Melissa 2nd Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Melissa fulfills her husband's fantasy.
14.4k words
4.66
58.8k
110

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,633 Followers

I sometimes write stories for other people who have fantasies they want someone else to write for them. I wrote the "Melissa Shows Off" stories with KinkyCanucks and this story is another fantasy of Melissa's which is separate from the other submissions. We work collaboratively on the stories, and I enjoy partnering with them and we hope you enjoy this next fantasy.

*******

Melissa and Jack have been married for over 10 years with Jack being a few years older than his lovely wife. He was always proud of his tall blonde-haired, blue-eyed wife and encouraged her to dress in a provocative manner so he could show her off. Melissa would accommodate her husband's desire's to a certain extent but was too shy and not as confident in her appearance as her husband was. After a while of dressing sexier in low cut tops that showed some of her 34B cleavage or wearing shorter skirts that showed off plenty of her long, firm legs, Melissa became more confident in her looks, especially when strange men would turn their heads to check her out or try to pick her up in a bar when she was out with friends. Maybe, just maybe, she wasn't giving herself enough credit for the effects of working out and staying in decent shape. She did like the shape of her firm, round butt, and enjoyed showing it off in a tight pair of leggings or tight shorts.

From her days waitressing and bartending, Melissa discovered how to tease men with a simple flash of cleavage or by strategically bending over at the waist to give them a look at her ass or if they were lucky, a peek up her skirt to see her panties. She quickly learned the more she flirted and teased, the more money in tips she would make, especially after the men had a few drinks in them. It was also fun for her to engage in their flirty talk but she had gotten pretty good at putting them in their place when they went too far or did something wrong like grabbing her ass.

She started dating Jack when she was working as a bartender, he would come into the bar some nights and see, firsthand, Melissa flirting with the customers. He would overhear some of the raunchy conversations between the guys and what they thought about his girlfriend's body. What he found most interesting was when he would hear what they'd like to do to her. At first, Melissa was worried he would get jealous of all the attention she seemed to attract but he never said a word. Melissa found herself pushing the boundaries a little more, sometimes without even realizing she was doing it when Jack was around. Several times he witnessed his future wife giving a group of guys a real show with longer peeks down her blouse as she leaned over the bar chatting with them or by intentionally bending over in a short skirt to reveal her panties. Melissa seemed to have a talent for knowing which guys were more likely to open their wallets and give her bigger tips.

It took awhile but eventually, Melissa noticed that Jack was not at all the jealous type. Instead, he enjoyed watching her in action and seemed to get horny when she was extra friendly to a group of guys at the bar. It was puzzling to her so after one particularly good tip night at the bar Melissa had to know what he was thinking.

"Does it bother you that other guys are checking me out and talking dirty to me at the bar?"

Jack knew that one day this was going to come up, he was hesitant to open up because he knew he had what he thought were unusual sexual desires but after Melissa kept pursuing a direct answer, he finally offered a response.

"To be completely honest, it kind of turns me on to see you flirting with them. I know you're just trying to increase your tips and playing the game but it's sexy seeing you act like that. Some of the things they say about you when you are at the other end of the bar are wild."

"Really, what do they say about me?"

"Well, sometimes they bet on seeing who can take you home but most of the time they talk about your breasts and your cute ass. They really go crazy when you let them look at your panties."

"I don't let anyone see my panties on purpose. It must be an accident."

Jack just smiled and replied, "Yeah right."

Melissa knew she was caught and simply grinned wickedly but never confessed to her intentional display of her underwear. The revelation led to some particularly passionate sex, Jack continued to go into detail about what the customers said focusing on what they'd like to do to her if they ever had the chance. It turned them both on. Melissa felt great knowing the guys were lusting for her and happy that Jack liked the fact they found his girlfriend attractive. She also oddly respected Jack for being comfortable enough to know he was the one going to be taking her home and having sex with her.

After opening up and sharing his thoughts, there was a change in their relationship, Jack encouraged his girlfriend to dress even sexier without being too obvious, by wearing shorter skirts and lower cut tops with more revealing bras. Melissa found it fun to go along with his requests and not only did she see an increase in tips but it also livened up their sex lives even more. One night when it was getting close to last call, Jack suggested to Melissa that she should take off her bra and "accidentally" flash some of the remaining patrons. At first, she said no, thinking that was too obvious and going too far but Jack dared her to do it. It was juvenile but it worked as she excused herself and went to the lady's room. When she came out, she handed something to Jack under the bar. He opened his hand seeing it was her lacy bra. He smiled and sat back to watch the reaction on the faces of the last remaining drunk guys at the bar.

It wasn't long before one guy noticed, he nudged his buddy next to him. They both watched attentively as Melissa washed glasses in front of them, giving them a look down her top at her bare breasts. When she walked from one end of the bar to the next serving people, her breasts jiggled freely underneath her top. She looked for any excuse to lean over in front of certain male customers, it was exhilarating to see the reactions they had. She would check in with Jack, looking over at him and he would smile or give her a knowing wink. After work they fucked like wild animals when they got home; they laughed about how easy it was to tease the drunk, horny men. Coincidentally she made more in tips that night than ever before. While it was undeniably fun putting herself on display and it always led to great sex with Jack but she was not going to do it every night.She did not mind trying something out of the ordinary once a week or every two weeks but she wasn't going to do it as often as Jack wished.

What Melissa didn't know and Jack kept to himself, was that his previous girlfriend worked in a strip club. It wasn't just that she was a stripper but he knew she was giving guys handjobs and blowjobs in the VIP rooms when she wasn't dancing on stage. Not only did it turn him on seeing a roomful of men lusting for his girlfriend but it got him hard when she took them into one of the back rooms for a private dance. He knew when they were back there for multiple songs that she was most likely satisfying them in some way. At the end of the night when they were at home she would tell him all about it while they were having sex. Jack knew his new girlfriend was not like his old one; she was different and he realized this was a long term relationship. He wasn't ready to tell his new girlfriend that he had a secret desire to see her blow or even have sex with other men. Seeing her show off would have to suffice for the immediate and possibly distant future.

Over time, Jack started hinting around about his devilish desires while they were having sex. He would describe a particularly handsome customer from the bar and explain what he thought the man would like to do to Melissa. She would never admit to it but she began to fantasize about fucking various customers which is exactly what Jack had intended. Neither one of them outright revealed their perverted thoughts to each other but it was definitely on each of their minds.

Melissa's career goal wasn't to be a bartender and she eventually took a job in an office as an assistant to one of the managers. She had moved in with Jack as their relationship continued to grow. They missed the nights of her flirting at the bar but they did find different ways to satisfy their desires. The pizza delivery man subbed for one of the drunken patrons she used to tease. Melissa would answer the door in a bikini at first but graduated to answering it in her white lace bra and matching thong with Jack's encouragement. She would get turned on as the young men would stare at her, knowing they could see the outline of her areola, most of her ass and pussy hair through the lace. One time Jack even convinced her to pretend she had just gotten out of the shower and accidentally dropped her towel to reveal her naked body. The delivery man's reaction to her show was priceless.

It was after that last pizza dare stunt that Jack half-jokingly suggested that maybe they should have invited him in to have a little more fun as a "tip." Melissa quickly dismissed that idea but, deep down, she found the idea appealing. She saw the hunger in the delivery guy's eyes. As Jack began to fondle his girlfriend, he was detailing how she could have seduced him. He suggested letting him touch her at first and then maybe finger her. They found themselves in bed with Jack playing the role of the pizza man. Melissa closed her eyes picturing him having his way with her. It was only a fantasy that she had no intention of living out but it became more frequent as she began wearing sexier bikinis at the beach while on vacations, she dressed skimpier and teased his friends when they would come over to watch football. With each little adventure, Jack would suggest how she could be having sex with all of these other men and it made Melissa wonder if he was serious.

One evening while they were relaxing at home over a couple of drinks Melissa openly asked, "Jack, you've brought up the idea of me sleeping with another man several times; is that something you seriously want me to do or are you just testing me?"

Jack was caught by surprise and after some hesitation responded, "I don't know honey. I see all these men lusting for you and you know, it is a turn on for me."

Melissa pursued the topic further wanting a real answer, "So you really want me to fuck another man? "

"It doesn't seem fair to keep cock teasing them without offering to finish what you started." He said jokingly but saw the look on her face. "Yes, I would like it if you did."

"But what if I fucked another guy and you decided later that you couldn't deal with it? I wouldn't want to do anything that would ruin our marriage."

"If you went along with it, we could agree that we'd try it and if either one of us didn't like it, we'd never do it again."

"I don't know if I could do it, Jack. It's nice to fantasize about it but I doubt it would be the same in reality."

Jack was getting his hopes up that Melissa might help live out one of his fantasies, "Does that mean you'll at least think about it?"

"I'll think about it but I'm not promising anything. I'm not getting any younger you know."

"I'm not worried about it baby. You are still one sexy lady. Whatever you decide doesn't change how I feel about you."

They had an exceptionally passionate night of sex after their conversation. Jack told Melissa about the different men he thought would jump at the chance to fuck her. Melissa got caught up in the fantasy and was telling him that maybe she'd fuck a few guys, not just one. That thought drove Jack so wild, he fucked her twice that night and much harder than normal.

In the coming weeks, Jack was careful in how he pressed Melissa about having sex with another man. He didn't want to risk turning her off by trying too hard. He even made the scenario easier by adding it did not matter whether he was there or not, only that he would know beforehand and of course, had to hear all of the details afterward. Melissa was still reluctant, she wasn't as confident as Jack. She was in her thirties now and felt like she was getting older and maybe less attractive to men. Jack told her otherwise constantly and she noticed other men were still checking her out but it was just an insecurity she had. It was also a line she was afraid to cross. She was comfortable in their marriage and didn't want to do anything to ruin the happy life they shared.

However, there was one thing Jack said that made her think a little harder about having sex with another man because it struck a nerve, "I know you feel we are getting older but let's have some fun while we are still young enough to enjoy it. Life's too short not to have some fun."

It made Melissa seriously consider the idea but she didn't feel comfortable having sex with one of Jack's friends, she would see them all the time which would make it strange. She also didn't like the idea of picking up some stranger in a bar either, it was too risky. But if there was a scenario that she felt good about maybe she could do it after all.

Then one day, Jack's cousin Jenn invited Melissa out for a drink after work. They had become close over the years and even closer after Jenn's divorce from her husband. Jenn had put on a few pounds after they got married, which happens often and you get comfortable. What happened to end the marriage was she caught him cheating with a younger woman. Jenn suffered some depression after the divorce and put on a few more pounds. After crying on Melissa's shoulders for a few months, Jenn decided it was time to get back in shape.

Jenn is a curvy woman, almost the opposite of Melissa. She's 5'5" with 36D breasts, light brown, naturally curly hair, brown eyes, a fuller, rounder ass, and thick thighs. She lost 40 lbs by joining a gym and working out hard. She was used to dressing in very loose-fitting clothing in order to hide the extra pounds she put on over the years, but as her weight dropped she began to feel better about herself, she slowly started to be less self-conscious and began to wear clothing more accustomed to what the other women in the gym were wearing. She began to wear leggings but would continue wearing them with long shirts to cover her ass.

As the pounds kept coming off, Jenn began to wear shorts and tighter shirts and when she got down to her desired weight she began to wear the spandex shorts that looked like they were painted on. She also noticed that more men were looking at her and smiling. Others even started to strike up conversations with her but she still didn't believe they were attracted to her; they were just being friendly. That was until one day while at the gym, she was getting changed when she realized she left her shirt at home. She was angry at herself but also had no intention of missing her workout routine. She only had one option but could she do it? She decided to work out in only a sports bra, she threw caution to the wind and tried it. Why not? The other, younger women did it all the time and it got them a lot of attention. While she still had a bit of a tummy she also had big breasts and hoped that the men would be distracted.

Distracted they were. The guys couldn't keep their eyes off her big tits covered only by a black sports bra. Some of the women gave her dirty looks for seeming to show off but she didn't care. It helped to give her more confidence when she felt the eyes of most of the men on her and seeing their heads turn when she walked by. For the first time in a long time, Jenn felt sexy.

Then it happened, she was leaning over the water fountain getting a drink when she could feel someone standing behind her looking at her ass. Feeling a little frisky, she took an extra long time at the fountain getting her drink. When she turned around she saw a tall, handsome man who introduced himself as Marc. She had seen him at the gym several times before and thought he was cute and loved his athletic build, salt and pepper hair, and muscles. He was a little older than Jenn, maybe in his early 40's but she liked that. They chatted for a while, making small talk.

Jenn was caught by surprise when Marc said, "I've noticed you in here before, maybe we could get coffee or meet for a drink sometime."

This was the last thing Jenn expected, a handsome, gorgeous man asking to meet up with her sometime. A man found her attractive enough to ask her out. It wasn't a big date or anything but it was progress for her.

Once she got over the initial shock of being asked out on her first semi-date in over 10 years, Jenn managed to reply, "Yeah, I'd like that."

When Jenn and Melissa met for drinks, she told Melissa all about her new boyfriend, how they met, how handsome he was, and how they enjoyed spending time together. Jenn had a glow about her and a newfound confidence. Marc treated her like gold and Jenn couldn't wait to see him again. She had that energy about her that came with a new, exciting relationship.

Melissa then asked Jenn the most important question, "What's he like in bed?"

Jenn looked sheepish and answered, "Well, I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know? You've been dating for a few weeks and you haven't slept with him yet. You need to get back in the saddle again dear. You know what they say, save a horse, ride a cowboy!"

Jenn then went on to explain that while they haven't had intercourse they have been having oral sex and then she bragged that Marc was pretty well hung. Melissa was teasing Jenn about holding out, being a born again virgin but at least they had done something. At least it was a start. She did tell Melissa that Marc loved her blow jobs and how much she loved his dick.

Jenn then went on to say, "I need a big favor from you. I don't know who else to turn to."

Melissa replied, "I'll do what I can. How can I help?"

Jenn explained that Marc's best friend Frank was coming into town on Friday and he wanted Jenn to meet him. The problem was Frank didn't want to be a third wheel and was hesitant to interrupt his friend's date.

Melissa stated, "I don't understand what this has to do with me."

"Well, most of my friends are married and all of my single friends are busy on Friday. Would you come with me on Friday so Frank doesn't feel awkward?"

Melissa was caught off guard by her request, "Uh, Jenn, you realize I'm married to your cousin don't you?"

"I know Melissa but I'm desperate. I'm sure Jack won't mind. Guys call it having a wing man, you know, someone to talk to a friend while they get to know each other. I need a wing woman. I just need you to be there for the conversation then go home after dinner. Please, please, I really need you to help me out. I'll owe you one. I promise I'll make it up to you."

Melissa felt sorry for Jenn and really wanted to help her out but the best she could do is promise to talk it over with Jack. They finished up their drinks with Melissa promising to text her after she talked to her husband.

When Melissa got home Jack had dinner all prepared and dutifully asked, "How's Jenn doing? Did you have fun?"

"She told me all about her new boyfriend. I'll explain over dinner."

While they were enjoying their dinner, Melissa explained Jenn's predicament and asked Jack what he thought. Jack pretended to be thinking it over but then smiled telling Melissa he was more than okay with her helping out Jenn.

"As a matter of fact dear, this might be a good time to play out our fantasy. After all, you'll be out on a date with another man," Jack explained.

"You're such a fucking pervert Jack. Any other husband would be jealous but all you can think about is me fucking another man," she joked.

"I'm just saying that I'd be okay if, you know, things went a little further."

Jay142
Jay142
3,633 Followers