All Comments on 'Turning of the Stars Ch. 04'

by Panthem

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Grant acts as a lover like he does as a chef.

You can see him working from a mise-en-scène. He has a theme (the hog tie), ingredients (the vibrator), and a carefully determined sequence for blending them all together.

The result? Gourmet sex! And highly erotic reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dear God

Are there really any men like him left? I want one. Totally hot chapter and I can't wait for more. Take off work, quit school, do whatever you need to do. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is an absolutely amazing chapter. SO HOT. One of the best I've read on Literotica!

kissntell13kissntell13over 12 years ago
Dear...Jesus...!!!!!

Where can I get a Grant of my own? Dear Lord, that was probably the best and hottest thing I've ever read! Please, please, please - I'm begging you - post another chapter soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I second Kissntell13.

Anna was right, WOW!

beatrice_dreamsbeatrice_dreamsover 12 years ago
Don't forget the beginning...

In definite agreement with the others about the heat, but just wanted to add that my favourite part was actually the beginning and their argument! I really liked how you took us with them through the conflict, into their thought processes and the deepening of their feelings for each other. Really well done - thanks Panthem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a deeply hot story

Just so, so good... With two lovely characters too! I really like them both and want to know more about them. That is just as important to me as the seriously hot sex you are writing about (kudos, by the way!) Their interaction, as someone else said, is so cool - two people, both with very different backgrounds, finding this bond - it's just extremely compulsive reading, I really want to know more about Anna and her experience of growing up in a commune, and Grant is just so interesting - his life was obviously so different, but very little has been said about growing with a film star as a father and how you deal with that.and what he had to go through, eg jail, and then coming through the other side. Not sure if you will dwell on this as you go on through the story, but just looking forward to what you next write - it's very intelligent in my opinion. So, with thanks.

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 12 years ago
Amazing

Damn! That was hot! I want to be controlled like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

love you writing and loving this storey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
erotic but...

No story at all in this chapter. Nothing but sex but I guess that's why we are reading it on this site. Kinda liked the fact that the previous chapters had more story and some sex in between.

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenalmost 12 years ago
well done

From the conflict to the sex, your writing is in top form. This story has the key qualities of the best stories; misunderstanding not drawn out unnecessarily, realistic fears and desires, intelligent dialogue, and sex that is a little bit raunchy without being vulgar. A pleasure to read.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 12 years ago
More hot stuff!

Oooooooh WOW WeeeeeeeThank you Panthem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Five stars!

This is my favorite series! Every now and then I come back and re-read it. Grant is such a sexy character, and I really like Anna, too. She's refreshing. Please write more!!! You're a fantastic author!

LustyDragonLustyDragonalmost 11 years ago
I AGREE

WOW that was... GOOD LORD... can't think of words to describe it!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 11 years ago
Your chapters are like Lay's potato chips...

after one, you can't quit--you need another one. This story just keeps getting hotter. I'm enjoying it immensely.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
nope

not romance anymore. and you have forgotten about the characters. you would think after a month he would at least know her class schedule. or that they could talk to each other about their lives outside of the bedroom. oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

11000+ words to describe one sex act? In romance? This is turning toward BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was greatly enjoying the story until this chapter. No romance, hardly any story, and wondering why he's not more familiar with her schedule at this point and if they do anything with their time together except have sex. Developing the characters and their relationship would have been more interesting than him springing BDSM on her in an overly long bondage scene that I wound up skimming. Not sure if I'll bother to continue with the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous