All Comments on 'Tutor for a Day Ch. 01'

by gunshotglitter77

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great great great great great

write more write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Start!

This story is amazing!!! It had a few grammatical errors but it was good! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Love it

If this isn't based in truth, you have a great ability to allow us inside her head. Look forward to a continuence.

leikyngrlleikyngrlalmost 18 years ago
Want to read more!

I really hope that you continue with this story for it was a great one. I loved reading what you wrote. You are an awesome writer. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!!!

OMG, this was a totally AWESOME story... I hope there's more to come! I always like a story with a good plot besides the sex, and this was great!

HsedoHsedoalmost 18 years ago
Loved it, not just almost.

This story was even better than your first one!

Nice romantic story with characters I feel for, you really put in an effort to make them real this time.

Was gonna give you some criticism for ending the story like that, unfinished, but then I remembered it was just chapter one... Now I'll Have to read chapter two!

A humble thought on how you could improve your writing:

on occasion, the dialogue was a bit forced, like they were not so much having an actual dialogue but taking turns saying their monologues. You might want to read what they're supposed to say out loud to yourself (or at least really try to hear them saying it) and see if it sounds like two people having a real conversation.

Oh, and why was it posted in the Interracial section? Did I miss something? Personally, I would have posted it in romance or what's it called, novels and novellas? Not that it matters all that much to me.

Thank you for this one:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

Can't wait for the upcoming chapters!!

BigAz79BigAz79over 17 years ago
awsome

I complete loved the story and I can't wait to hear will happen with Mikey and Tia. Please don't leave in suspense too long

TriniLadyTriniLadyabout 15 years ago
!

Absolutely fantastic, you have a great writing ability.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
How brilliant!

PLease continue asap! This story has me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please continue the story soon!!!

Great story! I absoulutely love it. Please don't us hanging. I can't wait to see what happens next :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh my!

I usually don't like reading about teenagers but this was so hot! I want and need more! Please keep writing, this ending is so heartbreaking. It can't end here with all this misunderstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From the second sentence to occasionally after, can't count ALL the mistakes.

PLEASE offer it up for someone else to continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous