All Comments on 'Turning Legal at the Bookstore'

by biscribe

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
whowww

I love it , i came tree times and i want it right now, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Love anal Love

Good story. It wasn't that smooth getting it in for me the first time but it was that good after he was in me. Getting rimmed is the greatest. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Same here

Your experience was pretty much like mine. I too, loved women and pussy and all that goes along with it but there was just something about being with a man that is nothing like a woman. I met a guy in an ABS and we went back to his place where we sucked and fucked each other all night. It was the only time I let a guy fuck me, though I have thought about it over the years. I'm still as horny as I was when I was 18 but I can't do the things I used to do. Yours was a great submission...I look forward to your others..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Oh yes.

Wow. You sent me into a frenzy. Hot story. Made me want a good ass fucking myself. And I'm straight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
happy day

all three video stores in my area had their glory holes boarded up over a year ago. while i occasionally needed to suck a cock and get a drink of warm cum, it wasnt the same as the anonymous, filthy sex that i love. three days ago, bursting with the lust that only a pussy (not always available) or COCK WOULD satisfy. after a half hour or so in the large theatre, i wandered into what had been the hot booth, which used to have glory holes on two sides, one the adjacent booth, theother a rearhallwat where men would play, or stick their cocks into the booth, or, reach into the booth and bring your cock to their eager mouth. as i entered ther booth, my cock immediately stiffened. the gaping bvlack holes were there! the boards were gone. i quickly locked the door, stripped off my clothes and sat on the stool where i could see both openings. very shortly, i saw a cock, hard and big, stick through. i almost came as i swooped down on it, engulfing it deep, sucking asnd licking with all my energy. my desire must have beeb apparent, because what i had missed for so long quickly happened. i couldnt see the person, i could hear his breathing, i coulndt see his body squirm, but, i knew from the feelingof a subtle change in my mouth that his cock was ready. a moment later, i received my first mouthful of hot cum from an unscene donor in momths. i stayed ther most of the afternoono. i put condoms on cocks twice and fucked one cock while swallowing cum from another. it was wonderful i love fucking womeneationg ther cum and asses. i love sucking cocks, being fucked. its all there, its all pleasure. be careful and enjoy without guilt!

TheRebelTheRebelalmost 20 years ago
Mmmmmm

Awesome story, I hope some of my first times are similar to those in this story. Too bad I'm on a public computer or I would have pulled my cock out and sprayed my load. Now if only I can discreetly make it to the car without drawing too much attention to myself... hmmm. lol

Satyr040Satyr040almost 20 years ago
good story

your story sounded so familiar. I was drunk one night and went to a gloryhole and experianced a great b/j. I went back 3-4 times and one night I returned the favour.

Sucking a cock seemed soooooooo natural. My first love is women and a nice hairy pussy, but there is something so powerful about having a nice hot cock in ur mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brought back memories

This story made me so hard... my heart is racing with excitement! It reminded me of the good old days when adult theaters were dark and a good hand or warm mouth could easily be found in the back rows. I love women, but only a man can suck your cock and leave you breathless and needing more. I'm married now and haven't had a cock in 15 years. This story makes me want to find a man, grab his hard cock, suck him into my mouth, and make him cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
memories

Ahhh!!The memory of the smell of jizz & piss & sticky floors & carefree B.J.`s sure brings memories. Wait a minute,the jizz & piss smell & squeaky floors are the same,we just have to remember a condom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
yes please

your story made me cum in my thong,i love glory holes,from both sides.men do give the best B/Js,and i do love a nice hard cock shooting hot cum in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
UNBELIEVEABLE

God how I would love to be the one in the story.To be bent over having my hot tight moist asshole blasted open by a big hard cock,WOW, and to feel the hot cum shoot deep into my well used ass. Oh how I want to be fucked right now! Ro feel the pounding thrusts into me, opening me wide! And the instant when the hot cum boils into my abused asshole, DAMN, I`ve gotta feel that.I`m gonna go in search of a glory hole tonight so I can get that in real life!! THANK YOU once again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
education glory

was 14 when i first found porn theatres, by accident, first time was 3 older guys and the gave me what for. i was hooked. thanks

BGomourtoBGomourtoalmost 19 years ago
Great story

Loved the story and you're writing. I felt like I was really there. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
glory

so hot. had to get my 7" rubber dildoe and shove it up my ass as i blasted my cum all over my face. yumm, yumm, my asshole is still throbbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Days gone by

I used to love sucking cock when I was a teenager. This story brought back memories of a bookstore in Lancaster where me and my fuck buddy would go to swallow dick, when we weren't swallowing each other's. I miss those days. We sucked each other when we got together again about 15 years ago. We were both about 35 and we wore each other out. God, I loved his dick in my mouth. But, gloryholes were fun!!

Likes WatchingLikes Watchingover 18 years ago
Great Memory Maker

All the wonderful times I spent at glory holes in seedy booths. When I was young I got sucked. Now that I am older, I do most of the Sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

I’m finding myself thinking more and more of what it would be like to suck a cock and make it cum...how it would feel. This story definitely will give me something to think about tonight while masturbating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I loved this story

I have had many, many cocks in the glory holes and loved every one of them. I liked the booths where there were three holes, one in each wall. I love having someone watch me suck cock and get fucked.

Manlove95Manlove95about 18 years ago
Great Memories

Awesome storytelling! I related totally to your "first-timer" awarenesses; the smells, the naivete and embarassment, the excitement and especially the promises of "Im never going back" all the while longing and lusting to do exactly that. Alas, the gloryholes are gone where I live, seems the "no-fun"-damentalists make the rules around here. Anyway...

Keep up the good work. You tell your tale beautifully and I hope you will write lots more.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The guilt and embarrassment

You have so beautifully described the guilt, embarrassment and humiliation I felt when I first entered an ABS. Matter of fact I still feel those pangs and thrill in them as a foreplay to getting on my knees and sucking another man's cock or worshipping his asshole with my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
CAME SO HARD I THOUGHT I'D FAINT

REMINDED ME OF THE FIRST TIME I VISITED THE LOCAL ADULT BOOKSTORE IN WINNIPEG . I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO GET BACK THERE !!! I'M GOING TO SUCK RUB LICK AND FINGER MY WAY TO SOME HOT CUM ACTION !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So true

I guess that every male that has been sucked off or has sucked off someone ,has that same vision. what a great story. It brings back memories. the fisrt time was just like that for me . I didn't know how the place worked, but it didn't take long to figure it out and get my cock suck for the first time or suck my first cock for the first time

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome story!!

Loved every second of your story!! Made me so horny! I wish I could trade places with you in that booth wish that hard cock reaming my burning hole till it filled me with cum!! I`ve fantasized about going to a book store and getting my ass hammered by a total stranger until he seeded my well fucked hole and left me in a puddle of cum!!! NICE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Inspiring stuff

Iluv sucking guys anywhere and anytime I can. Imagining going down on a young guy thru a gloryhole gets me hard everytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Glory holes

I go to adult bookstore in central Iowa 3 times a week to suck cocks. I love to swallow loads of cum. Love to suck cocks. would love to have about 10 guys in a room for a suck and fuck fest.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a really good story. ABS stores were so much fun. I sucked my first there. Once I got going I sucked 3 in a row and swallowed all 3. What a ride! I wish I had had more time in the ABS. There's no telling what I would have experienced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous