Turning of the Stars Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthem
Panthem
857 Followers

"Are you gonna keep your clothes on all night?" She meant for it to sound light, but her nervousness made it come out more like a shaky plea.

"You want me to take them off?"

She nodded and he climbed up on the bed kneeling in front of her. "And what do I get in return?"

After a moment's hesitation she swallowed and met his eye. "Anything you want. I'm at your mercy, remember."

The groan he let loose vibrated her lips as he grabbed her face and crushed his mouth against hers. Anna could only hold on for the ride, leaning in toward him to try to make it last as long as possible until finally he tore himself away.

"I want you to wrap those pretty lips around my cock and suck on it."

He was unbuttoning his shirt as he spoke, her eyes locked on the widening expanse of skin and, once he pulled it off his arms, those delicious tattoos that never failed to get her juices flowing. Not that they needed any help at the moment.

When he started unbuttoning his jeans she let loose a little whimper of anticipation and when he pushed them down over his hips she was gratified to see that he was just as turned on as she was.

"Like what you see?"

"Yeah," she whispered, unable to tear her eyes away from his throbbing erection.

"You want a taste?"

She met his eyes and nodded, a faint smile on her face. He sat long enough to work his jeans off and then kneeled in front of her again, pulling her head toward him for another kiss. Anna tore away from his mouth, leaving a damp trail down his neck as she headed for her goal.

After a few deft flicks of her tongue against his tight nipples and several hot moist breaths tickling the trail of hair below his belly button she finally let her lips brush the head of his cock. Without her hands to hold it in place, it jumped and lurched away, eliciting a low chuckle from Grant.

"You'll have to get a better handle on it than that."

Anna dragged her tongue up the entire underside of him before flicking it across the tip. With a coy glance up at his face she acted like she was going to close her mouth on it, but let it slip away at the last second.

"Oops." She giggled and then repeated her little tease, barely closing her lips around the head of his cock before letting it slide from her mouth.

"You need a little help?"

"I think I might."

The next instant he held his dick in his fist, his other hand gripping her hair almost painfully. He dragged the hot tip across her damp lips and she could taste the vague salty flavor of him.

"Open," he ground out, his voice sounding painfully strained.

Anna looked up at him, a thrill of excitement and intense arousal shooting through her as he took in his eyes narrowed to slits, the muscles of his jaw working furiously as he looked down at her. She let her mouth slowly drop open, exhaling a slow hot breath across the hard length of him.

Just when she thought he was going to slide it into her mouth he bent to whisper in her ear. "Do whatever you have to do to get my attention if you need me to stop. Bite me if you have to." She nodded and he pressed her head back down.

And then the taste of him filled her senses as he filled her mouth. He didn't push too far, not at first, just enough for her to swirl her tongue around and give him a few encouraging sucks. She moaned against him and he thrust deeper, pressing against the back of her throat for the briefest of seconds before pulling her back with a tug of her hair. Before she could protest he was pressing her down again, deeper this time and for a few seconds longer.

He continued like that, letting her adapt until she got to the point where her throat swallowed instinctively around him and just as she'd start to wonder if he'd ever let her breathe again he'd pull her back up to let her lick and suck on his head for a while. Far from being frightening, every time she felt that breathless feeling it set off an aching burn between her legs and in the tips of her nipples. After several minutes of this she was sure that the slightest touch would set her off and struggled against her restraints wishing her hands were free so she could do it to herself.

Her wiggling must have tipped him off because he reached under her with his free hand and started pinching lightly at her nipples, then pulling them hard in rhythm with the bobbing of her head. The hot wetness between her legs was spreading and some part of her mind wondered if there would be a damp spot on her comforter, but mostly all she could think about was the aching need deep inside her. She intensified her efforts in the vague hope that if she gave him enough pleasure he'd return the favor sooner rather than later.

"Fuck, babe, you have to stop." He pulled her away, slipping himself from between her lips as she tried to capture him again.

"Just do it," she said, her voice hoarse.

"What?"

"Just do it. I want you to."

The hand in her hair tightened its grip and she'd have sworn she saw his dick swell even more. The purple head bobbed just inches from her lips and she licked them in anticipation, completely unaware of the effect her gaze was having on the man it was attached to.

"What do you want me to do? Tell me."

Something in his voice made her look up and meet his eyes, astonished to realize how close he was to losing control. His face was a picture of barely restrained desire, but the restraint was the part that impressed her, touching some hidden place inside her.

She'd actually been surprised he'd pulled back to begin with and looking in his eyes she knew without asking that he wouldn't do it unless she said the words. Not just for the pleasure of hearing her say it, though she was sure that was part of it, but also so he'd know for sure that it was what she really wanted. Even though he had her tied up, at his mercy as he said, he wasn't going to do anything she didn't want him to do.

Oh, but she wanted to do this. She let her tongue drift across her lips again as she stared up at him, enjoying the way his nostrils flared and his eyelids fluttered. When his low rumbling groan hit her ears she couldn't make him wait any longer.

"Come in my mouth."

He lifted his hips to her already open mouth and she felt the heavy head slide over her tongue as she tried to seal her lips around him. At this point he was just holding her head still while he pumped himself in and out of her mouth at a steadily increasing rate.

It didn't take long before she felt his thrusts become erratic and she leaned forward, trying to take more of him, moaning around him in encouragement. When he came she didn't even notice the string of expletives he let loose, all her concentration was on trying to take what he was giving her. After a few more jerky thrusts he stilled and Anna gave him a few more little sucks before letting him slide out of her mouth and sitting up, stretching her back and settling on her heels. She watched as he struggled to catch his breath and eventually he looked up and met her eyes.

The expression on his face was priceless. It was like he didn't know whether to be amused, irritated, or satisfied, but under it all there was still a smoldering desire that sent a thrill through her body. She was fully aware that it was her turn now and he didn't look like he was about to disappoint her.

"You derailed my plans."

Anna just smiled, thoroughly pleased with herself.

"You look awfully smug for someone who's hog tied and about to be teased until she's begging me to let her come." Her smile faded as her breathing and heartbeat sped up and she couldn't help squirming against her restraints just a bit in anticipation. "And now that you so graciously helped me with my self-control issues I think I can hold out for quite a while before I give in."

His mouth came down on hers, licking the remnants of his release from her lips and the corners of her mouth. The intriguing idea that he could probably taste himself in her mouth distracted her from his movements and she was on her back before she realized what he was doing. He'd positioned her so her head was resting on a pillow, relieving some of the pressure on her arms which were still tied behind her back, her hands resting just above the swell of her buttocks so that her back was slightly arched. Her knees were bent and rested flat against the bed, unable to come together because of the way her feet were tied together and anchored to her hands.

With her legs splayed open and her limited range of movement she felt like a frog ready to be dissected. A feeling that only increased when she noticed the way Grant was looking down at her as if he was about to attack a particularly helpless prey. He let the fingertips of one hand trail down the center of her body before falling away just as they reached the tight curls covering her mound and then he followed the path they made with his lips.

His head hovered just inches above her wide open lips and he blew gently across her wet flesh sending shivers up her spine, but not relieving the ache in the least. Her thigh muscles clenched as she tried in vain to close her legs. Warm breath flowed over her as he chuckled at her attempt to hide herself from him.

Anna glared down her body at him, his evil grin making her catch her breath once again before he lowered his head and proceeded to nip sharply at the skin of her inner thighs. She watched as he moved randomly around her legs and belly, never getting close enough to even tease her with the idea that he might touch her where she wanted it most. His little nips were painful only for the briefest of seconds, but as the sensations added up she felt like her whole lower body was tingling.

Finally he brought his head back to linger over her wet center and let his breath play across her again. Every muscle in her body tensed, waiting for the touch, the kiss, the lick, the bite, whatever he was going to do she just wanted him to do it. Now. She looked down again and saw his head bowed over her, shoulders hunched as he held himself still, dark curls obscuring her view of his face.

Until he looked up at her and winked. Without a word he climbed off the bed and walked out of the room. Anna's breath left her in a rush and she hadn't even known she was holding it. Disappointment and irritation at being left hanging warred with confusion as she wondered where the heck he was going. As the minutes passed, probably not nearly as many minutes as it felt like but still, the confusion began to win out. Surely he wouldn't just leave her here like this.

Would he?

A burst of panic hit and she pulled violently against the restraints, biting her lip to keep from calling his name. Just as she was about to give in and call for him he walked back in the room holding the duffel bag in one hand and digging around in it with the other. He looked up at her and the smile faded from his face when he saw the fear on hers. He dropped the bag and climbed onto the bed, looking down at her. She thought he was going to say something, he even opened his mouth to speak, but then he leaned in to press his lips to hers in a soft kiss. When he pulled back he had that mischievous grin on his face again.

"Don't think you're getting off that easy, I'm not done with you yet."

Anna laughed in nervous relief, but it was interrupted by a gasp when Grant tweaked one nipple hard. Her rebuke was cut off by another sharp pinch to her other nipple, pulling it to a hard peak. He lowered his head and took it between his teeth, flicking it with his tongue and setting off a fluttering sensation in her belly that made her forget all about her moment of panic. He pulled back again to the point of pleasurable pain before letting the swollen bud slip from his teeth. Anna gasped and panted as he continued, back and forth from one nipple to the other, licking, sucking, and biting until she was squirming under him, desperate for relief.

His hands didn't sit idle as he tortured her with his mouth, they drifted over her body with frustratingly gentle caresses; fingertips trailing up her thighs and down her belly, never quite getting close to her aching center. When he trailed one finger up the crack of her ass, veering off at the last second to trace the crease at the top of her thigh she finally cracked. A low moan erupted from her, trailing off into barely intelligible words.

"Please please please, Grant, I need...I need..."

"Tell me what you need."

"Touch me, please, I can't stand it anymore."

Two fingers traced the edges of her outer lips and her body froze, waiting for them to move inward, but they remained just out of reach, slowly traveling up and down through the slippery fluids slowly leaking from her body.

"You never answered my question."

"What?" Anna fought through a haze of pleasure to try to remember him asking her a question, but couldn't quite grasp what he was talking about. She opened her eyes to see him hovering over her body with one hand braced against the bed at her hip and the other still teasing her between her legs. The dark look in his eyes was softened only slightly by the hint of a smirk touching his lips as he gazed down at her.

"I asked you if you wanted my fingers in your pussy. I want to hear you say it, Anna."

Her breath caught in her throat, but she saw his erection throb between his legs as he spoke. Somehow knowing that he was as affected as she was alleviated a large portion of the embarrassment she might otherwise have felt. Her eyes fixed on his as she whispered the words. "Yes, I want your fingers in my pussy-"

Her voice was cut off abruptly by a cry of pleasure as he buried two fingers inside her. There was nothing slow or gentle about it, just a sudden feeling of fullness as he pressed as deep as he could go before pulling them slowly out and plunging them back in again. His eyes remained locked on hers as he worked her body, maintaining a running dialogue the entire time.

"You like that? You like my fingers inside you?" He wiggled his fingers deep inside her to illustrate his point. "You want me to do it harder?" Once again he demonstrated and on the second thrust her back arched up to meet his hand as it slammed into her. "Yeah, you like that, don't you, you like to fuck my fingers." He repeated the hard thrusts a few more times before slowing down again.

He kept on talking as he stroked into her, continually altering his pace and carefully avoiding touching her clit so that she couldn't quite achieve the orgasm she felt like she was on the brink of. "You liked it when I fucked your mouth too, didn't you? When I got rough and shoved it in there and made you swallow it?" Another deep punishing thrust accompanied those words and Anna pulled against her restraints, desperate to grab his hand and grind it into herself to reach completion.

Grant's smile widened and shook his head as he let his fingers slide out to play at the entrance to her aching tunnel, the pads of his fingers tracing her inner lips lightly. "I've got you at my mercy, remember? And I could do this all night long. Do you like being tied up while I play with your pussy?" She moaned out a yes and he stroked deep once again, murmuring something beyond her hearing, but she thought she heard the words "good girl" in there somewhere.

Anna gasped the word yes over and over in time with his thrusts, finding herself grateful that he didn't seem to expect any more of a response since her brain and mouth were no longer working together. All she could think about were those two fingers and those two eyes and that constant stream of erotic taunting. Her face grew hotter and hotter, the blood pounding hard in her ears, and through it all she couldn't tear her eyes away from his. He pinned her in place with his gaze as he spoke, making sure she heard every word.

"You want more, though, don't you? I know you do, you keep getting wetter, trying to fuck back against my hand. You want me to make you come, is that it? Do you want to come?"

"Yes, yes, yes." She was so close, so close just a few more and she would be there.

"Oh I'm gonna make you come, babe. But not yet." He stared intently into her eyes as he slid his fingers out of her gasping core. She squeezed her eyes closed and wailed in disappointment as she felt the climax ebb away once again. Then she froze. His fingers had slid just a few scant inches to press lightly against the tiny puckered hole in back. She held her breath as he made tiny circles against it, rubbing her copious juices into the delicate skin.

"Tell me again. Do you want to come?"

He held her breath and kept her eyes closed, a million different impulses warring within her. "I...I..." she stammered, unsure what exactly he as asking her and unsure what her answer would be in any case. She wanted to say yes and no at the same time, wanted to simultaneously pull away and press back against his searching digit. Her entire body ached for release, she just wasn't sure if this was the way she wanted to achieve it.

"Anna," he said, his voice dark and heavy with intent as his finger pressed more firmly against her. "Do you want to come?"

She gritted her teeth, squeezed her eyes tighter and whispered her answer. "Yes."

Without hesitation the finger popped through the tight muscle and eased inside her. It was a strange sensation, not necessarily uncomfortable as well lubricated as she was, but strange. After a moment he began to work the finger barely in and out and she gasped as the pleasure swelled once again. As distracted as she was by this new sensation and with her eyes closed she didn't notice what else Grant was up to until she heard a buzzing noise and her eyes flew open just in time to see green eyes glittering down at her and a mischievous smile cross his face as the tip of her clit was suddenly lit on fire.

At least that's what it felt like as her body exploded with white hot heat the second he touched her with the vibrator. His finger slid deep inside her dark hole and the vibrator pressed firmly against her wet flesh, but to her it all blended into wave after wave of intense pleasure washing over her, continuing well past the point of comfort as Grant continued to hold the vibrator against her clit, not letting her come down until she was gasping for air and trembling all over. Finally, when he felt she couldn't take anymore, he set the toy down and then slowly slid his finger out, his mouth twitching in satisfied amusement at the little disappointed whimper she made when it popped free.

Grant reached underneath her, rolling her to the side just enough to pull the knots loose and begin to unwind the scarf. He freed her arms and legs and moved the limp limbs into more comfortable positions to relieve the stiffness of her muscles. Anna let him manipulate her body, unable to assist or resist. Her mind was still working, however, and she couldn't help thinking that as amazing as it had been, the entire time the orgasm continued she'd been aware of missing something, her body clenching at the aching emptiness deep inside her that was only teased by his wiggling finger.

Eventually she became aware of firm hands rubbing the muscles of her arms, the warm, hard body pressing along her own soft curves, and especially the throbbing stiff member prodding her hip. She rolled toward him settling herself more firmly against him and heard the low rumble of his satisfied groan as he shifted himself to lay between her legs, his erection laying heavily against her sensitized folds. She shivered as his lips brushed hers, pressing gently for only a second before drifting over her cheek and resting against her ear.

"Did you like that?"

She rubbed herself against him in response, trying to capture his thick head and pull him inside her, but her thighs were still trembling from exertion and she couldn't quite get herself in the right position.

Panthem
Panthem
857 Followers