All Comments on 'Turning Point'

by gladiator111

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
BDSM Fetish

Wrong catagory this is BDSM and fetishes not loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Development

I enjoyed the interaction between this married couple and how their openess has brought them closer together. This story could be developed with the husband submitting more to his wife, and she in turn could submit to a dominant black man. She could be replacing that black vibrator with a big, black cock while her husband holds his collared slave slut wife's leash to keep her in place for her new dominant Master. Please continue with this story's development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
LET'S HAVE MORE.

I THOUGHT THE STORY WAS EXCELLENT.. NOW IT SHOULD CONTINUE SO THE WIFE BECOMES MORE OF A DOMME....AND FINALY CUCKOLDS HER HUBBY AND HUMILIATES HIM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A VERY Loving Wife

Great story. I loved how we got to see it from each person's point of view. Radical but believable change in her persona. Thanks and keep up the good work.

georgekaplangeorgekaplanover 11 years ago
wow!

loved the story why no more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I was on my knees,a rather large cock moving in and out of my willing arse.My husband was watching,this is what he wanted.He has a nice cock,7 inches,i like anal sex,he makes me cumm when he arse fucks me.I always want more,one day he said how much do you think you can take in your arse,i laughed and said as much as i can get.He said i would like to see that.He approached Rob,a nice guy from his work,who he had seen in the shower.We are in our 50s,Rob is 38.He asked Rob over,i wore the shortest,tightest skirt i could,with pantyhose,no panties,First i sat opposite Rob,my legs apart,then after awhile i served drinks,to Rob,then to my husband bending over so he could see my pantyhosed arse.My husband just came straight out with it,lifting my skirt and said would you like to fuck her arse Rob.I kept bending,he said really,you bet.So it was that i was on my knees after him easing his 10 inch,very thick cock into my rectum and he had already cumm once,very soon after entering me,(i had orgasmed 6 times already),and he was still slowly fucking my arse after about an hour.I felt him move quicker,i tried to clench his cock with my anal muscles but i was so stretched i couldnt.I heard my husband,go on fuck the shit out of her and with that he moved right over me and pounded my arse,long,deep,then the impossible,all the way out and straight back in.I started to scream,pain,pleasure, orgasm,all at the same time as i heard him say take it,take it and he emptied his cumm deep into me again.I collapsed forward,after awhile he moved out of me,i thought he was going to suck my insides out,then i felt empty.I lay on the bed,my husband let Rob out,then the second part of the deal,Rob lay down and i lowered my just fucked arse down onto his mouth and for the nexy half hour,he licked, sucked , tongued all that cumm from me as i pushed it out onto his face.We have used Rob again,how i love that huge cock up me,but we have also experienced 2 other guys, both about the same as Rob.Our newest was an older lady,largish hips,who answered our ad,for big cock,and she did my arse with a 12inch,very very thick strap-on.When she did me the fIrst time,she got behind me and i couldnt quite take it,so she lay down and told me to face her and to to sit down on it.My husband positioned it and i sat down on it,the massive head finally entering me and then slowly my arse swallowed the whole lot,juice shooting from my pussy all over Jeanette as i took it all the way.She then rolled me over on my back and that woman gave me the best anal fuck i have ever had.Of course she didnt have to worry about staying hard and she would go slow,then really quick,juice splashing from me,then slow,quick again and my arse was fucked for about 4 hours,my husband providing the cumm as he stroked himself and shot all over me.When she eased out,my hole wouldnt close,so she pushed her hand inside and moving slowly backwards told me to clench my muscles around her hand.It worked,i was still a bit open.I look forward to her visit more than the guys,but my husband insists on at least one guy a week so he can get to eat the cumm from my arse.Wish we had of done it sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some nig degenerate pathetic attempt at writing.

Illiterate and talentless ! "1*" .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wifey Takes Husband To Task!

Excellent! Just how it should be as written, many marriages would end up surviving and better communications between the couple could prevent it coming to this point but shit happens when there's many moving parts in a family

shymaleashymaleaover 6 years ago

my girlfriend does the same wearing slutty outfits,teasing men and she loves to dress me in slutty stockings&heels,she invited a uncle of hers,his wife died last year,he,s 68years old and she told him about our dress up games,he loves it,and make me watch,i love it.Keep writing your fantasies please,so hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope this is a true story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant, have recently recovered from illness, and am reigniting my sex life with my wife, along very similar lines, so I can relate to this story entirely, we are not planning to involve any other people at this point, although I must admit watching my wife dressed up as a slut with another woman really does appeal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous