Tutor Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers

"It felt really tight around me," he continued and she responded by letting him look at the raised nipples his compliment brought. "I couldn't help it because it felt like you were sucking it out of me. But I know how to make a girl feel good even if I don't cum."

Her sexual guile had worked its magic on him again as his cock had stiffened and was starting to rise upward as she quickly made known that she had every intention of fueling another full erection if she could with her tease. Pushing the pillow almost to her navel to bare her entire chest and better reveal her puffy areolas, she sat back up and let her right thumb start caressing a nipple as her left hand disappeared under the pillow between her legs and she looked intently at his hardening muscle that grew before her eyes.

"You wanted to fuck me first?" she repeated his words with an emphasis on the word "first". Then she added tauntingly, "But you don't have to cum to make me feel good?"

His face turned red as it registered to him what she was thinking and didn't seem to care if he knew it. He only nodded consent as he looked into her eyes instead of at her tits.

She met his gaze and made her offer. "Can you show me? Without fucking me? I want you to know how to make a girl feel good."

Her glance in my direction was followed by his and all I could do was nod as she was taking the lead on this adventure. Anybody else would have been way too self-conscious to accept a proposition to perform another lewd act on a naked wife while her husband watched but this kid's understanding of sexual matters was much too perverted to be affected by my presence in the room.

It was an invitation that he knew was meant for him this time and because I seemed to agree with the condition that no more of his semen should get inside of her again, he knelt up onto the mattress and shuffled toward my wife with his virile cock pointing the way to her challenge. She didn't move from her perch as he must have been wondering if he was going to have to be so bold as to remove the pillow that she was using as a protective covering once he got there, and then paused when his engorged manhood was less than a foot away from her face in a standoff of sexual wills.

Even though her offer had been to let him attend to her need for a climax, her interest was unmistakably focused on the hard-on that her body had produced in him again and he intuitively waited for her to stop staring at it before making a move. Sensing her fascination probably made it easier for him to kneel there wagging it slightly as she began to smile but he couldn't have known how much the sight of a naked teenage cock so close to her was melting her inhibitions.

The pillow still covered her crotch but it was moving from the action of her hand that hadn't waited for Brandon to get there and the only thing at that moment that might have been as important to her as her orgasm was his teenage erection that led her promptly into temptation.

Abandoning her own pleasure for this opportunity she took both of her hands off of her own body and caressed up the sides of his legs until they rested on the hip bones that are so prominent on skinny teenagers. He might have interpreted it as her insurance that he not come any closer as she held him there for a second but he didn't have to wait long to find out differently.

She lowered her right hand to gently cup his testicles while her painted fingernails tickled the sensitive space between his scrotum and anus at the same her left hand moved from his side and sensuously traced down to the beginnings of his pubic hair until she reached the base of his rigid cock. There her fingers slowly encircled it and she blushed with a look in my direction when she had to disentangle her wedding ring from his wiry curls. Her small hand circled it at the base and waved it in front of her face where her eyes briefly closed and she breathed in the aroma of his sex.

I honestly don't know if she leaned into him or if his hands were on her head first but when she brushed her hair back from her face and curled it behind her ear, she was kissing just the tip of his young cock. In an obvious effort to show me what our impromptu agreement to let him use her had become she looked out of the corner of her eye to make sure I was watching her lips puckered at the tip and then sensuously drew just the circumcised head into her mouth.

He let out a loud, "Wow!" and I could see her cheeks begin to hollow while the skin under her chin quivered from the action of her tongue that was providing a brand new feel for them both.

Long ago she had overcome her aversion to sucking my cock that young wives sometimes have and had grown to crave the use of her mouth for sex that would often end with her swallowing my cum even before she had gotten her own sexual gratification. She liked the notoriety of being more sexually desirable just because she would swallow and idea that she was seen by guys as more sexually desirable because she would swallow especially when she would hear guys only half-joking about their wives who didn't. The kidding around was always done properly enough that she never had to come right out and admit it to them but most of the guy friends that enjoyed accidental views of her tits had also heard her standard line of joking with their wives, "The way to a husband's heart is through a wife's stomach."

It was probably that fondness for the feel of a cock in her mouth combined with the idea that she would be his first blowjob that had led to this impulsive but somewhat understandable act with Brandon whose sperm, after all, they both knew was still swimming inside of her in search of ovaries to fertilize.

He couldn't have known it but I'm sure that she would have loved to feel his hot cum shooting into the back of her throat in an act that he wouldn't likely enjoy from a girl his age. What seemed more of a test is whether she would keep sucking eagerly on the end of his dick at the expense of delaying or losing whatever promise she had of him proving that he could be the first guy other than me to appease the orgasmic ache that was still unsatisfied between her legs.

She had started out this morning with a planned cunnilingual exhibition that I wouldn't have ever have believed she would do but as the events unfolded without a plan, this boy had found a way to unleash her debauchery and become the lucky recipient of her moral lapse and the extra-marital wishes that must have been lying dormant in her.

As stunning as the first act had been this was way more than letting a guy believe that she didn't know whose dick was in her. And even the offer to knowingly let him explore her genitals to prove that he could please a woman was tamer than what I was seeing now. This was my 50-year-old wife showing all of us that she wanted to suck on our paperboy's cock simply because he would let her do it.

Alternately pulling it out to lick across the tip and then slowly sucking just the head back in, she began a methodical stroking from base to tip with her hand that was frustrating him when she didn't also let him push her face deeper onto his impressive length. Her mouth was too occupied to come right out and say it but the acceptance of his virgin meat into its warmth wasn't going to be an excuse for him to violate her more than I think he believed he already had.

He might have escorted her past the edge of faithfulness to her husband but I think she had come to understand his unusual gullibility where sex was concerned. She had kept him just off balance enough to make him think that his cum inside of her was immoral and something he should be worried about at the same time that she was offering her naked body to him for instructional use to prove that he could find her erogenous zones without fucking her.

This bonus of her lips on his cock must have been her idea of foreplay to her orgasm but her determination to not let him cum inside of her again was still hanging in the air and seemed to make him wary of going too far without her permission. She always has had excellent control of how fast or slow she could suck me off and it looked like she was going to give him that lesson before she let him start on her with his tongue.

Even through the hormones, it looked like he quickly got that message too as he began to relax his hips and half-closed his eyes to patiently enjoy her worship of just the bulbous tip of his sex. Only then, ironically, did he find out how good her mouth could be to him as a reward for not trying to force himself on her.

Resting the head of his dick lightly on her chin she smiled and looked up at him to say, "Good boy."

Then, starting still at the very tip, his eyes opened wide when her puckered lips opened and her teeth scraped across the ridge of his circumcised head that disappeared with her fish-like advance on the length of his hard shaft. Her first attempt to take it all was a little short and she drew it back to suck hard on the tip causing him to almost cum before she could make a second try of getting the whole thing in. When she swallowed him in again, it made her gag and he seemed momentarily concerned until she refused to stop and he timidly held his hands on the top of her head as his hips began moving with the understanding that she would lead.

Once she had his motion figured out she timed a pause on one of his backstrokes to quickly smile up at him and teasingly ask, "Is that better?"

He didn't need to respond verbally even if he could have through the grunting when she sucked him back in. As she skillfully brought him to the agonizing threshold of at least three orgasms in less than a minute, he must have been wondering if it was a dream that would go away if he tried to speak. He wouldn't likely enjoy again soon a blowjob of this caliber and her lips stretching zealously around his teenage girth made it look unlikely that she would forget it, either.

In a surprisingly diligent effort to overcome her gag reflex, she almost seemed to be showing off for me as she looked over while letting him hold her face deeply onto his cock so long that she would finally have to back off of it in gasps to catch her breath.

Only when he started to again develop a forced rhythm of predictable jabs that warned of what she was going to have to swallow did she finally resist the pressure of his fingers that combed through her long blond hair on the back of her head.

For some reason, when she turned her head sideways to spit out the velvety fruit that had tempted her so easily, it was that motion that filled the room with the musky scent of his dirty cock that she would never have let me put into her mouth without a shower.

Un-phased by the odor, she giggled out loud when it dropped into her hand and she held it at the base while still attentively kissing the tip before weaning herself from the oozing pre-cum as he groaned in disappointed agony.

It was clear that she had offered enough of her mouth to him as she pushed his pelvis away from her face and he let go of her head allowing her to lean back against the headboard. Once there, she abruptly cast the pillow aside to splay the lips of her pussy as a probable obscene reminder of his offer to please her and she rested breathlessly waiting for him to look into her eyes while still fondling him.

He carefully sat back onto his heels so her hand wouldn't lose contact with his twitching cock and watched her little tits dangling above her pussy as she leaned back in enough to hold him and couldn't resist sucking on the tip one more time. When he started grunting his signals again with each of her pulls, she let go of the stiff rod that continued to stand straight up as she sat back again to show him her cunt that had started leaking his cum again with the pillow gone.

He rocked his hips forward with another offering but when she didn't grab his cock and suck on it again he reached under her knees and scooted backward while dragging her head down the headboard until she lay on her back naked and accessible to him.

Her feet were flat on the mattress and her knees still raised with his face resting against one of them as he breathed heavily and stared down at her swollen labia that glistened and wiggled as she continued to expel his creamy seed that pooled in the crack of her ass.

"That's your sperm inside me, sweetie," she said with an appeal to his pride and a tone of reassurance that might have been hoping to distract him from the idea that it was my sperm too that oozed from the opening she would have loved to have felt his tongue in.

He smiled back at her and raised himself up on his hands so he could see her fingers that had begun to pull up on her puffy nipples that topped the swimsuit tan line around her breasts that otherwise disappear when she's on her back. As he hovered over her and inched up toward her chest she lowered her knees to keep his stiff cock from sliding into her pussy that he could not have avoided as it lay open to him.

"No fucking," she panted as a reminder to them both.

He stopped briefly to examine the deep crease of her freshly shaved camel-toe and when he lifted his hand to slide up the inside of her leg she shivered and moaned and instinctively raised her knees in submission to him again. His fingers tickled the hollows between the puffy lips of her cunt and her leg but did not stop to entertain her clit as he rubbed lightly across the moist folds that housed it.

She moaned again when he raised his other hand to her crotch and put a thumb on each side of her bare lips and pulled them apart to further expose the pink button that held the key to my wife's pleasure, leaving his heavy breathing teasing her from just inches away. I could see her butt cheeks tighten in an effort to raise her hips closer to his mouth but he must have interpreted it as movement for his entertainment only as he watched his creamy jizz flow from my wife's pussy each time it opened and closed against the pressure of his thumbs there.

While studying her sex at such close range, he lowered his hips to the mattress and began to dry-hump into the blanket bunched up there while Judy raised her head to watch him play with the softness of her cunt lips but still not touching her clit. He might have been deciding how to best excite her but he might also have just been distracted by the fact that his fucking into the blanket would bring his own pleasure again while sniffing the scent of a wanton woman.

He was panting and grunting in a way that sounded like he wasn't going to last long enough to do her, as she broke the spell that bound him and mewed, "Come up here. Come lay on me and do that."

I know the position she was hoping for as one that we used to use for stimulation that wasn't going to come from my tongue during her menstrual cycles. I would lay on her with my cock sliding across her clit as her thighs clamped on it tightly in hopes that we could time simultaneous orgasms.

He looked up with a little embarrassment that he had been caught fucking a blanket and rose to his knees as she protected herself again by straightening her legs out on each side of him. As he started his move up her body, his fingers lingered, tracing the heart shape of her trimmed pubic patch and he glanced up in fascination as she continued to work on her own nipples that had never teased him like this before. Her legs were still spread wide on either side where she let his knees push apart her calves but the backs of her thighs were on the bed lying flat on the bed so at least he wouldn't accidentally fuck her with his fleshy toy that she might find a way to use differently.

As he crept up along her torso, he paused when his face was above her puffy areolas and she laid her hands back onto the bed on either side of her fanned-out, blond hair to let him examine her small breasts that totaled less than a mouthful as she lay flat. They both seemed to enjoy the nearness of his face to her bare tits that, even when she had let him look at them so blatantly inside of her shirts before, neither of them could ever have thought they were going to end up practically begging to be nursed at the same time that the circumcised head of his cock became wedged against the swollen labia of her naked cunt.

She moaned and lifted her hips to meet his saliva-covered erection as his hands grabbed her wrists and held her arms above her head in an act of dominance that seemed unnecessary and out of character for him. It must have been something he had read about.

He looked between their bodies to watch his shaft nudge apart the soaked lips of her cunt that he couldn't easily enter from that position and pushed it down until it hit the mattress under her. She clamped her thighs onto it as best as she could while her ankles were still brushing against the outsides of his knees and he watched carefully as his hardened flesh worked along her tightening crease.

When he began to pivot the stiff rod on the fulcrum of her sensitive clit she groaned and flexed her knees just a little to allow his teenage cock to nestle more closely against the folds but left the tip still pointed against the mattress rather than moving up into her.

She had impressed on him that she couldn't let him fuck her again and she seemed to be holding him to it in principle by using his cock simply as her plaything. Her self-indulgent plan had obviously been to use his need for sex education as an excuse to invite him back onto the bed with her so she could hopefully get his tongue between her legs in an act somehow more virtuous than him depositing more of his sperm inside of her.

But now that she had added the unrealistic bait of something close to face-to-face sex, any objections to him forcing himself on her were going to be hard to sell, even to a kid who seemed to believe that she didn't want fucked again.

She made her first concession to him when he rocked back on his knees to get another close-up view of her naked heaving chest and deftly dropped his hips to align his shaft with the axis of her slippery tunnel. In that sudden move that left him piercing her thighs that were still squeezing the head of his dick, he was lined up for entry into her wet opening that would be no match for the tip of a shiny erection that could follow a path of questionable resistance into her.

Her fingers had become laced in his as he stilled pinned her hands to the bed but he didn't need to use them to wriggle the tip between her thighs into the split of her swollen camel-toe and then bumped the opening of her cunt that pushed apart easily as just the head of his young penis dissolved into her.

"No fucking," she panted emphatically then sighed unhappily when her attempt to slide up the mattress away from him instead opened her legs a little more and he fit another couple of inches into her to be sure they were fastened together. He had been buried in her a few minutes ago so she had to know that he was still less than half-way in when he stopped to lie still in a nervous compliance to her wishes.

Moving past her bare nipples, he lowered his face onto her shoulder and began whispering into her ear some sort of argument that she first shook her head against. But her surrender could be heard in the whining gasps that changed as his engorged cock crept so slowly into her that it could only be seen as a request rather than a demand that she take it.

"Huh-uh. Brandon don't. Because it's for married people, that's why. That's far enough, okay? Oh, no, don't....oh...God. Oh, my God. Okay. Oh, be careful then....oooo...okay, but don't move it now."

Several seconds passed of the penetration he had promised never to make of her again until she rather unconvincingly said to him, "Okay, you did it. You better take it back out now. I can't let you fuck me again."

dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers
1...345678