Turning Eighteen Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What are you doing?” She wearily asked me.

“I’m just going to bathe you off a little. Can’t have my older sister going to bed all dirty and smelly, now can I?” She just gave me a weak smile as I lowered her into the bathtub. I left her there to soak for a couple of minutes while I went back into our room and grabbed the towels and bowl. I dumped the water out into the sink and took the washcloth and leaned down and lathered it up. I then started to wash her body rather quickly. Once that was finished I then lathered my hands up with her shampoo and started to wash her magnificent hair. When it was time to rinse her hair she leaned her head back, closed her eyes, I used my free hand to shield her eyes, and I used my other hand to fill up a cup and rinsed her hair off. Once all the shampoo was out I lifted her out and had her stand up straight.

I took one of the towels and started to dry off her body. I then plugged in the hair dryer and dried her hair off. I then scooped her back up into my arms and carried her over to her bed and placed her under the blankets. I then went back into the bathroom, freed my cock, and jerked it twice before I came in the toilet. I was too tired to shower so I climbed into bed with her and snuggled up right against her soft, warm, sweet smelling body.

Before we drifted off to sleep Lacey said, “Thanks Matt. I’ll have to repay you tomorrow.”

“That’s alright Lacey. Giving you pleasure like that has been payment enough. Anything else that we do is just an added bonus” I said and then fell asleep.

Stay tuned for the next part…

12