Turnaround is Fair Play (Feb Sucks)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With another gentle caress across her back I drifted off to sleep.

Epilogue

Linda, as it turned out, was even more serious about her rehabilitation than I thought. On Sunday, she called Dee and every so-called friend, and broke the friendships. The coldness she'd shown me that Friday night showed itself to them in full force. We never saw them again.

She also found a counselor that Monday and went twice a week. She moved to the guest room, leaving me the master bedroom.

At neighborhood cookouts and parties she became a paragon of virtue. The guys quickly learned her response to flirting was a stone wall. Friendly, but stone.

True to her word, she never danced another dance with another man. Ever.

At the advice of a buddy, I had her sign a post-nup that surrendered her parental rights and settled for no more than 20% of our assets. She signed with no hesitation. The lady was serious.

Linda also never gave the slightest indication that she ever thought back on her night of debauchery with any degree of wistfulness.

Her attitude in the bedroom also changed. Nothing was off limits. When she learned I like to eat smooth pussy, she waxed herself every Friday. She offered her ass early on, but both of us found that overrated, and never did it again. However, she discovered that she liked 69, which made it a staple in the bedroom.

Whenever she bought special clothes or underwear for me, she modeled it for me same day, no questions. And no exceptions.

The biggest fallout from her "adventure," though, was both of us stopped taking anything for granted. Anniversaries, in particular, became sacred. For our eleventh anniversary she had her pubic hair removed with a laser procedure. "Hubby wants it smooth, he gets it smooth... all the time," the anniversary card read.

We became ultra-selective as we rebuilt our friendship circle. Only happily married couples or singles we both agreed on. No "his" or "her" friends. Every time a friend would even hint at something 'adventurous,' that friend was dropped summarily.

Neither of us ever mentioned Asshole LaValliere again, even when we read how another disgruntled husband took out his knees and exposed his antics to the media, the combination of which ended his career, fame and good name.

When Emma and Tommy graduated high school, we took three weeks to cruise the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Reconnection takes many forms. We explored them all. A lot.

Along the way, we discovered: it is indeed possible to end up even better than before.

THE END

12