nervously.

Whack; Whack his big hand smacking one cheek and then the other. He stopped at ten and I started to bring my hands instinctively towards my ass.

"Don't do it girl or we'll start from one," Sam admonished.

He was letting his whacks sink in before he went on. Letting the heat rise.

Then he continued with ten more. He slapped my ass a bit harder then the first ten. After each whack I'd almost topple and then I had to make sure I was in position with my ass sticking out since I knew he meant it that he'd start over if I fell down.

Again Sam waited saying, "we're halfway there girl."

My ass was screaming for ice as my cheeks burned.

And then ten more. Whack! Whack! Whack! -- Till I was almost in tears. I'm not sure why I was whimpering but something in me figured I'd better not scream and I think the hormones were kicking in.

"Ok girl, just ten more and then I want you to curtsy and thank me. This will be every time I need to help you learn. Then go get me a glass of water," SamMan said.

I almost reached back again to rub my ass but managed not to. Sam said for me to never touch my ass in public unless I was told to. My cheeks were wet from the teardrops falling out of my eyes. Besides the stinging on my ass there was also a feeling of humiliation as I stood there. Before I was really just Dom's bj girl.

He finished and I turned to him remembering what he said. While a teardrop rolled down onto my pink lips and into my mouth as I uttered these words, "Thank You Mr. SamMan."

"Good girl, now go fetch me a glass of water," Sam said.

My ass burned so much I waddled into the kitchen with the tray and worried I would spill the water on the way back but I didn't.

This was a period where I turned into the hallway just before the door to the dark. I did grow breasts with quarter size aureoles. The weird thing was when I would beat off. It started to happen after a particular occurrence with Sam. And although I still sucked Dom off regularly more seemed to be happening with Sam.

A few weeks after my first spanking Sam had me make him a sandwich. I put to much mayonnaise on it and he decided a spanking was in order. I was wearing a little black number. The bra was very sheer and my tiny breasts pushed a little into bra. I was no longer completely flat- cheated. Other changes had taken place too. My nipples seemed more sensitive when I bathed. Sam had come up with the magic forty whacks again. I so didn't want my ass to be as sore as it was those weeks before. I couldn't sit for nearly a day. Also I cried when I was alone.

So, I asked Sam if there was some other way for me to make up for my mistake.

"And what way would that be girl?" he asked.

He was sitting there with his legs apart. I could see his bulge and knew he was aroused. I figured if he would trade the spanking for a blowjob I'd be better off.

"Would you like me to suck your cock Mr. SamMan?" I asked.

Sam looked at me and smiled, "And what will you do with my wad girl?"

I knew I was committed then and simply answered, "I'd swallow it Mr. SamMan."

So we traded the spanking for a blowjob and I got in between his knees and unzipped his fly. He was about the same size as Dom but a bit thicker. Also he was circumcised. As I licked his shaft and then started to suck him off he reached his hands down and found my breasts. He played with them through the bra rubbing my aureoles and pinching my nipples. I felt my breast get bigger and I also felt my penis stir in my panties. I was simply amazed. When he shot his load in my mouth I wanted him to play with my privates but of course I didn't ask. I swallowed and got up.

"Aw, girl is aroused. Rub your pussy girl and make yourself cum," he said.

And I did. I was so aroused that just rubbing myself through the satin panties I shot a small load of my cum.

"That's my girl. You've found your g-spot," he said.

My life, who I am, was spiraling down, down, down into the dark.

Seems Sam was around more and more with things for me to do. There was a typical men's club bar in one room. You know all the wood, pool table, bar and also a stripper pole. Sam had me learn how to use the pole, in my whole outfit of course. There was a large screen with video of what to do and how to strengthen oneself. At first I slipped but the floor was padded. Over time I got better and better. After 3 months with an hour workout a day I could dance around the pole as good as any amateur.

I enjoyed the exercise and if you haven't tried it a stripper pole can be fun.

Sometimes Sam would come watch me saying things like, "girl make love to the pole as if it was a man's cock."

Another motivation were the times he'd spank me when I did something wrong on the pole when he was watching. And once he made me work out on the pole after spanking my ass for several mistakes.

Near the end of the six months I was on the stripper pole when Sam came into the bar with four guys. I was a bit worried since I was already asking Sam every week if I could suck him off instead of a spanking. And the last few weeks Dom hadn't even come home.

I'd only sucked two men and that's all I had done. Now there were four unknown black men in the room watching me dance. Of course I missed one of my steps badly because of nerves and Sam called me over.

"Girl, explain to the men what happens when you make a mistake," Sam asked?

"Mr. SamMan makes me guess the number he is thinking. If I underestimate then that is added to the number," I answered.

Mr. SamMan motioned me to come over to him. I was wearing a black and emerald bra and panty set with matching garter belt and stockings plus black shoes. Yes, I never got to pick anything out. This particular set was dark and so way I except for my tan lines that showed a bit since the bikini was bigger then this outfit. And like all the outfits I wore this was sheer in the rear and also in the cups of the bra.

Sam had me lean over and said, "girl you will not have to suck any of these guys but one of them will spank you. (an unfinished story)