Turning of the Stars Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthem
Panthem
857 Followers

"Mmhm, I thought so. Do you want to get fucked now?"

"Yes," she growled, her own voice unrecognizable to her with its husky need.

They turned at the same moment and captured each others lips as Grant slid home inside her, both of them moaning into the other's mouth as they rocked against each other; tongues tangling wetly with each other as flesh came together in muffled slaps. There was that fullness she was missing before, that satisfying feeling of being stretched and claimed by the powerful muscle working inside her.

Anna clutched at Grant's back and shoulders, pulling his weight down on top of her body, reveling in finally being able to take an active role in the proceedings. It didn't take too many strokes to bring Anna right back to the cusp and she wrapped her legs tightly around Grant's hips as he began to thrust wildly, pushing them both over the edge together as their hoarse cries filled the room.

Grant rolled to his back, pulling her with him so she lay draped languidly over his body. He trailed his fingers up and down her spine, soothing her trembling muscles as they both tried to catch their breath and gather their wits. Eventually Grant softened enough that he slipped out from between her legs and she shifted so she was tucked up against his side, his arm wrapped tightly around her.

"Wow," she finally whispered, wishing she could think of something more profound to say after such an intense experience.

"Yeah." He nodded his head and she knew by the stunned look on his face that he understood her lack of words.

They lay there in silence, their breathing growing more regular and then slowing into the deep rhythmic breath of sleep as they drifted off together still wrapped tightly in each others arms.

Panthem
Panthem
857 Followers