Tuscany Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want, Cunt?" he asked.

"Your cock, please fuck me!"

His hand swung out and in an upward motion he slapped her tit, hard enough that it bounced obscenely on her chest.

Before he could order her, she shouted what she knew they both wanted to hear, "Again, slap it again....harder!"

The right and left tit both were cuffed multiple times, then in one swift motion he thrust into her warm, moist cavernous hole until his balls slapped against her ass. Both were well past foreplay and each thrust was harder than the one that preceded it. Lori felt her ass and breasts radiating pain that seemed to beckon the nerves in her clit to climax. She came hard and felt Bruno's large cock fire jet after jet of his seed deep into her.

After she came down from her zenith she felt exhausted. Bruno instructed John to switch on the flood lights which blared down onto the arena. The lights were so bright Bruno could not see the four men, but he knew they could see Lori and him. He reached forward, his cock still buried in her and pulled her up. While he held her he could feel her vaginal walls milking his member. John was instructed to remove the hood. Once off Lori's eyes took time to adjust to the arena and she saw all the instruments of pain. Would she see, or feel them again, she wondered. Her face was red and her eyes swollen from the tears and the heat of the mask. She wanted to go home.

Bruno pulled out of her and helped her to her feet, lifting the leash high above her shoulder so her head was pointed upwards. She stood in the bright lights with her tits hanging out of the body stocking still red from abuse.

Bruno pulled a key chain from his pocket and dangled it in front of her face. She noticed on a quarter sized medallion a paw print. He smiled and told her him and his friends called their group the 'kennel club' in honor of the previous owners. He said all members had a medallion like his.

"Including," he paused noticing the questioning look on Lori's face, "the four members here now. Three of them work at restaurants we will visit during your stay, and one is a member of the caretakers of your villa. So my little slut, I wonder how you will feel, knowing a complete stranger, someone you have never seen has seen your entire punishment tonight. Is it the pool boy or the gardener, the chef or the busboy?"

"They know they cannot touch or use you, but if your paths cross and they feel the desire, they have been instructed to show their membership keychain and they may order you to do something that I am sure will embarrass you." His laughter filled the room and as he said goodbye, Lori could here at least four different voices bidding him goodbye or 'Ciao." The sound of the van disappeared into the night.

Bruno led her to the car and they drove home in silence. Lori was still basking in the aftermath of the night and wondered what evil things the men could ask of her. Bruno told them he would be by in the morning. He wanted to take them to the nude beach on the coast.

John helped his wife out of the stocking and heels and laid her on the bed. He told her they must discuss this before she slept. They both admitted they enjoyed the evening with Bruno and thought maybe after the trip to the beach tomorrow it may be best to take a break. Perhaps a week or two, then if both of them are up for it they will contact Bruno for more games.

Lori's sensible side knew her husband was right but deep inside she wanted to continue, but not enough to risk her marriage. It just astounded her how everything Bruno did delved into her dark secrets. It seemed he could read her mind. They voiced concern he may get upset so they decided to wait until they came back from the beach to talk with him. It was a two edged sword: they wanted the games to continue but wanted to be in control of their future.

Bruno showed up a little after ten in the morning. He was wearing a swimsuit and T-shirt. Lori's body had withstood the abuse of the night before. Slight bruising on her ass was the only signs of their adventure. Not wanting to upset him, Lori had yet to dress, thinking it better to let him decide. Bruno seemed to like her decision and was in a very good mood. He told her to remove her robe on the deck. He explained they were going to go to Bibbona Beach almost two hours away. It is one of Tuscany's few all nude beaches and children were not allowed. There are some dune areas that people who wish to play a little bit can do away from the others.

"Lori, I want you to wear the suit we bought, and John you might want to put on a suit yourself. The water is beautiful and must be experienced." He smiled at the two Americans.

"Bruno, may I ," Lori's voice was strong but with deference, "may I wear a shirt as a cover up until we are at the beach. The wicked weasel swim suit is nothing more than three patches held with floss. I will wear it, believe me I am getting wet now thinking of it, But, in the car and down to the beach, could I please..."

He cut her short, "Of course, I understand completely. Wear the shirt you wore the other night. There are some beach umbrellas I have reserved for us. I am afraid with your skin so pale you will burn. Bring sun screen. Now go and dress."

Lori left the two men and Bruno walked close to John, "Remember the story you told me the two of you both found so exciting?" he noticed John's quizzical expression and continued, "where Lori is blindfolded and played with by a man. Then she must beg to climax and the blindfold is removed just as she begins her orgasm, only to reveal a room full of men with their cocks out masturbating."

John shook his head in recognition of what really was one of their favorite fantasies. Bruno continued, "I have arranged for five men, six including you to help Lori fulfill this dream. When we get there I will send you back to the car for my sunglasses, giving me time to get things going. I do not want the other men to know you are her husband, so do not speak. They will be more likely to call her names and egg her on if they do not know it is your wife. This is good, No?"

John was ashamed of himself for admitting it but he shook his head yes and already could feel his cock stirring. Thoughts of ending these exploits with Bruno were temporarily forgotten. He rushed to get his suit and when he went to the bedroom he could not believe his wife. She was wearing the smallest swimsuit he had ever seen, and even though they were going to a nude beach, she seemed more exposed than if she were nude.

"God, John, can you believe this? If I just take a few steps the thong works its way into my pussy lips. And the top, barely covers my nipples!" She pulled the thong out of her pussy but as soon as she released it the cloth snaked its way back into her cunt. "I think I will be humiliated more in this than if he had me walk nude across the beach!"

John told her he thought that was the idea, but made no mention of the audience Bruno had planned for Lori. She put on the cover up and they started the long ride to the shore. Bruno, acting very much the tour guide pointed out sights and never mentioned anything of a sexual nature the entire ride.

When they arrived Bruno told them the nude part of the beach was at the south end. It was a bit of a walk and Lori found herself getting excited from the rubbing of the thong against her pussy. What a slut I am she thought and wondered when Bruno would force her to remove the cover up. Once at the nude section Bruno asked her to give the shirt to John. They walked a few meters until he brought them to an area hidden by dunes on three sides and only open to the water, twenty or thirty yards away.

There was a spot with two umbrellas and a large blanket underneath. Bruno took off his shirt and put down the bag he brought. He told John he forgot his glasses in the Fiat and wondered if he would mind going back for them, John readily agreed and started the forty minute round trip right away. Lori was unsure of what to do so waited at the edge of the towel. Bruno motioned for her to sit next to him and offered her a drink of Limoncella that he had brought in the thermos. She loved the taste of the lemon liquor and savored its taste. The sweetness masked its high alcohol content.

Once she finished the drink Bruno began rubbing her shoulders, telling her how nasty she looked in the Weasel bikini with the micromini bottom. He began to kiss her and tell her what a slut she was. Most of the people who come to nude beaches are naturalists who enjoy the sun, but Lori was a slut who wanted to show her tits and ass to strangers. Lori was responding to Bruno and did nothing to stop his hands from pulling her tits out of their small fabric top. He laid her back on the blanket and handed her some sunglasses to wear.

"I want your senses masked. The glasses are blacked out so, like last night, you cannot see anyone or anything." He was now openly rubbing her nipples and talking dirty to her. Soon his right hand worked its way down her taut stomach and pulled the thong tightly upward. The fabric was already well into her slit and his tug caused a pain to her clit that rather than slow her sensations, heightened them. It hurt so good, what a pain slut I am she thought.

Bruno was now whispering in her ear, both in Italian and English, calling her 'slut' 'whore' 'cunt'. Stopping only to bite her ear lobe or her nipple. After ten or so minutes of this he could sense her body was getting close to reaching orgasm.

He asked, "does my slut want to cum?"

Lori moaned and shook her head up and down yes.

"No. no my cunt. You must ask me to climax. Tell me what you want." His fingers slipped into her open, wet cunt and he almost lifted her lower body off the blanket as he worked them deep into her.

"Please Bruno I want to cum. Please don't stop!"

He knew she was close, so while slowing down his manipulation of her pussy he continued to make her verbally describe what she wanted. He saw his five friends all nearby watching in amazement as she tried hard to fuck herself against his fingers. Bruno wasn't sure if she could hold on until John returned but was relieved when he saw him coming over the dune.

"Lori, tell me who you are and what you want. Say it loud so everyone can hear."

Lori paused for a moment wondering if there was anyone else at the dune. She was ready to cum but Bruno knew how to slow the pace enough to quell her passion. She did not care if anyone was there, she needed to cum.

"I am your cunt and I want to cum on your hand. Please Bruno let me cum!"

John just arrived at those words and was startled by the other men openly stroking their cocks as they watched his wife rotate on the Italian's hand.

"I want my friends to cover your tits with their cum, then and only then will I let you have your wish, but you must do it yourself while all watch." He then pulled the sunglasses from her eyes and pulled his hand from her crotch.

Lori blinked a few times, adjusting to the bright light. At first she saw just silhouettes of men, then she saw their arms moving and could make out cocks being stroked. Oh my god she thought, they are going to cum all over me. Even John, whom she noticed, cock in hand.

"Ask them, my cunt. Ask them all." Bruno was relishing the control he held and hoped his friend with the telescopic lens had a clear view of Lori.

"Please shoot your loads on my tits, all over me, please I want to cum so bad."

"Say it in Italian, beg for it cunt."

Lori tried the best she could to ask for release. The men laughed at her poor verbal skills and were calling her names like American whore, slut USA and pig. They had all moved to her forming a circle, two of the men remembering to keep a space open between them for the man hiding by the dune. Lori heard Bruno tell her to get on her knees. She scrambled up, her right hand never leaving her pussy. She begged Bruno to let her come and he said only once the men were satisfied. Her body was covered in sweat, the thong barely visible now that it was pushed so deep inside. Her nipples were rock hard and she kept asking in two languages for them to cum on her.

Bruno said perhaps she wasn't trying hard enough. Maybe she didn't want to cum bad enough. Maybe they should pack up and leave. Lori was so frustrated, so in need of release she surprised both John and Bruno. She leaned forward and for lack of a better description she gulped the closest cock in the group into her mouth. The man was startled because they were told no touching, but as her warm mouth swallowed his cock to the base he could not hold up. As he tensed to cum, Lori felt his body stiffen and pulled her mouth off his cock. She grabbed it and directed his cum all over her tits.

Yelling 'Piu', 'Piu' Lori asked in Italian for 'more' and 'more'. Her mouth sucked the next mans cock deep inside and she felt a warm blast of cum hit her in the face from her left. Then another and the man in her mouth pulled out and shot load after load onto her face and tits. The next load hit her in the eyes and the cum was burning but she did not care. She wondered through her lust filled mind if John had cum yet.

For a few minutes more the men finished emptying their balls all over the woman. Six loads of cream painted her face and tits. Bruno told her she could cum and this nearly fifty year old woman with knees spread wide fell back until her shoulders touched the blanket. John could not believe she was that flexible and now felt all the money he paid for yoga classes was well spent.

Thinking of what people at home would think of her now, covered in cum, putting on a spectacle for strange men sent her over the edge. Her body visibly went into spasm and she had the hardest and longest climax of her life. There was nothing but silence for a few seconds after. Then the men started to talk among themselves as Lori slowly slid each leg from under her. Bruno handed her a towel and she wiped the cum from her face. He told her to leave it on her tits.

Without arranging her suit, and not asking for the shirt she walked back to the car between the two most important men in her life at that moment. As they approached some of the sun worshippers and they started to hear the disgust in their voices, John took the shirt and covered his wife's cum covered tits. Bruno let it go, because he knew he would soon own her completely.

They barely spoke on the long drive back, Lori and John were both emotionally drained, As they approached the house, Bruno was talking of other adventures he had planned. He wanted to watch Lori eat pussy and was thinking of a gang bang. Lori's eyes watched her husband and wondered if he really would end it.

"Bruno," John spoke with authority, "We really have enjoyed this adventure. But, I don't think either of us were planing on all six weeks to be spent playing games with you. Don't get me wrong, we both enjoyed them but I think we need a break. There is a lot to see in Tuscany and I think we want some time together, just the two of us. If we decide to try another adventure we will call you. Thanks very much."

Bruno bit his tongue and told them he understood. He went on to say if they changed their minds or needed a guide he was available. He had them drop him off in town and they said goodbye. John hoped it was for good. Lori felt sad and empty. She knew she loved John and could not defy him. The cum stains on her shirt and the taste of cock still in her mouth reminded her that John was right: this could get out of hand.

John broke the silence, "that went easier than I expected. Let's go home and shower. Then we will put you in some of those clothes he hated and have a nice quiet dinner."

John could have made love to her at any time, he knew she was horny from this afternoon, but he wanted to forget the sex for now and spend time with the mother of his children, his wife and best friend. They had a great time at a small little cafe near the old part of town. Both would scan the crowds for signs of Bruno but he was not to be seen.

They arrived home a little after midnight and were getting ready for bed when Lori's phone rang. They had told the kids to e-mail unless an emergency because phone charges would be very high. Lori saw the number was from her daughter, Kate. She was a freshman at UCLA. Lori was afraid to answer, thinking the worse.

"Hello, Kate are you all right?"

"I'm fine, but what are you doing Mom. That is so gross!" John could hear his daughter's voice but could not understand the words. Lori mouthed 'she's okay' and shrugged her shoulders.

"Kate, settle down, what is gross. What are you talking about?:

"The picture is gross, Mom, what do you think?"

"Listen Kate I do not know what you are talking about. What picture? Settle down and explain yourself!" she raised her voice, "this call is not cheap, young lady!"

There was a silence at the other end and Lori at first thought her daughter had ended the call. Then her phone beeped, indicating there was an email sent to her iphone. When she opened it she saw it was sent from Kate's phone. As soon as Lori saw the picture she knew why her daughter was so upset. There she was naked, in the room she was now standing cupping her tits, holding them up as if showing them off. She had red heels on and nothing else. Her shaved pussy was openly displayed and there was a big grin on her face.

John was looking over her shoulder and understood exactly what had happened. Bruno! He whispered something into Lori's ear.

Lori spoke, shaking her head to her husband that she understood what he wanted. "Oh my god, Kate, honey. I am so sorry. I drank some wine and your dad was in town picking up some supplies. I thought I sent it to him. Oh my, do you think your brother got one too. What did I do?"

"No, the picture was only sent to me, thank God. I know you guys are on a second honey moon but please, if anyone saw this, I would be so embarrassed! If I were you I would delete every picture you have. Can you imagine what grandpa would do if he saw that. He'd have a heart attack!" Kate figured it was okay for them to play games, but she still thought it was gross. "and Mom, here at school the only girls who shave down there are the sluts. I will delete this and I never want to talk about it again. NEVER! Especially with Daddy. Goodbye."

Lori heard the line go silent and stood stunned for a few seconds before she spoke. She was so humiliated by what her daughter had said. It took all her will to try and fight the moistening between her legs. "That bastard Bruno must have made copies. John some of the others are much, much worse. Look, " she held out her phone and kept sweeping her finger across the screen. Picture after picture, each more explicit than the one before. There were almost fifty pictures with the last five or six just downright vulgar.

"If he had Kate's information he might have everyone on my phone. What are we going to do?"

John tried to settle her down but Lori began to cry. He told her he would talk with Bruno the next day and straighten things out. John told her in the worst case, Bruno would send the raunchiest picture. They could explain it as a little naughty fun between husband and wife. There is nothing bad enough to allow any blackmail or family ruin. John could tell she wasn't buying it, she was the one with her fingers pushed deep into her pussy in the last few pictures.

"John, you better get all of them back, " she was sobbing now and her eyes were swollen, "I mean it. No one can see those pictures."

John was regretting his decision to snare Lori in his trap. It seems he, as well was caught. He knew he had to be firm with Bruno and not let him understand how afraid Lori is. If he senses her fear he could ask for anything. John figured he had enough cash in some accounts that if it came to it he could negotiate a deal for the photos.