Turning Twenty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The squeal trailed off into a whimper that rose and broke into a series of yelps as Mike held her up and began drilling her from below with sharp, rapid thrusts. Excited by the rough handling and anticipating her first double penetration, Cindy provoked us, crying out that she needed to be taught a lesson, begging both of us to fuck her.

"You'll get it, baby," I promised her. She wanted it badly, so I decided to take my time. Leaning down to prime her ass with my fingers and tongue, I had a candid view of what Mike was doing to her. I watched her furrow split open each time he stabbed inside and could feel his shaft slide back and forth when I buried my thumb deep in her ass and worked it around inside.

It wasn't long before Cindy's asshole was just loose enough let two of my fingers pass inside. Wanting my cock to stretch her out the rest of the way, I rose to my knees and moved close, my legs outside Mike's but inside hers. I made sure her knees were spread wide and pushed her shoulders down to raise her bottom a little. "Give Mike a taste of his ass," I said, wanting her mouth to be busy so that I could hear her stifled moans when I entered her.

She dipped her tongue into Mike's mouth, kissing him passionately as I held my thick member by the stem and pressed the tip against her dirty chute. After a moment's pause the initial resistance gave way and the broad head slipped past the slackening threshold of her back door. Her tongue down Mike's throat, Cindy purred deeply as I felt the slick ring of her ass tighten around the length of my shaft as it sank inside.

I knew that she needed a moment to get used to the sensation of being sandwiched between two men, both holes stretched wide, but the tightness and warmth of her ass was overwhelming. I could feel Mike through the thin barrier separating his cock from mine.

Intoxicated by the sensation of being inside Cindy alongside another man, I thrust hard and plunged myself deep, her supple bowels pinching the length of my cock.

Reaching back to grasp my thigh, she screamed aloud while Mike and I alternated our motions, clenching her hips with trembling hands and holding them aloft, pumping in and out of her in turn. We lingered in this delicious position for some time, eventually slowing down and allowing Cindy to guide our speed and rhythm. After awhile we resumed control, trading places by turning her over so that I could have her pussy while Mike finally took a turn at her ass.

With some satisfaction, I noticed that between Cindy's slim legs and tight buns, both holes yawned open, sloppy and raw. Her usually snug, dewy slit glistened open like a flower left out in a rainstorm. The dark little nook between the globes of her ass had been fucked into a pouting, scarlet rosebud.

When Mike and I swapped positions we buried ourselves up to our balls in a single stroke. Positioned above Mike, facing me, Cindy rested her delicate ankles on either side of my neck as I held her in place between the two of us. She had finally gotten used to being double-stuffed and whimpered desperately each time we stabbed inside.

Pulling her head back against his, feeding two of his fingers into her mouth, Mike grimaced and whispered, "You've got a hungry ass, little girl...It's so deep in there..."

When I felt his balls swing up and slap my shaft as he drove inside, I knew that he was feeding every last inch of his generous cock into Cindy's bunghole. Realizing how loose we had made her and seeing how much she loved it drove me close to the edge again, and I could tell by his pained groans and violent thrusts that Mike was approaching another climax. Knowing that we were both on the brink, I looked at Cindy and said, "You're going to make us cum, you little cock-tease. Where do you want it?"

Between gasps, she replied, "All over my mouth...I want to swallow both of you..." Mike and I wasted no time pulling out and lifting Cindy down from the bed and onto her knees. We stood on either side of her and brought our cocks up to her mouth, which she eagerly filled first with one and then the other.

After passing her tongue back and forth between Mike's head and mine, Cindy ran it from the hole at the tip of his cock down to the bottom of his sack, sucking his balls into her mouth one at a time with loud, greedy slurps. I watched her rise up to finish cleaning her ass off of Mike's swollen tip and stroked myself the rest of the way.

It didn't take long. "Open up, baby...," I muttered, running the tips of my fingers up and down the length of my shaft and grabbing a handful of Cindy's hair. Gripping the back of her head, seeing the pink flash of her outstretched tongue and those big brown eyes, I brought her face close and, with a roar, shot a long, thick strand of spunk across her open mouth.

Despite having cum twice already, Mike had obviously been holding off with some effort, and watching me drizzle Cindy's open mouth was more than he could stand. Visibly pained, he lined his head up next to mine, brushing my tip as he guided it past Cindy's glistening lips where it jerked up and spat twice inside, the fat bulb bursting with a pulse of foggy, knotted rope from its rosy tip. She held her head back to let us watch it splash and catch against the back of her throat.

Mike shuddered, groaned, and wrapped his free hand around Cindy's throat while his orgasm subsided. She gagged a bit at first, then closed her mouth and swallowed hard. Still looking up at us, she ran her tongue across her lips and swallowed again while we wiped our softening pricks across her blushing, dimpled cheeks. I gently laid my hand along the curve of her face. "How does that taste, sweetheart?" I asked, finally having gathered my senses.

Cindy was playing with what had missed the mark, gathering it up from her chin and licking her fingertips clean. Her round, delicate mouth twisted up into a smile. "Yummy...like two different flavors of ice cream. I hope we can do this again sometime." She had one arm around Mike's leg and one around mine, holding us close.

I looked over at our guest, who had begun stroking Cindy's hair affectionately. I had little doubt that he would object to that proposal. "It's fine with me. Would that be too much to ask, Mike?"

"Well," he said, still looking down at Cindy, "I have a birthday coming up soon myself..."


END

12