Turning Eighteen Ch. 1

Story Info
He gives his sister a good time.
4.1k words
4.26
186.2k
19
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is purely fiction. I hope you enjoy it and my other stories that I have written. I appreciate comments and an occasional suggestion.

Today was the day that I had both longed and feared for. Today was my eighteenth birthday and it was also the day in which I would have sex with one of my two beautiful sisters.

The day had started off as the rest of my birthdays. My family came into my room early in the morning, sang, gave me the happy birthday wishes, and then left me to get ready for the day ahead of me. My mother then called into school to tell them that I would not attend that Friday.

I went downstairs and had a good breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast, and some orange juice. When I finished my mother cleaned up; my sisters both arose and gave me a kiss on either side of my cheeks. They then went upstairs.

My dad lowered his paper and said, “Well, son. Today’s the big day.” He looked at mom but she was to busy doing the dishes, he leaned over and whispered to me, “So which one do you want?”

I shrugged my shoulders and said, “I don’t know dad. Which one do you want?”

He smiled at me and said, “Well, I’m kind of partial to your oldest sister Tracey.”

I shrugged my shoulders and said, “Okay you take Tracey and I’ll take Lacey.”

My father stood up and said, “Alright. I’ll go an’ tell them. Hell, Lacey has wanted you for a long time now. I think she’ll be happy with her end of the deal.” I gave him a weak smile and up the stairs he went. My mother then walked over and sat down at the table next to me and put her arm around my shoulders.

“What’s wrong honey.” She asked.

“I’m scared.” I replied.

“It’ll be fine. You and your sister knew that this day would come one day, now it’s here, and you are going to be alright.” She said.

“I know, but I just feel weird about it though.” I told her.

“Well, you’ll just have to talk to your sister tonight before you go to bed.” She said.

“What exactly do you mean, mom?” I asked.

“Well, your father and your sisters are moving Tracey’s bed into your room.” She replied.

“So where am I going to sleep at?” I asked, shocked and surprised.

“In your room with her silly. Now hurry up and go help them out.” She said.

I went upstairs and for the next two hours I had to move my stuff around to accommodate my sister’s things. I had to drill two metal pegs into the wall to hang up my guitar and build another shelf to place my amp, spare picks, and a few other things. After the bed and mattress were put into place my sister spent a few minutes placing her “bed stuff” on, then she went into her room and emptied out her dresser and desk. Then mom, dad, Tracey, and Lacey went out to get me some birthday presents.

While they were gone I put my Scorpion King soundtrack in my computer and started to carry the empty dresser from across the hall and into my room where she wanted it, then I brought over her dresser drawers and placed them back into her dresser. Then I carried the desk over with more difficulty than the dresser but I managed to get it. Finally, I set her computer up which was now next to mine.

Now, I know that this may be a little late in the story but I feel I owe you some descriptions. I (Matthew, Matt for short) am 6’ 2” tall and weigh just over 150 pounds but not by much. I have short, spiked, blonde hair and green eyes (originally brown, but I recently got contacts and I wanted them to change my eye color to green, so that’s what I got). Even though I’m skinny I have a little bit of muscle because of my daily workout routine. I work at a local music store.

My sister Lacey is 19. Her blonde hair goes down to the middle of her back. Her blue eyes add an air of sweetness to her. She’s about 5’11” and weighs 120 pounds, very athletic so she has some muscle to her. Lacey works with me at the music store.

My oldest sister Tracey is 20. Her hair is the same as Tracey’s. Her brown eyes make her look really innocent. No one says no to her with those eyes. She’s about an inch shorter then Lacey and about a couple of pounds lighter and not as athletic. Tracey works at a clothing store.

My mother Sue is 38. Her bottle red hair ends just below her shoulders. Her brown eyes are exactly like Tracey’s. No one can refuse a request from her either. She’s about 6’ and weighs about 130. Mom doesn’t work.

My father John is 40. He has short sandy looking hair. His eyes are also brown but not as soft as my sister’s or mother’s. He stands at about 6’ and is heavier than I at 170 pounds and keeps us living comfortably as a senior partner with an architectural firm.

Now back to the story.

By the time my family arrived home it was seven o’clock and I had fallen asleep listening to my CD. My sister Lacey was the one who woke me up. “You know you didn’t have to move everything by yourself. We would’ve helped you.”

“It’s cool.” I replied.

My sister said, “Thanks though, now you need to come down and open your presents.” She got up and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I got up and stumbled down the stairs to the living room, there were four square boxes all the same size and a birthday cake. They sang happy birthday to me and then we had some cake.

Afterwards, everyone begged me to open up their present, so I closed my eyes and randomly picked one. It was from my mom. I tore open the box and inside was some sex books. One on vaginal sex, anal sex, oral sex, and one on other sex related things including positions and many other topics.

I then plucked up another present this one from my father. I opened the box up and there were six porn movies, all of them had Asian women in them. I smiled then nodded my head.

The next box was from Tracey. Inside the box were more movies but these here were of MFF group sex. I really loved these and the stirring in my pants really confirmed my love for them.

The final box was from Lacey. I opened the box and inside were more movies. There were five movies of a busty young blonde and some young guy. They were all different videos. Then there was another one with “Your Favorite Stripper” written on it and a box of condoms. I looked up at Lacey and gave her a weak smile.

“Now,” my father said, “it’s time.” He gave me a key. Then mom, dad, and Tracey went upstairs followed by Lacey.

When Lacey didn’t see me follow she came back down. “What’s wrong?” She asked.

“I don’t know how to tell you this sis, but I…I…” I started.

“You can’t sleep with me, can you.” I just dropped my head and nodded. My sister sat down on the table just in front of me.

I held the key up in my hand and said, “Here, take your freedom.” But Lacey didn’t make a move.

“No, you save that until you’re ready.” She lifted my head up and said, “I’m kinda glad you wanna wait because I want to try and seduce you. Tease and taunt you until you finally snap and beg me to give you my body. Now let’s go up and we’ll watch some of your movies.”

We went upstairs and I was trying to decide which one to watch when Lacey handed me one that she had gotten for me. Actually, it was the titled “Your Favorite Stripper”. I put it in and instantly Lacey popped up onto the screen. She said a few things and then started to slowly strip. To say I was impressed was an understatement. Her breasts were large. Lacey leaned over me, “FYI, they are a 38 C.” I just sat there drooling. Finally after a few minutes she was done. Her pussy was hidden by the silver chastity belt my father had given her when she was twelve. Then, for about 10 minutes she played with a little pink dildo sucking on it and then sticking it up her ass.

Again she leaned over to me and said, “I thought of you the entire time I filmed this. I even imagined that was your cock I was sucking on and sticking up my ass.” For the next couple of hours we watched more of my porn movies, we snuggled together, my erection pressed against her ass cheeks. Finally, at eleven there was a knock at the door. My parents and sister walked in.

“Damn son, you two are the quietest fuckers ever.”

“Well, dad…” I started.

“We didn’t do anything.” Finished Lacey. My dad looked like he was going to have a heart attack. “Dad,” Lacey said, “we will when Matt is ready until then I am going to respect his wishes.”

“Well, bro. Whatever works for you.” Said Tracey and with that they left and we finished the movie.

Then Lacey went to her bed after brushing and went to sleep. I wasn’t too far behind her. I climbed in my bed and started to fall asleep when Lacey said, “So, how about you come over here and warm me up some Matt.” I climbed out of bed, walked over to hers and laid one of my blankets over her.

I went back to my bed and I heard her whisper, “Smart ass.”

The terrible part was that in the morning I had a front row view of my sister dressing and undressing and the fact that she always made a show of it. This daily and nightly show made it tougher on me, as did her naughty talk whenever we were alone. I finally gave in to my urges after only a week.

It was the very next Friday. My mother and father had been enjoying Tracey every night since my birthday (they didn’t want to touch Lacey until I had my chance with her). It was 10 o’clock when Lacey and me started to climb into bed. I slowly climbed out of bed and crawled over to Lacey. “Lacey.” I whispered to her.

“Yeah bro.” I could see the smile on her face.

I sighed and said, “I’m ready.”

“Really?” She said excitedly. I just nodded. She practically jumped out of her bed and I handed her the key. She quickly undid the belt and ran naked into our bathroom.

“What are you doing?” I whispered through the door.

“I’m going to do a little shaving. It’ll only take a couple of minutes.” And it did. She came out and showed me her cute and lovely, clean shaven pussy.

“What were you doing?” I asked.

“I wanted to shave the remaining fuzz off before we fucked. Mom’s been letting me and Tracey shave our pussies, so she unlocks us, we shave, and put the belts back on. Now let’s get started.” She smiled wickedly at me. Lacey walked over to me and gave me a quick kiss. When she broke the kiss she went over to my dresser and pulled out one of the condoms. She turned to me and I shook my head.

Lacey smiled at me and said, “Oh, you want to cum in my pussy? That’s cool. Me and Tracey are on birth control.”

“No. I don’t want to fuck you.” Lacey looked disappointed.

“My ass?” She asked weakly. I shook my head again. “My tits?” She said hopefully. Again I shook my head. “Do you want a blowjob?” Once again I shook my head. Lacey was starting to look pissed off. “Do you want a handjob?” I shook my head once more. “Then what the hell do you want?” She practically screamed at me.

“I…I…I want to go down on you.” I quietly replied.

“What?” She asked.

“I want to eat you out.” Lacey was now showing her flawless smile.

“Why didn’t you just ask me that last week?” She said.

“I wanted to study some. I wanted to make it the best that I possibly could.” Again she smiled.

“Okay bro. You just tell me what you want me to do.”

I smiled and said, “Just stand there for a minute.” I rushed into our private bathroom and grabbed three towels. I carried them into my room and lay them out, side by side. Next, I went into the bathroom and grabbed a large plastic bowl and filled it with slightly warm, soapy, water. On my way out I grabbed a washcloth and another towel. I went back into my room, Lacey just look confused.

I smiled and said, “I’m just going to give you a quick little wash down with this water, dry you, and then eat you out.” My sister returned the smile. I dipped the washcloth into the water and just when I was about to pull it out, I stopped.

“What’s wrong Matt?” Lacey asked.

“Well, I was just curious.”

“What is it?” Lacey said.

“You still have your cherry, don’t you?” She nodded. “I was worried you’d say that.”

“What’s wrong?” She asked worriedly.

“Well, in order for me to give you the best pleasure I can, it needs to go.”

Lacey nodded, gave me a playful shove, and said, “Lay down. I’ll do it for you.” I did as she told me. Lacey pulled my cock out of my boxers. “Damn. That is a beauty. How big is it?” I just shrugged my shoulder. Lacey went and got a ruler and measured the size of my cock. Her eyes bugged slightly. “Eight inches, not bad. I guess my baby bro isn’t such a baby after all.” Lacey threw the ruler aside and grasped my cock and rubbed it against her pussy lips. The rubbing felt so divine. She spread her lips slightly and lowered herself until the head was in and was pressing against her barrier, her virginity. Suddenly, she slammed herself down onto my cock. She let out a low cry of pain and then moaned out. She started to raise herself up and down. I let her do it twice and on the third time I stopped her and pulled her off of me.

Lacey stood back up. “Damn, that felt great Matt.”

I stood back up and said, “Did I hurt you.”

“Just a little but it’s cool.” With that she gave me a long kiss on the lips and then just stood there. I picked up the bowl and washcloth and started to slowly wash around her neck and face. Very slowly I did this. A couple of time I blew cold air onto her neck making her shiver. Next I worked on her arms and then the moment of truth came. I stopped just above her breasts. Lacey sensing my hesitation took her hand and ran it over her breasts. I leaned in and blew cool air onto her nipples until they were hard and dark red erasers, causing her to moan out a little. Then I moved down re-wetting the washcloth as needed. I took my time on her stomach; I tickled her some and again blew air onto it. She moaned out loudly and gave a quick sigh. I dropped down onto my knees facing her bald mound.

I brought the washcloth to wash her puffy outer lips when I dropped down and quickly washed her legs, making sure to be gently with her feet, ankles, back of the knees, and her inner thighs because they can be sensitive. I then moved up and washed the creases where her pussy ends and her beautiful, tan legs begin. I then started to gently wash over her sex, not applying a lot of pressure but just enough to change her breathing. I then slowly washed over her mons pubis (the area above her pussy that’s bumped against when having sex) and gently washed it. Now I spread her outer lips and gently washed inside trying to clean away any blood that hadn’t gotten onto my cock.

Even thought Lacey was mostly dry I went over her with the towel being extra gentle when rubbing her breasts and her pussy. Once she was completely dry I thought to myself, “Now it’s time.”

“Lay down please.” I told Lacey. Immediately she was on her back, legs spread, and ready. “Now, I want you to do something for me. Anytime you feel that I am doing something wrong or am very close to a spot that is sensitive to you, feel free to move my head or hands to that spot, okay?”

“You got it.” She replied. I moved up her chest and took one of her hardened nipples into my mouth and gave a couple of hard sucks, then I did the same to the other one. Lacey jumped a couple of times at the new sensation, telling me that it felt good. I then started to kiss all over each breast and then slowly made my way down to her stomach. Lacey was moaning and wiggling around a little. Now I moved to her creases (the ones joining the legs and pussy) and slowly licked and kissed each crease and nibbled on each one, back and forth for about 5 minutes.

I then kissed up her and started to make my way towards her pussy, I looked and saw the look of anticipation in her eyes. Right when I was about to make contact I changed direction and went back down her leg. I heard her give a loud sigh. I went back to her creases and started to make different signs on them: triangles, squares, circles, and any other patterns that came to mind.

I moved back up and was now literally inches away from her sex, letting my hot and heavy breathing wash over her lips, making her buck up at me as if to say, “Come on, eat me now.” Her wetness was now very obvious, little trickles of her cum were running down her legs, under her ass cheeks, and onto the towels. I took a finger and scooped some up and took a taste. The juice was sweet tasting. I got another finger-full and raised it up to Lacey’s lips; she latched on and sucked all of the juice off of my finger. I then thought it was time to give her what she wanted. I cocked my head sideways and kissed her pussy lips passionately. Then I turned it into a French kiss, letting my tongue go a little ways between her lips.

My sister was now moaning out to me. “Oh fuck. You’re doing all right bro, I don’t think you need any help at all.” I then felt it was time to bring her off.

I looked up at my sister and said, “Are you multi-orgasmic?”

She panted out, “Yeah. I found out while masturbating when I was supposed to be shaving.”

“Good.” I replied and went back to work. I spread her lips and saw “The Button”. Her clitoris was a white pearl waiting to be polished. I removed my tongue and lips from her pussy. I wet my index and middle finger in her juices and slowly slid them into her pussy, causing her to gasp. I then moved down to her button and had no more taken it into my mouth when my sister gasped, pulled my head roughly to her pussy and loudly moaned out her orgasm. Her juices shot forth into my waiting mouth and down my throat, some of her juices missed and hit other areas of my face. When I pulled my fingers out they were slightly numb from her pussy squeezing on them.

“Oh Fuck, fuck. Oh my god Matt. I’ve never felt like that before.” My sister gasped out.

“It’s not over yet.” I said to her.

“Damn, how many more times are you going to bring me off?” She asked.

“Not many more.” I replied.

“Good.” She said, “Because I don’t think that I can take too many more orgasms like those.”

I leaned back down and slowly started to fuck her pussy with my fingers, pushing them in and pulling them out very slowly. Immediately, Lacey starts to moan out. Now she raises her hands and starts playing with her nipples. I leaned down and started to lap at her clit, which was enough to again trigger another orgasm again clamping down hard on my fingers. Lacey wasn’t as vocal this time but she did moan rather loudly. This second orgasm was weaker than her first one, but her juices still tasted as sweet.

“Sis? Lacey?” I looked up she was panting heavily. “Lacey, do you think you can handle one more.” She just nodded her reply. Instantly, I started to shove in and pull my two fingers out faster and with more force. I lowered my head, took her clit in my mouth and started to swirl my tongue around it, hum, and suck at the same time. Lacey looked like she was going to rip her nipples off. She slammed her legs against the sides of my head and crossed them at the ankles at the back of my head. Every drop of her juice squirted into my mouth as her orgasm went on.

“OH FUCK! OH SHIT! OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD!!!” Lacey screamed.

Finally, after maybe four squirts it died down into nothing more than a trickle, which I eagerly lapped up. I kept every drop of juice in my mother with her clit. Finally, she unlocked her legs and I released her clit and slowly crawled up her body. I hovered over her, her eyes glassy, and I gave her a juice filled kiss. She put her hand on the back of my head to keep the kiss going. Finally, we broke it and I swallowed the remaining juices.

Our parents burst into our room. “What the fuck is going on?” Our mother yelled. We all just stared at her because she rarely cussed. When they saw us naked on the floor they all left.

Tracey was now covered in sweat and to be honest was a little ripe. With her still lying on the floor I went into the bathroom and made her a warm relaxing bath. I then went back into our room and picked her up in my arms.

12