Turning Out Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rorshak
Rorshak
52 Followers

Her getting brutally ass fucked and begging the man the entire time to fuck her harder. Her taking two cocks, three cocks, four cocks at the same time and then finally a half dozen at once. Her being titty fucked, her licking Arlene's pussy, her and Darlene writhing together in lesbian embraces. Suddenly she felt her cunt start to get hot and wet. "Oh my god", she thought. "What's happening to me?"

She could do nothing to stop him, and she knew that her family and parents would spit on her if she ever returned. Her life was effectively over, and though she cried for a little while, she began to accept that her only life now was with Cletus and Darlene.

That night he put her to work on the streets. Her first trick was a middle-aged Hispanic man. She sucked and then fucked him in a motel for a hundred bucks. She turned a dozen tricks that first night and twenty-five the next. She gave Cletus all her money, of course, but she didn't mind that. The sex was too wonderful to care about money. Not only was she coming with almost every trick, but also she got off on parading her spandex clad ass up and down the street, being lusted after by all men.

It had been a long road from a virgin Catholic schoolgirl to a slutty cock crazy whore, but she had sped down it with remarkable speed. It was not a road she would have taken herself. It had been forced on her. Still, she couldn't find herself regretting it.

Getting thirty to fifty big hard black cocks, a day was far more fun than practicing the rosary and helping her mother clean up the house. She only wished Cletus had found her and made her his much sooner.

Rorshak
Rorshak
52 Followers