Turning the Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, King released Mark's cock and let it fall to his abs. Mark began to release his tensed muscles as the last drops of cum oozed from the slit. His breathing was coming hard and heavy, and he tried to breath deeply, filling his lungs with oxygen. Slowly, as he calmed and came back to himself, he could hear the other man moving about the room.

"That was quite an enjoyable adventure for me, Angel. And I can only assume, judging from the copious amounts of juice coaxed from your loins, that you are pleased with the experience as well. But, alas, all good things must come to an end." Before Mark could even wonder what was meant, he felt the cloth cover his mouth and nose and he was struggling against the blankness he'd felt before.

Mark awoke, slowly coming up from the blackness that surrounded him. His mouth felt full of cotton; he opened it and licked at his lips. Slowly, he began to open his eyes, to survey the area around him. He didn't remember drinking that much... then his memories came flooding back to him. He jolted awake, opening his eyes full, gasping for breath. His lungs filled with the deep intake of air, and his eyes adjusted to the scene around him.

He was sitting in the parking lot of The Rack, the local leather bar in town. He was in the front seat of his truck, dressed in a harness and his leather pants. His vest was across his broad shoulders, and his harness tugged at metal band around the base of his cock. He looked about the cab of his truck, seeing only the seats around him, empty, except for the bag of toys he'd brought with him last night... Had it been last night? He looked at his watch, pushing the tiny buttons until the day glowed up at him. It was Saturday night! He looked around his truck again, trying to remember all that had happened to him.

He was startled by a knocking on the window of his door. "Mark, is you all right in there?" He turned to see the kid from the bar – what was his name? Jake? – staring back at him. "Hey! Are you ok?"

Mark reached for the keys that were dangling in the ignition, slowly turned them on to provide power and pushed the button to drop the window. "Yeah... I guess so... I fell a little... lost." A cool evening breeze blew in through the window, bringing the scent of the parking lot to his nose. He could sense a faint chemical smell beneath the other smells, but he pushed that from his mind.

"Well, you look as though you had a night with the devil, that's for sure. Didn't you go home last night?" There was a flash in Jake's green eyes, and a look of concern. "Wow. I guess the boy you were waiting for finally did appear. And, judging by your look, it must have been one wild night!"

"Uh... Yeah... I mean, no! Damn! I don't know WHAT happened last night! Last thing I can remember is leaving here... Then... I woke up and you were at my window.... I.... I can.... I dunno.... I seem to remember.... Damn! It's all a blur.... I can't really remember a thing!"

"Well, why don't you come on inside and I'll get you something to drink. Some coffee or a Coke or something. Come on. You can keep me company while I set up."

Mark put the window back up, pulled the keys and climbed out of the truck. He nearly fell back into the truck, but Jake grabbed his arm and pulled him up. "God, I feel so weak.... I don't think I've had anything...."

"To eat? Yes, you look a little hungry. But, don't worry, I'm sure it will all come back to you. It must have been a wild night, though." Jake lead Mark towards the bar. "I'm sure I have something to give you and it will help, my Angel."