Turning Tia Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I think there's someone watching us." The slim guy pointed out. I stopped dead in my tracks. Shit. Had I made too much noise while getting myself off? The bulky guy pulled himself off of Jeff's ass and faced the walk-in closet. He was moving his head around, trying to search for signs of life.

"Yeah..I think there is.." He replied as I held my breath. "Well come on out, man, no shame in being in the closet." Both guys laughed. I remained still.

"It's ok." Jeff stated. "You can come out if you want to." Uncrossing my legs, I shakily stood up and slowly opened the closet door. Stepping out, the expression on the mens' faces went from curiosity to surprise.

"What the hell?" The slim guy yelled. "Is this some kind of undercover shit?" The bulky guy torted, I shook my head.

"I don't know man..she might be one of those writers for Ebony or Essence talking about DL brothas." The slim guy responded. I gritted my teeth; I actually wasn't a fan of either magazine, but I knew from time to time they covered stories like this.

"Man, we up out of here, I'll bust my nut elsewhere.." The bulky guy said and crawled off of the bed. The slim guy followed suit and together they began picking up their clothes.

I stood frozen in time, ashamed of my own presence; these men were enjoying themselves and I had ruined their fun. Jeff's voice brought me into the present.

"Tia, aren't you going to do something?" He asked and the bulky guy stopped picking up his socks and looked at me.

"Tia? Is that really..?" His voice drifted off and then he straightened up. "Aww man, it is her..look, DeJuan, remember Tia from high school?" DeJuan, with his firm ass in my direction, turned around and looked at me as well.

"..You know...yeah, man, she does look like Tia from high school." He answered. "Mean-ass Tia!"

I flicked in my head who the two men were, preferring not to delve into my high school memories. After a minute, I finally found a match for the two men- DeJuan and Quentin, the so-called 'devilish duo' of school. While they casually hit on and swooned many girls in school (and successfully got into their panties), they endlessly teased me upon sight. I had grown a dislike for the two boys and never talked to them at all.

"Yes, it is." I stated begrudgingly, resenting my turn-on for the two men. "You'd be mean too if you kept getting teased."

"Hey now," Quentin said, stretching his arms out, "We were trying to hit on you, mami, with your big titties and fine ass."

"Yeah," DeJuan added, "We kept trying to get your number, take you out, even just say hi, but you just kept your stuck-up self away from us." The men looked at each other and in a moment, it felt like we were back in high school, which I had no desire to re-live.

"So what's popping? Does watching brothers get sucked and fucked by a dude turn you on?" Quentin asked as DeJuan screwed his face.

"Never heard a woman into that, man." He replied and both of them laughed.

"Yeah-yeah-yeah," I stammered, "I have this crazy fetish for man-on-man action. Jeff said it was ok if I watched, as long as I stayed quiet." I decided it was entirely too early to plunge into my first black cock experience, especially with high school bullies. Creating a sick-but a bit true- fetish for gay sex was my opt-out of the situation, and I only prayed that Jeff would play along and let me leave.

"Is that true man? Why didn't you tell us?" Quentin asked, looking at Jeff. He shook his head.

"That girl is lying," He said, with a smirk on his face, "She actually has never had a black guy, believe or not."

"Oh I can believe it, as mean as she is!" The men laughed, "Began thinking she was a butch-"

"Yes, yes, I am.." I interjected.

"Tia, quit it. You're as straight as they come, maybe bi, but honey you love dick, you just haven't experienced a good one yet." Jeff said. I could feel Quentin's and DeJuan's eyes examining my body; they dropped their clothes and walked over to me. I gulped and began to back away, only to feel one of their hands on my ass.

"Hey now, ma, why you all in denial and shit?" DeJuan asked as he looked down my shirt at my cleavage.

"Always the meanest ones that want it the most, man," Quentin said as he turned his hand under my ass and lifted the cheeks. "I bet she's just wanting a dick up that sweet ass." DeJuan slid his hand into the V of my shirt and groped my breast.

"Hehe, yeah..and her pussy probably needs some rough pounding too," With his other hand, Quentin went inside of the pant legs and began rubbing my pussy with his thick fingers.

"She's real wet and gushy too," He remarked as he slid a finger inside of my walls and began fucking me with it. I moaned in spite of myself, creating another round of chuckles.

"Let's get her naked, I want to see the goods." Quentin removed his hands from my pussy and ass and with DeJuan, grabbed one of my arms and dragged me to the bed. Forcing me to lie on my back, Quentin and DeJuan got on opposite ends of my body and began taking off my clothes. Quentin grabbed the top of my pantaloons and peeled them off of my body while DeJuan jerked both my shirt and bra over my head and shoulders. DeJuan whistled as his hands returned to my breasts, now free of their constraints.

"Damn, she fine as fuck," He commented as he leaned over and began licking and sucking my nipples earnestly. Meanwhile Quentin kissed my panties, running his tongue along the part where it covered my clit and outer labia.

"She tastes good too, man." He pushed the panties over to the side and stuck his tongue on the edge of my clit, teasing it with miniscule licks. I whimpered in anticipation and tried to lean my pussy forward, but with little success. He then moved his head forward and wrapped his lips over my labia and clit, creating a natural suction. Wiggling two fingers inside of my pussy a second time, he pistoned the fingers in and out of me while sucking on my clit. I moaned and thrashed in an orgasmic fury from the pleasure the two men were giving me.

"She all ready now for some fucking," Quentin said as he withdrew his head from my pussy and scooted up to me with his thick duck, re-hardened at the entrance of my pussy. DeJuan, satisfied with my stiff nipples sat up and brought his softened dick to my lips.

"Aw what's the matter? Never sucked a dick in your life?" He taunted as Quentin, holding my legs edged himself into my tight pussy. The sheer thickness of his cock grazed against me and I screamed out in pain only to have my mouth stuffed with DeJuan's cock. Quentin kept pushing inside of my pussy and making me wail, which only made DeJuan shove his cock further in my mouth. The heat caused by the friction of Quentin's dick expanding my pussy stung me immensely, and once he got all of himself inside of he, he started shoving in and out of my hole just like he did with Jeff's ass. DeJuan held my head firmly as he rolled his hips in an elliptical mouth, gliding his cock along the insides of my mouth and lips. Quentin slowed his movements and grind into my pussy, rubbing the top of his pelvis against my clit. I moaned in delight and decided then and there to make the best of the situation. I earnestly sucked on DeJuan's cock, catching him off guard by my sudden wantonness.

"Damnnn..she do know how to suck a dick," He groaned as he breathed in hard. Quentin heaved with each slow grind on my clit and reached forward to touch my breasts. He tweaked and pinched my nipples extremely hard and I cried in pain.

"Hehe, she really does like it," Quentin stopped grinding and picked up the pace. "Let's see if we can make this bitch cum on my dick." He grabbed my legs and lifted them high in the air, with a muscular jolt, he thrust himself in my pussy and fucked me without any mercy. With his cock still in my mouth, DeJuan stretched his arm over my body and massaged my clit vigorously. He took his cock out of my mouth and I whimpered, wailed, and moaned to my orgasm.

"Oh fuck...ooohhh...oh shit...ffuuuucccckkkK!!!" I screamed as my pussy clenched on Quentin's cock. He grunted hard as he pulled himself out of my pussy with a sharp popping noise.

"Damn, that was hot, ma," He said, laughing, "Almost busted my nut in there." He moved away from me and crawled over to Jeff, who was stroking his cock while watching me be manhandled by the two of them. DeJuan climbed over my body and posed his cock at my entrance. He sat there for a moment while I lied there, breathing from my orgasm recovery. He grabbed my hips and motioned me to get on my hands and knees. Once I got into the doggy style position, he placed his hands on my ass and rammed his cock inside of me.

"Ooooh..."I crooned; unlike Quentin who went easy inside of me, DeJuan went straight into fucking, trying his hardest to get his entire length inside of my pussy. He was having fun slapping and shaking my ass cheeks, watching them bounce against his body.

"Look at that ass jiggle," He stated as I moaned. "Just begging for a dick inside." He pulled out of my pussy and opened my ass cheeks wide. Spitting into the asshole, he pried a finger in to pucker it before putting his head at the tip.

"Aww man, you ain't-" Quentin said. DeJuan laughed.

"Hell yeah I am." Keeping both of my ass cheeks open and spread apart, DeJuan began to push his dick inside of my extremely tight asshole. I screamed, I wailed, I cried in horrific agony. The pain was unbearable, it felt like I was taking the largest shit in my life. It burned and ached continuously, every inch of my colon felt spread out and invaded. I looked towards Jeff, but he wasn't helping me in this situation- he was too busy trying to get the cum out of Quentin's dick to care about my dilemma. I buried my head into the back of my hands and screamed until my breathing stopped and my eyes rolled back.

I woke up still feeling the burn in my asshole but not as terribly as before.

"Damn, did the bitch pass out?" Quentin asked, DeJuan chuckled.

"Might have, but her ass sure does feel great.." Fuck, I thought. How long had I been out? Only a few minutes, I surmised, or else Jeff would have certainly noticed and stopped DeJuan from fucking me. I quietly simpered as DeJuan pumped my asshole with his cock.

"Does it now?" Quentin asked.

"Yeah, you should get some of this." DeJuan pulled out of my ass, allowing for the hole to close back up again while he and Quentin switched places.

"Please, please, no." I begged. If DeJuan hurt like hell, Quentin was Satan himself.

"Aww, come on now baby girl. You done good this far. Bet you really like it too." He stuck his fat cock at the tip of my asshole and slowly began to press in. The burning fire returned, this time intense, it felt like my entire insides were on fire and I wasn't sure if I was ever to going to perform any bodily functions for the rest of my life. I screamed again, lurching my lungs and my consciousness into exhaustion.

The second time I came around, Quentin's cock was out of my asshole and I was grateful. I woke up in time to hear both Quentin and DeJuan cum over Jeff's open and willing mouth. Thick, huge globs of white fluid oozed out of Quentin's cock, dribbling onto the upper lip of Jeff's mouth and eventually sliding down his tongue and in his throat. Translucent, viscous fluid shot out of DeJuan's cock, at first spraying Jeff's nostrils and upper lip before finally making its goal of his mouth. Jeff licked outside of his lips, getting as much cum as possible.

"Hey man, we gotta up and leave." Quentin patted Jeff. "But uh, thanks for the present." He slid off of the bed and grabbed his clothes.

"Yeah, for real, man..never thought I'd get a chance to fuck her." DeJuan added. "Best pussy and ass this side of town!" He got off of the bed as well, grabbing his clothes and changing in one of Jeff's bathrooms. I lied there still on the bed, exhausted from the rough fucking and kept my eyes closed as both men returned the room.

"Hey, uhm, we be at the club next Friday to make the rounds, so keep us on lock, ok?" DeJuan asked as Jeff smiled.

"Sure thing, loves. You're safe with me." Jeff replied. I was too tired to even understand their coded conversation. I peeked an eye open to see Quentin looking down at me and putting a hand on my breast.

"Call me sometime, girl." He whispered, knowing I was conscious. "Love to do you nice and slow again." He squeezed my breast one more time, bringing his hand up to the nipple, where he pinched and tweaked it hard. I let out a low grunt, and that seemed to be a good enough answer.

"Alright, see y'all later. We out." Quentin and DeJuan left the room and out of Jeff's apartment, back into the real world. After about fifteen minutes of resting there, I finally sat up only to have my ass burn in immense pain.

"Shit.." I muttered. "I don't know how you gay men do it. That was fucking painful." Jeff laughed at me.

"Sweetheart, that shit takes time. You a fan of your own kind now?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah..they're not bad." I answered. "Just wished they were a bit more gentle and they could have asked-" We spent the next hour or so discussing what happened. I finally was able to get off of the bed and walked, and was surprised when I saw blood stains on Jeff's bed. No wonder I burned like crazy, they were rupturing some serious organs in my bowels and pussy. I washed and cleaned and decided to crash on Jeff's couch for the night before going home the next morning.

The next morning, I visited a gynecologist to have my pussy and ass checked. My vagina for the most part was ok, the outer lips were a bit bruised, but the cervix and uterus were in good condition. My ass hole on the other hand was a different story. The splinter was severely damaged to the point where I needed to be catherized for a couple of days to allow the splinter to naturally heal. The damage to my bowels weren't too terribly bad, but it took a rather long time to heal as. For a few weeks, I had difficulty going to the restroom and stuck to a liquid diet to avoid taking epic shits.

DeJuan and Quentin were drug traffickers; their base were all the 'queer' nightclubs in the 'good side' of town. They sold crack-cocaine and heroin, and only performed their business on certain nights. Since Jeff knew the owners of all of the nightclubs, DeJuan and Quentin needed his insider connections to conduct their business without being caught by law enforcement. The exchange for conducting business was letting Jeff suck their dicks and allow them to fuck his ass. Jeff claimed that he was the only guy the men fucked on a regular basis, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were more men who treated them with their mouths and assholes.

I never did call Quentin for another hookup; I felt no need or desire to. He and DeJuan had done more than enough damage to my body that I lost what little attraction for them. In future sexual encounters I didn't actively hunt down black men, but I didn't turn a pleasantly nice one down either.

12