Turning the Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes were adjusting to the blackness before them – he could feel the bindings of the mask across his eyes, blocking his vision. The surface tickled his eyelashes a bit, making him think of his own blindfolds – covered with a layer of sheepskin for the comfort of the wearer. He wriggled his body, feeling the rubber slide under his back and butt, again, with that liquid feel. He could feel the cool air caressing his skin, causing goose flesh across his chest, abs and legs; as well as rippling across his ball sack. He noted that his cock felt warm, as though wrapped or covered.

He tried to cry out, looking for a response, but only a muffled "hmlpfh" escaped him. He wriggled more, testing the straps that bound him, feeling their constriction and tightness. His skin squeaked against the rubber surface, nearly masking the sounds he tried to make with his throat.

"Ah, it seems that you are awakened. That is good," a voice sounded from nearby. "I was afraid that all of my planning would have been for naught." There was a familiar ring to the cadence and sound of the voice, but Mark was too apprehensive to recall where he'd heard it before. "And, I'm sorry about the restraints, but I need to make sure that you will behave for me. If you wish, I can remove the gag. I'm sure you must have a thirst and need to be sated."

Mark nodded his head against the rubber. "And don't worry about screaming or yelling. I'm quite sure that you will not be able to be heard from where we are. We are quite all alone, I can assure you of that." Mark felt hands against his face, pulling the cloth from around and from inside his mouth. "Raise your head as much as you can, and I will allow you something to drink."

Mark raised his head as best he could, and felt something pushed between his lips. At first, he pulled away from the object, unfamiliar with its texture and size. "Do not be alarmed. It is just a rather interestingly shaped straw to drink from." Mark eased back onto the object, feeling as though a rubber cock was being placed in his mouth. He could feel the rubbery texture against his teeth and there was no warmth to the object. He slowly suckled on the dick, tasting the cold water coming from the head into his mouth.

Mark sucked long and hard on the rubber cock, the refreshing water rolling over his tongue and down his throat. "Where... where am I?" he croaked, hearing the dryness in his voice. "What is going on here? What have you done with me?" he asked, trying to keep any trace of panic from his tone.

"All your questions will be answered quite assuredly, but just not at this moment. It will suffice to say that you are relatively safe, at this time. How safe you remain depends a lot upon your actions." Again, the cadence and texture to the sounds sparked something in Mark's mind, but he was still too muddled to make the connection. "And the affects of the drug will wear off soon enough. Rest assured, my captive friend, that nothing has been done to harm you in any way. You are far to impressive a specimen of manhood for that to happen."

Mark felt mildly amused by this. He had used a similar line on a frightened virginal submissive once, trying to make the sub feel more comfortable during his first experience being fucked while tied down. Mark was beginning to understand the apprehension the sub had first shown at having his hands and feet tied together, with his head against the pillows. Not having the freedom of movement was not a feeling that Mark was enjoying.

"Now, I will tell you, that if you perform the requests made of you in a manner that is pleasing to me, I will ease the tightness of the restraints used upon your body. I am quite sure that you are uncomfortable in this position, and you have no reason to trust in me at this point. But, be assured, that I am a person of my word."

Mark nodded slowly, in supplication to these words. "What do you want?"

There was a shuffling noise, of some object being picked up. Mark heard a whoosh in the air and felt a stinging smack on his right thigh, and he cried out.

"Please do not show any insolence to me. I will tell you what I wish for you to know and I will tell it to you when I am quite ready to. Do not ask any questions, unless directed to do so. Do you understand?"

Mark's thigh warmed to the sting of the hit. He nodded his head to let the man know he understood.

"Now, then. What I will tell you is this: you are in my home. It is early on Saturday morning – approximately 9:30. You have been acquired by me to provide amusement for as long as I should wish to be amused. Last evening, as you left The Rack, you were drugged and brought here. I felt that you make an amusing diversion for a while."

"But..." Mark began to ask another question, only to be cut short by a sharp pull on his cock. "OW!"

"Did I not tell you about your insolence? Please do not test me again. The results shall be less than preferred for you." Mark felt that the man's hand was still on his cock, squeezing it gently in the covering. "Well, you do seem to be enjoying this!" the man exclaimed as Mark felt his cock growing.

"Please, just...." Mark was cut short by another hard tug on his cock, and a slap to his balls. He fell silent, but he felt his dick continue to stiffen and grow. He'd never been in this type of situation; while he felt some fear and apprehension, it was strangely exciting and arousing to Mark.

"Hmmm," the man said. "This is becoming and interesting moment, indeed." Mark felt the man slide his hand up and down the shaft of his stiffening cock, pulling Mark's erection from him. He felt another hand slowly massaging the area beneath his balls, sending a wave of pleasure through him. Mark could feel the material around his cock stretch somewhat to contain the growth, but there was pressure squeezing in, as though the material only had a limited amount of give. Mark felt mixed sensations at this – while the constraint was not causing him any pain, it was getting uncomfortably snug, which was also making it feel highly erotic. If anything, this device, which would seem to contain the cock and not allow a full erection, was having the opposite effect on Mark – his dick continued to get fuller and harder in the sheath.

"Very good. Very good, indeed." The man continued stroking Mark's cock and moved his other hand from his balls to his nipples. "Let's see what this will do for you. And what it will do for me, as well." The man flicked at Mark's right nipple, causing him to flinch. "Ah, very good." He continued toying with Mark's right nipple, feeling it stiffen and grow to his ministrations.

The man leaned closer to Mark and began toying with his left nipple. Mark could feel the pressure of the man's body and flesh against his side. He could tell that the man was nude, and that his skin was fairly smooth and hairless. Mark flexed his fingers a bit, trying to feel more of the alien flesh, but the man pinched his left nipple hard. "No, no. You are not allowed that. You must wait and be patient, my good man." Mark dropped his fingers back to the rubber surface and the man gently massaged his left nipple.

"When you obey, you get pleasure. When you do not do as you are told, or take initiatives that are not yours to take, there.... Well, there will be negative repercussions to your actions. Do you understand?"

"Yes," he replied, feeling more aroused at the man's touch. But, Mark was also feeling that there was more to his arousal. Mark had been involved with a few submissives that were into body worship – and Mark did not have a problem with them licking every inch of his body and rubbing him all over. Mark enjoyed the sensuality of it all.

Mark felt the man's hand leave his cock; as well as the pressure of his body against Mark's. He heard a drawer open and some shuffling within the drawer. There was the sound of something tearing – a bag perhaps? "I'm rather enjoying the way this is going. If you keep this up and behave, you will have a most enjoyable time." The man began stroking Mark's cock again, but also was removing the sheath. "This should make you more comfortable, I think."

The man continued to stroke on Mark's cock, stirring his balls into action; creating the shots of cum that, he could hope, would be released. Mark's balls tightened a bit, pulling up against his cock. It felt good to have another man's hands on his cock, pulling and stroking his stiff shaft.

Mark tensed as he felt a cold liquid being poured over his cock. The man stopped stroking for a moment and then began sliding up and down the shaft, smearing the slippery fluid along his cock. It soon began warming to the touch and the friction he was supplying. "There, that should help some. Now for this..."

Mark felt the man tug on his cock again, and felt another constricting device on his head. Slowly, this new sheath was rolled down along his shaft, encasing his cock. He realized that a condom was being put on. Mark didn't know if it was the rubber or the after affects of whatever drug had been used on him, but his cock was feeling less than it had before. He could still feel the pressure of the condom and the man's hand rubbing it, but it just seemed less so. Mark's face clenched lightly, trying to comprehend what was happening.

"Ah, judging by the look, I would dare say that you are a bit confused. I have used lube and a condom on your impressive member. The lubricant has a desensitizing additive, so that I can keep you around longer. I find it much less troublesome than trying to force a pill down your throat. And, there are fewer side affects."

Mark was feeling the pleasure lessen in his cock. He had a lubricant similar to what the man must be using. He'd used it on guys that had never been fucked before, or were afraid of Mark's cock splitting them open. Mark didn't understand it. Sure, he did have a big cock, standing 9 inches erect, and it was fairly thick, but once a guy relaxed, their ass opened willingly to his cock, and they were always crying out for him to slam it deeper and harder up their ass.

Mark had even fucked a some tops a few years ago on a weekend trip to a friend's dungeon play space. One of the tops was being mouthy and bitching about the equipment and that he had better stuff at home. So, they all decided that the guy needed to go fuck himself – but since that was impossible, a few had taken turns shoving their cocks deep in his ass. After a few minutes of pounding, he'd loosened up, demanding to be fucked harder, all the while being force fed cock after cock. He'd ended up sucking off 4 guys, each shooting their loads over his face and chest, while five of them had fucked him. He'd shot 3 loads jerking on his cock while getting plugged from both sides. They'd ended up letting him stay the whole weekend, too. He became everybody's favorite meat sandwich. It was nothing for him to have his cock up some guys ass, while being fucked from behind, all the while chowing down on some other hot cock. In one weekend, he went from being a 'never-been-fucked Top' to being a versatile switch that liked a hard cock any way he could get it.

"Hmm. You must be having some enjoyable thoughts..." the man trailed off. "I must tell you, though, that I have done this quite a few times before, and never had any issues with my actions. Today, however, with you, I am feeling more than just aroused and excited." The man twisted next to Mark, and he felt his cock brush along his arm. The man's cock felt hard and thick against his arm, radiating heat. He shifted back, drawing his cock across Mark's arm again, leaving a trail of pre-cum on his skin.

"But, I have always kept these adventures on a very un-personal level – never offering information or gestures to my prey. You, however, have stirred something in my psyche. You've touched me in a way that makes me feel more about you than I have about any other in the past. Why is that?"

Mark did not answer. He didn't know quite what to say to his captor. He shrugged his shoulders as best he could, given the restraints. " I don't know."

"I am feeling that I must address you. While I know your name, I do not feel quite comfortable enough to call you that. But, I feel that I wish to personalize this more for the both of us. I shall call you... Angel. For, while you surely are not the purest of thought, strutting around in your leather as you do, I find something in you that stirs me." Mark again felt the man's body shift positions, and soon felt his moist lips on his nipples. Mark groaned at this new pleasure. "You may address me as.... King."

Mark trembled slightly as King's tongue flicked across his nipples, followed by teeth and small, nipping bites. "King, sir," Mark began, assuming a roll of subservience. "May I have another drink of water, sir?"

King leaned back and Mark felt the straw placed in his mouth. "I have a fondness for large male genitalia. I had this straw made from a large phallic toy that was purchased at a store. I had the center drilled out and some soft tubing inserted, much as a catheter would be. I find it to be a most impressive drinking utensil. Especially in moments like this."

Mark actually felt that he was enjoying the dildo straw in his mouth. Mark had sucked a few cocks in his time. He had really enjoyed tying a guy down once and sucking his on his cock for over 2 hours. And it was a glorious cock to behold, as well. He had met the guy at the gym one time, and they were both impressed with the physical prowess of the other. The chatted a bit in the locker room, making plans to meet in a few days to work out together. They had similar builds and physiques, with Mark standing just a few inches taller than him. After working out, they both stepped to the showers and continued talking. During their chatter, the guy's dick had started to grow, embarrassing him. Mark assured him that it was OK, he liked a hard dick to look at, and he rubbed his cock into motion. Both men continued working their stiff cocks, enjoying the site of the other man jerking off. They heard a sound as another man entered the shower area and turned away. "Maybe we need to continue this elsewhere," Mark had suggested.

They had gone back to Mark's place and fooled around a bit. The man asked where the bathroom was, and Mark told him where it was. The guy, however went to the wrong door – the one leading to Mark's playroom. "Well," the guy said, looking over his shoulder. "This looks quite interesting!" After he'd finished, he asked Mark to show him the playroom. In a matter of moments, both men were naked and Mark was telling the guy about how to use some of his toys and what he did. The guy's cock seemed to grow harder by the minute. Mark leaned forward and kissed him, pushing him down on the table he'd been sitting on. In a few swift moves, Mark had the man shackled and bound to the table, cock jutting straight up in the air, pre-cum oozing from the head and down the shaft.

"Angel? Are you with me?" King asked, snapping Mark back from his memory. "You seemed a little preoccupied." Mark realized that he'd been sucking on the dildo, no longer drinking the water it provided, but giving an artful demonstration of his cock sucking technique. "That was quite impressive, and I can only imagine what you must have been thinking of."

"I'm sorry, King. It was... a long time ago."

"Do not worry upon it, Angel. It must have been a very enjoyable and vivid memory. Your own member was pulsing with pleasure and seemed to grow even harder than before. I approve." He pulled the dildo away from his mouth, wiping a trail of saliva and water across Mark's chest. He marveled at the feel of the dildo pulling across his chest, dampening his hair as more water leaked from the hole, mixing with his spit.

King shifted himself again, and Mark could not feel his body rubbing against his own. King still stroked Mark's hard cock in a slow and steady rhythm. Only once did he stop; but he began again, but it felt as if he was using his other hand now. Mark could feel the surface he lay upon shift. He felt pressure on his thighs, as King straddled him and rested upon his weight on his knees, to either side of Mark's legs and arms.

"Now, my Angel. I am going to take something from you. I am going to take pleasure from your body." With that, he felt King shift again, moving his hand to grab Mark's cock in a different grip. Mark could begin to feel the closeness of King's body again, but this time, he was squatting over him. Slowly, Mark felt a pressure on the tip of his cock, and then it was slowly enveloped by warmth. King let a moan escape his lips as he impaled himself slowly on Mark's rigid cock. "Ah... yess! This, my Angel, is what I've been longing for since I first saw your magnificent body." Mark writhed beneath King, feeling his cock being enveloped by King's body. King slowly settled his weight upon Mark's pelvis, squeezing his ass tight around Mark's girth. "Oh, Angel! This is a magnificent tool you have been blessed with. I have named you well!"

King slowly began to rise along Mark's shaft, pumping his thighs up and down over Mark's body. King slowly rose and then slid slowly back down Mark's cock. Mark had never felt anything so sensual before. He struggled to move his hands, but the restraints held tight and firm. "Now, now, Angel. Do not fight it. This is my time and my pleasure. You are merely a device for me to use." He smacked his palm hard against Mark's abs, momentarily knocking the wind from him. All the while, King continued his slow pumping of Mark's cock, drawing the hard shaft deep inside and then until the cock almost slid free. Mark had never felt such a sensation before. He'd known a boy or 2 that wanted to be on top of him while his dick was deeply buried in their ass, but none ever worked it quite like his cock was being worked now.

Mark had no sense of time, but it felt like hours of pure bliss, as King slowly milked Mark's cock, sliding up and down with a rhythmic pattern. It was if he had an extra sense of when Mark was getting ready to unload his cum into the condom, as King would reach down and tug on Mark's balls and not move for a few moments. Mark could almost feel the cum drain back into his balls. Once again, King would begin his rhythmic motions, starting the process again and again.

King began to change his rhythm, impaling himself on Mark's cock faster and with more urgency. He would slowly rock back and forth as his ass stroked Mark's shaft, drawing more pleasure from the act and the hard cock he kept burying in his ass. His breathing was becoming more labored, and his eloquent speech had ceased, now only coming as guttural moans and groans of animal lust and pleasure.

Mark was impressed however, with the King's stamina. He was still sliding up and down the hard cock, pumping his thighs, milking Mark's cock like a machine. Mark could feel the slap of King's balls against his abs when his cock was fully encased in King's ass. He could feel King's fingers slide against his skin as he seemed to be stroking his own cock, while riding Mark.

Faster and faster the strokes became, and their breath became more labored and panting. Both men were close to orgasm now, and Mark knew he would shoot load after load of hot cum into the condom any minute now. With a final drop onto Mark's cock, King grunted and let his cum explode. Mark could feel his abs and chest get coated with ropes of creamy jizz spraying across his torso, feeling his own balls churn their final bit of juice. King slid up and off of Mark's cock and pulled the condom off as the first shot of cum burst forth from the head. He grabbed Mark's cock and stroked it hard, pulling shot after shot of cum from Marks' balls. He felt the warm fluid land on his chest and abs, mixing with the cooling shots that King had released just moments before. He was groaning with pleasure as waves of orgasm wracked his bound torso, rippling his muscles with each shot that King milked from his cock.