Turning Out Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began battering his cock head against her hymen, stretching and straining it as he worked the front part of her pussy tunnel open. Then he suddenly thrust hard, putting all his weight behind his monster cock. It ripped through her cherry in a blast of pain and a cry of agony, and then drove deep into her guts. She felt impaled on the big spear of flesh. Her eyes and teeth clenched in agony as she shuddered in helpless despair. Never had she imagined she could feel such pain from inside herself. The big black man chuckled in amusement, and then drew back and thrust forward again. He dove atop her, crushing her breasts against his chest as he mashed his lips down on hers once more. His cock sank to the hilt in her trembling belly as he ground himself into her. He raised himself on his elbows, gripping her hair as he grinned down at her. "Didja like that, my pretty lil' white girl? Yeah baby girl... You should be happy as fuck cuz' you got it all now... Yeah you got a great big black nigger cock all up in your lily white pussy."

He beamed down at her as he rolled his hips from side to side and ground himself into her soft underbelly. "Say I love it, you lil' white trash bitch!" He snarled. "Tell me you fuckin' love it, you dirty lil' cracker slut!"

"I...I...I...I...looooove iiiiiiitttttt," she sobbed miserably. He laughed and ground his hips some more, his big black cock twisting around in her guts. "Say... Fuck me good and hard...you big strong nigger stud...Say it!"

"Fu...fuck me... yo...you b...b...big strong...Ni...nigger," she whined in shame and humiliation. Angela panted in discomfort, gasping for breath as the world reeled around her. "AAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!" she wailed, as he jerked his cock back and punched it in with a savage stroke. Her head smashed back and her body shook in pain as he laughed and bit the side of her throat.

His ass began to rise and fall as he fucked into her, his long thick tube of dark male fuck meat sliding in and out of her tight, straining pussy lips. Her feet jerked, twitched, and flopped as he drove his huge black cock down into her helpless body.

Her hands lay helplessly above her. She was naked, shivering, trembling, and sobbing in fear and sorrow as the big, cruel black thug made free use of her virginal young body.

She felt his huge, black cock straining and stretching her pussy tunnel, felt, for the first time in her life, the movement of a mans cock inside her belly, felt it stroking against the walls of her pussy, felt it jabbing against the very bottom, the very base of her cunt tunnel, perhaps her womb. Her only remaining hope was that he would not kill her when he was done. That he would give her back her clothes and set her free, and that she could somehow convince people that nothing had happened, that she had perhaps, driven off on her own. Her insides ached so much she thought he must have torn her apart inside. Perhaps she would bleed to death now.

He growled like an animal as his body rubbed and ground against her, and his hands continued to mercilessly mash her big fat titties together and stroke roughly up and down her body. They jammed underneath her and cupped her firm round buttocks, yanking her upwards to meet his strokes, increasing the pain and the force of his terrible piercing thrusts. He began fucking her harder and harder, thrusting in faster and faster. His breathing became harsher and more ragged as his hands yanked her against him with renewed savagery. Then he let out a long low grunt of pleasure, a short growl, and his brutal rutting and humping slowed and finally halted.

Angela knew he had finished. That filled her with both hope and nausea. Hope, that he would now let her go, and nausea that he had spilled his seed inside her womb. Then there was fear, fear that he would kill her now that he was done violating her. He sighed in pleasure and smiled down at her, sliding his hands over her face, and down along the side of her neck. "What a fine, fuckin' piece of young white ass," he sighed.

He sat up and pulled his softening cock out from between her cunt lips. He began to dress, as Angela gingerly cupped her sore pussy and sat up, examining herself for mutilation or blood. She looked around for the first time, now that her eyes had adjusted to the darkness. They were in a small hallway of some kind, filthy, with garbage everywhere. There was only a little light, coming from windows high up on the wall.

The big black man knelt beside her suddenly, and she immediately forgot her surroundings. "P...please let me go," she begged him desperately. "I won't tell anyone what happened or what you look like! I promise!" Angela pleaded with her attacker.

"I' ma not gonna be letting fine white pussy like this get away, no siree!" He snickered and grinned as he cupped her pubic mound. "It's just gonna be worth too damn much baby girl."

She was trying to understand what he meant when he roughly rolled her onto her belly. He pulled the jacket and shirt, and the remains of her bra off her shoulders, and then he pulled her hands up behind her. He tied her wrists together at the small of her back, then gripped her by the hair and one arm and dragged her to her feet. He held her by one arm as he pushed her towards the plywood opening.

"My...my clothes," she gasped. "You won't be needing any," he sniggered. He pushed her outside, and Angela gasped in shock to find herself outside naked. She squinted her big green eyes in the bright sunlight as the man half walked; half dragged her towards her Uncle's car. He unlocked the trunk, then shoved her roughly into it and slammed it down on her. Again, she was in darkness. The car started, and then began to move. Angela moaned in terror and misery, trying to free her wrists from the tight, pinching knots. The car drove over rough roads, starting and stopping. Ten minutes passed before it stopped. The engine cut out and she stared up at the roof in fear, wondering what would happen when he let her out. She imagined they were by the side of a road somewhere and she was going to end up in the proverbial ditch.

The trunk lifted and again her eyes were forced to blink and squint in the bright sunshine. He reached in and pulled her out by the arm, then marched her across a concrete floor. They were in a large building, some kind of warehouse or other. It was abandoned, with all the windows broken out. There were some chairs and tables scattered over on one side and to Angela's absolute horror, at least a dozen people were sitting around there drinking and talking. She struggled helplessly, trying to turn around, to run away, but the black man held her easily, dragging the whimpering girl forward until they were in the midst of the group. "Hey, Cletus, what ya got there?" one of the black men drawled. "Got me some fine fresh white pussy," the big man chuckled.

"Nice tits on her," someone said.

"Nice pussy too," Cletus drawled.

"Where'd you find it?" another man asked.

"It came with the car."

Angela stared at the concrete below her feet, mortified beyond measure. She wished now that he had killed her. This was worse than being dead, worse than anything. He gripped her hair and forced her head up, and she was forced to see the group before her. They were not really men, she saw, or at least, not all of them.

At least half were not much older than she was, and there were a few women there. The presence of the women somehow embarrassed her even more, especially since they were sneering and snickering along with the males.

"Bet she was whining and squealing like a stuck pig when you rode her," one of the men said. "She was a fucking cherry, Dawg, you better believe her lil' white ass squealed." Cletus said.

"No shit!"

"How about that."

"What you gonna do with her?"

"Train her fine white ass to work the streets for me, Cletus said, as if it were obvious.

"You ain't never gonna be able to properly train this young ass little white bitch, Cletus baby," one of the women, snorted.

"Oh yeah Shaniqua, you just watch me bitch," Cletus growled at her.

"I wouldn't mind tearing me off a piece of that lily white ass Homey," one of the black guys said, as his dark hateful eyes roamed all over her lush, voluptuous naked body.

"Y' all can get as much as you want, my nigga's!" Cletus said excitedly. "It's a fuckin' free introductory offer, no charge at all for any of my homies," he sniggered.

"Hot damn!" someone breathed excitedly.

"C'mon y'all let's get her fine white ass up on the table y'all," another one growled, getting to his feet. Cletus led her up to a cheap wooden table and turned her around, then shoved her back against it. She was soon surrounded by a dozen grinning black faces as Cletus laid her on the table, her ass up at one edge, her legs wide apart. Tears trickled down from her closed eyes as Angela prayed fervently and desperately for death.

Then a hand slapped across her cheek and she cried out in pain. "I want you to watch this, white girl," Cletus glared. "Shit! Lookey...Lookey here... Seems like she don't much, like looking at all these big ugly niggers," one of the women said. "Well, fuck what she likes and don't like... She's gonna fuckin' look," Cletus snapped.

Half a dozen hands were all over her soft body, stroking her inner thighs and belly and squeezing, kneading her big round tits and cruelly twisting and pinching her sore nipples. Others painfully mauled and probed her aching pussy and ass. Angela watched as one of the vicious black guys stepped up between her legs and pulled his pants down, exposing a thick black cock. She thought that surely God wouldn't let her undergo such horror.

Then she saw and felt the cock pressing against her womanhood, then thrusting into her with a wild, hard spiking motion that buried half of it in an instant.

She cried out in pain, which only brought jeers and catcalls from the surrounding men and women. The man began pumping his cock inside her, forcing it deep, burying it to the hilt in her fuck tunnel. He gripped her thighs as he prodded his big black tool into her, driving it straight up her cunt pipe, slapping his hips into her ass cheeks as he grunted in pleasure.

The table jerked and her breasts wobbled up and down as he pounded his cock into her soft belly. She groaned in misery and stared up at the ceiling, trying to pretend she wasn't here, trying to tune out the laughing, jeering crowd of people around her. That was impossible, of course, not only because of their noise, but because they kept slapping and pinching her still aching breasts as the man drove his massive cock into her. In minutes, he had finished and pulled away. Another man took his place, then another, then another, then another. Some held her thighs down, while others lifted her legs and shoved them back against her chest. Another man raised her legs high and pulled her ankles over his shoulders. Angela fell into a numbed state of semi-consciousness that was broken only when someone gripped her hair and roughly dragged her body further onto the table. She cried out in pain as whoever it was tore at her hair, pulling her head right over the other side so it fell down. She stared from upside down, the world twisted and distorted from this angle. She tried to raise her head but someone shoved it down and she saw a cock pressing against her mouth. It pushed inside, as a man demanded she suck him off.

She trembled in new misery, but sucked as she'd been ordered. A man was still raping her pussy, pounding his cock into her guts as he held her thighs wide apart. Someone or ones were squeezing her big round breasts, digging their fingers into the soft tit meat, pinching the nipples cruelly. The cock in her mouth was moving in and out just like the man... Cletus, had done at the other building, but this one was moving deeper, almost gagging her each time it pushed in. She tried to fend it off with her tongue but failed.

Then it thrust in especially hard and she felt it punch right through into her throat. Her eyes went round and she tried to scream, but not a sound escaped. She tried to grab it, but her hands were still tied beneath her. Her legs were likewise, tightly held, and hands were squeezing her head to hold it in place. She could neither move nor protest as the thick black cock slid down her gullet, shutting off all her air and making her guts twist and heave. "Swallow that big black cock, white girl," someone laughed.

"Deep throat that fat black cock, you lil' white bitch," a woman sneered, the words punctuated by a hard slap against her right tit. She trembled violently as the cock slid down her throat all the way to the base, and she found her nose pressed against the black man's crotch as his balls dangled down against her cheeks. He began to fuck her throat, sliding his big black staff up and down inside her as she struggled desperately to keep from throwing up.

The cock slid back and forth, back and forth, up and down, as her vision was filled with sparkling lights, her head throbbed, and she began to pass out. She never would have thought something could have completely distracted her from a crude raping, but this had. She paid no attention to the man rutting into her pussy as her chest burned with the need for air. Then the cock slid out, the cock head popping free of her throat and pulling out of her mouth. She drew in great, ragged, heaving breaths of air as she was assaulted by a fresh wave of laughter and lewd, crude remarks.

The wet cock was rubbed against her face as she gasped for breath, but she didn't care. All that mattered now was that she could breath. Her chest heaved as she coughed and panted desperately. "How you like the taste of big nigger cock, bitch?" someone sneered. The cock pushed into her mouth again, and before she could plead with them, it rammed down her throat once more. It pumped in and out, sawing against her tonsils as the man fucked her throat.

Angela could do nothing but pray he finished before she died. The pain was slight, the discomfort was terrible, and the panic almost as bad. She felt something on her torso, a body, Hands gripped her big round creamy white tit bags and then something hard, long, thick and warm was pushed between them and then someone crushed the fat mammary meat around it. She paid it only slight attention.

There was a pause in fucking her pussy as one man finished and another guy took his place. Then that resumed. Again, she paid little heed, all her focus on the cock in her throat.

Her head was pounding and her chest was burning, and as she started to fade out the cock slid out and she could breathe once again. As she sucked in some air, someone raised her head up so she was looking down the length of her body, or rather looking at another fat black cock sliding in and out of her ample cleavage. Another black guy now straddled her belly, squeezing her fat creamy white tits tightly around his cock as he leered down at her, taunting her with his tongue.

Then her head was yanked back and the cock was shoved down her throat once again. It fucked faster and faster, and then drove balls deep and seemed to throb and shake inside her gullet. She felt the hands gripping her head tighten, digging deep into her scalp. Then the cock started to soften and it was pulled back up and out of her mouth. She moaned weakly, but they had no pity on her.

Another big black guy moved in, he shoved his huge ebony cock down her throat, and started fucking hard and fast. He fucked it in and out as the light started to fade, and then her vision disappeared entirely. She fainted from lack of air. Luckily for her, or maybe not, Cletus noticed her skin turning blue and shoved the guy fucking her throat back. "You trying to kill my fuckin' new white 'ho, you dumb muthafucka?!" he snarled. He shoved the others away and slapped her awake, pulling her to a sitting position on the edge of the table and holding her there as her eyes slowly blinked open a little bit and her breathing became stronger. He noticed the rags he tied her hands with were coming loose and he re-tied them. Then he pushed her upper eyelids open with his thumbs, growling under his breath. "You dumb asshole's don't know how to handle a piece of ass like this," he growled. "This lil' white bitch is worth a god damn fortune, and any of you dumb ass niggas that fuck her up for me are gonna die!"

"Damn, Cletus, how the fuck is we supposed to know the lil' cracker bitch's dumb ass didn't know how to hold her breath when she's sucking a niggas cock?" someone asked angrily. "The lil' white trash bitch, didn't even know how to suck a cock when I found her young ass," Cletus explained. "She doesn't know shit about fuckin' and getting fucked... I told all y'all that she was a fuckin' virgin before I got her...She went to a damn Catholic school."

"Lil' white virgin bitch," one of the women giggled.

Cletus jerked back on her hair, making her moan in pain. "Y'all all right now bitch?" he glared, shaking her head.

She moaned in response. He clamped his hands around her face and pressed his own against it, making her look at him. "She all right," he snorted, "But nobody fucks her face for now."

"How bout' her asshole?" a bunch of the black guys asked.

"I get that shit first homies," Cletus grinned, to much hooting and applause. He pulled the dazed white girl off the table and sat her in one of the chairs, then looked around for a drink.

"Yo G, fetch me that damn can of coke over there, man," he ordered, pointing at a can.

"Come on, Cletus my man, let's fuck her some more," another guy said impatiently.

"Yeah, quit fuckin' around with her, let's just all fuck her white ass some more dude... I really want another shot at that lil' white bitch's pussy," someone else complained.

"I'm giving her some damn time to wake her ass up," Cletus grinned. Someone shouted out, "what the fuck you talkin' bout', man?"

"The dumb little bitch doesn't know her own fuckin' name right now. She ain't gonna remember half the shit that's still gonna happens to her lil' white ass... I want her to remember every god damn thing!" He pressed the can of soda to her lips, and then poured it into her mouth until she began drinking automatically. He pulled up a chair and sat next to her then, as the gang, impatient and bored, began to drift back to other tables. Cletus sat watching her, idly adding up how much money a little white girl like this could make for him working the streets. He figured a couple of thousand a night easy. Tits like hers were in high demand, so was a pretty little face and ass like hers. He was gonna be rich if he worked this right. He stroked her hair, patting her head, cooing to her, getting her to drink the coke, and then eat some chocolate.

"Baby...Baby..." he turned her face to him. "Wha's yo name, baby girl?" She blinked dazedly, and he shook her head a little harder. "What is your name?" he said again carefully.

"A...An...Angela," she breathed.

"Good... that's a good girl," he smiled, patting her on her head.

"What's your last name?"

She thought for a minute. "Ciccone," she whispered.

"Good girl," he smiled. "What school do you go to?"

"To...To... St. Mary's," she sighed, closing her eyes weakly.

"How old are you, bitch?"

E...eight...teen... almost n...nineteen," Angela, stated tiredly.

He got her to tell him where she lived... What her phone number was... How many brothers and sisters she had, along with some other personal shit. He wanted her mind working again. He didn't want her so dazed and numb she forgot what in the hell was happening to her or going on. He'd never turned out a white bitch, so he could pimp for her ass, but he knew a few dudes that had.

They were unanimous that you had to show them that their pussies weren't made of gold, which you had to fuck the living shit out of them, so hard and so much that fuckin' jizz is leaking out of their fuckin' ears so they would accept being fucked by strangers with casual nonchalance.