Tutoring Tutor Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

"You're such a anal slut." Peyton chuckled.

"Oh, I so am. I'm a total anal slut. I love it up the butt. Please Peyton, fuck me up the butt like the little anal slut I am." Brooke begged.

"Well, I can never resist you begging." Peyton said with a grin, pulling her fingers out and quickly pressing her cock against Brooke's still slightly loosened back door.

Haley watched with morbid fascination as Brooke's ass hole slowly opened and swallowed the head of Peyton's strap on. Because of her position she didn't see Brooke grimacing as her back hole was stretched but Haley could hear her friend cry out in obvious pain once the dildo entered her butt.

"Is she ok?" Haley asked Peyton before quickly turning to Brooke, "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine Hales, I swear. It's always just a little painful at first, but the worst part's over and things are only going to get better from here." Brooke assured her friend.

"Are you sure you don't want... you know, more lube or something?" Haley questioned.

"It's fine, Peyton already did a great job of lubing my ass." Brooke said, causing Haley to blush.

"Trust us Hales, everything is going to be fine." Peyton said, before a tiny grin crossed her face, "We've done this a lot."

"All the time. Mmmmmmm, I can't get enough, and speaking of which I think someone should be filling my ass right about now." Brooke said, turning her head round to look at Peyton.

"See what I mean?" Peyton said dryly to Haley, "She's such a anal slut."

As she spoke Peyton pushed another inch into Brooke's butt hole, causing her girlfriend to gasp out again which briefly put Haley on edge until Brooke moaned softly in pleasure.

The moan was forced as Brooke wouldn't be feeling that much pleasure until the butt fucking really got going, but while of course Peyton knew that Haley didn't and neither of the BFFs were in a hurry to expose Brooke's little show which was designed to put Haley at ease.

Brooke was able to keep her gasps of pain to a minimum but every time she let one out she accompanied it with a moan meaning Haley felt bad about staring at inch after inch of dildo disappearing into her friend's ass, Haley amazed just how much the other brunette could take and her mouth literally dropping open a little bit when Peyton's hips came to rest against the other girls cheeks, announcing the whole strap on was buried deep up Brooke's butt.

"How does it feel?" Haley asked after a brief pause, her eyes glued to where Peyton's hips were pressed against Brooke's ass.

"Mmmmmmm, good." Brooke moaned, before deciding it would be wrong for her to leave it at that, especially if her words led Haley to try anal sex later, "Well, a little uncomfortable and kind of weird too. It feels... very full back there, but it always feels like that at first. Soon all that's going to fade and all that's left will be pleasure. Incredible, amazing, wonderful pleasure... as soon as Peyton starts moving her lazy ass and starts fucking mine."

"Excuse me for giving my girlfriend some time to get used to having a dick in her ass." Peyton scoffed.

"You worry too much P Sawyer. Like you said I'm a anal slut. My ass has been good to go for ages now so fuck it already." Brooke complained.

"What's the magic word?" Peyton asked, slapping her girlfriend's dildo stuffed behind.

"Ahhh, please, please Peyton, fuck my ass. Fuck my anal slut ass. Please butt fuck me good so we can show Hales how much fun taking it up the ass can be." Brooke pleaded softly.

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Peyton said, tightening her grip on Brooke's hips as she slowly began to pull out.

As the dildo started to move Brooke gasped softly but did a good job of keeping herself quiet as Peyton began slowly pulling her strap on out and then pushed it back in again, establishing the butt fucking at a super slow pace.

Peyton knew full well why Brooke was keeping so silent and that was simply because she wanted to hide how much the ass fucking was hurting her. When Brooke had convinced her to try it up the butt Peyton had been horrified at the pain it caused her. It wasn't unbearable or anything, but it still hurt, and it was also uncomfortable and weird, not that any of that was the thing that horrified her. What horrified her was that had been what she had been doing to her girlfriend and her girlfriend had been asking for it. Of course Brooke Davis being Brooke Davis had convinced Peyton to keep going and the blonde had been relieved of the pleasure she had received once her rectum had relaxed, not just because it had led to a very enjoyable fucking session but because it proved no matter how much she may have hurt her girlfriend in the beginning each session of anal sex would be worth it for the pleasure that would come later.

True, things like finger fucking or pussy eating or dildo pussy fucking didn't produce the same amount of pain that butt sex provided, but Brooke had always been curious about ass fucking and after Peyton had taken her anal cherry Brooke just couldn't seem to get enough. So, ever the loving girlfriend, Peyton did whatever she had to do to keep Brooke happy. It wasn't like she didn't enjoy it herself, she just didn't enjoy this part of it so much.

As she slowly pumped her dildo in and out of Brooke's pooper Peyton couldn't help noticing how quiet her girlfriend was being. Usually she would have been begging for more by now, and not doing such a great job of keeping her moans of pain and pleasure to herself.

Peyton could only conclude this was for Haley's benefit, something she couldn't tell whether Haley appreciated or not given the odd look on the watching girl's face.

Had Haley known Brooke was toning down her moans and not begging at all for her benefit she may have been grateful, then again the small sounds which escaped from Brooke's lips sounded deafening to her. The look on Brooke's face also spoke volumes. These two things told Haley that anal sex wasn't exactly all pleasurable, which begged the question why was Brooke putting herself through this?

Perhaps it was simply for the kinkiness factor of it. After all, Brooke had always been openly sexual, so really it shouldn't be a surprise that she's into taboo things such as girl on girl and anal sex. Not that those two things were on the same level of taboo... or that girl on girl was really that taboo anymore, but still, none of this should be that shocking and yet to Haley it was. Shocking, and yet she couldn't turn away.

She had been enthralled by this entire thing from the moment she had spotted her two friends having sex, and now she was actually watching a dildo strapped around one of her female friend's waist sliding in and out of another female friend's ass hole and Haley found herself transfixed, staring at the fake cock slowly moving in and out of that obscenely stretched shit hole, unable to believe how something so seemingly forbidden and wrong could actually be a turn on. And it wasn't just the fact that Brooke and Peyton found it a turn on which Haley was unable to believe, it was the fact that she herself was enjoying it, or at least enjoying watching it.

It was just so... she didn't even have the words, but she just had to peer around at Brooke's face and see the perverted enjoyment she was experiencing, oh... it was almost overwhelming just to watch.

While Haley was feeling overwhelmed Brooke was feeling incredibly proud just how in control she was.

Normally when it came to anal sex Brooke got to give up total control to Peyton. It was one of her favourite parts about butt sex. She would offer up her ass to the other girl to fuck, use that part of her body which wasn't supposed to be used in that way for pleasure and in the process giving Brooke herself pleasure. Brooke wasn't sure how wrong or right it was, but it was intoxicating.

Right now was different however. Right now Brooke wasn't allowing herself to become lost in the pleasure she was feeling. She was too busy concentrating on keeping quiet. Not moaning or groaning or begging for more, but remaining quiet as she possibly could for Haley's sake. Whether she needed to or not was debatable. No matter how many times Brooke glanced over at Haley she couldn't read the girl who was usually such an open book. It was a little disconcerting, but as long as the girl wasn't running a mile and remained where she was staring at them Brooke decided to take it as a positive sign.

While Brooke was feeling proud of herself for keeping quiet Peyton's skilful thrusts slowly stretched out her shit pipe to the point where she no longer needed to stifle cries of pain because she no longer felt the need too. She did however continue masking her moans of pleasure pretty well as sparks of pleasurable electricity ran straight from her rectum to her brain and all over her body, the enjoyable sensations only increasing as the butt fucking continued.

It wasn't long before Brooke found herself gritting her teeth to keep her moans of pleasure bottled up inside her, it becoming increasingly difficult for her not to just keep her moans inside but to keep her desire to beg for more at bay. Eventually it just became too much.

"Oh Peyton, harder. Butt fuck me harder. Fuck my ass as hard as you can." Brooke moaned challengingly, "Pound my ass hard and deep. Show me who's the little anal slut around here. Show me who the dominant one in this relationship is. Show me who's the bitch. Show tutor girl who's the bitch in our relationship."

"She likes dirty talk." Peyton told Haley quickly, "Don't take anything she's saying too seriously."

"But I am being serious. Totally." Brooke insisted, "Come on P Sawyer, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. You're totally the guy in this relationship. I've got you totally whipped and wrapped around my little finger outside the bedroom, but inside the bedroom, or where ever else we do it, you're in charge. You're the top and I'm the bottom. We tried it the other way round, but we both love it when I'm the bottom, and nothing makes me feel more like a bottom than taking it in my bottom. It makes me feel like a total bitch. Like your bitch. Tell me that isn't a turn on for you."

"Well... it is, kind of." Peyton reluctantly admitted.

"Well then come on Peyton, fuck my ass hard and show me and tutor girl that I'm your bitch." Brooke challenged, before grinning, "It's not like you haven't been hot for my ass since... like... puberty. You were checking out my ass for years before we started doing it, and now we're fucking it's like you can't take your eyes off my butt."

"Hey, it's not my fault you have a hot ass." Peyton grinned.

"Well if you like it so much, take it. Fuck it hard and make me want to give it up to you whenever you want. And hey, I'm your bitch right? Surely if you can prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt I'll have to bend over for you whenever you want." Brooke said playfully.

"Be careful what you wish for B Davis." Peyton growled lustfully as she began rapidly increasing the pace.

While they had been talking Peyton had slowed down the ass fucking as her full concentration wasn't completely devoted to it. Now she was completely devoted to giving her girlfriend what she had been begging for, while being careful not to give her too much too quickly. Peyton may have been feeling more than a little challenged and horny thanks to Brooke's words, but she wasn't about to hurt her lover to satisfy her own selfish needs, or even to satisfy Brooke's needs for that matter. So with careful timing Peyton was able to increase the pace without hurting her girlfriend, the sound of her hips smacking off Brooke's well toned ass becoming louder and louder as the butt fucking became exactly what Brooke had been asking for, nice and hard.

The brunette's reactions to the increased pace made the blonde smile. Brooke was clearly enjoying herself, her ass relaxed and ready for Peyton's dildo to be slamming rough and hard in and out of her butt hole, that tight ring of flesh stretching obscenely around the strap on pounding through it. The whole time Brooke was begging for more, begging Peyton to fuck her ass hard, show her who the dominant one was, show her she's her bitch, etc.

Brooke's words drove Peyton wild. Strictly speaking their relationship was very 50/50. Outside the bedroom the blonde wasn't nearly as under the brunette's thumb as Brooke like to claim she was, and inside the bedroom there were often times were Brooke was in control... however Peyton had to admit, there were times where she truly felt like a dominant top. There were times she felt totally in control and that Brooke Davis was nothing but her bitch. Butt fucking definitely brought out that side of their relationship, this time being no exception as Peyton felt a guilty but undeniable thrill as she roughly pounded her girlfriend's ass in what felt like a sign of her total dominance over her.

Just as Peyton felt herself becoming lost in ass fucking Brooke she suddenly remembered Haley was watching them, or at least she had been the last time she checked. Turning Peyton expected to either see a dust cloud were her friend had been or the sight of Haley looking shocked, disgusted and horrified at what they were doing. Instead it was actually Peyton who was shocked, but she certainly wasn't disgusted or horrified. In fact what she saw was incredibly pleasing.

As Brooke and Peyton seemed to become lost in first the dirty talk and then the butt fucking Haley also became completely lost in it, her mind becoming numb to everything else going on around her except the two girls engaged in the passionate session of anal sex that was going on right in front of her. It was like she was watching a movie or a television show except it was live in front of her... like some kind of perverted theatre performance, Haley barely aware anything else existed, even herself, as she became completely enthralled with what was in front of her.

For the longest of times her eyes simply focused on the sight of Peyton pumping into Brooke, her thighs bashing against Brooke's butt sounding deafening amongst the moans, groans and begs Brooke was making. Tilting her head one way Haley could focus on that obscenely big dildo plowing relentlessly in and out of that once tiny hole, that forbidden place not meant to be entered being stretched out and ravaged by that huge toy. Tilting her head the other way Haley could see the look of pleasure on Brooke's face, how she continued begging for things that made Haley blush so hard and yet shamefully turned Haley on so much. Looking up Haley's eyes focused on Peyton's face. She did this a couple of times, the first few the blonde's face was just a mask of pleasure and determination, but one time Haley looked and saw Peyton staring right back at her. There was a moments pause as they stared at each other, and then the blonde grinned.

In a moment Haley realised to her horror that her left hand was underneath her top and bra caressing her left breast and her right hand was down her pants and in her panties with two fingers buried deep inside her. She could have died from embarrassment and shame, but it was like her body had a mind of its own and refused to stop what it was doing. In the days to come Haley would obsess over just how hard she tried to stop touching herself, just how hard she tried to get away, just how hard she tried to stop herself from looking, but for those wonderful moments she became a total slave to her body.

Long after Peyton returned her focus to her girlfriend Haley's focus remained on the two best friends turned lesbian lovers, every little sound and movement they made as they continue to have anal sex just driving Haley to a sexual high she had never known before.

The sexual high Brooke was enjoying was very familiar to her given how much abuse her ass had been taking lately. Of course she herself was almost entirely to blame for that.

Despite the pain of the initial penetration and first few minutes of fucking, not to mention the soreness which could last for hours resulting in an inability to sit down or even walk properly, Brooke Davis just couldn't get enough of anal sex. It was like a drug or something. Not unlike sex in general with Peyton, the only difference being that the anal was perhaps a touch kinkier.

Brooke had always considered herself a very sexual person and as much as she loved the 'vanilla' sex of simple guy on girl pussy fucking she had been longing for the chance to explore her sexual horizons. She had imagined waiting until college where such things as girl on girl were practically the norm, but hey, it wasn't her fault her best friend had matured into such a hottie or that she had fallen in love with her. The fact that her new girlfriend was willing to explore Brooke's extensive sexual curiosities only resulted in hotter and hotter sex, with anal becoming one of Brooke's favourites.

There was just something about taking a dick in her ass, filling up that forbidden hole with something nice and big which would stretch her out back there that would loosen up her shit passage and allow it to be fucked. And oh what an exquisite feeling it was to be fucked there. It just felt so naughty, and wrong, and so very, very hot. It never failed to drive Brooke totally wild, and the fact that Peyton seemed to get just as into it as she did only made it better.

At that moment the two best friends who had become so much more seemed to completely lose their ability to think, the whole world ceasing to matter as they became completely concentrated on a tight hole taking a big cock, the giver completely devoting herself to pounding that little orifice as hard as she could, while the receiver felt like she became nothing but an orifice, her whole world revolving around her ass hole being destroyed by that huge dildo.

Under what became a savage shitter slamming Brooke felt quite proud of herself that she was able to hold off her orgasm as long as she did, but Peyton's bowel wrecking thrusts soon became too much. In a flash it was like a nuke went off in her rectum, an explosion shooting from her back passage, up her spine and to her brain. The explosion happened again and again as Brooke Davis melted under the sweet heaven that was her butt fucking, the brunette slowly lowering her upper half down to the bed sheets while keeping her lower half up in the air to continue to receive the wonderful, pleasure giving thrusts.

Haley was barely aware of Brooke's upper half slowly lowering down to the bed sheets with a whimper as she was completely concentrated on Peyton continuing to pound Brooke's pooper with a force Haley was surprised anyone could take without begging for mercy. It looked as if Peyton was genuinely trying to ruin Brooke's rectum, perhaps in some kind of twisted attempt to win the feud they had been engaged in lately. It would shame Haley for the rest of her life but it was that thought that sent her crashing over the edge in an orgasm more powerful than she'd ever known before, her pussy clutching down hard on her fingers which she had been frantically pumping in and out of herself, barely slowing down as she enjoyed her high.

Around the same time the clit stimulator and simple enjoyment of it all caught up to Peyton and she came hard, almost to the point where she stopped butt fucking Brooke. However Peyton knew her girlfriend. Brooke wouldn't want things to end so abruptly, so they didn't, Peyton gently slowing the speed of her thrusts until she came to a complete stop with her dildo completely buried within Brooke's bowels, at which point she slowly lowered herself down, forcefully encouraging Brooke's lower half to join her, which it did.

Soon Peyton was lying on top of her girlfriend and kissing the back and sides of her neck softly, eventually biting down on the soft flesh she found there so hard that it would undoubtedly leave a mark, which was definitely her intention. Both girls loved it when they did this, marked each other as theirs, which was exactly what Peyton was doing right now. In fact, she had a further way to make that point.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers